Showing Myself Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know I will", and just then the current film ended and I knew it would be starting up again.

Although we had already seen it, Rolf was entranced by it and his cock became even harder. Monika took out Martin's cock, and she leaned over to me and said, "See, we are just the same."

I hadn't given it a thought when a dozen strange men saw it, but I actually blushed when the closeup appeared again than showed my hand pulling my panties to the side. Monika smiled at me and whispered, "I wish that was my hand."

After the clip ended, she and Martin whispered something to each other, and they stood and Martin unzipped her dress. Monika let it fall to the floor and she carefully folded it and set it to the side. I felt Rolf's cock flinch in my hand, and I leaned over and said, "I thought you wouldn't notice her", and smiled.

She was always so sexy, and was wearing black garters and bra and no panties, just like the first time I saw her. She said something to Martin, and he moved over next to me and she straddled him and took his cock just like I had done to Rolf tonight!

"Monika, that's how Rolf and I did it too! It was amazing!" God, I mush have sounded so naïve, as though I thought I had made up that position.

"Then do it again, or do something else. I want to see you feel the same pleasure I feel."

I looked at Rolf with a questioning look, and he knelt in front of me and helped me slide forward, and gently slid his cock inside me again. I gasped, because it felt different this time. The top side of his cock rubbed along the most sensitive part of me, and was more intense that when I was on top. I had a lot to learn!

Monika and I were in the perfect position to observe each other. I was kind of facing her and she was facing me. The sofa was quite small, so her body was pressed against mine. She reached out and placed her hand on my shoulder, and I reached out and placed mine on her thigh. I has seen her and Martin have sex many times, but this was obviously the first time I could feel what she feels.

I looked down at myself and could see Rolf's cock slide in and out. I liked how my pussy lips tried to follow his cock outwards and how his cock pushed them back inwards. Does that make sense? Then, I tried to squeeze his cock, and it made him groan. Good, now I had something else I could do for him.

I was still so fascinated by Monika. I looked at her body and her nipples we exposed at the top of her bra. Her stomach was so flat and sexy, and I vowed to keep mine like that no matter what. She had dark hair around her pussy and I stared at it as she moved up and down on Martin, and I think she could read my mind.

She smiled and said, "We look quite different down there. You still look nearly the same as when I shaved you. Is the itch nearly gone away?"

Despite the fact that I was naked in a porn theater with Rolf's cock inside me and sitting beside my friends who were doing the same, I blushed when she said that because she warned me it would itch and I didn't believe her.

"Yes, it is gone but I won't do that again! Rolf said he liked it but he likes me the way he met me the best!"

She smiled again and let her hand slide down over my breast, and said, "I like you as I met you too. We are good girlfriends."

I remembered back when I first met them, that I was so shy and wouldn't even let her put her hand around my waist even though she begged me, and now she was holding my breast while we were each having sex. I thought about the last time I was with them, and it's even kind of embarrassing for me to type it again, but I loved when I moved underneath her and felt his cum fall on my lips. I don't tell Rolf about everything we do, and I didn't tell him that, but right now I was so excited that I wanted to do it again. But I didn't know how he would react, and I really didn't want to lose him.

Instead, I just said, "Rolf, I had no idea this would feel so wonderful. You are the best boyfriend ever! And I love you so much!"

"I love you too Jennifer, and you are a wonderful girlfriend. I will do anything for you."

At that point I realized that sex and romance did not have to be two different things. I don't think most people take it to the extreme that we did, but if you could have seen the look on Monika's face while she touched me and then hear Rolf's words, it just made the sex that much more intense. I'm sorry if this chapter didn't end in a huge orgasmic explosion, but like I always said, I just write what I remember was important at the time. We obviously finished the evening at the theater in a very good way, and then enjoyed drinks and music at a club like normal couples. I was so proud that someone like Monika would hold my hand while we walked on the street, while Martin and Rolf walked behind us and talked (women in Europe hold hands much more often).

So, this is a good place to end, and the next chapter will be in the present and will involve Kyle helping me transfer this movie (and others) to a computer. And yes, Kari will be a big part, and there will be some nice times (not necessarily sexual) with the girls we met at the bistro.

Bye Bye!