Hotel Party Tonight!

Story Info
I invite my new girlfriend to a sex party.
2.3k words
4.58
22.6k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been testing each other's limits since we met. At the time, we had probably been together for a little less than a year. She knew I had a penchant for some kink, and I knew she was usually more than happy to try new things.

"What about threesomes?" I asked.

"Of course... a couple times."

"With two guys and you, or a girl and a guy?"

"Two guys."

"Reeeeaaally? I'm kinda shocked. So you've had more than one threesome, and each time you were the only girl involved? Wow." I really was kinda shocked. I thought she was this innocent thing until this very moment. "What if I asked you to be my date to a sex party?"

"Are you... or is this simply hypothetical?" She enquired.

"Well, I don't have a specific party in mind, but if the opportunity were to present itself I'd like to know if I could ask you to be my date."

"Okay then. I'll be your date." She said with a smile. The opportunity would soon present itself.

Maybe about a month later I was legitimately invited to a sex party. A friend of mine is relatively active in that scene, and one of his close friends was planning to be in town for a work trip (which usually includes a rather nice hotel suite). They decided that this would be a good time to plan a little sexy get-together. At such parties a date is mandatory, so I asked Ariana.

"What?! Did you set this up? There's no way that you just happened to be invited to a sex party right after we talked about it."

"He usually extends me an invitation, but I don't go if I don't have a date."

"So you've gone before??" She seemed a little taken back.

"Yes. It's happened a couple times with my ex. Usually we'd just hook up with each other in the same room as everyone else, but it's fun." I explained.

"Usually? So that means that sometimes you'd fuck other women there?"

"It's a sex party. That sort of thing can happen." She looked more curious than angry. "Listen, we can go check it out, and if it sucks, we can leave... OR we can stay and just hang out. We're not obligated to do anything at all. These guys are friends, not just strange creeps. I'll make sure you're completely comfortable the whole time." I tried to explain it in the most casual way possible, but it didn't change the fact that I was inviting my new girlfriend to an orgy in a hotel room.

"I said I'd go. I just didn't expect it to be so soon." Then she looked at me kind of excitedly, "What should I wear?"

"Umm, it's just in a hotel suite. It won't be fancy. We can look nice, but it definitely won't be expected. Besides, the whole point is getting naked"

She looked a little disappointed. Then sprung to life, "I can wear thigh-highs!...and a garter belt!"

"You'll be the Belle of the ball." I assured her.

The night came and we headed to the hotel. Even though I knew these guys, I was a little nervous. I needed to make sure Ariana was comfortable. I wanted her to have a good time, and hopefully want to do more things of this nature.

When we entered the hotel room it was a full house: My friend JP was there with his date Renee (who was just in her bra and panties), as well as the host Jacques, his incredibly sexy friend Lydia, an older couple (whose names slip my mind, but only play with each other anyway), JP's good friend Joe, and his wife Desiree (both of whom were already walking around completely naked).

Ariana looked incredible. She's tall and thin, with a tight body from long days of yoga and an active lifestyle. Her ass is a work of art. I could spend days buried between those wonderful cheeks and never come up for air. She has, without exaggeration, the most absolutely perfect natural tits I've ever seen. She doesn't need a bra, even considering their size. This night in particular, she was showing it all off. She was wearing a short, tight, black dress with those thigh highs that started just below it. The low-cut neckline displayed her cleavage and clung to her perfect tits, yet hid just enough to keep your imagination running. Underneath it all, was a lacy black garter belt, suspending the thigh highs, and no panties. I introduced Ariana to the few there that I knew, felt it necessary to let everyone there know that she was new to this and might not participate with anyone but me.

Renee, however took an immediate liking to her. Really, it was the perfect way to get things started. "Is it okay if I kiss you?" She asked Ariana politely. I wasn't sure if she had ever hooked up with a woman before, but her inhibitions disappeared with that first kiss. They started making out and I walked up behind Ariana for some support. She was grinding her ass against my crotch as she kissed and groped at Renee. I could feel my dick begin to swell within the confines of my pants. Their hands were all over each other, and mine were all over Ariana.

JP walked up behind Renee and held her hips for a moment before sliding his hands up her body to her tits. He looked at me for approval to touch Ariana, so I whispered in her ear, "JP wants to touch you."

She looked at me, and I nodded to her. She smiled and nodded back. Then she leaned in closer and began making out with JP, squishing Renee between them.

I lifted Ariana's dress, exposing her bare ass to the room. I slipped a finger between her legs from behind and felt just how wet she was. Jacques guided Lydia past us holding her hand, looked at me and said, "Holy fuck, where did you find such an incredible woman?" That seemed to get Ariana even more excited as she continued to kiss and grope at both JP and Renee. She was so wet that I was easily able to slip two fingers into her pussy while rubbing her clit with another finger. Renee ran a finger down Ariana's body to the very top of her pubic region, just above where my fingers where rubbing her, and got down on her knees for a closer look. Ariana spread her legs a bit more and guided Renee's face closer to her pussy. I kept two fingers inside her as Renee began to lap at her clit.

Jacques sat on the couch, next to the older couple, removed his pants and watched us. Lydia got on the floor in front of him, pulled his cock out and began to lick him up and down, before stroking him into her mouth.

Ariana reached behind her and undid my pants. I pulled them down and kicked them to the side. My cock sprang free and she wrapped her fingers around it stroking me against her ass. JP stepped back a bit and sat on the bed behind him while removing his pants as well. On that bed, Joe and Desiree were already fucking.

"Fuck me please..." Ariana managed to whisper between heavy pants. I removed her dress completely and slid my cock into her pussy from behind. Renee never stopped licking her. I'd feel her tongue glide along the shaft of my cock as I pushed in and out of Ariana's wet pussy. Her mouth was all over us. She'd give a few licks to my balls then work her tongue back up my shaft to Ariana's lips and clit. The feeling was absolutely incredible. Ariana began to shake, and needed to step forward to prevent from falling over. She basically ended up with her face in JP's lap. Now she had my dick stuffed in her from behind, as Renee sucked at her clit as well as the base of my cock, with JP's hard dick just inches from her mouth. She took that as a cue, and dove right for it, wrapping her lips around his stiff rod in one motion. As soon as his cock was in her throat I could feel her pussy contracting, and she came hard.

Renee stood up, removed her bra and panties and climbed onto the bed. In no uncertain terms, she asked me to fuck her. I needed to make sure my date was comfortable before I start pounding away at JP's date, but before I could say a word, Ariana turned to me and said, "I want to fuck your friend. I'd like to watch you fuck her while I do it." Renee was lying on the edge of the bed with her legs spread wide, showing off her dripping pussy. I kissed Ariana and she stepped forward, causing my dick to slip out of her cum soaked pussy. She climbed onto the bed and directly onto JP, mounting his hard cock.

I kneeled at the edge of the bed and licked the juices from Renee's sopping wet hole, but she stated firmly that she wanted to fuck. I stood up and rubbed my cock against her slit, coating my thick cock with her wetness. Desiree climbed off Joe and over to us, and briefly sucked on my dick before I plunged it deep into Renee's hungry cunt. Once Ariana starts coming, she can pop off orgasms in rapid succession. It wasn't long before I could hear her coming on JP's dick while watching me sink my cock in and out of Renee's tight pussy. Joe was kneeling on the bed on his own for a moment, and what I saw next kind of surprised me. He gave JP and Ariana a look then just laid down on his back. It was like she knew just what to do and climbed on Joe's face, 69ing him. For a brief moment I could see her cum leaking from her pussy onto Joe's tongue. She leaned forward and took the entire length of his dick down her throat. JP then got behind her and started fucking Ariana some more, as Joe continued licking her clit and pussy lips.

I was balls deep in Renee's tight little pussy, as Desiree bent over the side of the bed next to me, kissing her and rubbing her clit. Renee started to cum. She shook and bucked, while Desiree held on to her, rubbing away at her clit. I tried my best to keep my dick inside her. Her orgasm passed, and she looked at me and said, "You need to fuck her now." I pulled my cock out of Renee, she scootched back (legs still spread wide), and Desiree stepped in between us. She buried her face in Renee's pussy, and I pushed my cock into her from behind.

I was really laying into Desiree. She likes it hard. She was moaning and yelling into Renee's pussy. Ariana then climbed into the scene and right onto Renee's eager tongue. Joe got behind her and didn't miss a beat, plunging his dick into Ariana from behind.

Things continued to shift around from person to person for what seemed like hours. Ariana and I took a short break and watched JP, Joe, and Jacques fill each of Lydias holes while the older couple directed them. At one point Renee pulled JP's cock out of her mouth, stopped fucking Jacques and froze up, "Oh my god, what time is it?! I have a date!" She got up right there and ran to take a shower. She left shortly after her shower, and headed to a date just moments after fucking four guys. We all had a laugh before we continued fucking.

As things began to wind down, Ariana and I were going at one another once again. I really can't get enough of her. She was laying on her back on an ottoman, with her legs spread, as I stood between them fucking her tight pussy good and hard. JP, Joe, and Jacques all came over and stood around her stroking their cocks. Besides them watching intently, in this moment, she was all mine. I thrust into her with long hard strokes, letting her feel the entire length of my cock with each push. I was getting harder and harder, and her grip on me was getting tighter and tighter. I could feel that we were both about to cum. I ran my thumb along her clit as I fucked her, quickening my pace. That did it. She started to cum again and I could feel her orgasm putting me over the edge. "I'm gonna cum on your tits." She started to convulse in pleasure. I held off as long as I could, then pulled my cock from her dripping pussy and let out a grunt, followed by three jets of thick cum, coating her tits and stomach.

"I'm gonna cum as well..." breathed Joe, heavily.

"You can cum on my tits too!" Ariana said in the final yelps of her orgasm. "Cum all over me!" She reached out with her hands and grabbed the base of both Joe and JP's cocks while they hovered above her stroking frantically. The first spurt streamed out of Joe's dick and splashed against Ariana's perfect tits. Immediately, several thick loads pumped out of JP, and Jacques, adding to the pool of cum on her gorgeous body.

Lydia emerged from the shower, dropped her towel, and ran over to us giggling, to lick the cum off Ariana's tits, getting it all over her mouth and chin as she tongued Ariana's nipples.

"I gotta go. You're so fun! I hope this was a good experience and we can see more of you!"

"I'd like that." Said Ariana, and she shared a cum soaked kiss with Lydia.