Showing Myself Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rolf nodded and stood so that his cock was right above me. I wanted to lean forward so much and just take his cock in my mouth, but that would ruin the roleplay, so I just leaned back and we continued pleasuring ourselves.

I knew he was getting close, so I said, "I really want you to cum on me down there where I shaved. I've seen it in the movies and I really want to feel it."

As though we were working from a script, he shot a stream of cum that landed directly on my pussy. I came at the same time, and I used one hand to rub the cum on myself while the other rubbed my clit vigorously.

This was too much for most of the men, and I saw that several of them were either cumming, or had just cum and it was dripping from their cocks. This was one of my best visits ever, and I was so happy that Rolf was such a good sport about it!

I reached forward and took my panties back, and said, "Well, Thomas, that was quite a show! I'll tell my girlfriends all about you! Oh, I'll need those, and it's going to feel amazing wearing them and knowing they were wrapped around your cock, and I'll probably have to masturbate again when I get home. And I promise, if I ever buy a sex toy, I will name it Thomas."

Jeez, I sounded so terribly dorky trying to come up with some impromptu porn dialog! It was much harder than just speaking from the heart, but I needed it to continue to sound like I didn't know him to fulfil the fantasy.

I stood and held my bra and panties and fidgeted with them, taking my time as I felt the men stare at me, just as I had done years later with Kari in the dressing room. Finally I walked to the back of the theater to get the rest of my clothes. Rolf left immediately, and I dressed and went outside to find him.

"Rolf, wasn't that fun!? We have to do that again. Next time, we change places and you're the one who goes in first and then I'll come in. I bet I can surprise you!"

Oh, we always had such fun! After that we went to a music club and relaxed for the evening, and then I went home and replayed the who thing through my mind again as I laid in bed.

Three days later I met Rolf downtown around noon, and just as everyone told me would happen, I was itching terribly.

"God Rolf, I can't stand it! I'm squirming all the time and people will think I'm a pervert if I keep scratching down there!"

"Your hands are always rubbing there, so no one will think it is unusual."

"Very funny Rolf! I did this to surprise you, you know. Come on, we need to go in the store so I can get some oil or something, otherwise I won't be able to get through the day."

We dashed in the department store and we picked up a bottle of baby oil.

The woman at the checkout was older, and I asked if she spoke English, and she shook her head.

"Oh, ok, I shaved my pussy and it's itching terribly, and I needed this oil. I hope it helps!", and then turned around and stuck out my tongue to Rolf.

We left with the oil, and I told Rolf we would go to Andrea's theater, because I couldn't very well massage my pussy at a café.

We went inside and Rolf talked to Andrea in German, and she looked at me and smiled.

"Give me the oil, and I make it warm for you. Go inside and I bring it to you."

Despite the fact that I love it when strangers stare at me, I'm always apprehensive around my own friends! I knew Andrea still had a crush on me, and I really liked her too and owed her so much, and now she was imagining Rolf rubbing oil on me.

Rolf and I went inside and I quickly stripped off my clothes and threw them in the corner. There were several men in the theater, but I didn't care about them.

"Feel me down there, see how prickly I am??"

Rolf placed his hand between my legs and cupped my pussy so gently. God, I adored him so much! I immediately became wet, and I whispered to him that he was getting me excited.

He got on his knees in front of me and I slid forward in my seat, and he teased my pussy with his tongue. I loved that, and my hands gripped the arms of the seat to keep myself from shivering.

"Rolf, take your clothes off. I want to see you."

Rolf stripped naked and I looked at his cock.

"Next week we'll have real sex for the first time. I can't wait to feel you inside of me. I really hope you enjoy it too."

"I will. You are the most amazing girl in the world."

Rolf was quiet and polite, but he was also so romantic and gentle. Maybe we seem slutty in these stories, but he never was rough or rude or mean or anything like that, and I was very nice to him too.

Just then the door opened and Andrea came in with the oil and a big towel.

"We have some couples that like oil too, and I keep some towels for them. Here, lay down and relax yourself."

As usual, we were sitting in the middle where there is a wide aisle, and she spread out the towel and handed the oil to Rolf. She stood there as I laid down and opened my legs so Rolf could apply the oil. She stared at my nearly smooth pussy, and didn't even try to be discrete.

Finally she spoke, and said, "I will gently spread some oil on your body while Rolf does that. I will hear if someone comes in."

I didn't protest, and she knelt beside me and Rolf handed her the oil. Before she put some in her hand, she stood again and pulled off her sweater and slid off her jeans.

"I don't want to get oil on my clothing. Is this ok?"

She was so sexy! Just like when I'm with Monika, she made me feel silly around her! And what must Rolf think? He probably can't wait to get a real woman like them! Her bra barely covered her breasts, and she had sexy black panties to match. (By the way, read one of my first stories to understand my relationship with Andrea.)

"Yes, it's ok, we are friends now."

Jeez, that's all I could think of to say? I'm as bad as Rolf! She smiled at me and knelt back down and dribbled some oil on my stomach.

Rolf was gently rubbing the oil around my pussy where it itched, and it felt so much better! Andrea's hand massaged my stomach and my side, and then she spoke.

"I must do your breasts too, but I will stop if you wish."

I knew Monika would think it's ok, so I just said, "It's ok, I like massages", as though I had ever had a massage before.

Her hands roamed my body and over my neck and face, and it was very sensual, but not overtly sexual. By now, several men had moved to seats that offered a better view, and I could see they had taken their cocks out.

"Rolf, do my legs and thighs too. I want to feel your hands all over me."

This must have looked exciting to the men- a girl getting massaged by her naked boyfriend and joined by a gorgeous woman in a bra and panties while they all watched. Soon Rolf and Andrea were kneeling on each side of me and I could feel their four hands sliding over me from head to toe. My pussy was drenched, partly from the oil but mostly from me. Andrea was enjoying it too, and I gasped when I saw one of her hands cupping her pussy while the other slid along the inside of my thigh right up to the edge of my pussy before stopping. She respected the limits, and knew I wanted Rolf to pleasure me.

Soon I was on the edge, and I told Rolf to finish me off. He placed his hand on my clit and rubbed it in a circular motion exactly how I liked it, and soon I was convulsing on the floor in front of everyone.

Andrea was smiling at me, and I told her I wouldn't mind at all if she continued pleasuring herself while I pleasured Rolf, and that he wouldn't mind watching her either.

Without a word, she stood and slid her hand back inside her panties and smiled at me. Rolf stood in front of me as I knelt in front of him, and I grabbed the oil and dribbled it over his cock. We had never done that before, and he said it felt much different when my hand slid over his cock instead of just jerking on it.

I dribbled more oil on it, and stroked faster. I had intended to suck his cock too, but I could tell Rolf was really enjoying this, especially with Andrea right there watching is and playing with herself.

"Make sure Andrea cums first before you cum, ok? She has been so nice today."

He nodded, and I kept stroking and applying more oil until it was dripping from his cock. I looked up at Andrea and she pushed her panties down a little bit so I could see her fingers move through her wetness just like I had seen her do during my first visit here.

"Please cum for me Andrea, I want to see it. You are so sexy."

Her hand picked up speed, and soon she became still and her body shivered. I placed my hand on her thigh and said, "Thank you, you look so beautiful."

I turned my attention back to Rolf, and I told him to cum for me. I stroked his cock quickly, with my face just inches from the tip. There was something about the oil that was so erotic, and when he whispered that he was ready, I closed my mouth and let him start cumming. In moments, I had cum all over my face, and I looked up at him and smiled as I slowly pushed it into my mouth as I squeezed the last drops from his cock onto my tongue. That was becoming one of my favorite things to do, and I still love doing it to this day. The guys like it too!

Andrea pulled her panties back up, and then we heard the bell ring that told her a new patron walked in, so she kissed me and grabbed her pants and sweater and rushed out into the lobby in just her underwear. I hope the next customer enjoyed the view!

I looked around and there were still about eight guys watching us, and I asked Rolf if he could cum again. He was practically a cum machine anyway since he was so young, so of course he said yes. I told him I wanted to lay on the towel and masturbate while he stood over me and did the same, and I turned to the men and said they could come closer and watch if they want.

(Ok, now I have a question for the men here. If your wife told you she wanted to lay on the floor and masturbate while you stood over her and stroked your cock, would you do it? Or would you feel less masculine? I love it, because in a way I am vulnerable, but in a way I am in control because he has to do all the work himself, and just looking at me is exciting. And then I get rewarded when his cum rains down on me! So fun! Am I the only one to do that?)

Anyway, in the middle of the theater, if someone walked in they would see Rolf standing over me while several men stood nearby with their cocks out. I loved that their eyes were on my glistening body, and I'm sure they were jealous of Rolf. My legs were spread open and my fingers were matching his strokes, and I told him to just let go anytime. Soon his hand started moving faster and then he went still, and his cock erupted once more and his cum splattered over my body. My fingers did their work, and I soon followed closely behind him.

He dropped down beside me and I cuddled up close to him. I loved it that we didn't think that cum was icky or anything like that, and he just pressed his body against mine. After a few minutes, we got dressed and headed to a little café for coffee and cake.

"Wow Rolf, that was amazing. I'm still a little itchy, but the oil really helped. I don't think I'll be shaving anytime soon again!"

"That's ok, you are beautiful both ways, and I still have the memory."

He was always so nice! So then we discussed the upcoming weekend when we could finally have sex.

"So, how do we do this? You can't just come to my house and walk into my bedroom and hop in bed, so it will have to be at one of the theaters. Maybe the small one at Andrea's? That one has kind of a little sofa in the front, and maybe we can use that?"

I knew my movie would be ready by then, and I wanted to use that theater because Andrea always used short clips, and I could surprise Rolf. Just the thought of him being inside me while I'm being shown on the movie screen drove me crazy.

"That is ok with me. No matter what, I want to be with you."

"Tell me what you want to do. Do you want to cum inside me, or do you want to pull it out and cum on me? Do you want to be on top of me? I'll do anything to excite you and make you happy."

"Let's just see what happens. Maybe you discover you want something right at that moment."

"Ok, I'm just a planner I guess, but we'll just be our crazy selves. I love you so much Rolf!"

We each headed our separate ways, and on the way home I stopped at a phone booth and called Monika and Martin.

"Martin, is the movie ready??"

"Yes, how do you wish to proceed?"

"Can you take it down to Andrea's theater and tell her to add it to her small theater movies on Saturday? I'm going there with Rolf then. Maybe you would like to be there too?"

I had never done anything sexual with Rolf in the presence of Monika and Martin, but maybe this would be a good time. I always loved the way that Monika looked at me when I was excited and masturbating, so she would like me this way too.

"If you don't mind that we are there, yes, I think Monika would like that. That is where we met, after all."

"Ok, call me and tell me if it works. I can't wait!"

I think I masturbated three times a day just thinking about Saturday coming up, and finally the day arrived. Rolf had met them before, and I told him they would be at the theater a little later, and that afterwards we would all go out for drinks and music. So, Martin dropped the film off for Andrea, and they planned to come in around eight, whereas Rolf and I went there at seven.

Rolf and I arrived, and were met with a big smile from Andrea. We went straight to the little theater and went down to the front where the little sofa was.

"Rolf, I can't even describe how much I want you right now. Let's just do it."

We stripped off our clothes as the movies played. Like I said before, these were short clips, and usually there were four of them of about ten minutes each, and then they repeated. I had no idea when mine would come up.

We threw our clothes in the corner and sat down, and the first thing I did was take his cock in my mouth and get him warmed up. I would stroke it a few times, and then go way down on it and then slide my lips back out over it. I just couldn't take it anymore, and swung my leg over him and straddled him, and let myself slide down on his cock, feeling him inside me for the first time! I know a lot of women say it hurt or was uncomfortable the first time, but I think that's because they really didn't like or trust the guy. I can't even describe the desire I had for Rolf, and I took him easily.

This was new for me too, and I hadn't experienced the theaters this way before. In this position, I was facing the men scattered in the theater, and could see the dust in the air in the beam coming from the projector. The men were looking at me, and I stared each one of them in the eye and gave silent permission for them to take out their cocks. I started moving myself up and down, and Rolf teased one of my nipples with his lips.

"My God Rolf, this is amazing. Do you like it? I think I want you to cum inside me just like this when you are ready. I can really feel you."

Sometimes I leaned forward and pushed my breast into his mouth, and sometimes I leaned back and teased my own nipples. Rolf's hands were holding my hips and guiding me down over his cock so he could feel me as intensely as possible. Finally, I couldn't wait anymore and I had to tell him about the movie that would be coming up.

"Rolf, I have another surprise. I don't know exactly when, but one of the film clips will be me. Monika and Martin helped me make it, and I did it for you. Well, I did it for me too, but I haven't even seen it yet and we will see it together for the first time.

Just then, I felt a little uncertainty. What if he responded the opposite of what I expected and thought I was horrible? I had never thought about that! But he didn't, and instead he gripped my hips even harder and kissed me and said I was the best girlfriend ever. I was his only girlfriend ever too, but I knew what he meant!

The clip behind us ended, and I suspect that Andrea was in the projector booth and probably started my film next on purpose, because when I glanced back I saw the opening scene of Monika's bedroom.

"Oh, here it is Rolf! I didn't even have to pretend when we made it, because I was thinking of you."

Now I could see myself stride towards the bed and start getting undressed. I picked up a photo, and I was so glad that the camera didn't pick up a clear view of it! I'm not sure what Rolf would think if he saw me masturbating to Monika instead of him, although I think most men would think it was hot.

Now I had undressed and was laying on the bed. I didn't realize it at the time, but Martin had been using the zoom and now I was looking at a closeup of my fingers pulling my panties to the side and you could even see my wetness! I was an honest to goodness porn star!

"Rolf, do you like it?"

"Yes, you are very sexy"

"I would love it if we both came together when I cum in the movie. Can we do that?"

"Yes, I am ready anytime."

Rolf was looking up at the screen and I was bouncing up and down on him. My breasts were bouncing at the same rhythm, and I could see that the men liked it from the way their hands were stroking themselves. This is probably not how most women dream of their first time, but it works for me! I wasn't sure if any of the men noticed or suspected that I was the girl in the movie, but I hope they did.

I kept glancing back, and now I was completely naked and I could tell the film was coming to an end.

"About another minute Rolf, and I don't think I could wait longer anyway. You are driving me crazy."

His strong hands held on tight, and he guided me so his cock rubbed against my clitoris. Soon he said he couldn't wait, and I started moaning and orgasming. I didn't know what to expect when he came, but when he did cum, I felt his cock pulse and I felt a little more slippery, which must have been because of his cum. When he stopped, I dropped myself down on him and said, "Keep your cock inside me, I want to feel it for a minute."

He looked at me like I was the most beautiful girl in the world, and I wanted this to never end. But one problem with cumming inside me was that I didn't see his cum, so I was going to fix that tight now. I saw how it worked with Monika just a short while ago, so I lifted myself up slowly and held myself there while his cum seeped out of me down over his cock. I slid down on my knees and took his cock back in my mouth and seductively licked up every drop.

(Another note: Can you imagine how my husband would ever leave me?? Grrrr, what a jerk. I hope his new girlfriend puts on gloves to give him a handjob.)

We caught our breath and I said we can relax and wait for Monika and Martin.

"Should we dress first?"

"No, we are fine. We're all here for the same thing. Besides, you'll get to see Monika naked, and you'll probably forget all about me."

"No I won't. I won't even notice her."

"You are such a liar. It's ok, you can look and even get excited, because I get the reward."

I sat there with my hand wrapped around Rolf's cock, which had grown hard again. Finally, the door opened and my dear friends came in.

They squeezed next to us on the sofa, with Monika sitting next to me of course. She whispered, "Are you having fun? Have you seen the movie yet?"

"Yes, we loved it! Martin, you are amazing! You did such a good job!"

"Well, we will see in a few minutes for ourselves because Andrea will put it in again."

Most of the men were still there, realizing that this was their lucky night, and they were all trying to pick up on our conversation. Finally Monika turned around and said something to them, and they smiled.

"What did you say?"

"I said that you are the girl in the next movie, and that you hoped they liked it."

"Oh my God, I wondered if they recognized me. I hope you like it too."