Showing My Flatmates Who's Bigger

Story Info
Flatmates boyfriend has a big cock, so I show them bigger.
2k words
4.46
20.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came home to the sound of giggling from the kitchen. My two flatmates - Kate and Sarah - were sitting at the dinning table looking over something on Sarah's phone. I made some toast and sat down next to Sarah.

"What's up?" I asked the both of them.

"Sarah's boyfriend has a big penis," said Kate.

"Kate! Shut up!" said Sarah, blushing a bit at Kate's bluntness with me.

We hadn't known each other long. I'd just moved in with the two girls and another flatmate (who was out at the time) the previous month. Sarah was a petite, mousy-haird girl a few years younger than me, cute in a sexy way. She was wearing a onesie that she wore quite frequently when hanging out in the house, emphasising her cuteness, and it had this arse flap at the back for "easy access". It begged the question 'what she was wearing beneath' and left me half-hard on many an occasion. Kate was a bit bigger in every way: a nice handful of a pair compared well with Sarah's perky tits, and she had a big, tight arse. She worked-out quite a lot, so kept herself in nice proportion, but had a bit of stuff on her in the right places.

"How big is it?" I asked Kate, winking at her. Playing along with her was easier, she was a bit less of a prude than Sarah.

"Looked pretty big to me." she responded, prompting Sarah, who hesitantly then added: "It's about as thick as a coke can".

"Ohh, nice", I said, "does it hurt?" I asked, laughing.

"It's not that bad." Sarah responded, opening up a bit.

"Can I have a look?" I asked, pushing my luck a bit. To my surprise, she unlocked her phone and swiped through a few pictures, stopping on one of a skinny looking guy sitting naked on the edge of his bed holding out his hard cock, which looked to be only about 6 inches long, but quite thick, as Sarah had said. It looked bigger because the guy was pretty small himself, but over all I wasn't that impressed with the size.

"Huh, yeah nice one. I thought he'd be bigger than that from how you two were carrying on, though." I said, verbally prodding her a bit. "I mean, I think I'm longer than that," I said, proudly. I wasn't huge by any measure, but quite a lot longer at 8 inches, and at least as thick as her boyfriend.

"No fucking way are you!" said Sarah, looking a bit taken-a-back, disappointed I wasn't more impressed by the photo. She glanced down to my crotch, briefly.

"Oh reeeeally" said Kate, incredulous. "How big's your thing, then, mister?"

"I dunno, never really measured it." I lied. "But I'm definitely longer than him."

"Huh. So...Want to prove it?" She replied. I don't think she was being serious.

"I am not getting my cock out here in front of you guys! James [our other flatmate] might come home any minute!" I replied, though I did want to see the looks on their faces when I showed them, but it would've been a little awkward had he come home with me stood there balls-out. "I'll show you in Sarah's room, if you like?" I offered, not really thinking they'd take me up on it, but if they did I wanted Sarah to let me into her private space to see where this could go.

"Alright then, big dick, up you go, let's see this schlong." Sarah replied, playfully. Amazing. This was working. I was getting excited, bulging in my trousers, half hard already.

"Alright." I said, the pact made, and I led the way out of the living room and up the stairs to her room. Inside was a little bit of a mess, clothes strewn about here and there, the bed unmade, a couple of tired looking stuffed teddy bears and crumpled sheets. It was kind of sexy, smelling a bit of girl musk and perfume. I spied a pair of white cotton panties on the floor, stained crotch, and a tangled black thong lying by the bed. She'd left out a bottle of baby-oil (presumably to help her accommodate her boyfriend), and some tissues on the bedside table, presumably to clean up her sex afterwards.

They came in and Kate shut the door behind her. Sarah sat down on the bed and Kate stood, hand on hip, looking at my crotch.

"Go on then, whip it out!" said Sarah. Her prudishness had left her, and as playful as she could be, she could also be a bit bitchy. I don't think she expected me to go through with it, and truth be told I was a bit nervous, now faced with the actual prospect, not knowing where it would head.

"Okay." I puffed out a breath, undid my belt and popped the button fly open to reveal my white boxer briefs, now bulging, I could make out my shaft and a few thick veins, and the bell end protruding a bit. I reached into the pocket on the boxer briefs, and rummaged myself around, pulling my cock and bollocks out through the hole, which framed me nicely, pushing everything forward bit. I was half-way hard.

"Mmmm. Nice junk you've got there" said Kate, eyes locked on my package.

"Oh yeah. Well, he's about the same as Chris," Sarah said, a bit sulky now (Chris was her boyfriend).

"He's not even hard, yet, Sarah," said Kate. "You ARE long, aren't you?" she said, coming to sit next to Sarah on the bed so that she was eye level with my cock. "I think he's a lot longer than Chris, Sarah," Kate said, stating what was obvious in a way not to upset Sarah, who was now sitting up against her pillows, knees up and arms folded, a bit disappointed I think, because she'd seen a man bigger than her boyfriend.

"How big do you get?" Asked Kate.

"You'd never get all that in a girl, anyway," Said Sarah, before I could reply. An admission that I was bigger, but a put-down to accompany it.

"I don't know," I said, responding to both, then "about here" I said, taking my cock in one hand and showing where it would end with the other, which was about 2 inches from Kate's mouth. I could feel her hot breath on my fingers. We made eye contact, then she looked back to where my fingers were.

"Nice" was all she said. I think I'd implanted an idea in her head. (It wasn't the only thing I wanted to implant in her head....).

"Well go on then," said Sarah.

"Err..alright". I hesitantly responded, thought I wasn't about to turn down this opportunity to show myself with complete consent from these two very willing voyeurs. "Mind if I borrow a bit of that?" I asked Sarah, indicating the baby-oil.

"Oh sure," she said, now seeming a bit more interested. I think I'd put any ideas of her boyfriend out of her head. She was focussed on what was about to unfold. Rather than passing me the bottle, she removed the lid herself and shuffled over to the edge of the bed, nearer to where I was standing. I held my cock for her as she dribbled the oil up and down my shaft.

"Can you get a bit more on the head?" I asked, pulling my foreskin back, beginning to stroke up and down as she dribbled the oil where I indicated.

I stood there, cock rapidly hardening, shiny with oil, stroking myself up and down, slowly working the foreskin back with each stroke, as I grew to full length and girth. I slowed it right down as my head emerged, savoring the scene. Kate had a serene smile, a somewhat mesmerised glaze to her expression, staring at my cock. Sarah still clutched the baby oil, her eyes also locked to my cock, her legs had begun to involuntarily spread. She was turned on. The room began to smell; my cock musk, but that smell of wet girl as well.

"Yeah. He's bigger for sure" said Kate, breaking the silence.

"How would it fit?" Asked Sarah, to nobody really, just thinking out loud.

I'd never really thought about it, having had just two previous girlfriends, the first one only for two weeks of constant fucking (I'd later learnt she was a bit of a nympho), and the second for over a year. That last relationship had ended because she never wanted sex. Maybe organ size had been the reason?

"I don't know," said Kate. "Can I...have a go?" She asked. I wasn't really sure what was implied: A go at fucking herself on me? Or just a go stroking it? Yes was the answer, either way.

"Oh yeah, here" I said, proffering myself to her, stepping forward, as she brought her soft hand up to hold my shaft. She stroked me, underhand at first, then bringing her fingers over the top of the shaft. The tip was close to her mouth. I could feel her breath on it.

"You want a touch, Sas?" Kate asked Sarah, snapping Sarah back from the daydream she was having, staring at my hardness. A little precum leaked from my slit, the breath from her words making me throb. She gave me a couple of squeezes in response.

"Oh, well...I don't think...Chris..." She offered, weakly.

"It's just a cock, he won't mind," Kate encouraged her.

"Well..." said Sarah, tentatively reaching her hand up to join her friend's, Sarah's fingers worked the ridge near the head, and Kate held me lower down, stroking in unison. Sarah was relaxing a bit now.

Kate looked down at Sarah's spread legs, then did a bit of a double take, seeming to have worked something out.

"You want to fuck it, don't you?" She told Sarah, telling rather than asking.

"Uh huh," responded Sarah, now stroking more enthusiastically as she admitted it.

"I won't tell," said Kate, smiling and winking at Sarah, who seemed to be operating at some base level animal lust rather than her conscious self. She let go of me, turned around on the bed, got on to all fours, and fumbled for the flap on her onesie. Kate helped her pop it open with her spare hand, and there in front of me was a beautiful pink pussy, perfect-looking wet, pouting inner lips, and cleanly shaven, plump and puffy outer lips. Kate didn't waste any time; she guided my cock over to her friend's waiting hole, rubbed me up and down her friend a couple of times and lined me up. I took a hold of Sarah's hips and slowly pulled her back on to me, inching her slowly on, then pulling out a little to allow her to get used to the size. I picked the pace up, and her wetness began to make things a little easier.

I was sliding her up and down all but the last inch, her juices lubing our fucking, I could feel the friction of her whole vaginal canal over my cock, I could feel her contours rubbing the ridge on my bell end, she was so tight, but so slick. She must have been really worked up, because soon she came, hard, legs shaking, pussy clamping me, and collapsed forward, but I held her hips and continued to thrust into her for another ten or so strokes, pulling her back onto me as deep as I could go as I felt myself throb into her, unleashing spurt after spurt of cum. I held her on to me for a few moments, then pushed her off, forward onto the bed. Spent, she lay dishevelled, sighing contentedly, cum beginning to drip slowly out of her into the front of her onesie.

I was flushed red, not really believing what had come over me.

"Nice" said Kate, as she reached for my cock, pulling me to her, then taking me into her mouth, cleaning me with her tongue, sucking me back to hardness as she undid the belt of her jeans.....