Showing Myself Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the door open, and by now my eyes were used to the dark so I could see who it was, but he couldn't see me. It turned out to be the young guy that sat next to me and masturbated in one of my earlier stories. I whispered, "Come here!"

He looked and recognized me, and he came over. I started asking him questions.

"Are you going to masturbate? How often do you come here? I only saw you once before."

"Yes, and I come here about once each week. And you?"

"More often than that, but it's nice I saw you again. Would you do something for me?"

"Ok, what?"

"I want you to take all of your clothes off, and then take my bra and panties off, and put it all down front where my jeans and sweater are, so we can both be naked here."

He didn't hesitate, and stripped naked. He unsnapped my bra, and I pushed my panties off and he took everything down to the front. This was so exciting and I finally realized that a young naked girl could make a guy do anything. Even an old naked girl like me can still do it!

He came back and we were sitting side by side as he was stoking his cock. I watched his hand move up and down, and I rubbed myself to match his movements. I lifted my leg up on the arm of the chair to expose myself as much as possible. So many times I had done the same thing, but this was the first time I had a partner play along with me.

I told him to wait as long as possible before cumming, because I had something in mind, but he was getting restless in his seat, and he finally whispered, "I can wait no longer."

I whispered back, "Ok, I want you to do something. I want you to stand up and shoot your cum on me."

His eyes got big as though he couldn't quite believe what I said. I reassured him, and said once again, "Yes, I want you to cum on me. Shoot it on my breasts and stomach. No one has ever done that before."

He stood, and within moments he was spurting his cum all over me. Two things surprised me. First, it felt cooler than I expected. Second, it was so much! He must have saved it for a week! But after all of this time, and after seeing so many guys masturbate in front of me, I finally became intimate with one of them, as least a little bit.

He sat back down, and I looked at his cum on my breasts. I scooped up a little bit on my finger and brought it to my mouth, the second time in as many days that I had tasted cum, although I still hadn't even touched a cock or even kissed a guy.

His soft cock hung down between his legs, and this is exactly why I insisted that it is much better to undress and put our clothes out of reach, so we don't get dressed immediately after an orgasm when the adrenaline is gone. He watched as I took another taste, and he said, "You know, you are quite lovely."

Wow, that was so sweet! Of course, I had just let him shoot his cum on me and he would say anything, but he sounded sincere. I really liked him.

We chatted for a few minutes, and I suddenly said, "Would you like it if I was your girlfriend? I've never had a real boyfriend before."

He looked at me and said, "Yes, I would like that. But this is not too strange for you?"

"No, but I also don't want to give this up. I like it when people watch me, but I am not attracted to them, but I am attracted to you."

It was kind of odd, because most couples start out with talking and going out on a date, and then becoming intimate, but we were backwards. He came all over me, and now we were talking about going for walks and getting coffee and stuff like that. I laughed to myself, because it would be funny to tell my friends how I met this guy!

We talked some more, and he asked what else I did that was like this. I said I go to another theater too, and I also go to that peepshow nearby and let guys watch me, and that I do it for fun, not money. I told him I would love it if he came there and watched me. He said he knew which place I meant, and that he would come see me.

I looked at his cock and asked, "Can you do it again? I didn't have an orgasm yet, and I want to cum together."

"Yes, what do you want me to do?"

"Just what you did before. We'll watch the movie and each other and masturbate. I am not ready for any touching. We haven't even kissed yet."

He wasn't pushy at all, and he started stroking his cock and soon it was hard again. There were probably ten other guys scattered in the theater, and they would take glances at us as we played, and were probably very jealous of him. I marveled at the remaining cum that was dribbling down my belly, and looked forward to his next orgasm.

We watched the movie, and I asked him if he ever had a girlfriend. I assumed he did, because he was quite good looking.

"No, I am a bit shy. It's why I come here I guess."

"So you have never had sex either?"

"No, you are the closest possibility so far."

"Ok, I haven't had sex either. I've never even had a boyfriend. It's just more difficult because I live on the Army base and it's harder to meet people. And I'm shy too."

On the screen, there was a couple having sex, and she was on top of him and you could clearly see the guy's cock slide in and out of her. I told him I couldn't even imagine how that felt, but it must be wonderful, thinking about how Monika enjoyed it in real life. I said I had tried a candle and carrot, but it wasn't what I imagined. I imagined a cock would be hard and soft at the same time, which I found out later was true.

This was so exciting, knowing that we were kind of having sex together. I asked him what kind of women he liked, and he said the ones that are like me. Yeah, like I expected him to say anything different! But I insisted and asked which woman in this movie was his favorite, and he said the woman in the previous scene. I knew which one he meant, and at least she didn't have a super curvy body and huge breasts, so I made the cut!

We were both squirming in our seats, and I asked if he was close.

"Yes, I am ready. What do you want me to do?"

"Uh, would you think I'm terrible if I asked you to shoot it right on my tongue this time so I taste it all? I just want to try that once."

Of course, despite my adventures, this is how naïve I was! Can you imagine a man saying, "No, I don't want to shoot my cum into your open mouth."

He said he was ready, and I got out of my seat and kneeled in front of him. At this point, all of the guys were watching, and my friend stood in front of me and stroked his cock hard until the first shot exploded all over my tongue. I reflexively closed my mouth and the next shot hit me on the lips and chin. He squeezed out some more cum, and I stuck out my tongue and caught it.

He stood there out of breath, and I looked at him and said, "That was amazing!", and then gently pushed the cum that was on my chin up into my mouth. I really don't understand women who don't like it!

We sat back down and talked some more about things we would like to try sometime. I said I would really like to feel a cock in my mouth, and he said he would like to lick me. I said although I hadn't had sex yet, I imagine that my favorite position would be on top, because lots of times when I masturbate at home I kneel on my bed and masturbate that way. I also said that if we ever have sex, I want to do it in front of a big mirror so I can see what it looks like when his cock enters me.

As an aside, I hope you don't think I'm too slutty, because I'm not that way at all. We were just having fun! If a guy goes out and acts wild, he's a stud, but if a woman does the same thing, she's a slut in the public's eye. Well, I'm here to say that women feel the urge just as much as guys, or at least this one does. Ok, end of rant!

Anyway, he said he had to leave because he had to go to work (he was attending college and had a part time job), and I said I would stay since I still didn't cum yet. This was the time before cell phones, so I told him I would write down my number so he could call me, but don't be surprised if one of my parents answers the phone. Imagine being a guy who knows his new girlfriend is in a porn theater masturbating as he is walking to work! I watched as he strolled naked to the front of the theater to get his clothes, and hope he found it as exciting as I did, and didn't just do it because I asked him to.

Obviously I didn't have a pen, so I casually asked one of the men there if he had one, and he graciously handed me one with a slip of paper, and I gave my new friend my number. Just as he was about to leave, I said, "Wait!"

I went to the front and picked up my panties and handed them to him and asked, "Will you masturbate with these tonight? I want you to think of me. You can give them back next time." Who would say no to that!?

I was so excited about these events, and I got up and went to the lobby after he left and just had to talk to Andrea about it! I told her what we did, and asked if she knew anything about him and if she thought he was a nice guy. She laughed and said he comes there at least once a week and is always polite and was glad I had fun. She also asked if I was leaving, and I said no, I would go back in the theater and play. Of course, I was standing there naked, secretly wishing the next customer would walk in and see me, but no such luck that time.

I walked back in, and all the eyes turned back on me. I took my seat in the middle, and knew I had to finish. Like many times before, I didn't make eye contact, and just spread my legs and rubbed myself and watched the movie as though I was the only one there. Out of the corner of my eye I could see the telltale signs of guys masturbating, which excited me even more. One of them stood up and approached me, and I calmly said, "No touching, but you can watch," and he stood there stroking his cock. Like always, soon there were others, and I was suddenly more interesting than the movie. One by one they came while I watched them and they watched me, during which time I also brought myself to an incredible orgasm, because in addition to the immediate scene around me, I could also fantasize about my evening with Monika, and now my new boyfriend. But then I thought to myself, "Oh my god, I don't even know his name! And does he know mine? If he doesn't, he won't call because my parents might answer, and what can he say, that he would like to speak to the girl who swallowed his cum???'"

So, I had to go back out in the lobby and tell Andrea that we didn't even exchange names, and the next time he comes in to tell him I am Jennifer, because he might not call otherwise. I felt so dumb! No wonder I didn't have a boyfriend!

I was kind of dejected, and went to the other theater, and saw Renate. She asked if I was going upstairs, and I just said no, I just wanted to sit and chat. I stayed for an hour or so, then got a coffee and a bite to eat at a street café, and started home.

When I walked in, my mother said, "A very nice boy called and asked for you. He even apologized that he didn't know your name, but it was only because you didn't write it down with your number. You can't be so absent-minded!"

I felt like saying, "Well, you would be absent-minded too if you had cum on your face and in your hair and you were walking around naked asking a stranger for a pen!"

But I didn't say that, and instead I said, "I know, we were talking at the café and he seemed really nice, and then he said he had to go to work so I quickly scribbled my number down. I don't know his name either."

"Well, it's Rolf, and he even asked my permission to take you to the museum this weekend. I wrote his number down for you, and he said he would be home from work after nine."

I was so excited! My first boyfriend! I went to my bedroom and just stared at his number, and it made me wet. I slipped my hand into my jeans and then I remembered that he had my panties. I wish I knew when he would be using them so I could do it at the same time. It was only 8 o'clock, so I had an hour to kill, so I slipped into some silk pajamas that Monika gave me. They were a little big because Monika was taller, but mom said she would hem them up and shorten the sleeves, but they fit well enough to lounge around in. I had taken my bra off, and the feeling of the silk against my naked body was incredible! It was like being naked!

I wanted to masturbate right then, but I figured I'd be sociable and went out in the living room and waited until it was time to call him. Mom went on and on about how glad she was that I was finally meeting nice people, and then it dawned on me that someone could be really nice and still be very sexual, and I suddenly decided I was going to be both! And as you saw in my later stories, I still am!

I didn't want to seem too anxious, so I waited until five after nine and called him. He answered the phone and I started chatting.

"Hello Rolf, my mother told me your name. Sorry I didn't tell you mine. It's Jennifer."

"I know, she told me. It's ok."

"She said you want to see me this weekend?"

"Yes, if you haven't been to the museum, it's very interesting. We could go."

"You mean like a real date?"

"Yes, and then we can go watch a movie later after that."

"It all sounds perfect. If it isn't too cold, I'll wear a dress. You would like it."

"I know I will. We can meet at the front of the big department store at twelve o'clock?"

"Yes! I'll be there!"

Then I thought for a moment, and started whispering.

"Rolf, you remember what I gave you?"

"Yes."

"Will you use them tonight?"

"Yes, I want to."

"What time? I want to do it at the same time."

"Uh, in one hour?"

I resumed my normal voice and said, "Ok, I'll do the same! I can't wait to see you Rolf!"

I told my mother that we set up a time to meet on Saturday, and I lounged around for a while until I saw that I had ten minutes until we agreed to start playing, and I told her I was going to bed.

I entered my room and slowly unbuttoned my top and let it fall open. I laid on the bed and turned my body towards my mirror, and looked at what Rolf would see if he were here. I opened the drawer in my nightstand and took out the picture that Monika gave me, and I leaned it against the lamp so she could watch me. I slid my hand in the bottoms of my pajamas, and felt how wet I was.

I was somehow experiencing a three way exhibitionism, with Monika watching me through her picture, and knowing that Rolf was stroking his cock with my panties right at that very moment while thinking of me. I couldn't stand it anymore and pushed the pajamas off and started to rub my fingers through myself without any teasing at all. I just wanted to cum. I opened my legs wide and stared in the mirror, and saw what Monika saw the other night, and wished she was taking pictures, and it just made me rub more furiously. I had never acted like this before! In minutes, and I was practically convulsing on the bed and I exploded in an amazing orgasm. Oh God, I was so out of breath!

.....................................................................................

There, that's all for now! I remember that night so vividly, and was glad to share. I'll try to write more when I have time.

Also, I wanted to say that I got several emails asking for photos. I thought about it and really can't go that far, but then I had an idea. I texted Mike, the neighbor guy I wrote about, and asked him to do me a favor, although it might be a little weird.

"I know it will be weird Jenn, because everything you ask me is weird."

"Mike, do you have to be so conservative? Did you apply to the seminary? Gee whiz. Oh by the way, how are things going with Kari? I've been keeping tails on you two. Is the sex better?"

"I wasn't bad before, but she is much more assertive now."

"I suspected as much. I've been coaching her. She asks questions, and I tell her things to try. How did you like last night?"

"Oh great, you guys are talking? Now I feel like a science experiment."

"Just be grateful Mike! How many guys have a girlfriend with her own private sex tutor? But never mind that, back to my favor. I want you to do some research and tell me which porn star I most resemble. I want you to pick a young version of me and a current version. I have some old pictures of me from when I was 20, and you can look at them to get an idea."

"I'll see what I can do......"

So, if I make another chapter, I'll at least be able to offer a visual so you can picture me. Bye bye!

12