Showing Myself Because I Want To Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And there's me thinking that I was the one that was a bit of an exhibitionist." Alison added.

"Right," Josh said, "now that we've got that out of the way who wants a drink."

I laughed then went and hugged Alison then Trevor.

"Woah there Sis, naked hug might just be taking it a bit far." Trevor said.

"Don't be stupid Trev," I replied. "it's only a body, we've all got one."

"Not like that we haven't, if I'm not careful I'll get a boner."

"Now that would be a compliment." I said.

"What have you done to my sister Josh?"

"I've only given her a little support for HER ideas."

"Well I guess that I should thank you Josh, the more I think about it the more I approve."

"Don't you go telling mum and dad." I said.

"No chance." Both Ali and Trev replied then Alison added,

"Mum would have a heart attack."

*****

The doorbell rang and I said that I'd get it. I knew that I'd get a little kick out of surprising whoever it was.

I did, but not as big as I had hoped, it was Harry and Justin who both grinned from ear to ear when they saw me.

"This is so much better than seeing you like that in a badly lit car park Rach, you're gorgeous, that Josh is one hell of a lucky bastard."

"Come in guys," I said, "the beer is in the kitchen and you can meet my brother and sister."

"You've invited your brother and sister Rach," Harry said, "you really are coming out aren't you?"

For the next half hour or so I was constantly shocking people when I opened the door and they saw me naked, and each one made my pussy tingle a little bit more. When the doorbell finally stopped ringing I started to circulate to get to know the people that I didn't know before that night. Well that's what I would have said if anyone had asked but the reality was that I wanted people to look at me.

Soon it was your typical party except that one of the girls there was totally naked. I was dancing and talking like any other girl there, and keeping up with the amount of drinking that the other girls were doing.

It was around midnight when things started to change. One of the guys said that I should dance on the coffee table. I certainly wasn't drunk but I was happy so I climbed on to the table and continued dancing.

Before long I noticed that quite a few of the guys had moved closer to me and were looking up at me. This prompted me to dance with my legs further apart and to thrust my pelvis forward at times.

After about 15 minutes Josh went and turned the music down then came over to me and told me to climb off the table. At first I thought that I'd somehow upset him but he kissed me and at the same time his right hand went between my legs and found my very wet pussy. I moaned and as he kissed me he fingered me, I was in heaven.

Then he broke the kiss and his hands came up to my shoulders and with a grin on his face he gently pressed down causing me to sit on the coffee table then lay back on it.

"Ladies and gentlemen," Josh said, "by now you all know that Rachel is an exhibitionist and that she is really enjoying being the only one naked here. What some of you may not have realised is that just being naked here isn't quite enough for her, she actually wants me to fuck her in front of you all. Right now that brain of hers is expecting me to spread her legs and then fuck her brains out well that isn't going to happen, well not right now. Before I do that I invite any and everyone of you who would like to taste her pussy to come and do just that. Leave the fucking to me later but I want anyone who want to to come and eat her pussy and make her cum as many times as you can. Right ladies and gentlemen form a queue and lets see how many times you can make her cum."

By that time my pussy was literally dripping with the anticipation. I lay back and rested on my elbows so that I could watch what was happening to me, and at the same time I spread my legs as wide as I could. I could see a queue forming and just about all the guys were in it as well as a couple of the girls, Alison, my sister, being one of them.

Harry was at the front of the queue looking down at my spread and very wet pussy just waiting for Josh to tell him that he could get started. Josh looked down at my face and saw that I was happy, then told Harry to get started and Josh gave me a long kiss as Harry's tongue got to work.

Oh my gawd, being eaten by one of Josh's mates whilst Josh himself was trying to eat my mouth and tongue was awesome. Josh was holding my head with both his hands so the hands on my little tits must have belonged to Harry.

I had my first orgasm of the night whist Josh was still trying to swallow my tongue.

Josh broke the kiss and looked down at my face. He saw the pleasure that I was having and he stepped back so that the others could see. My elbows gave way and I just lay there absorbing every little bit of the pleasure that I was having.

I didn't see Harry move away or who took over from him, all I could see was the top of the guys head but I didn't care who it was, I just lay back and let it happen. I guessed that the short breaks that my pussy got were when someone else took over but I wasn't looking to see, my eyes were either closed or looking up at Josh. I could see the bulge in his jeans and I so wanted his cock inside me but my thoughts kept getting interrupted as the tongues brought me to the next orgasm.

On and on it went with few seconds break when a new tongue took over, me gasping, moaning and cumming over and over.

At one point when the tongue wasn't so 'pleasure giving' I managed to get a few seconds to think about the different techniques that the people have when eating pussy, some people just licked up and down my lips, others just tried to get their tongues as deep inside me as they could, some licked round my clit, some gently chewed my clit and the best ones were those who did more than one of the above.

Sometimes the chin stubble rubbing my thighs told me that it was a man working on my pussy and other times the smell of perfume and the gentle way that my tits were getting groped made me think that it was a girl eating me.

As I said, most of the time I wasn't looking to see who was taking me to my next orgasm, I didn't really care who it was, I couldn't imagine that Josh would let it happen again, I just wanted to enjoy the moment for as long as it lasted.

I must admit that by the time it stopped I was exhausted, my whole pussy was feeling a bit raw and I'd lost count of the number of orgasms that I'd had. But my ordeal, no, that's totally the wrong word, but there are so many opposite words that none that I can think of do an adequate job of describing how I felt right then, wasn't over.

With me just laying there, with my legs still wide apart, I opened my eyes and saw Josh looking as happy as I'd ever seen him.

"Ready for the grand finale Rach?" He asked.

I managed to smile and nod my head as Josh unfastened his jeans and dropped them and his boxers to the floor. To the cheers of everyone there he stepped out of them and moved between my legs then lifted them high into the air.

As his rock hard cock entered me I somehow found a reserve of energy and I started thrusting up as he thrust down. My body hadn't properly come down from the last high and I quickly reached another peak and our groins thrust into the others so hard that I worried that he'd break my pubic bone.

I orgasmed again as I finally felt his seeds flood deep inside my body. My brain wasn't working too well at that moment but it seemed to register some cheering and applause which at that time didn't make much sense.

When Josh's cock softened he pulled out of me but he still held my ankles high in the air and he spread his arms as wide as he could.

"Ladies and gentlemen, with your help Rachel has just lived her number one fantasy. Thanks to every one of you."

There was more clapping and cheering but I was too exhausted to respond to it. Josh lowered my legs but left them wide apart which pleased me because my pussy was on fire, it really needed cool air to help it get back to normal.

Josh moved to my side then kissed me and told me that he'd get me a drink but no sooner than he'd gone Alison knelt beside me and lifted my head so that I could sip from the glass of water that she held.

"Wow sis, that was one hell of a fantasy that you have, any more like that? Are you okay?"

"I will be, just knackered and a bit sore."

"Hardly surprising."

"Did you eat my pussy Alison?" I asked.

"I did, and you were as sweet as ever Sis."

"I'll have to return the compliment sometime Ali, maybe get Josh too help me."

"Don't tempt me Rach, I might just take you up on that."

"Take you up on what?" Josh said as he arrived back holding another glass of water.

"Nothing." Both Alison and I replied, me still flat on my back and with no intention of getting up any time in the near future.

Soon after that people started leaving, all of them coming and thanking me for a great party. Some of the guys ran a finger up my still open slit or flicked a nipple as they thanked me to which I always replied,

"No, thank you, that was awesome."

When everyone had gone Josh came and knelt beside me.

"Are you okay Rach?"

"Yeah, just knackered."

"I'm not surprised. Are you happy though?"

"Ecstatic, can we have a party like that every week Josh?"

"I wish that we could afford to. We'll have to find other ways to meed your needs Rach but for now I think that it's time to christen the bath instead of having showers all the time."

"Are you going to join me Josh?"

"Try and stop me."

Josh picked me up and carried me to the bathroom. When there was a decent amount of hot water in it I got in and he got in behind me. I lay back with his boner pressing against my back and relaxed while Josh idly played with my nipples.

When the water started to cool we soaped each other, Josh gently washing my still sore pussy, then he used the shower to rinse us both off. Josh dried both of us then we went to bed where I curled up in the fetal position and Josh cuddled up behind me placing his hard cock at the entrance to my vagina. I shuffled back a little until his cock was deep inside me then I went to sleep.

*****

I woke the next morning with us both curled up in exactly the same way as when I went to sleep except that Josh's cock was slowly going in and out of my hole. When he realised that I was awake he said,

"Oh, you're not dead, I've been fucking you for a good half hour and apart from you cumming once already you haven't moved a muscle, not even in there." Josh said as he gave me sudden deep thrust into me causing me to gasp.

I moved forward and off his cock then got up, pushed him onto his back then rode him until we both came again.

"Did I really cum in my sleep?" I asked when we were both laying there in post coital bliss.

"Yes you did Rach, and not for the first time. It's nice laying next to you and watching you cum."

"I didn't know that girls could cum in their sleep?"

"Well you do, men aren't the only ones that have wet dreams you know."

"You'll have to video me doing that sometime so that I can see what I'm missing."

"That's a good idea Rach, I'll start leaving my phone by the bed. So, any regrets about last night?"

"Hell no, it was awesome. Did I ask you if we can do it every week?"

"You did, but we don't have the money. Maybe you should get a job as a nude model or something?"

"I doubt that I could do that, my hands would be drifting to my pussy all the time and they'd sack me for not keeping still."

"There's got to be some way to satisfy you sexual needs Rach."

"No, your cock does that but you know what I mean."

"I do, you just want people to see you like you are right now."

12