Showing off The Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put it in," she said on the screen.

I watched myself move forward and slip my cock into her wet pussy. She closed her eyes and groaned on the screen. I groaned. Then I slowly move in and out of her. She moved her right leg so the camera could see my cock move in and out of her pussy. Now I'm not huge, but my cock is thick and long enough to push against her cervix. I watched her pussy cling to my cock on the outstroke. I was amazed the so much of her pussy would come out still holding onto me.

"OH MY GOD!" Tina shouted. "Look at what your cock does to me."

I just nodded as I watched the screen. Eventually, I was slamming into her body as hard as I could. Tina was almost screaming in ecstasy on the screen. She was screaming as she had almost her entire hand shoved up inside her vagina.

"Don't hurt yourself," I said kissing her cheek.

"This doesn't hurt."

"It might afterward."

"Fuck," she cried pulling her hand from herself.

Reaching over she grabbed me with her slippery, wet, hand. I groaned as I looked back at the screen. On-screen Tina was moving onto her knees. I was guiding her so the camera would be able to see my dick slip into her. We both moaned on screen and in bed. On-screen, Tina was egging me on to slam my cock into her hard and fast. I watched it as I did. Again, her vagina was holding onto my cock on the outstroke. Next to me, Tina groaned.

"Holy shit, you almost rip my cunt out of me," she said.

I gasped, as I had never heard her use that word before.

"Potty mouth," I said laughing.

Tina looked at me and then giggled.

"I guess I was. Shit, I love watching your cock turn me inside out. Look at that. No wonder you feel so good inside me."

I just nodded as I watched us on the screen. For the rest of the video, Tina just held on to my cock, bucking her hips. I could feel her orgasm each time as she squeezed my cock harder. I just watched us on the screen. We changed position several times. We ended up in the missionary position when I came inside her. When I flopped to the side, I stopped the video with the remote.

"Next time, pull out and cum on my face. I would love to watch that. In fact, next time at the club, every time you cum, I want it on my face," Tina said shaking with another orgasm.

I rolled between her legs and slammed my cock into her. She growled with passion as I hit bottom.

"Wait, set the camera up again..."

"No more sd cards."

"Shit. Okay. God, you feel so good inside me. Just press into me. Also, when you are ready to cum, cum on my face. I want to feel your cum on my face. Oh fuck," Tina shouted.

I was fucking her hard and fast. In my mind, I could see her cunt turning inside out. I was ready to come in next to no time. I pulled out and kneeling over my beautiful wife started to cum, on her face. She started to orgasm the minute my semen hit her skin.

"OH FUCK!" she yelled.

When I was finished, I squeezed the last drop out of my cock into her open mouth. She shook violently with an orgasm. Flopping down next to her, I kissed her ear.

"I love you, never forget that, Tina," I whispered.

"I won't if you don't," she said gasping for breath.

Reaching up, I smeared my semen all over her face. She shook with another orgasm as I did.

"You are kind of kinky," I said.

"Only since that night on the couch. Before that, I would have never let you do this to me. So, it's your fault for leaving the drapes open."

I chuckled as I looked into her eyes.

"I kinda like what I have turned you into."

"And what have you turned me into?" asked Tina.

"Well, let's see... an exhibitionist, cum loving..."

"Cum loving what?"

"Slut?" I asked.

"I'm okay with that, just don't expect me to go around fucking other men, you are enough for me."

"Okay. And I wasn't thinking that that's why I hesitated."

"I love you," said Tina.

"I love you too," I replied.

And so became our life together. Every third weekend we would spend fucking each other at the club in front of a larger and larger crowd. We videoed ourselves whenever the urge hit us, which was quite often. Tina kept egging me on to post a video of her on the net. I asked if she wanted her face to show. She looked at me for a long time. Shook with an orgasm and told me not for the first few. I nodded and we set about selecting which one to do first. She just said the first one we ever made. As it was my favorite, I edited it so as not to show her face or mine for that matter and posted it at xhamster. It was an overnight sensation.

Eventually, I set up a website to post her pictures to, with a private section that showed her face. When she saw what I had done, she actually stood next to me and shook in orgasm. Fully clothed, without touching herself. We charged an annual fee of $25USD. That first year we made a mint. We made so much money, I was able to buy our own server, so none of her private vids would leave the apartment. To this day, she is still out there on the web.

# # # The End # # #