All Comments on 'Showing Myself Ch. 07'

by IndianaWoman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
James_DuncanJames_Duncanalmost 3 years ago

You are a very naughty little minx. Oh by the way there are guys around in their 50's that like the same kind of things you do. More than once have I made sure my wife has been exhibiting herself to others and in the right setting we gone the whole way in front of an audience. Didn't want anyone else to participate, but being watched was very, very arousing.

As for Jim, age is only a number unless he wants children, if he doesn't, then what's the issue?

IndianaWomanIndianaWomanover 2 years agoAuthor

Ok, I will answer this comment. Really, right now we are having fun and nothing else matters. But in 20 years, I'll be 75 and he'll be 55. No guy wants that, and I don't want it for him. He is great, and he'll meet a nice woman, and I'll even help him.

Microbevel8Microbevel8over 2 years ago

I love how you have taken this series from a tentative woman exploring her need to show herself to now openly being herself. Makes me proud to be a Hoosier.

TMforfun2016TMforfun2016over 2 years ago

Absolutely LOVE this whole series... it feels so real and authentic, makes me want to travel to Indiana or Chicago!

wbg1wbg1over 1 year ago

I think men like to imagine the intimacy women have with women in so much as that kind of intimacy is impossible for them. Difference makes a difference. Maybe that's one reason why you non-sexual yet intimate stories are so well-received.

DaddySauceDaddySauceabout 1 year ago

I really loved the first couple in this series, but as it goes on it’s definitely dipped - scenarios have become more unrealistic, and the protagonist has become somewhat abusive of the men in her life.

IndianaWomanIndianaWomanabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hi, I'm sorry it came off that way. I'm not a great writer, and I suppose sometimes things could be misinterpreted. And, I'm definitely not abusive to any of the guys in my life. I would do anything for any of them, both male and female, but you have to remember I'm not a 20 year old naive girl anymore, so I'm more comfortable taking the initiative. Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed some of the stories, and I look back fondly to the first couple too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIndianaWoman@IndianaWoman
Have traveled a lot and have met a lot of nice people. Hopefully my experiences encourage others to open up and have fun.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES