Showing Off for Friends

Story Info
The adventures of young Judy and Bryan.
3.4k words
4.35
7.3k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mom took me to church every Sunday and I would never have dreamed of going out in public without a bra. But that was before I met Brian.

I lived in a trailer park with my mother. My father worked construction jobs, but he had been working in a neighboring state for the past six months and just came home about one weekend a month. I had turned eighteen, had just graduated from high school and had a part time job waitressing at a restaurant downtown.

Brian came into my restaurant quite frequently and was quite easy to talk to. He started asking me out and we went to the movies on our first date but neither of us had much money. So when we continued dating, we would usually just go for a long walk, then go back to my place and watch TV. Late one night we were watching TV together in my living room after my mom went to bed. We started making out. I let him take off my top and my bra and suck my tits. I think I enjoyed it just as much as he did. Before the night was over, he had me naked and I let him suck on my tits. It was a real tun on for me too and after that I let him strip me naked and suck my tits every chance we got.

Brian, had a friend, Carl who had a part time job at the local gas station pumping gas. This was back in the days before gas stations became self-serve. One day when we were out driving around, we stopped at the gas station where his friend worked to fill up. Carl was on duty, and he took note of me. Brian introduced me to him and we both gave each other big smiles. I was wearing a Miniskirt, which was the rage in those days.

After we left, I mentioned to Brian that Carl was trying to look up my skirt and he said he had noticed, too. He said, "Why don't you let him and see what happens? I'm here to protect you so nothing you don't want to happen will happen."

I didn't reply, but I felt excited and all tingly inside. That evening, we went to a movie and afterwards he took me home.

Brian parked the car just down the street from our trailer. We started making out and I let him strip me naked right there in view of several trailers. Now I was deathly afraid of getting pregnant, but Brian was vary patient with me and told me he wouldn't do anything I didn't fully want. He started fingering me and brought me to an orgasm. I loved it and told him so. He just smiled and said, "let's do this again soon."

"You don't mind that anyone might come out here and see me naked?" I asked.

"I know your game. I think you just like showing off. But no, I don't mind. It's a turn on for me too." he commented.

*****

I like to take an afternoon nap on Saturdays. So one day about a month later, I woke up from my nap and went into the bathroom to take a shower. I got out, dried off then just wrapped a towel around myself and strolled into the kitchen to get a smack. As I passed by the living room window, I saw my mom walking around outside our trailer looking at her flowers.

Mrs. Martin, our neighbor soon joined her. She was wearing a long T-shirt that was hemmed just below her ass and left her legs bare. From the way her breasts bounced around, it was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra. I had frequently seen Mrs. Martin walking around like this, so it was no big surprise.

I continued into the kitchen and made myself some toast. I was eating when my mom opened the front door. She excitedly said, "Judy, come over to the Martin's trailer. Mrs. Martin is a hair stylist and she has offered to cut and style our hair... for free!"

I responded, "Okay, I'll go get dressed."

My mom responded, "Don't bother. Mrs. Martin told me she and her husband are nudists. She is used to seeing naked people. We're going inside their trailer so no one else will see you."

"She may be used to being naked around others, but I'm not," I protested.

"Well, I know you haven't been very shy with your boyfriend lately deer. I saw you two making out in the other night and you let him fondle and suck your tits. It looked like you were enjoying it too."

Oh, God, I thought. My mother saw what we were doing. But it was true. "Busted," I thought.

I quickly finished my snack and we hurried to Mrs. Martin's trailer together with me wearing just the towel.

When my mother and I walked inside, Mrs. Martin's greeted us at the door and ushered us into the kitchen. She commented on my rather skimpy covering, "I'm happy to see that my young neighbor isn't shy about nudity." Mrs. Martin confirmed what my mother had told me: that her husband and she enjoyed going to the nudist camp together. She told me that I could lose the towel if I wanted to.

"Thanks, Mrs. Martin but I think I'll keep it on," I said still feeling a bit uncomfortable with the situation.

After a short conversation Mrs. Martin suggested we start by washing my mom's hair. My mom moved over to the kitchen sink and Mrs. Martin bent over. The hem of her nightgown moved up to show off her bare ass. She clearly wasn't wearing any underwear. She then proceeded to wash my mom's hair. Mrs. Martin spread her hair tools out across the kitchen table, and my mom finally took a seat on a tall bar stool.

Mrs. Martin looked at me and said, "Your turn kid."

I stood up and walked to the sink and bent over so that Mrs. Grover could wash my hair. After rinsing my hair, Mrs. Martin patted me on my bare butt and said, "All done... let's cut your hair now."

As I climbed up into the stool at the counter, my towel came loose and fell to the floor. My naked body was on full display. Mrs. Martin saw this and said, "Judy, why don't you just leave that towel off while I cut your hair. You know our trailer is clothing optional."

I gulped and said, "Well, okay but I don't want to be the only one naked. I'll stay naked if you will join me."

Mrs. Martin spoke up saying, "good idea. I really prefer to be naked when I'm at home. I'm going to turn you into nudists too and you can visit the nudist camp with me and my husband." She then turned to my mom and said, "I'm going to turn your daughter into a nudist! Is that okay with you?"

I was really surprised when my mom said, "yes, I'm fine with that."

Mrs. Martin stripped off her T-shirt and was quickly naked. She had nice natural breasts with round rosy nipples and I was very impressed with her rack. Her pussy was shaved bare and she didn't seem a bit embarrassed about showing it off.

Mrs. Martin cut my hair and as she did, she kept rubbing her bare breasts against me. She pushed them against my back, then she'd brush them up against my face.

Mr. Martin walked in wearing a light robe. He stopped and looked at his naked wife and me. I instinctively started to cover up but Mrs. Martin said, "don't worry about him. He is quite used to seeing naked women and likes to look." She then turned to him and said, "have a seat dear and join us." He went over to the refrigerator, grabbed a beer then sat down.

When she was finish cutting my hair, Mrs. Martin said, "Wait a minute. I'm not done yet. I need to give your pussy a trim so you won't end up with such a forest. I understand you have a boyfriend and he will love it if you let me trim you." After a brief pause she added, "But you know you would really look great if you let me shave it all off. What do you think?" I thought about what my boyfriend would say and knew he would wholeheartedly approve.

"Okay, I like that idea," I told her.

Mrs. Martin took her scissors and began trimming the hair between my legs. A few minutes later she got between my legs then she lifted my ankle up and placed it on the high barstool. She took her time between my legs. She carefully used her finger to push the hair away from my pussy lips before she began cutting and in the process, she touched my clit which made me shudder. She then put shaving cream on my pussy, got out her razor and began shaving me.

When she was done, Mrs. Martin led me to the middle of the room in front of my mother and Mr. Martin and said, "There, that's what a well-groomed young, shaved pussy looks like. You look really hot young lady."

Mr. Martin grabbed his cell phone off the shelf and asked me if he could take a picture of me standing with his wife. I was enjoying all the attention I was getting and told him he could take all the pictures he wanted if he promised not give them to anyone else. He promised.

He pointed the camera at us as Mrs. Martin and I leaned back against the kitchen counter, then snapped away.

Mrs. Martin invited us to stay and visit and when we accepted her invitation. She got out a large frozen pizza, put it in the oven and we headed for the living room to watch a TV while our pizza cooked.

When the pizza was ready Mrs. Martin served it to us in the living room. We stayed at the Martin's house for another hour eating pizza, watching TV and chatting. I stayed naked the whole time.

Finally, my mom and I decided to head home. I picked up my towel but didn't wrap it around myself. I turned to my mom and said, "mom, I'm really enjoying being naked. It's dark out now. Do you think anyone would mind if I walked home naked?"

My mom smiled and said, "honey, it's fine with me and I'm sure no one will object."

On the way out, Mrs. Martin said, "remember, you are going with us to the nudist camp sometime soon."

I smiled and told her I was looking forward to it. We proceeded back to our trailer with me stark naked.

Brian and I had a date planned that night. He came to the door and I greeted him naked then stood in front in front of him with a big grin on my face. "Do you notice anything different?"

His eyes practically bulged out as he looked at my bare shaved pussy. "I love it," he said the kissed me.

I told him how I got shaved and how my mother and I talked about going to the nudist camp with the Martins. "Mrs. Martin said she's going to turn me into a nudist and my mom said she was fine with that."

"I will be happy to help with that," Brian replied.

We talked about going to a movie that night but there was nothing good playing in the theater so we just stayed at my place and watched TV. I entertained Brian naked. My mom went in her bedroom to read a book and I teased Brian by pulling out his cock and stroking it until he was almost ready to cum. Then I would stop and let him cool down. Finally, after doing this several times, I took pity on him and sucked him off.

*****

A week later Brian and I were out on a little shopping trip in the middle of the day. He was a little low on fuel, so he mentioned to me that he would like to try a little game of showing me off to his friend at the gas station. I was wearing a little mini-dress with a skirt that barely covered my ass and pussy. He told me it would be easy for me to flash him. I was also not wearing a bra. I hesitated, but agreed as long as we made it look like an accident. He pulled off to the side of the road, and walked around to the outside of the window, so I could practice opening my legs but make it look like I was unaware of what was showing. I tried several ways of sitting, with my legs apart, and he asked me to remove her panties, so he could get a good look. With a little encouragement on his part, I slipped them off. I put my seat back, and pulled up the hem of my skirt so that there was a clear view of my bare shaved pussy. He told me how great I looked then hopped back in and we drove on to the gas station.

Brian told Carl to fill it up. He said "hi" to me and went back to start to pump. Then he came around and began to clean the window. When Carl suddenly realized that I was sitting there with my bare pussy on complete display he stopped and just stared for a few seconds before continuing with his task.

After washing the window carefully, he leaned in and asked if we would like the carpets vacuumed! (They did things like that back in those days) Brian said sure and I turned and looked at him, somewhat in shock. Carl opened the door, and I turned to face him with my legs wide open. I then looked down at myself and pretended to be surprised at what I was showing. "Oh, god, I'm so embarrassed!" I exclaimed as I quickly covered up my pussy. I stepped out of the car and stood aside as Carl began to do the carpets.

I looked over at Brian and he was smiling, clearly enjoying this. He moved over to me and whispered in my ear, "Carl loved this. Why don't you give him a real show. There's nobody else around. Take off that dress and give it to me."

This was way beyond anything I had thought about doing but I was also feeling very turned on at this point. "Are you sure you want me to do that?" I asked.

"Yes, hey Judy, he will love it and you and I will both get a charge out of it too."

I pulled my dress over my head, handed it to Brian and stood there stark naked as Carl emerged from the car. He looked at me and was speechless. Brian quickly made up an excuse, "It's really hot today and she was just complaining about the heat. She's a nudist and doesn't like wearing clothes. I hope you don't mind."

Carl couldn't take his eyes off me as I smiled at him then slipped back in the car still naked. I was feeling really daring now. I asked Carl when he got off work. He told me at 9 o'clock. I asked him if he would like to hang out with us after work and of course he said that would be great. We told him we would pick him up at 9 then we drove off.

We went to my house and parked down the street from my trailer again. Once again he fingered me to and orgasm and I came with a rather loud cry. When I recovered, I looked down at his pants and his pants were clearly bulging at the seems. He clearly needed some relief. I helped him pull out his erection, stroked him a few times then took it in my mouth. He came rather quickly and I swallowed his cum.

Brian told me he wanted to watch the football game that afternoon. I told him I wasn't interested in football but told him to come back and pick me up later that night, then we would pick up his friend. He said that was a good plan. So I put my dress back on, kissed him goodbye and walked home.

That evening when Brian came to pick me up, I greeted him at the door stark naked again. We kissed then I dressed, not bothering with underwear. We went out cruising around, then stopped to pick up Carl.

As Brian's car had smallish front seats, I hopped in the back. We drove along, making small talk and started debating what to do next. Brian piped up that I should show get naked. We were in a really busy part of town, so at first I just ignored him. This conversation continued and I responded saying that maybe I would do it if we drove to a more isolated spot.

Brian pulled into a parking lot with no other cars around and stopped the car. I quickly pulled my dress up in one motion and was very quickly naked, saying, "There you go." I sat there for what must have been two minutes with my breast and bare shaved pussy on full display. Carl and Brian both sat there gawking. A conversation ensued and both guys told me how much they loved my newly shaved pussy.

We then decided to go out to a local teen dance club. We drove to the club and were amazed to see how crowded it was. We had to park several blocks away. I was obviously aroused by everything that had happened. I got out of the car with my dress in hand and proceeded to put it on in full view of the street.

We started walking. I now was quite turned on and getting into the swing of this, so as we turned down a back street to the club I lifted my dress and stood there letting the guys have a good look at me. Brian fondled my breasts before I covered up again. He hurried me into the back ally off the road and decided to push his luck a bit. He said he was so horny that he really wanted to suck my boobs.

"Okay, but make it quick," I responded. I pulled my dress all the way up to my neck and let him suck my nipples whilst his friend watched.

When I covered up again, Brian said, "That's not quite what I meant. I meant could I suck one whilst Carl sucked the other?" I didn't object, as they both began to suck my boobs. I let them suck for almost a minute, then covered myself back up. Brian asked me if I liked it. I said I did, and that it was a big turn on because we were doing it in such a public place. He gave me a big kiss and we proceeded to the club.

That night in the club I continued to tease Carl, lifting dress and flashing my body for him. I danced with Carl and he pulled me in close, put his arms around her and started fondling my back side as we danced. I'm sure several people got a good look at my bare ass and pussy. We stayed there for a couple hours before we decided to cut out.

Once back at the car, I got in the back seat, and my skirt rode up to expose my bare pussy. Brian drove around until we found a good semi-private place to park. Carl then asked me to get naked again. Both guys climbed in the back seat and took turns playing with my tits and pussy and kissing me. I pulled out their hard cocks and started stroking them both, one in each hand. I then put my head in Bryan's lap and started sucking him off. He didn't have much stamina and quickly shot his wad in my mouth and on my face. I licked my lips and commented how I loved the taste of his cum.

I then sucked Carl until he pulled out and shot off on my face and tits. That was the start of many exciting nights with both Brian and Carl.

Several weeks later, Brian and I went to the nudist club with my neighbor and her husband. We even talked my mother into going with us and getting naked.