Showing off The Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You taste so good with me mixed in there."

Tina sat there leaking on the couch staring me in the eyes. I just smiled at her.

"What, you didn't like your taste with me mixed in?"

"I love you, sweetheart," I said softly trying to avoid the question.

"I love you too, sweetie," replied Tina nodding.

"I think we will need a new couch," I said as I stood looking down where I had been sitting.

"Looks like," replied Tina.

We took a shower together. It was fun as always. Then we cuddled up in bed and fell asleep.

~~~~ SOTW ~~~~

It was Friday evening just after dinner. Tina and I hadn't talked about tomorrow night or her sudden liking to show herself off or my liking to show her off. As we sat on the couch watching the evening news, Tina cuddled up to me. She sighed as she grabbed my arm, pressing it against her breast.

"So, did you get us a..." she started.

"I did. I talked to... well, I talked to the man who is a member of the club we will be going to tomorrow."

"What else did you find out?"

Tina knew me so well. Charlie and I had a long talk on Thursday evening as we sat in the bar across the street from work. I wanted to know everything. I found out more than I really wanted to.

"A lot," I said. Tina was looking at me expectantly. I guess she wanted to know what I knew. "We, you, don't have to perform on our first night unless you want to. You may also perform alone if you wish. You can also perform with any established member you would like, male or female. But you know my feelings about males."

"Does that mean you would let me perform with a female member?" Tina asked looking at me strangely.

"I don't know. I have never thought about you with another woman. I will have to think about that."

"Anything else?" she asked.

"The guy I work with and his wife will be there Saturday. As they are vouching for us, they kind of have too. You don't really know them but they know what you look like from the picture on my desk. Gail, his wife, is in the office a lot, as she works two floors up for a different company and Charlie brought her over to introduce her. She thought you were beautiful. I think she has the hots for you."

"What does she looking like?"

"She is about your age, maybe a year or two older. Blonde hair, blue eyes, pretty face, nice body."

"You looked at her body?" Tina asked giggling.

"I did, she was standing right in front of me," I replied smiling.

"Anything else?"

"No, just that Charlie expressed a desire to, you know, if I would let him be up on stage with you, performing."

"Oh my god," she replied.

"He also said his wife had the desire to perform with you."

"Oh god," Tina said softly choking a little.

She didn't look disgusted by the thought of having sex with another woman, just surprise to hear another woman would want her that way. She looked away from me, staring at the TV not really seeing what was on. I watched her as her hand slowly moved down to her crotch. I watched her cup her vulva. She looked over at me and quickly pulled her hand away from her sex. I just smiled at her.

"I need you," she croaked grabbing my hand as she rose from the couch.

"Okay, okay. Here in front of everyone or in our bedroom?"

She groaned and shook, almost falling to the ground. She looked up at me shaking her head.

"Bedroom! I want you to do things to me that you have never done before and for the first time I want it just for us," Tina said trying to drag me to the bedroom.

I went with her, willingly, wondering what she wanted me to do that we hadn't attempted yet. There were a couple of things that came to mind that we hadn't tried yet. Anal for one. She had said that she wasn't a virgin back there, but that her memories are that it was painful. She also hadn't tried deep throating me. I didn't want to hurt my wife but if she wanted to be able to do the entire nine yards, then I would take her through the fundamentals.

"Okay, my dear. Just what do you have in mind, sweetheart?" I asked.

"Anal, deep throat, and some light bondage," she said as she led me down the hall to our bedroom.

I was surprised by that last one, but I could see how that might be a turn-on for the audience. We arrived in the bedroom. Tina actually tore her pajamas off her body, leaving marks where she had to really pull on them to tear them. I just looked at her. She picked up the PJs and tossed them to me.

"Tie me up in such a way that I can't stop you from doing whatever you want to me. Also, gag me."

"Do you want a safe word?"

"No. I will give myself to you to do whatever you want. The only condition is that you don't kill me."

"So, if I want to take a knife and carve my name in your skin, you're okay with that?"

"If that's what you want. I am yours to do with as you see fit. Without worry about what happens afterward as I have given you my permission. So, if you want to mark me so everyone knows I am yours and only yours, go right ahead. I will accept that and try to enjoy the pain you will inflict on me."

I just stared at her. Suddenly, I couldn't reconcile whom this woman standing in front of me was. Had someone abused her at some point in her short life? Someone she loved? Someone she thought who loved her?

"Come here, sit beside me," I said.

She quickly came and sat beside me. I put my arm around her shoulder. She shivered as she put her arm around my waist.

"Who abused you?" I asked softly.

"No one..."

"Tina?" I interrupted her.

"Fine. Oh god. I had a boyfriend in my freshman year of college. When I told him he couldn't fuck me, he raped my ass and mouth. He tied me up and told me the only way I could keep my cherry was to let him fuck me in the ass and mouth. After that first night, I told him I never wanted to see him again. My brother had to beat the shit out of him before he would leave me alone."

"What was his name?" I asked.

"Peter Hall," she replied.

"I know that asshole. I see him a couple of times a year at conferences. Next time I see him I'm going to beat the snot out of him."

"NO! I don't want you going to jail because of him."

"Oh, I won't. He won't even know it's me."

"Then what good does that do?

"Maybe it will make him think of all the women he has done something like too and wonder how many more times he will be beaten up."

"That's a thought," Tina replied nodding and raising her eyebrows.

"Okay, what do you really want me to do to you in front of others?" I asked.

"I guess just tie me up so I can't stop you from fucking me wherever you want."

"Do you like anal sex?"

"I don't know. It was just that one time and it really hurt. I know from talking to friends that it doesn't have to."

"It shouldn't. Okay, I will go slow and easy tonight and any night until you are familiar with what happens and how to keep it from hurting. Now, the deep throat?"

"The only time was with Peter and he forced his dick into my throat. It really didn't hurt, much, it just made me throw up, which made him mad at me. I puked on his shoes." Tina giggled at that.

"Okay, nice and slow with that too. If we perform tomorrow, we will keep to normal sex. I will fuck you and you will fuck me. We will suck on each other but you don't have to deep throat me."

Tina shivered at the mention of what we could be doing in front of a room crowded with strangers. It turned me on thinking about her being naked in front of them. Tina moved to the middle of the bed and put her arms up and spread her legs. Smiling I moved, putting my face above her pussy. She sighed as I licked her from asshole to clit.

"Oh god," she groaned.

"Turn over," I ordered.

She looked at me but turned over. I pulled her butt cheeks apart. I quickly put my face between them and licked her asshole. She cried out in shock but didn't say a word. I continued to lick her asshole. After a second or so, she was moaning with pleasure. I pushed my tongue against her hole. She jerked as it slipped in a little but didn't pull away.

"That's actually quite nice," she said pressing her ass up into my face.

Her ass was now extremely wet from my slobbering on it. I pressed my tongue into her farther, as far as I could. She groaned with pleasure. I pulled away and licked my middle finger getting it nice and wet. When I pressed it against her asshole, she grunted. I don't think it was a grunt of pain, just shock. Her ass was so wet now that my finger slipped right past her first sphincter. She moaned as it did.

"That's not so bad," she said not moving.

I press into her slow and easy and soon had my entire finger inside her. She was moaning with pleasure as I wiggled it inside her ass. Slowly, I pulled it out of her, then just as slowly pushed back inside her. She moaned as I did. I was smiling now. Pulling back, I licked my ring finger. Then slowly, I pushed two fingers into her.

"Just relax, sweetheart," I said just as both fingers popped inside her.

"Oh god. Just a little pain as you stretched me there."

I stopped pushing. She sighed and I could feel her ass relax. I resumed pushing into her slow and easy. When I had both fingers inside her to the hilt, she growled.

"I'm coming. Oh, god I'm coming from you finger fucking my ass. Oh, god," she cried out.

I pulled out slowly. Then pushed in just as slowly. After a short while, I sped up my fucking her asshole. She started to cum again on the third push into her. Soon I was slamming both fingers inside her.

"Oh fucking hell," she almost screamed. "If I had only known it could be this good with you."

I spit in my free hand and lubed up my hard pulsing cock. When it was dripping with my saliva, I pulled my finger out and pressed my cock against her asshole. She turned her head looking up at me.

"Do it. But take it nice and slow please," she ordered.

Slowly and as gentle, as I could I pressed my cock against her asshole. When it popped into her, she cried out.

"A little pain there," she said. "But keep going."

I pushed gently. I slipped in a little farther. She grunted a little. Then I was past the second sphincter. Yipping a little, but she was nodding her head for me to continue. Pushing slowly, I stopped when I was just inside her. She sighed then.

"Okay. Wait, just a minute, okay?" she asked.

"Everything is up to you. So I will wait until you tell me to continue," I replied.

"Press into me more, please," she said.

I press against her only going another quarter inch or so. She sighed.

"That feels good. Pull out slowly."

I pulled out, slowly. She groaned the entire length of my cock. I didn't pull all the way out. Just until I was almost out.

"Okay, fuck me. Fuck me hard," she shouted.

I could see her shiver and shudder as she told me. I pushed into her a little faster this time. She shook even more.

"No! Fuck me," she almost shouted.

So, I did. I slammed into her asshole as fast and as hard as I could. She screamed. I didn't know if it was in pain or pleasure or both.

"Keep going," she said shuddering under me.

I slammed into her over and over. She was slamming her ass back up at me as I fucked her.

"Oh fuck that feels so good. Keep going, darling," she shouted.

For the next fifteen minutes or so I slammed into her asshole fast and hard. She was now having one orgasm after the other. I was finally there and slammed into her one last time. My cock pulsed as my semen shot up my cock to coat her insides.

"Holy shit! You are stretching me out so good. That feels wonderful. Fill me up with you hot cum, baby."

When I finished filling her ass, I rolled to her side. She was face down with her head turned my way.

"I love you," she said softly.

"I love you, too," I replied.

"If only I had known."

"Why didn't you ask?" I asked.

"I don't know. I'm so sorry."

"Why are you sorry? I have enjoyed your pussy a lot over the year. I really didn't need to fuck your ass until you wanted me to."

"Oh my god, you are the best husband in the entire world. I have to go," she said jumping up and heading for the bathroom.

I got up also so I could clean my cock. We finished in a few minutes and were once again lying next to each other. We were looking into each other's eyes, both of us smiling.

"That was really exciting. Will it be like that every time?" Tina asked.

"That depends. It should be, yet the first time it hurts may put you off of doing it again," I said.

"Really? I don't think it will ever hurt again unless you get careless or are in a rush."

"I will never be in a rush or careless with you. I don't want to hurt you, ever."

"But you will tie me up?" she asked.

"If you want me to."

"But will you get excited doing it?"

"I don't know. We will have to try it some night when we have the time."

"We don't have the time now?"

"Not really and I think we better hold off on teaching you to deep throat until after tomorrow night." I winked at her.

She shivered at the mention of tomorrow. Her eyes closed at the thought of being naked and having sex in a room full of strangers.

"All right, I will forego any more of your teaching me. But, I really want to learn how to deep throat you. I love you and from what I understand men love when a woman can take them down their throat."

"And where did you hear that?" I asked not really caring, just wondering.

"From other women. Young women. It seems that most women lose the desire for sex, as they get older. I really hope that I don't. I love having sex with you."

"I see. Okay, next week we will work on me fucking your throat and tying you up so you can't stop me from doing anything I want. Okay?"

"Yes," Tina hissed. "And don't worry, I trust you."

"I know you do, but we will have a safe word, just in case you get frightened about what is going on."

"Okay. You know I love you."

"I do and I love you, too. Now let's get some sleep.

"Goodnight, dear," said Tina.

"Goodnight, my love," I replied as we cuddled up.

We were asleep within minutes.

~~~~ SOTW ~~~~

It was Saturday. We were waiting at the club in the foyer for Charlie and his wife. They were already here and one of the people up front went to find them. After about five minutes, Charlie and his wife came into the foyer. His wife was beautiful. Not as beautiful as my Tina, but she was a looker and I wondered how Charlie had won her heart. None of my business, but I wondered.

"Hey, Brad," he yelled when he saw me. "You made it."

"Of course I did. You had doubts?" I replied.

"I always have doubts until I'm proven wrong. Life is so much easier that way. For me. Let me introduce my wife Gail. Gail, Brad, and his wife..."

"Tina. Nice to see you again, Gail."

"Yes, very nice to meet you, Gail," Tina said her voice shaking a little.

"Oh my, you are a very beautiful woman, Tina. Nice to me you. I look forward to seeing more of both of you," Gail said.

Gail pulled Tina into her arms, giving her a gentle hug. Charlie and I shook hands.

"Well, let's go inside and I will explain what will be happening tonight," Charlie said grabbing Tina's hand. Gail took mine and pulled me after them.

Charlie led us to a small alcove in what looked like a regular club somewhere downtown. There was no stage or place for us to perform. As we all finished getting situated, Charlie raised his hand. A waitress appeared at our table. She took our drink orders and left. We made small talk until she brought them to us.

"I'll get this round buddy," Charlie said handing the waitress a ten-dollar bill.

I could feel Tina shivering next to me. Gail reached out and placed her hand on Tina's.

"The first time you will feel that it is the worst thing in the world, yet you will feel so excited that you will faint at least twice while you and Brad perform on stage. After that, it will be the most exciting thing you can ever do and you will want to do it over and over."

"Oh god," croaked Tina.

"Okay, here is how this works. The stage is in another room. Once you go in there, you must disrobe. There is a huge bed in the middle, its round. The seats in there gradually rise so everyone has a good view of you or the TV screens..."

"Oh god," said Tina.

"The entire thing will be videoed... not to worry, it will never be released on the internet. It is only for viewing here, at the club. There are rooms around the outside of the theater where you can watch any video made here. Oh, one other thing, no cell phones or cameras allowed in the theater. You will have to place them in a lockbox at the entrances. There are sensors in the theater that can see them. Also, cell phone jammers in there too. Cameras, if you get caught with one it will be confiscated before they cancel your membership. Clear."

"Yes," I croaked.

"Nervous?" Gail asked.

"God, yes," Tina almost shouted.

"Yes," I replied softly.

"Have you ever been watched before?" Gail asked.

"Yes. A week ago, we forgot to close the drapes and everyone watched Brad strip me naked and eat me out. I looked up, saw the drapes open, and had one of the biggest orgasms of my life. Later that night I opened the drapes and fucked Brad on the couch, where everyone that wanted to could watch. I counted six couples watching. We live in an apartment."

"And since then?" asked Gail.

"No. We have been waiting for tonight so once we start we won't care who is watching. Although I will watch the watchers, watch me," said Tina giggling.

"You will do just fine my dear," Gail said laughing.

Then there was a woman at our table. She was very pretty.

"Excuse me, Brad, Tina?" she asked.

"Oh, dear. Yes," Tina answered.

"If you would come with me, we have a few forms to fill out before the entertainment starts tonight," she said smiling. "By the way, I'm Betty.

"Okay, Betty," Tina said rising from her seat.

I rose also and took Tina's hand as Betty led us to an office in the back. Once seated she took a file folder and handed it to Tina.

"Please, read what is inside and sign where indicated. I will give you a synopsis of what is in there. The first form deals with you agreeing to perform for us and that you are doing it of your own free will. The next one is that you will not hold the club for damages unless there was a lapse in security or some accident that was caused by negligence. Standard stuff. The next form is granting us the right to video you while you perform. The next is that you will allow us to run the videos only on the premises. The next is that if they ever get out on the internet that we will be responsible and do everything in our power to have them removed. The last is that you promise to never release them on the internet unless you have our permission to do so."

Tina handed me the forms and I started to read. Tina just watched as I did. I found no 'gotchas' in them, so I signed where I should. Tina then took them back and signed also. She handed them back to Betty. Betty smiled.

"Would you like to see the theater?" asked Betty.

"Yes," Tina croaked. I just nodded my head.

Betty stood, turned around, and opened some drapes behind her. She waved us over. Tina gasped when she saw how many seats there were. I just grunted at the scope of what I was looking at. It was a theater in the round.

"The stage does rotate, so everyone will get a good look at your two," said Betty. "The place used to be a theater in the round that failed. We were very lucky to get it before it fell in to disrepair."

Tina moaned as she stood there shivering looking out at the theater. I just grunted at what I saw. Looking up I saw an abundance of cameras. And TV screens.

"Will we get a copy of those forms before we go on stage?" I asked.

"Oh yes. You don't go on for a while. I will come find you when it's time," replied Betty smiling.