Showing Indi The Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That meant that despite Indi's constant drooling over that silent Patrick Bateman wannabe, their disturbing pining back-and-forth really hadn't even gotten to the point where the dawdling doodling psychopath was giving the Southern Hemisphere hottie the tender love and care she so clearly desired and required. Fortunately, that lack of cheek clapping from the manic mute meant there was an opening for The Poison Pixie to fill—both figuratively and literally.

Candice commented as much, pulling away from her partner's pert posterior before exclaiming in shock, "I...God, I'm sorry but...Indi, are you serious? How are you this tight? I mean, at least I've shown you the way enough that you know it's preferable to have a single shred of dignity left, but, like, you're already a whore, right? If you're pathetic enough to cum from one teeny tiny spanking, why not just go all in and have a nice and loose asshole? Hell, I'll help you out."

Delivering on the mischief she promised with those words, LeRae snuck and stuck the tip of her pointer finger inside Indi's anal orifice, quickly causing the Aussie to sputter and gasp even louder than she had during the anilingus. Motivated by those melodic moans, Candice pumped her digit in and out of that delectable derriere, which in turn had the sweet side effect of causing the adorable Aussie to make even more joyful noise, creating a delightful vicious cycle where those ecstatic cries further encouraged the Poison Pixie to penetrate that pert posterior with her finger which in turn generated more glorious squeals that egged LeRae on.

"Ohhh, good Indi. Good, good girl. Moan for me. Moan for Mommy. Oooh, yeahhh, moan as you take my finger up your butt. Oooooooooohhh, mmmmmmmmm, yeeeesssss, take it! Yeahhh, believe me Indi, this fucking finger is the only 'InDex' you need in your life. Got it?!"

Proving how far she had fallen in such a short time, Hartwell now only briefly hesitated before she howled, "Mmmmm, ohhhh...y-ye...yes, Mommy, yes!!! Thank you, Mommy!!! Thank you so much!"

Those words putting a wicked grin on the striking villain's face, Candice decided to stretch that rectum even further, adding another finger into that pink sphincter and giving Indi another reason to wail. Such open sluttiness from her protege gave the mean girl the means to maniacally cackle, rapidly penetrating that back passage with a duo of fingers. Well, as rapidly as she could, given that this anal orifice had been criminally underused—so much so that Hartwell actually wound up letting out a couple of heart rending shrieks, leading to Candice second guessing herself. However, she took reassurance in the fact that there was still pleasure evident in Indi's screams, proving that, even whilst in pain, Indi was a bonafide anal slut through and through—a fact that both warmed Candice's heart and made her sick.

"Oh Gawd, listen to you go! Where did I go wrong? Really, Indi, tell me. Where the fuck did I go wrong?! This is never what I pegged you for! Well, I don't mean...like not pegged—that's what I do to Johnny—but, ah gah, you know what I mean! I thought we were actually equals! Or as close to equals as any woman could be when compared to me. But you're not. You're just another whore! You're just another fucking whore and you love getting your ass stretched by two fucking fingers. So if that's the case, how about we go for lucky number three?"

"Th...Three? Hmmm, I don't know, Mo...Mo...MoMMY!!!"

Indi's bewitching brown eyes practically bulged out of her skull, the beguiling Melbournian overwhelmed by the addition of another finger inside her compact caboose and beginning to wonder whether she'd have to soon contend with an entire fist up her tight rear. Fortunately, for now, she only had to deal with a trio of digits inside her back hole, though she was still in a world of discomfort. Tears starting to well up in her eyes, Indi began to squirm. As had been proven, she wasn't a total stranger to anal, but she had kept things tame enough that the few men who had the privilege of rectally defiling her were nowhere near as thick as these three fingers from Candice, and none of them seemed to possess such raw carnality either. With all the tact and grace of a high school horndog dumb jock, Candice maneuvered her three fingers within this ridiculously tight bunghole as fast as she could, wanting to penetrate this round rump at a breakneck pace but also careful to not inflict any serious damage upon this slick shitpipe. A gleeful grin lit up LeRae's face, the experienced vet striking the right balance between sadistic and safe, taking great revelry in the nonstop verbalized satisfaction from her mesmerizing mentee.

"Ohhh yeaaahhh, that's right, Indi! Just keep moaning, babygirl. Just keep moaning as three of my fingers stretch out your slutty little shithole. Ooohhh yessss, it's funny, Indi, they say three's a crowd but no one would know it listening to you. Mmm, you looooveee taking three of Mommy's fingers inside your plump ass. And that's A-OK, because Mommy looooveees giving them to you. Buuuut, since you're taking this so well, what's one more, really?"

Making good on those words, Candice slid a fourth digit inside that derriere, generating yet another simultaneously rattled and rapturous wail from Hartwell, the beautiful brunette Aussie continuing to be completely overwhelmed by a mind numbing mixture of pain and pleasure. Hell, the pain itself was pleasurable for the taller and younger woman, as her earlier premature squirting from that spanking had proven. However, back then, she had the added excuse that her soaked and glistening cunt was rubbing back and forth against the fitted sheet covering this mattress.

Currently, she had no such excuse, as the only sensation she was experiencing at present was what was almost a whole hand racing inside her compact backhole. And yet, based on the joyous squeals flying out of Indi's trembling lips, it would be very easy for a passerby who merely overheard the action to believe her pretty little pussy was getting stimulated, because there was surely no way that the allegedly 'Impressive' Indi Hartwell could be getting this turned on just from getting her rectum stretched out by four fingers, right? But alas, the saucy Aussie was ridiculously aroused by exactly that.

Indi's previous experience within the immensely intense realm of ass play had never ventured this far. A few guys, and a couple of girls, had rimmed that pristine pink starfish previously, and a slightly smaller margin of partners had gone so far as to slip a finger or two inside that round rear. But nobody had ever spanked her like she was nothing but a fucking naughty skank and nobody, absolutely nobody, had gotten this close to stuffing their entire fist up her rosy sphincter.

Of course, Candice wouldn't settle for close . No, The Poison Pixie was out to push all five of her fingers inside that tight tush. Therefore, after taking a few minutes more to revel in the paradise that was sticking four of her slender digits within that rectal entrance, Candice quite literally went all in, adding her fifth finger to the mix. Once she did, she expectedly cackled, quite content with her victory. And disgusted. It was revolting that someone LeRae had put so much of her valuable time into training had wound up being such a pathetic classless whore that she was openly moaning after each finger was pushed into her supposed-to-be forbidden hole.

Although, the Australian native wasn't exactly moaning right now. The muscular Melbournian opened her mouth, but ultimately, no sound came out—Hartwell so overwhelmed by the feeling of all five of those fingers within her sphincter that she was left gasping for air, tears starting to well in her bulging brown eyes. Of course, even a blind man could see things would only get more intense for Indi from there, as LeRae then extended her knuckles upwards, her dainty soft hand now balled up into a fist—a fist that was soon roughly thrusted forward.

In an instant, Hartwell screamed shrilly enough to shatter glass, making it crystal clear how miraculous it was that Johnny and Austin had gone out tonight, as Indi couldn't begin to imagine her reaction if there was even the slightest chance that either one of them would walk in on her revealing herself to be nothing more than a submissive butt slut who actually enjoyed getting anally fisted. Although, maybe such a risk would've been ultimately better since it would've given her more motivation to keep quiet.

As it stood now, the humiliated brunette put forth a half-hearted effort to prevent herself from moaning too loud before giving up entirely, her wails bouncing off the walls of The Garganos' living room. Yes, the temporary muteness that had infected poor Indi gradually faded away, replaced with undeniably deafening howls that better encapsulated the waves of painful pleasure striking Hartwell in that moment.

" Aaaaand that's my entire fist up there!" Candice gleefully gloated, laying the humiliation on thick for her pseudo daughter turned submissive anal slave. "Ohhh, Indi, Indi, Indi...what has gotten into you—y'know, besides my fist? You've, you've GOT to be better than this...Right?! Because cumming from a spanking—I mean, that's already hard to forgive. But moaning like a little bitch from taking a fist up your ass? God, what did I ever see in you? I thought you were a real woman like me! Kacy, Kayden, Toni, Io—sure, those are some walking anal fuckholes unworthy of even being called human beings, but... you? Indi?! MY Indi? I still can't believe it. Like, don't get me wrong, it's been obvious since day one you've needed to get that massive ass destroyed, but for you to love it THIS much?! Fuck, you really are hopeless."

"M...Mommyyy..." Indi started, so unbelievably humiliated from her mentor's words.

"Shhh! No! No need to even speak, Indi. Just moan for me. Moan for your mommy! I'm, I'm not upset. Just disappointed. Disappointed I didn't realize what you were sooner. But now that I know? Trust me...I won't let that knowledge go to waste. Nnnh-nnn, no, babygirl. I'm gonna make sure we make up for lost time now. Yeahhh, if fisting is what you want, Indi...then fisting is what you're gonna get."

And with that, Candice turned up the heat behind the pumping of her fist. Funnily enough, The Poison Pixie had daintier hands than most of the muscled up competitors populating this roster, but for poor little Indi, even the frail five footer's fist was devastating enough to cause Hartwell's viridescent eyes to nearly bulge out of their sockets. God, the awe-striking Australian couldn't begin to fathom how the bevy of backdoor whores giving this roster a bad name were able to handle the vicious fistings dished out by a Raquel Gonzáles type when that same act from the far punier Poison Pixie was already so immensely intense.

And that thought now had Hartwell worried that her...her Mommy would take advantage of her deteriorating state and pimp her out to the truly terrifyingly powerful tops like Raquel in the future. But...But she was getting ahead of herself. Whatever insane depravity she had fallen into right now...this was some temporary freak thing. She'd come back from this and everything would be normal and she'd go and get intimate with...with...wh-what was that guy's name again?

Her once sharp mind crumbling, Indi let the cacophonous reactions flowing out from her lips consume her, giving into the budding sensations of agonizing ecstasy induced by this tiny balled up fist thrusting within her forbidden hole. It hurt like hell yet felt like heaven in a way Indi couldn't quite comprehend. Worse yet, that earlier spanking had brought on a humiliating orgasm for the beautiful brunette and this fist fucking seemed poised to do the same, Hartwell doing everything in her power to hold back cumming like a bitch once more. God, how was she this far gone?? She should find this disgusting!! She should be appalled!!! This was a woman who was like a mother to her, and now that woman was stuffing her entire fist up Indi's anal passage. And yet, Hartwell was anything but repulsed by that fact, instead shamefully aroused as this fist pumped in and out of her plump rump just like that plug and tongue had done previously.

Hell, just when it seemed Hartwell had reached her lowest point in terms of dignity, the beautiful brunette began actually wiggling her booty back on that puny balled up hand. God, that cinched it. She was gone with a capital G. She loved a fist up her sphincter so much that she was trying to twerk her tush just so those knuckles could get deeper within her cavernous bowels, almost as if this Aussie was attempting to get her "Mommy's" entire arm up her anus.

Such pathetic impulses from Indi had The Poison Pixie wickedly snickering, further fueling her to pump that fist faster and more forcefully inside that round rear. But, as pitiful as these responses from Indi were, they were actually the precursor to a far more mortifying display from LeRae's younger tag partner, as Indi's lust struck words simply served to incriminate her.

"Mmm, MMMM, ohhh, OHHH, M-Mommmyyyy, MOOOOMMMMMYYY, MOMMY!!! Awhhh, it...it hurts sooooooo gooooodddd!!!"

"Pfffft. Indi, Indi, Indiii ." Candice tsk-tsked, rolling her eyes at how slutty her protege was proving to be. "I'm not sure what I ever saw in you, because now I can barely look at you, babygirl. Seriously, it's not bad enough you came from getting your ass spanked like the naughty and nasty brat you are. You have to moan like a filthy whore as I fist your ass as well! God, honestly? I almost feel sorry for you, Indi. I mean, you're probably lying here getting this fist up your big butt and actually hoping for something bigger. Am I right...or am I right?"

With Candice's fist working its way within Indi's rectum, Indi had never felt like a bigger slut in her entire life, especially as every word from LeRae rang true. She had gotten a plug, a tongue, and a fist up her bum, and she still craved more. She craved a hard long dick up her ass. And initially she had thought the hard long dick she craved was one of flesh and blood, but now that she was actually all tied up in Candice's bedroom, she yearned for a fantastic faux phallus that would never go soft.

Another rush of hot shame flushing Indi's face, the Melbourne native mewled, "Ye...Yes, Mommy."

"It's sad, really." Candice murmured and shook her head after a few moments of just incredulously staring at her sniveling apprentice.

However, while she may have feigned disgust, The Poison Pixie soon made her way over to her nightstand, quickly opening a drawer that was under lock and key. In an instant, Candice's eyes lit up as she set her sights on one of many long wide dildos inside this bottom drawer. For some reason electing to show this Melburnian a modicum of mercy, Candice chose an 8 incher even though she had far longer and larger toys in her collection. But, just judging how tight that tush had been when Candice tried to slide her tongue around it, let alone how much those rectal walks had been clamping down around that plug and her first, LeRae decided to go with a girlcock that would barely register for a wimpy little simpleton bitch like Shotzi but was perfect for an anal novice like Indi Hartwell.

There was no doubt this so-called 'Impressive' Superstar was a certified sodomite. It was obvious her ass was made for this, it was just that said ass still needed to be eased into this treatment. Straining and craning her neck, Indi tried to steal a glance at the 8 incher in Candice's hand, her now somewhat stretched bunghole already quivering as she locked her eyes on that long schlong. That lingering gaze was predictably noticed by The Poison Pixie, who licked her lips and flashed a wicked simper as she became fully equipped. The bitter veteran's sepia toned saucers met the Aussie's eyes with an equal or greater hunger as she stepped into her harness. Keeping that eye contact, Candice's small sly smirk blossomed into a bold smug smolder, enjoying the hold she had over Hartwell.

Sauntering over to where she could lean forward and whisper into Indi's ear, Candice chuckled before giving this beautiful brunette her next prompt.

"You ready? Huh? Are you ready for what your entire life has been building towards? Forget winning titles, Indi. This...THIS...is why we ended up teaming together. Johnny was right. You're...you're a fucking goof! Who'd you ever beat?! Oh, yeah, sure, he's acting like he likes you now, but I think he was closer to the truth the first time, wasn't he? And hell, I bet he didn't even mean anything that bad by it. He was just a bottom, recognizing a bottom. Tell me I'm wrong!"

That wave of wicked words was a massive mindfuck for poor Indi, as this was a crazy change of pace from the respected veteran who had masterfully mentored her for months on end now. But, as jarring as this shift in demeanor was for Indi, she couldn't deny that, in her debilitated state, The Poison Pixie's monologue rang slightly true. If she really was so pitiful that she craved Candice's cock up her massive ass, maybe she was every bit the bottom LeRae painted her to be. In fact, that fate had probably been cemented the second Indi uttered her first 'Mommy'. Oh God, what had she done?!

"I...I..." Indi stammered, unsure how to properly respond to that frankly devastating verbal onslaught.

"Just tell me, Indi..." Candice continued. "Tell me how badly you want this. How bad you want my dick. How much you want that tight little hole of yours filled with your Mommy's long girlcock. Tell me, Indi, tell meee!!!"

Swallowing hard, Hartwell eventually howled, "Oh...G-God, ye...yes, Mommy. Yesss. Please, pleeeaaasssee, f-fuck me, Mommy. I, I want your big dick up my bum."

"Ughhhh, Indi." Candice sighed. "I thought you might actually try to deny it, but this is just who you are, isn't it?"

Ashamed, Indi nevertheless whimpered, "Yes, Mommy."

"Very well." Candice relented, crawling atop her bed, the very bed Hartwell was tied to.

Curiously, however, LeRae then momentarily untied Indi's hands and legs and flipped Hartwell over so she was flat on her back—an all too familiar position for this glorified jobber. With this sudden turn in these proceedings, Indi let out a confused wail, and this brunette's befuddlement was only heightened once Candice re-tied Indi's limbs to the bed while she was in this new position. From there, The Poison Pixie hovered over Hartwell, the haughty hottie threateningly gazing into Indi's eyes, causing the Melburnian to gulp then gasp as the tip of that toy was pressed against this Aussie's pretty pink twat.

"Mmmm, you probably thought I meant your tight little asshole, huh, Indi?" Candice chuckled as she reared back, no longer making any type of contact with Indi's body and instead amused as a wide eyed Indi nodded while giving an affirmative whimper. "Ooh, I knew that was what you wanted, but no. If we're gonna do this, I'm..."

Candice thrusted forward, still not pressing her faux phallus against Indi's front bottom but ending up only an inch or two away from doing so.

"...Gonna take..."

Now Candice got within a mere milimeter of pushing the head of her hot girl cock against that honeypot, her hot breath rushing down onto Indi's neck.

"...Every part of you."

And with that, Candice pressed her cock against her apprentice's cunt, simply holding it in that position for the next several seconds. Candice couldn't let up on her borderline predatory stare into Indi's still widened eyes, reveling in the glorious sound of Hartwell whimpering with pure need... er...well...nearly pure need. Much to Indi's chagrin and Candice's delight, it was already apparent this allegedly 'Impressive' wrestler was such a natural butt slut that she was disappointed to get her pussy pounded as opposed to her ass.