All Comments on 'Showing Myself Ch. 08'

by IndianaWoman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh please don't say "if I make another chapter" - your story is so good that it would be torture to end it here!

Microbevel8Microbevel8over 2 years ago

Such great stories. Please keep writing about your escapades!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love all 8 of your stories and I can hard-ly wait to see those photos of you!

IndianaWomanIndianaWomanover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the comments and private messages! Yes, there will be a couple of other chapters. If I had about five more, I could have my own Netfix series!

By the way, I watched that show, The Voyeurs, and you can only imagine what I was doing when I watched that! OMG!

TMforfun2016TMforfun2016over 2 years ago

Always love the "realness" of your stories... fantasy and fiction are fun but your telling of your real adventures is so much better than anything fake!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The chapters where Jennifer is alone in a crowd of people in adult cinemas made me sad but I felt the stories made it worth my while to keep reading. Then i ran into the first story where Jennifer interacted with others and I felt hope and happiness for her. I enjoyed the series and I hope to find more down the road.

curiousjim2curiousjim2over 2 years ago

Wonderful series, and the fact that it’s an account of actual events makes it even better. My impression is that you have a great grasp of what you want and are willing to pursue it, which is an uncommon attribute; and your writing style successfully portrays the real you. A wonderful person, we are enriched by knowing. Thanks for sharing and hope it’s a long series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi, I really liked all of your stories. It reminded me of a few things I did when I was younger 65 now. I grew up in Boston and back then there were theaters and peepshows and a very active adult section known as the Combat Zone..I have some stories of my own from then and other times...

I'm jealous of Rolf.. Would love to hear more about what you two did.

I too would love to see photos of you, I do photography and post sexy images on line and have a good size following. I haven't setup an account on this page yet, but now I know I have too.

Thanks so much for sharing.

VisitorAnonVisitorAnonover 2 years ago

Wonderful series. I love the bravery of young Jennifer and how she (you) pursues what she wants. Also the deliberate pacing is very nice, builds tension. I hope there will be more episodes!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIndianaWoman@IndianaWoman
314 Followers
Have traveled a lot and have met a lot of nice people. Hopefully my experiences encourage others to open up and have fun.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES