Showing Myself Ch. 08

Story Info
I meet up with some friends....
7.2k words
4.73
7.3k
7

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the next chapter. I've been bouncing around between the past and present, and this one is in the past. It was kind of a turning point in my life, when I started coming into my own. And I know I've said it over and over, but I still get suggestions for the next plot, but I don't need suggestions because I'm just writing what happened! My stories aren't that unbelievable are they? I can imagine people do things much more wild. Anyway, here you go!

I know it sounds like I was a total loser, but being an American in a military family in Germany I didn't have much choice but to live with my parents, but it was ok. They were pretty boring, but they were not controlling or anything, not that they had to be. I didn't do drugs and didn't drink a lot, and I caused no problems. But my mom had noticed a change in me, particularly my fashion sense. She didn't say anything until one day when I was getting ready to go to Monika's house for a sleepover.

Ok, I know your porn brains are running overtime, but really, Monika and her husband had invited me over for dinner and wine, and said I could spend the night if it got late. Of course, Monika would make sure it got late, but I trusted them. Lol!

Anyway, my mom asked where I was going, and I said, "I know this couple, and they're a few years older than me and he just got a job with an American company, and I'm helping him with his English. She's really nice to me, and we go shopping and go out for coffee, and she has helped me bring my fashion up a notch. She bought that dress for me that I showed you."

At the moment, I was wearing a cute leather skirt and a tight purple cardigan sweater, and underneath I had on garters and a pretty bra that Monika had bought for me. I wasn't sure if mom knew about the sexy stuff I was wearing, but she did look at me curiously, and said, "Yes, I noticed you haven't been the tomboy that we're used to. You should bring them over for dinner sometime so I can thank her."

Well, I suppose that was a compliment! But I told her I may or may not be back that night, but not to worry, they said I could stay over if necessary.

I took the bus to their place and they met me at the door. God, Monika was so darned elegant, even in casual attire! I wanted to be just like her! And funny enough, as you read in the last story, Kari said something very similar years later. I knew exactly how she felt.

They invited me in, and it was somehow surreal. Here I was, sitting in the living room with a couple that I had watched having sex in a porn theater while I masturbated next to them, and now I was having a glass of wine while her husband was talking about what he made for dinner. He disappeared into the kitchen, and Monika whispered in her broken English, "You sleep here tonight. I know, no sex with you, but I want you here." I just looked at her and could hear a bit of pleading in her voice, and I just nodded. This would be a night to remember, for sure!

I won't bore you with the details, but we had a wonderful dinner, and took our places back in the living room. Monika's husband did most of the talking because his English was much better, but it was inevitable that the discussion would turn to sex.

"Jennifer, we want to offer you something. Here in my hand I have a new roll of film. We think you would like it if I took some very sexy pictures of you for your eyes only. I take the pictures, and then give the film to you and you can do what you wish with it. I have taken many pictures of Monika and she will help you. You will appreciate this when you are older."

I suspected what they had in mind, and I nodded ok. I would have the roll of film afterwards, so there was no harm in it. This wasn't the day of the internet where the pictures could be sent everywhere.

We went to their bedroom and Monika took a box from the closet and opened it and spread out a bunch of pictures, all of them of her from over the years. She selected a few and handed them to me, saying, "When I was your age."

I looked at them, and she was so beautiful! I liked one in particular where she was standing near a window completely nude and her legs slightly parted. The sunlight highlighted the wisps of hair between her legs, and I could see the outline of her lips. Another one showed her full breasts hanging down as she leaned forward. Then, there were some explicit ones where she had her mouth around her husband's cock as she knelt in front of him. I had seen her in person doing this, but this was somehow more exciting.

I said, "Ok, but you need to tell me what to do. I'm too shy to just act sexy. Even in the theater, I just pretend I'm alone while others watch."

They said something together that I couldn't understand, and then laughed. They explained that that's what made me so sexy, and why the pictures will be perfect. He said there were 36 pictures on the roll, and I can do whatever I want.

I told Monika to direct me, and she said to just pretend they weren't there and to imagine I just came home and was undressing for bed. I pulled my sweater off and revealed the sexy bra that Monika bought for me, and I heard the camera click. I can't explain why, but I immediately became drenched, knowing they were looking at me.

I unsnapped my skirt and let it fall to the floor. I heard the camera click again as I stepped out of it and stood there in just a bra and panties and garters. There was a full length mirror in the room, and I looked at myself, and didn't think I looked too bad. I was blessed with a nice round butt that I still get compliments on, and my stomach was nice and flat, and my breasts, although not large, stood out very nicely, especially in that bra.

I was waiting for directions, but Monika just looked at me and smiled. I hooked my thumbs in my panties and started to push them down and then hesitated, and I heard the camera click once more. I pushed them off and kicked them away, and sat on the bed. I unhooked my bra, and leaned forward, trying to emulate a picture I saw of Monika, but I didn't quite have the breasts she had and I failed miserably! Still, the camera clicked.

So now I was dressed in just a garter belt and stockings, and her husband whispered that I should just do what I would normally do when I got home after a night out. They had a beautiful bed with big comfy pillows, and I placed myself against the headboard and slid my hands along my body.

I can't even describe how wet I was, and I opened my legs to the sounds of the camera clicking and I started to masturbate. Looking at the pictures later, there were some of me with my fingers sliding through my lips, and then of my wet fingers slipping into my mouth so I could taste myself. It was exactly what so many people have seen me do in the theaters, but somehow in their bedroom it was even more erotic. I am so out of breath just typing those words!

As he was taking the last pictures, I looked up and saw that Monika had undressed completely, and was getting ready to crawl onto the bed. I slid my garter and stockings off too so I would also be completely nude, and the last picture he took was her and me lying on the bed together looking at each other and smiling. And yes, I still have all of those pictures! I look at them often.

By now, her husband had undressed and had joined her, caressing each other while I watched. You have to understand that despite everything I had done over the previous months, I still had not even touched a cock or even felt a woman other than an affectionate hug with Monika. But she respected that and was satisfied with just gazing into my eyes and imagining my touch.

Slowly, Monika pushed her husband on his back and put her hands around his cock and looked at me. She moved down and placed her lips over his cock and hesitated just a moment before she took the entire thing in her mouth and then let her lips slide upwards so that it fell out with a pop. She started a rhythm where her hand slid down his cock as it slid into her mouth, and she looked at me again and said, "Like this". I just got my first blowjob lesson after seeing hundreds of blowjobs!

They started making love, and Monika got on her knees and elbows and conveniently had a good view of me with my legs spread and my fingers doing their work as I took in the sight in front of me. Her husband was taking her from behind and she was staring at my fingers pleasuring myself and wishing she could taste me while feeling her husband inside her, as she told me later. Her breathing became heavier, and she pulled my hand away from my pussy and slipped my fingers in her warm mouth. I didn't mind that at all and it felt so erotic!

She said something to her husband and then turned around on her back so her head was laying between my open legs, and her husband moved over her and slid his cock inside her. But, she said something to him and he pulled out long enough for her to run her fingers though her pussy and get them wet, and then bring them to my mouth so I could taste her. I can't tell you how much I adored her right then! Like I said, I am not a lesbian, but Monika and I had such a connection between us!

He continued to make love to her, and I moved my hands from my pussy and placed them on the side of her face and gently caressed her. She looked up at me, as though she was trying to make me feel his thrusts.

She motioned to me to kneel above her and continue to masturbate, so if you can imagine it, I was just inches above her face while her husband was on top of her. I practically melted from her intense stare as my fingers slid through myself.

She said something once again, and he nodded. Soon, his thrusts became more intense and then he pulled out and sprayed his cum all over her stomach. I had seen so many men cum both in person and in the movies, but never in a private setting! Monika pulled me down beside her and took my hand and said, "Touch it."

Her husband asked, "You have never been with a man, is that right? This is new for you?" I nodded and Monika dipped a finger in his cum and tasted it. I got the hint, and for the first time in my life I touched a man's cum and swirled my finger in it, and brought it to my lips. Honestly, the texture impressed me more than the taste because I didn't expect it to be so slippery.

Monika looked at me and said, "You like?" I laughed and said I didn't have anything to compare it to, but it's definitely fun trying it! I dipped my fingers in it again and got a bigger helping, and enjoyed the intensity of being so totally uninhibited with people I trusted.

Monika and I still hadn't orgasmed yet, and her husband suggested we lay back on the pillows and masturbate together while he watches. We sat close together and we watched each other play as her husband slowly stroked his cock and started making himself hard again. They said something together and I asked what they said.

He replied, "I ask her if I should just do this while I watch, and she say yes, she likes being beside you and watching you."

Monika acted more sensual as she masturbated, whereas I was more blatant, spreading my knees wide open. It was just how my exhibitionist tendencies responded to someone watching. They were saying things to each other again, and he said that she told him she wished I would move in with them so they could do this every day. I said she would get tired of me soon and find a real woman, and she shook her head vigorously and said "No!"

I told them I was going to cum soon and couldn't wait, and Monika nodded and gently blew on my nipples as I started to shake in one of the most intense orgasms ever. She followed right behind me, as did her husband, who came all over her upper thigh. I think that was something they were saying together, because if I wanted to touch his cum again, it meant I would have to touch her thigh and I knew she would like that. I didn't mind though, and I sensed a slight shiver when I dragged my finger over her skin and soaked my fingertips in his cum. As you found out in my pervious stories, I really don't understand why some women get turned off by cum. I love the taste and texture and the feeling that it is the result of a total sexual release.

It really was a lot of fun, and her husband then brought in wine glasses and another bottle of wine while we lounged on the bed, still naked. Monika said, "You stay here tonight, ok?"

I said I would love to, and asked where their spare bedroom was. She smiled and said, "No, I mean, you stay here in our bed tonight. OK?"

I nodded and she seemed very pleased. We continued to chat, until finally we turned out the lights. Monika slept in the middle, and she slid her body against mine in the spoon position. I can't say for certain, but I think during the night she copped a feel, but obviously I didn't mind because we were still pressed together the next morning, with her arms draped over me and his arms draped over us both.

When we woke, Monika showed me the shower and towels and everything, and she said something to her husband. He said, "If you like, we can take more pictures in the shower. She thinks you would be so sexy coming out of the shower all wet."

I told them that would be ok, but of course, the shower is a trigger for me to start masturbating as I did that every morning when I woke up, and it wasn't long before I felt that familiar feeling. Right about then, they came in with the camera and said to just act natural. The shower was a big walk in type, and they stood back and took an occasional picture as I soaped myself up. As I rinsed off, I told them I usually had to masturbate in the morning and asked if it was ok. Of course it was, and soon there were pictures on the roll of film of me leaning against the shower wall with my wet hair falling down over my shoulders and my hand between my legs, and my face off in a dreamworld. It wasn't long before I was shuddering in an orgasm, and then I came back down to earth and gave them a big smile.

Monika brought me a towel and dried my body and squeezed the water out of my hair, and then sat me down and combed it and brushed it. She dug through her closet and found a silky top and bottom set that was similar to what she was wearing, and we went to their kitchen for coffee and breakfast. All during this time her husband was taking an occasional sensual picture, explaining that not all pictures have to be just about sex. I was actually very pleased that he even found me attractive enough to take pictures!

We talked mostly normal stuff as we sat outside in their little breakfast area. I said that I told my mother that I was helping him with his English, and he said not to worry, that it was true and I was actually a big help because he needed it for his work. They asked what my school plans were, and I said I was considering something technical, and since that was his field, we talked about that. I also told them that my mother said they should come over for dinner some time, and they really liked the idea, and would definitely come. I liked it that we weren't just about sex all the time, because it made me feel like one of them.

But then they asked what my big fantasy was that I hadn't done yet. I smiled and said it was silly, but in the place where I met them the first time, there is an adjoining small theater where they show mostly short films. My fantasy would be to make a film of myself and then have them play it. People would be watching me on the screen, and I would wonder if anyone would notice if I was the same girl sitting there with them.

Monika said something to him, and he said they might be able to arrange that, because they had a movie camera and would talk to Andrea. More on that another time, OK?

Anyway, it was such a great morning, and then Monika and I went to the city for our regular day of shopping and coffee and things like that. She told me I was welcome to come over and spend the night anytime, and I told her I would love to do that again, and that last night was the first time I didn't sleep alone in my bed. I also told her I would talk to my mom about what a good night would be for coming over, and I'd call them.

Actually, before I go into the events of the next day, I'll fast forward a few days, when they really did come over one evening. They were so charming, and it really impressed my parents that I had such nice friends. Monika gave my mom a box of very fancy French chocolates, and he brought a very nice champagne and a bottle of wine to have with dinner. Monika also handed me a gift bag, and I was half afraid to open it right there, but it turned out to be a very pretty blouse just like she was wearing! She turned to my mother and said, "I do that so we are like sisters", and smiled. God, I adored her.

I said, "I want to put to put it on right now! Come in my room and help me pick out something to go with it. You're so good at that."

We entered my room, and I never imagined in a million years she would someday be in there with me. She looked around and whispered, "So, this is where you come when you think of me?"

She was so naughty, but I loved it, and I nodded. I opened my closet and although I had acquired a few nice things since I met her, the rest was boring. But she did find a skirt that matched the blouse, and I pushed off my jeans and took of my t-shirt that I was wearing and stood there in front of her in just my panties and bra. We both knew there was no time to be coy and flirtatious, so she just looked at me and licked her lips, and I put the skirt and blouse on. Before we went back to the living room, she whispered, "Will you imagine me later tonight?"

I smiled and whispered back, "I am imagining you right now!"

She reached into her pocketbook and took out a picture of her from the box that she showed me at her house, and said, "Maybe you like this. For you, when you are lonely." It showed her laying on the bed running her hands over her body, and just beginning to masturbate.

"Thank you! I love it! I will give you one of mine too after I pick them up, ok?" We gave each other a hug and went back before someone started missing us.

My parents went on and on about what a good influence they were on me, although they would have had a heart attack if they knew the whole story. But to be fair, Monika didn't make me that way, and if you read my earlier stories, I was already acting out many fantasies before I ever met them. But anyway, they were so kind, and Monika suggested to my mother that we meet on the following Thursday for the three of us to have a day of shopping like she and I did. I told Monika later though not to take her in the dressing room!

Ok, to rewind back again to the day after the sleepover, the next day I had that familiar urge and headed to town to go to one of the theaters. On the way I also dropped off the film at a place that they recommended. I went to the theater where Andrea worked, because that one gets more businessmen visiting during the day, whereas the other one is better at night.

I went in and she gave me a big hug, and I entered the theater. The weather was starting to get cool, so I was wearing jeans and a sweater, and it was harder to make a show of slowly unbuttoning my little sundress like I usually did. So, I just stood in the middle of the theater and pulled the sweater over my head and pushed my jeans to the floor and carried them down to the front of the theater and walked back in just my bra and panties and sat down. There were a few men there, but I acted as though I was the only person in the room.

I relaxed, and let one hand slip in my bra, and the other pushed my panties to the side so I could start making myself wet. I was in no hurry, and just played with myself for a minute, and sat back and made a show of spreading my knees apart so people could see how wet my panties were.

12