Showing My Unaware Wife Pt. 01

Story Info
A man begins showing his naked wife to strangers.
1.5k words
4.21
20.6k
27

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat in the office alone. Everyone else was gone for the day. And there I sat on cuckold chat. My hand in my jeans playing with my little semi-hard cock. Showing pictures of my naked wife to horny men. Pictures my wife didn't know about. Pictures, and videos I snuck while she was changing, showering, and once when I had her naked, giving her a massage. My wife has an amazing body. Not just for a 42 year old, for any age. I'd post her soaping her big full tits and trim body and get hard at the reaction it caused in the room of horny men. Reading their comments. What they would do to her. Sending me pictures of their hard cocks over her naked body. Telling me she needs a real man to fuck her good. That part was true. I wasn't very well endowed and worse, I had begun cumming within seconds of entering my wife. I tried everything. Jerking off beforehand, pills, creams, it didn't matter. I would cum within seconds of getting my cock inside of her. I tried everything except the one thing that probably would work. Stop going on the internet everyday, showing her off to other men and jerking off.

It had been my routine for quite some time. It would start early when I got in. Before anyone was in the office when I fired up the computers, I would try to resist, but it wasn't long before I was exposing my shy wife's naked body to thousands of horny men. Thinking about their hands groping her hot body. Their tongues dancing with hers as they warmed her up for a real fuck. I was always careful to crop or blur her face so she could never be recognized, but the thrill of someone she knew seeing her like that was very hot to think about. But of course, having someone know her and have that kind of information would be very dangerous.

About two years ago I was on the chat when I received a private message from a user. He was complimenting my wife, and I got sucked in. He knew the right combination of praising my wife and degrading me. And he snuck similar pictures of his beautiful wife that he showed me. She looked a lot like my wife in fact. She was very sexy. Sometimes, with the face cropped, I could even picture it was my wife, which only added to the allure. Once he asked me if I had ever worn her panties. I lied and told him I hadn't but had played with her panties. I had definitely worn her panties, but it had been a while. My new kink was showing my wife, thinking about her with other men. He pressed on asking me if I would ever suck the cock of these alpha men that I fantasize are fucking my wife. It's not something I think about, I told him, lying again. The truth is, I had before been on my knees, wearing my wife's bra and panties sucking the cock of a hung alpha guy. And not just once, but that was a while ago. I moved on. My kink was now my wife, and these other wives of the hotwife community. It was then that he sent me a picture of myself in the woods wearing my wife's panties. Followed by a pic of me naked on my knees in a parking garage sucking a huge dick. My heart dropped. I'd been found out.

Freaked out I logged off really quick. But it wasn't long before I logged back in to talk to him again. He told me that he had followed me(and my wife) on tumblr back in the day, and was excited to see me(her) on the site when joined. I continued to go on the site and expose my wife, but I was really only going on to talk to him. He knew when to tell me I looked sexy in the panties and when to call me a dirty cumslut fag covered in cum. My heart would race when he would drop hints that he knew who I was, though he always told me that he didn't know. My dick would leak every time he would remind me that all he has to do is google my old tumblr username and he could see my wife naked any time, that he could see me in her panties, that those pics were there forever. It was humiliating, it was horrible, it could ruin my life, and it turned me on.

One day I was especially horny and biding my time in the chat until he arrived. Chatting with alpha guys. One sent me a pic of their big dick hanging over my wife's pic and it was just the kind of humiliation I needed then. I asked the room to tribute my wife in the same way and included pics. It was incredible as these pics started showing up in the chat. Black dicks, white dick, circumsized, uncircumsized, hard, soft, precum leaking, all next to my shy little wife. That's when I got his PM. "Wow, a lot of dicks for your wife today. Really exposing her to these degenerates. Can you imagine how mortified she would be." The shame and humiliation washed over me and I almost came right there. "You want me to make one for you don't you?" He continued. I did. I knew he had a nice body and cock from a gif he sent me of his wife stroking his cock on a hidden cam, and with the detail that he talked about fucking my wife, I fantasized about them together a lot already. I replied with one word, Please. He sent me an email address with instructions to take a picture completely naked on top of my desk so he can see my cute little ass, and send it to him. In turn he would reply with a video stroking to and cumming all over my wife's pic.

Everyone was gone for the day, but that wasn't the issue. The office had windows lining the wall from about waist high and up. I could sit pantsless and no one outside would know, but laying on the desk, anyone that walked by would see my naked body. The prospect of seeing my wife covered in cum was too hot to ignore. I stripped down and set my phone camera on timer and hopped up on the desk. Click! and hopped back down. Editing my face out quickly, while half dressed, I sent it over to him. I finished getting dressed and waited, my body tingling with anticipation.

I must have refreshed my email 100 times before the email showed up. Click, Click, Click, It was downloading. One more click and I was watching the video. Looking down at his cock and just beyond it a printed out picture of my naked wife stepping out of the shower, her big tits and tight pussy on display. As he started stroking, he began dirty talking her. "you fucking slut." "You need this cock." Your bitch husband can't satisfy you, so you need this cock." "Show me those big tits." "Your bitch husband can lick my balls while I fuck you." "Mmm baby, I'm going to cum. Get down there with your husband and take this cum with your husband on your faces." And with that he moved over to a picture of my wife and I at a wedding smiling happily and began covering us with cum.

Oh fuck. My stomach dropped and I felt sick. Even as I was cumming all over myself. I logged off and cleaned up and went home feeling like my life and marriage were over. I swore to never log onto the site again. I lasted maybe a week before I was back on the site looking for him. He explained to me that the pictures I sent had metadata on them and that he wasn't interested in ruining my life. Just having fun, trading pictures and stories. He was great to have to talk to. I couldn't talk to anyone else in my life about this, and most people that want to talk to you about this stuff are limited to "She's hot." "I'll fuck her good." He had an addiction to sharing his wife pics, almost as bad as mine, and trading with him was always hot. We continued like this supporting each others addiction for years. But we also would support each other trying to stop too. Which did happen several times on both sides. He had a couple months at one point. But we always came back.

So as I sat there at my desk, after hours, exposing my wife, rubbing my cock, there was a knock at the door. Through the window I could see a man. We always have salesmen stopping by, so I gave him the one minute gesture, pretended to be finishing up something on the computer, and zipped my pants up slyly, and went to answer the door.

When I opened the door to greet him, he said "It's time that we finally met. I've seen you naked, in panties, and sucking cock. I've cum to your wife's naked body, and today we are going to have a little fun."