Showing Myself Because I Want To Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Rachel, we haven't had this conversation, okay?"

"What conversation Ms Harvey?"

Ms Harvey smiled and I realised that my boss had another side to her, one that I liked. As I left the office my brain was working hard. That was the first time that I'd heard the word 'exhibitionist' when referring to me and I realised that I was one. Not that I thought that that was a bad thing because it was actually quite accurate when I thought about it.

The other thing was that Ms Harvey had given me permission to not only wear see-through clothes at work, but to flash my naked body at customer's male partners?

It was a happy Rachel that got on with her work, but at the same time I realised that I'd have to be careful how I let people see my body, in the see-through clothes I would have to act like they weren't see-through and when I was trying on other clothes my exposure would have to look accidental. It wasn't like I could walk around the shop totally naked, that would get me into trouble.

I didn't get any real opportunities that day and as I was getting changed back into my own clothes just before going home I decided to talk to Josh and go through our finances to see if I could afford to buy any see-through clothes, I really liked the idea of going out in public wearing only see-through clothes.

The following day when I was sorting out the damaged stock I had an idea and went to see Ms Harvey and asked her what happened to to the damaged stock when it left the branch.

"It's returned to the central warehouse and gets sold by the pallet load to be cut up into rags to be used by any company that uses rags, why, have you seen something that you want Rachel?"

"Well, when we moved into our apartment I took some furniture and the likes from my parents home and one of the things that I took was my mother's sewing machine. She hadn't used it for years and I guessed that it will years, if ever, until she noticed that it has gone."

"And you're wanting to use some of the damaged stock to make new clothes for yourself?"

"That's what I was thinking but only with your permission of course."

"Okay Rachel, only a few items and only after they have been recorded as damaged. I've got to balance the books but after they've been recorded they're only worth pennies. Oh, and don't go shouting about it, I don't want all 3 of you taking bags full of them home each night."

"I'll be discreet about it, thank you."

"So are you going to make yourself some very revealing outfits then Rachel?"

"I'm going to have a go."

"Well you can come to work in them if you want. I'll be very interested in what you make."

"I might just do that, thank you."

I went back to sorting then recording the damaged stock, looking at each garment to try to visualise if I could do something with it. There was a couple of items that made me smile and after I'd recorded them as damaged stock I folded them and put them in my locker.

Money at home allowed me to buy a dress at that time so whilst tidying the racks mid morning I looked for and found one that I would be happy to wear out in public with Josh with nothing under it. After trying it on when a man was stood at the entrance to the changing area and letting him see me changing, I went out and looked at myself in the big mirror near the entrance.

"What do you think?" I said as I turned to face the man knowing that the man could see my tits and the front of my slit.

"Truly amazing." the man replied just before his partner appeared behind me.

I smiled at him as him and his partner left.

As the store wasn't very busy at that time I decided to go and ask the other staff and the manager what they thought of the dress on me. I came to Jenny first and she looked ta me and said,

"You can't go anywhere like that Rachel, everyone will see what I'm seeing, your tits and pussy."

"That's the whole idea Jenny."

"You WANT people to see your tits and pussy Rachel?"

"Yes, why not, I'm not ashamed of my body, in fact I quite like it, and so does Josh."

"You'd go out with Josh wearing just that?! Bloody hell Rachel, I could never do that."

What I thought was,

"Well stop eating so much Jenny, then you might have a body to be proud of."

What I actually said was,

"I think that you'd look great in something like this Jenny, why don't you try one on?"

"I don't think so Rachel."

Next I went to Laura and asked her what she thought.

"Wow Rachel, you look stunning, does Josh know that you wear clothes like that?"

"He does and he loves me showing myself like this."

"I hope that he appreciates what your doing for him."

"I'm not really wearing clothes like this for him, I'm wearing them for me."

"Well if that's what rocks your boat Rachel you go for it."

Next it was the store manager,

"What do you think Ms Harvey, does it suit me?"

Ms Harvey looked me up and down and I felt my pussy tingle. That surprised me a bit because I've never even thought about other women like that.

"You look wonderful Rachel? Are you planning to wear that all the time at work then?"

"Would you mind if I did? But I can't wear the same dress every day?"

"Then I think that I might have to find 2 or 3 dresses like that in the damaged stock bin."

"You WANT me to wear clothes like this every day? Showing my tits, slit and butt all the time?"

"It would be good for business but it's up to you Rachel, I can't order you to wear see-through clothes but at the same time I'm not going to punish you for wearing them, unless you'd like me to spank that cute little butt of yours?"

"Okay Ms Harvey, I'll keep this on for the rest of the day and see how it goes."

I turned and walked back to the changing room to get my old clothes to put them in my locker. As I was doing so I thought about that last sentence that Ms Harvey had said, did she really want to spank me? Would I like her to spank me? My pussy was certainly tingling a bit but was that because of what I was wearing or because I liked the idea of being spanked. I decided to ask Josh to spank me to find out what it was like and if I'd enjoy it.

The rest of the day went quite well. I saw a couple of girls look a little surprised to see what the could see and I also saw one girl smile when she realised. Only one man came in during the rest of the day and he certainly stared at me for a while, especially when I turned to face him so that he had a full frontal view of me.

At the end of the day, just as we were getting ready to close Ms Harvey called me over.

"Rachel, just wait there a minute please."

"Yes Ms Harvey."

When Laura and Jenny had left Ms Harvey said,

"Take the dress off Rachel."

I hesitated for a couple of seconds wondering what was going on then I took it off leaving me naked in the main part of the store in front of my boss.

"Give it to me please?"

I handed the dress over then Ms Harvey walked away. She was away for about 5 minutes during which time I looked out of the shop windows at the people passing by. I both did and didn't want them to look over and see me but my pussy did want people to see me, the tingling was quite strong.

"Are you going to punish me Ms Harvey? Spank me?" I said as she walked back to me.

"Why would I want to do that Rachel, have you been a naughty girl?"

"Not that I know of."

"Then I won't spank you Rachel. Here, these are all damaged stock, you may as well have them, maybe wear them for work."

I took the bag, looked in it and saw the dress that I'd been wearing and 2 others, both similar to the first one, i.e. see-through and intended to be worn with something underneath.

"Wow, I don't know what to say other than Thank You Ms Harvey."

"That will do nicely Rachel, now put something on and go home. I need to lock up. I've got a big date tonight."

I quickly put on the dress that I'd been wearing for most of the day then went to my locker to get my purse, phone and the clothes that I'd worn to work. I put most of them into the bag that Ms Harvey had given me, only leaving out the denim jacket that I'd worn to work because it was a little chilly in the morning. I put the jacket on and checked what I already knew, that the jacket only comes down to my waist, anyone who cared to look would be able to see my butt and slit through the dress if they looked for long enough.

Saying 'goodnight' to Ms Harvey I started the 10 minute walk home.

I guess that everyone on the streets was rushing to get home because I didn't see one person stare at me or even do a double take and I was soon in the apartment building and going up the stairs.

I took the jacket off as soon as I got in but left the dress on, I wanted to show it to Josh.

I was getting us some food ready when Josh arrived and as soon as he saw me he came and bent me over the kitchen table. As he was ramming his cock into my dripping pussy he asked,

"Where did you get that dress, you look amazing Rach."

After we'd both cum I managed to tell him that it was my new work uniform.

"They're forcing you to wear that at work? In the shop with customers coming and going?"

"Nobody is forcing me to do anything Josh, I tried it on this morning and Ms Harvey said that it was suddenly damaged stock and that I could have it if I wore it at work. Well she didn't actually say that last bit, that was more my idea."

"I should have guessed that you'd have something to do with you being virtually naked at work. If you've been wearing that all day you didn't come home like that did you?"

"No, I put on my denim jacket over it."

"But that's a short jacket."

"Yes it is."

"You're going to get arrested one of these days Rachel May."

"Nobody even looked at me as I walked home, all too busy in their own little worlds."

"Well you be careful my girl."

"I will." I replied as I took the dress off then continued, "I've got 2 more like this as well."

"Are you trying to bankrupt us Rach?"

"No, they're also damaged stock, Ms Harvey gave me them for free."

"That's okay then. Change of subject, so when are we going to have our house warming party and are you going to wear one of your new dresses at it?"

"You want to show my body to all your mates don't you Joshua Clarkson?"

"I'm not bothered either way Rach, it's you that wants to show your body to all my mates isn't it?"

"Okay, you got me there."

"Shall we invite our parents as well as our brothers and sisters?"

"Brothers and sisters yes, but not our 'rents."

"You don't want our parents to know about your new lifestyle then."

"It's not that, although I don't know what mum will think, it's just that they're too old for a party full of people our age."

"Valid point, just friends, brothers and sisters then, so will you be wearing anything?"

"I was thinking that maybe I'd wear one on my new dresses to meet everyone in the pub then take it off when we get home."

"If that's what you want Rach but you realised that there will be lots of guys there all wanting to fuck you?"

"You mean a gang-bang? Maybe that would be nice but only if you want that Josh."

"I don't know Rach, I sort of like the idea of watching you get fucked by lots of other men but I also like the idea of keeping you to myself."

"You're not getting jealous are you Josh?"

"No, it's just that I want to touch and hug and fuck you all the time."

"So, just to be clear, you like other men seeing me naked and you want to fuck me all the time?"

"Yes."

"How about other people seeing you fuck me?"

"We've done that already Rach, those builders."

"True, but you, we, don't know the builders. What about our friends and family seeing us fucking?"

"Not our parents, but the rest would be okay I guess."

"Another reason for not inviting the 'rents, so if we were to start making out at the party and that led to us putting on a fucking show you wouldn't be unhappy?"

"No."

"And if one of your mates asked you for a go at me you would let him?"

"Probably, if I was there."

"Holding my hand"

"That would be nice, we could look into each other's eyes as he fucked you."

"Okay, I think that that's enough ground rules for now, it may never get to that but I do like the idea of being the only naked person there."

"And I could come up behind you and play with your tits and clit whilst you talk to our guests."

"Now that does sound good."

By then we were eating our meal and when we had cleaned up I got the 2 other dress' and tried them on. I was getting into the habit of dressing in front of the window and this time was no exception although I didn't look out to see if anyone was watching me.

Both Josh and I liked the dresses but Josh wasn't sure that I should be going out in any of the 3 dresses. I just kept telling him that it would be okay, that most people wouldn't even register that the dress was see-through.

"Yes Rach, you're probably right but it's the people who do realise that I'm worried about."

"You're not getting jealous of other people seeing my goodies are you Josh?"

"Hell no, it turns me on when I see other blokes looking at you. It's those nutters that get offended by seeing the human body in all its glory."

"Yes, I can't understand why people get offended by the human body, we've all got one."

"True but a lot of them aren't as beautiful as yours Rachel."

"Thank you Josh." I replied as I took off the second dress and then climbed onto Josh, who was sat on the sofa, me putting my knees outside his legs and rubbing my bare pussy against his jeans covered hard cock.

12