Showing Indi The Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is, isn't it?" LeRae smirked before slowly sliding her hips back, consequently triggering the most ear-piercing and blood curdling scream from Indi yet.

For a brief moment, Indi envisioned a disaster, as her rectal cleft was clamping down on Candice's dick so hard that Hartwell actually feared her walls would come out along with that rectum wrecker. Oh God, how was that toy so big?! But fortunately, her paranoia of that dirt sheet field day fate was ultimately unfounded, as The Poison Pixie soon moved her faux rubber schlong forward again, meaning Indi was now the recipient of an official buttfucking. She had gotten a spanking, a tongue up her tush, fingers up her tush, a whole entire fist up her tush, all in the span of tonight. And a few of those unsavory acts, like getting her round rear rimmed, had been experiences for her before tonight had ever even gotten underway. But, for the first time in Indi Hartwell's 25 years on this earth, she was receiving the inimitable pleasure that was a dick up her ass.

But not just any dick. No. This was a dildo attached to the waist of a woman who had served as a remarkably wise mentor to her. And now, instead of teaching her new holds to apply or cunning tricks that would aid in victory, Candice was teaching this rising star how to handle 8 inches of a rubber rod inside her virgin booty, first by taking it slow and playful. There may have been a quick bombastic strike here and there to that backside, but otherwise, that penetration contained a surprising gentleness in the early going. However, such tender thrusting from The Poison Pixie allowed this brunette beauty to ease into this anal invasion to the point where she was ecstatically squealing concurrently with every one of Candice's back and forth thrusts.

As Indi's steady flow of blissful moans persisted, Candice felt emboldened to ever so slightly increase her pace, thankfully not being so relentlessly teasing while railing this plump booty as she had been when fucking that sopping cunt. Although, maybe she honestly should have been approaching that rectum more carefully, as even that slight uptick in speed had Indi's deafeningly shrill trills being primarily full of pain rather than pleasure. However, instead of backing off the moment Hartwell vocalized the world of hurt she was in, Candice opted to wait that period out, knowing those thunderous shrieks would morph into elated moans soon enough.

And that's exactly what happened! Candice continued at the same barely faster tempo for a couple more minutes and Indi's asshole adjusted accordingly, which in turn caused Indi's cries to go from wretched to rapturous in the blink of an eye. Happy to hear those reactions turn from downcast to euphoric, Candice kept moving her big long strap-on at that same rate for the next few minutes, letting them both soak in the electric felicity washing over them in that moment. But as the old adage goes, "all good things must come to an end", and soon after allowing that ecstasy inducing booty banging to endure, this petulant veteran decided she'd crank up the speed of her steamy reaming yet again, setting in place the cycle that would ensue from there on out.

Each time it was clear Indi had settled into a given rhythm, Candice would accelerate her anal pounding, thus providing the self proclaimed 'Impressive' Superstar with a fresh pace every time it seemed she had grown accustomed to whatever tempo was inflicted upon her. And of course, Candice showed how masterful she was at dishing out a buttfuck by marvelously managing to regularly kick up the speed of her sodomy yet never go so fast that she sent Indi over the edge. And, ok, credit where credit was due, Hartwell also seemed to have a little more stamina now than when she came from a mere spanking like a totally hopeless butt slut. Aww, maybe she really was learning—a thought that obviously made LeRae's heart swell with pride. In fact, Candice was so proud of her girl in that moment that she couldn't hold off congratulating her conquest.

"Mmm, good, gooooddd. Oh yesss, you're doing such a good job, babygirl. Ooohh Indi, look at you. It seems like just an hour ago you were such a pathetic butt slut that you actually squirted out your pussy juices just from taking a spanking. But now?? Mmm, now...well, ok, you are technically still a pathetic butt slut BUUUUUT you seem to be keeping your composure a lot better. You're so clearly loving my big dick up your ass, and yet you haven't cum yet. That's progress!"

"Y-Yay?" Indi weakly squeaked before letting out her next bevy of blaring moans.

Truth be told, that praise from The Poison Pixie actually accidentally had the opposite effect of its intended purpose, as now Indi was unquestionably aware she hadn't cum yet, and had to stave off a surging urge to orgasm as a result. For better or for worse, Candice didn't make resistance any easier for her, as she then got the closest to achieving full speed she had all night long. Throwing any pretense of precaution far out the window, the five footer was slamming her slim hips into those jiggly jello-esque cheeks, almost as if she was trying to bruise Indi's juicy caboose. Hell, maybe she was. At the very least, it was now abundantly clear the pint sized dom was doing her damndest to test Indi's stamina after bringing it up, and unfortunately Indi felt like she was on track to tragically fail that test.

Seeming to sense that, Candice growled whilst pulling back on Indi's long brunette locks, "Don't you dare! No! Are you serious? Are you frickin' kidding me right now? After I JUST complimented you for having enough willpower to NOT cum, you're acting like you're fucking seconds away from squirting?! What the hell, Indi? Do better! Be better!"

"I'm, I'm, awwwhh, I'm sorrryyy, Mommmyyyyy." Indi sniffled, working ridiculously hard to hold back the climax that was bubbling to the surface.

"Sorry?!" Candice hissed. "Sorry isn't good enough! Not when you're risking EVERYTHING we've been building up tonight. Keep it together, Indi!"

"Y...Yes, Mommy." Indi anxiously whimpered.

Hartwell really was intent on doing her best to not cum anytime soon, but that felt like an insurmountable task for the brunette since Candice was giving her plump posterior just about everything she had. Ripple after ripple was being sent through Indi's pudgy flesh but that was nothing compared to what was happening to Indi internally. A frenzied rush of gleeful sensations swirled through Hartwell's muscular body, causing Indi to bite her lower lip and think of something, anything that would stop her from cumming.

Her mind desperately scattering to think of some kind of turn off, Indi eventually thought of just the thing...and embarrassingly, said 'thing'...was Dexter.

Oh God, Candice had done it! Indi wasn't sure how but Candice had actually warped her mind enough that her budding young lust for that 'True Crime' bound heartthrob had entirely dissipated. God, why would she ever waste her time with a creep like that when she could be getting her fat ass pounded by her gorgeous, perfect, dominant mommy? Hartwell's heart didn't belong to that quasi-serial killer. It belonged to Candice LeRae, the most talented and knowledgeable veteran and most skilled butt buster to ever grace this division. Er, well, maybe that wasn't exactly true. Maybe it wasn't her heart , but her ass . Her big fat ass belonged to Candice LeRae, and because of that, her heart didn't belong to anybody, because she couldn't spend time on 'love' when it was apparent she should be spending as much time as was humanly possible with her Mommy's dick up her bum.

Candice, meanwhile, was in heaven, but was very very anxious in regards to her bitch cumming too soon. Because LeRae had opted to tie this tall brunette to the bed, she had sadly already deprived herself of a sordid sodomy staple, that being Indi spreading her cheeks apart to give Candice the best possible view of that long schlong sliding forward and back inside this shitpipe. Granted, as Candice had pointed out, Indi had already been a raging disappointment and came prematurely once. But The Poison Pixie wanted to believe Indi had already grown from that time and could be a little more...Impressive.

And Candice could tell Hartwell really was trying to prevent her dam from bursting, but these continual waves of pleasure crashing down were overwhelming and new for this freshly minted backdoor whore. Thus, Candice knew that, in order to preserve her girl's stamina, she needed to do something she really didn't want to do. She had to remove her rubber rod from that rectum. Obviously, doing such a thing made the Melburnian mewl out pathetically, and even hilariously shook her booty from side to side in a nonverbal attempt to coax Candice to reinsert that 8 incher into her opened up O-ring. Instead, LeRae did everything she could to hold off on returning to ramming that round rump, electing to grope those globes of ass meat for a good long while. As she did that, Candice also decided to pet Hartwell's sleek hair like the Aussie was some kind of domesticated animal, really trying to prove her superiority over her partner. But eventually she did measuredly re-enter Indi's sphincter, which just had poor Hartwell wailing as she longed for the fast and furious fucking she had been privvy to moments prior.

Unfortunately for Indi, this is what she was in for for the foreseeable future. Candice would pump her hips for minutes on end until she was finally on the brink of reaching that same high speed before retracting that strap-on in its entirety and alternatively delivering another round of fondling before beginning the whole process anew. Candice must have repeated this pattern once, twice, thrice over, with Indi constantly crying the whole time, clearly desiring LeRae to finally give it up and let her cum. The Poison Pixie was nearly determined to go through that same routine for a fourth time before the fit Aussie let out a high pitched howl so horrific and pitiful that the five footer felt she had no choice but to show some compassion for this clearly suffering butt slut, as pathetic as she was.

"Ok, ok, fine, Indi. You can beg me to cum. Just make sure you're really nice about it. You want to impress your Mommy, don't you?"

"Y-Yes." Hartwelly hoarsely croaked, then cleared her throat as she urgently pleaded for the orgasm she greatly needed. "M-Mommyyy! Mommyyyy?? Please, please make me cummm!!! Mmmm, pleeaasee! Slam fuck the arse you own and make cum, Mommy. Ohhhh, move your big dick back and forth just like you were doing before so I can squirt my juices all over the bed like a bum stuffed slut!! Please? Pleeeeaaassseee???"

"Hmm, let me think..." Candice mockingly contemplated before wickedly grinning. "...Okay!"

And that was when the glorious echoes of flesh on flesh filled the room once more, underscored with the deliriously happy cries of Hartwell. Now that Candice was permitting her partner to experience this ethereal joy, she ditched any and all reservations, her tiny body becoming a blur as she landed into that big booty again and again and again and again. Of course, such a power trip mixed with the end of that strap-on bashing against her clit meant that Candice soon lost control herself, which led to some hysterical screams of her own.

"YESSS, INDI!!! THAT'S IT! OHHH, TAKE IT!! You thought you could ever give this ass to someone else? Really? Really?!?! It was mine from the second we met. M-I-N-E! MINE, Indi. Your ass is mine! I own it, babygirl. I own your big fat ass.That's why I'm slamming into it, making it jiggle, and making you cum like the bitch you are. My bitch! Ohhh, yessss, I own you. I OWN YOU! You're mine! ALLL MIIIINEEEE!!!"

Concurrently, Indi showed how grateful she was without even being prompted.

"THANK YOUUU, MOMMYYYY!!!" Indi hollered out at the top of her lungs. "THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOUUUU!!! THANK YOU, MOMMY, FOR FUCKING MY ARSE! AND, AND FOR MAKING MEEEE CUUUUUMMMM!!! THANK YOU FOR MAKING YOUR BABYGIRL, YOUR BITCH CUMMM!!! OHHH GOD, OHHHH GOOOODDDDDDDDDD YESSSSSSSSSSSS, MOMMMMYYYYYYY!!!"

United in their ecstatic reactions to this sordid act, pseudo-mother and pseudo-daughter both had their pussy juices gush out of their searing hot front bottoms around roughly the same time, with Indi's transparent twat juice in particular creating a nice sticky puddle on the bed sheets beneath her. Gone were any intelligible words of any kind as raw animalistic adrenaline fueled grunts and moans filled this luxurious bed room. Whether Indi had realized it or Candice had wanted to admit it, this nigh legendary descent into depravity had all come about thanks to months of pent-up lust and unexpressed desires finally being unleashed, leading both giddy girls to become little more than paragons of their most primal feelings for each other.

But even though Candice and Indi were little more than just a cock and just a hole at this stage, the undercurrent of an underlying deep connection between these two ever so faintly remained, and as a result, made the pleasure felt by both women that much more powerful, especially as it felt so taboo. Sure, as much as she had sometimes acted like it was the case, Candice knew Indi wasn't her actual daughter. But cosplaying that reality for so long and having a girl about 11 years her junior squealing out 'Mommy' for the past several minutes— that twisted as all hell relationship and roleplay may have been more responsible for these ridiculously hard orgasms than even the disgusting yet divine sensations mined from anal itself.

For a brief window in time, Indi and Candice thought they very well may cum forever, orgasm after orgasm after orgasm rocking their worlds for several minutes on end. Hell, it was such a stimulation overload that Indi's multiple climaxes were leading the poor brunette backdoor whore to become lightheaded, Hartwell's well stretched anal cleft clamping down on this long hard dildo as a rushing river of hot girl cum rushed out of her also-opened up front hole. LeRae was similarly discombobulated thanks to her own series of seemingly ceaseless peaks persisting. However, both of these women's immensely intense orgasms eventually subsided, and after taking a bit of breather, LeRae once more untied Indi and rolled the slim brunette over. That led to Indi now laying on her back in a puddle of her own sticky juices like the nasty naughty slut she was. Candice then licked her lips while looking Indi up and down before deciding to feed her babygirl her own anal juices on that cock. Skillfully angling her long schlong, Candice slid that dildo inside Indi's mouth, making the gorgeous Melburnian gag almost instantly. Thus, in the face of that, Candice showered her loyal little sub with praise once more.

"Mmm, it's okay. It's gonna be okay, Indi. Just relax for me. Ooh, yeah, that's right, take it easy, babygirl. After everything we've done tonight? I think it's patently obvious you're meant to be a good little ass-to-mouth whore as well."

Though their current positioning made sucking this dick far more challenging than it would be if she was just on her knees like she would normally be, Indi had to admit her Mommy was right. The second her own booty cream hit her tastebuds, Indi had found her new favorite food, and she soon she had to add a rectal remnant covered rubber ramrod to her dietary regimen ASAP. She also showed what a good little girl she was, as she stayed laying on the bed without any of her restraints in place, showing Candice's will alone kept her held down. Maybe now more than ever—yes, even when Candice was pumping her faux phallus in and out of that tush—The Poison Pixie demonstrated the sheer power she lorded over this sexy slim brunette.

Sadly, it could never really be said that Indi fully adjusted to this rough treatment of her gullet, as she never got her choking in check. But at this point, the whorish Hartwell was so far gone that she was actually disappointed in herself for not having a better grip on how to properly suck this dick. Even if the angling of this position was working against her, that shouldn't have mattered in Indi's newfound point of view, as the tall brunette wanted to be able to handle whatever was thrown at her through and through. She wanted to be the best doting devotee to Candice she could possibly be because this talented veteran deserved it. After all, it was blatantly obvious now without a shadow of a doubt that the five footer was the only one who truly understood her. LeRae had been the only one to see Indi's potential as a competitor and as a butt slut and Indi would be forever grateful for that.

As strands of saliva pooled out from her lips and sounds of choking continued coming out from her mouth while that anal flavored ramrod ran roughshod on her windpipe, Indi continued to look up at LeRae with nothing but admiration, a look that was unsurprisingly returned by the preppy pint-sized predator. Never would Indi ever rebel against her Dommy Mommy again and never would Candice ever deny her true feelings for her stunning pseudo-daughter. Tonight, all felt right in the world now that Candice and Indi were finally bonded in such a salacious way.

From that night on, Candice would invite Indi into the very same bed she shared with Johnny, Mr. Wrestling kicked out of his own quarters anytime LeRae decided she wanted a piece of her favorite slut. Similarly, these regular sodomy sessions squashed Indi's incessant pursuit of her bone chilling beau...whatever his name was. Admittedly, those aspects of this affair made Candice and Indi feel a little guilty, but they hoped everyone could have the same understanding about this. Candice and Indi's warped relationship with one another was just so uniquely special that it trampled all other associations they had, which might've been a hard pill to swallow for some but...that was just The Way it was.

The End.