All Comments on 'Showing Off My Trophy Husband Ch. 01'

by kamelladay

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
RoissyAngelRoissyAngelover 1 year ago

It is a shame that you spoilt your story with a poor choice of names. I had to re-read the opening paragraphs several times to work out that Apollo and Pol are the same person.

The use of St. James for a surname is also a poor choice IMPO. Every time I read it I thought of a church, pub or an hotel. Or a station on the London Underground.

The names s

kamelladaykamelladayover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the comment. I'll keep that in mind next time.

nakedguyatxnakedguyatxover 1 year ago

Great premise. Weak execution. I thought she was going to show the neighbors that she got to dominate her husband. But what the neighbors saw made her look like the sub, forced to suck him off while the neighbors watched.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

But sex is too rushed. Too matter-of-fact. Too automatic.

And seriously lacks details.

Three stars.

venus_canvenus_canover 1 year ago

Nicely written- I was disappointed that it ended so quickly- a bit more drama between Pol and Amy and more of her showing off his place in the relationship would have been nice

Hotstuff1PHotstuff1P5 months ago

I wish my wife did that to me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkamelladay@kamelladay
I'm a romance writer, who loves soft femdom books with handsome cinnamon roll heroes and loving dominant women. I post some shorts on Literotica and Reddit, but will post longer works on my Patreon and Amazon. I will also have some free works up on Royal Road pretty soon. Si...