Showing off The Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really need a drink, dear," said Tina.

~~~~ SOTW ~~~~

We were both at the bar. I was sipping a club soda as I popped a little blue pill in my mouth.

"What's that dear?" Tina asked.

"It's a Viagra, just in case my nerves get the better of me. Charlie slipped one to me in the bathroom."

"Oh! Are you having second thoughts?"

"No dear. But doing it here on that stage will be completely different than on our couch at home with the drapes open."

"I guess you're right. I sure wish there was a pill like that for women," replied Tina.

"There is. That scotch you're sucking down will do it if you don't overdo it."

"I guess I better slow down a little then, huh?"

"Maybe. But, you are still the best looking woman in this room," I told her to boost her courage.

"You're just saying that because we're married."

"Nope, Charlie told me he thought so too. Several other men also told me how lucking I was having such a beautiful wife when you were in the bathroom."

"Really?" she asked.

"Really. I will never lie to you as long as you never lie to me."

"Oh, I won't lie to you. I have never lied to you... except..."

"Except?"

"Well, there was a time, before we were married, that I danced one night at a strip club."

"Not telling about something before you we were married is not a lie unless I asked. Did I ask?"

"Not that I remember," Tina said giggling.

"Excuse me," Betty said. "It's time for you to go get ready. I'll show you where and how to get on the stage from there."

"So we will start out naked on the stage?" Tina asked.

"No, not if you don't want to. If you brought some other clothes to start in or you just want to start out with what you are wearing, is just fine. Follow me so you know next time, okay?" said Betty.

My nerves shot up to supercritical as we headed out. My cock was at super attention as I watched Betty's ass sway in front of me. Not that I would seek her out, but it was the Viagra and thought of my wife and me fucking each other's brains out in front of a crowded theater. Holy shit! Tina looked just as nervous as I felt. Betty showed us to a locker handed us a combination lock.

"The combination is in the envelope. Put your valuables and anything in your pockets that might get in the way or your clothes if you choose. This will be your locker after tonight so remember the number and the combination. A bell will chime to let you know when to go through that door over there that says stage on it. Just follow the tunnel and you will wind up on the stage. After that, you're on your own," said Betty smiling at us.

She handed me the lock, turned, and walked back the way we had come. I emptied my pockets putting everything in the locker. Tina just set her purse on the bottom. She smiled at me as I closed the door and slipped the lock through the handle on the locker. I clicked it closed, then put the envelope in my pocket. Tina nodded at me as we went to the stage door and waited for the bell to ring.

"I am so nervous, yet so excited my panties are already wet. How about you?" Tina asked.

"I'm nervous, yet my cock is so hard I can't wait to slam it into you."

"That's the Viagra talking," she quipped.

"Partly. But I am always ready to pound my cock into you. Anytime, anyplace it seems now."

I chuckled. She giggled.

"I hope they have lube out there?" Tina asked.

"I saw a bedside table with bottles on it, so I think they do."

"Good. I want you in my ass. I lovd when you fuck my ass last night."

"Good to know," I said smiling at her.

The bell rang. We both jumped at the distinct and soft sound. Reaching out I pulled the door open, letting Tina go first. As we, both walked to the circular bed in the middle of the stage there was soft applause. When Tina got to the stage, she turned, giving each section a bow. I just nodded, as I knew it was her most were here to see. As she bows to the last section, she pressed herself to me, arms around my neck as she pressed her hot lips to mine. And so we started, with a make-out session. I was soon feeling her up, squeezing her in one of my hands. She shivered and moaned as I did.

Reaching around her, I unzipped her dress. She moaned as I did. She was shaking, in anticipation now. I was just bursting with an excitement I had never felt before. I was about to put my wife on display to a crowd of people I didn't know, nor did she. When the zipped was as far down as it could go, Tina stepped back from me lowering her arms. The dress slid off her body slowly. I caught on her hard nipples. She smiled up at me as she just shook her shoulders causing the dress to float down to her ankles. She was naked now, except for a pair of black thigh highs. She looked gorgeous. The crowd gasped softly as she displayed herself for them.

Stooping down she picked up her dress, placing it at my feet. Kneeling on the dress in front of me, she unbuttoned my pants then pulled the zipper down. My pants dropped to my ankles. I was commando so my cock popped up almost hitting her in the chin. She giggled as she grabbed me.

"Kick your pants off," she ordered.

Smiling down at her I carefully pushed my shoes off, then stepped out of my pants. I pushed them to the side as Tina slipped off one sock then the other. She reached out and grabbed my hard cock.

"Oh my god, it's longer than I have ever seen you. You have to get some more of those blue pills, dear," she said smiling just before she slid my cock into her mouth.

My head went back as I groaned loudly. I was shaking like a racehorse in the starting gate.

"Oh god!" I shouted.

Tina sucked me all the harder and deeper when I yelled. I was now entering her throat as she fucked me with her mouth.

"I'm coming, dear," I said softly.

She slammed her mouth down on my cock so I was in her throat. She started to swallow as stream after stream of semen shot out of my cock. She pushed me away when she felt me stop. She was gasping for breath. I looked down at her in amazement.

"When did you learn that?" I asked.

"Just now. I love you so much, I wanted to be able to do that for you."

"Well, damn. It was just perfect."

I grabbed her hand and pulled her up to me. We kissed again. Pulling back from me Tina looked into my eyes.

"You ready to fuck the shit out of me?" she asked smiling.

"I am."

I was still hard as a rock. Tina turned and crawled up on the bed. She got in the middle, with her legs spread, arms out. I crawled to her.

"Do you want me to eat you pussy?" I asked.

"No, just fuck me. You can eat it later if you don't mind?"

"Sure, no problem," I replied crawling over her.

Reaching down she grabbed me, squeezing me hard. I moaned as she placed me at her entrance. I pushed into her. She let go as I slipped inside her wonderful body. Her head went back pushing against the mattress, her eyes rolled up into her head as a sorrowful moan escaped her throat. Holding myself up on my outstretched arms, I looked down at my wonderful, beautiful wife. I pressed against her pelvis, squishing her clit between us. My cock was pushing against her cervix, yet she wasn't trying to keep me from doing that.

"Oh, my, god, you are in me farther than you ever have been. Please move your cock so it's not pressing so hard against my cervix, it's starting to hurt a little."

Slipping myself up just a little, my cock popped off her cervix and pressed to the bottom of her vagina.

"Yes," she hissed as I pressed inside her all the way. "Now fuck me, hard and fast."

"Your wish is my command."

I pulled out about halfway, then slammed into her hard and fast. She screamed her pleasure to the auditorium. We both shook with pleasure. Then the bed moved. We both laughed. Pulling back, I slammed into her over and over. I had my head down watching her beautiful tits shaking on her chest. When I looked at her face she was looking up and back at the crowd around us.

"Oh fuck," she cried with her first orgasm.

"You really do like being watched?" I whispered in her ear.

"Yes," she hissed. "It turns me on so much having people look at me. Whether I'm just naked or having sex with you."

I shivered at her words.

"So, I guess you wouldn't mind if our next vacation is at a nudist resort of some kind?"

"Oh fuck!" she shouted. "Yes, I would love that so much."

"Good. I have become addicted to showing you off."

"Oh my god!"

Tina was having one orgasm after the other as I slammed into her. I was almost there, yet didn't want to come just yet. I slowed down so I was now making love to her.

"Oh god, no!" she shouted.

She pulled my lips to hers. We kissed for a long time. Pulling away from me a little, she looked deep into my eyes.

"Roll to your right, I want to be on top," she demanded.

"Sure, honey," I replied rolling.

She followed me, never letting my dick slip from her pussy. She sat up straight as she settled herself down on my cock. Her head went back, her eyes closed, and she moaned loudly as she started to jerk her hips slowly to and fro. I was just watching her face and eyes. As she calmed down just a little, her head came forward, her eyes opened. She screamed in orgasm as she saw all the people looking at her intently. I played with her nipples as she fucked herself on my cock. She was coming about every two minutes or so. Sweat was running down her face, down her chest, dripping on my stomach.

"Oh my god!" she said leaning back, hands on my legs.

Now everyone could see her pussy sliding up and down my cock. She was now going crazy with orgasm after orgasm. She finally just collapsed backward, my cock popping out of her pussy. Getting up I went to her to see if she was all right. She smiled up at me as she pulled me down on top of her.

"I want you in my ass now," she whispered.

Nodding, I reached for the tube of lube on the nightstand. Opening it, I turned back to Tina. She was now on her knees, head down, back arched. I pressed the open end of lube to her asshole and squeezed. She jumped at the touch of the tube, then shivered as the lube was squirted inside her ass. I hoped that I had squeezed enough in there so she was well lubed. I then squeezed some on my dick stroking it as I did to get it well lubed. I put the lube back on the nightstand, then moved up closer to Tina. We both heard comments from the audience... 'he's going to fuck her in the ass.' We both chuckled at them.

Pressing the head of my cock to her tiny brown hole, I slowly pressed against her. She moaned as I did nodding, which I assumed was an okay for me to continue. If it wasn't then we would have to work on our communication skills. It took a while, but the head of my cock slipped into her. She yelped as it did, yet kept nodding. It took a while, but I was soon into her ass to the hilt. It was very, very tight. It felt wonderful. I sighed as my pubic hair pressed against her ass and my balls bounced on her labia as we adjusted ourselves to start fucking.

"Okay, honey, I'm ready. Fuck the shit out of me as hard and fast as you can. Oh, god, I'm coming already."

Smiling, I pulled slowly out of her ass. She groaned the entire way.

"Here it comes, baby. Hard and fast."

"Oh god," she replied.

I slammed into her. It was the hardest I had ever slammed my dick into her. I was still stiff as a steel rod, thanks to Viagra. I slammed into her over and over as fast as I could. Tina was going crazy with lust and orgasm. She was looking up at the audience as the bed turned giving everyone a great view of her. I looked up every once in a while too but soon looked back down at my lovely wife as she was crying out in orgasm. As I pounded into her, I wondered how many she has had. Next time I would need to bring a counter so I could keep track. I think it would be hot to know how many she had.

"I'm going to cum, sweetheart," I shouted.

"Go, go, go. Fill me up, babe," she shouted back.

Slamming into her one last time, I let loose. Stream after stream of my semen left the end of my dick. It actually hurt as it forced its way out. Tina was shaking her head, hair flying, screaming her passion to the room. I pulled out of her slowly. She was crying with joy as she flopped onto her back, legs spread obscenely.

"Eat me now," she ordered.

I could see my cum seeping out of her vagina. I knew she really liked me to eat her when I had cum inside her. I pushed my face against her sex. She tasted delicious as I pressed my tongue inside her pussy. I ate and ate and ate her. I was in no hurry to stop or to finish this night of amazing sex.

"Enough, dear, it's starting to hurt," she said softly.

I pulled my face away from her sex, climbed up next to her, and lay beside her. She sighed, looking into my eyes.

"Thank you, darling," she said pressing her lips to mine.

We both jumped at the applause that started as the bed stopped. We both sat up looking around at the faces in the theater. They were all smiling. Some of them were even naked as their partner played with them. I was still so hard though that it was starting to hurt. But I had a couple of hours before it would become serious enough to go to the hospital. Tina leaned over and cleaned my cock off with her mouth. Another cheer rose from the audience.

Betty was then standing beside the bed, her clothing was a little rumpled and she had a huge smile on her face.

"Gather your clothes and I'll show you to the showers and such," she said.

Tina and I got out of bed and picked up our clothing and shoes. Betty winked at us heading to the door we came through. She showed us to the showers. Tina and I showered. I washed her. She washed me. Smiling we dried off and got dressed. I didn't know about Tina, but I needed a drink.

"Come on let's go get a drink, a nice strong one," said Tina.

I just nodded at her as we went out into the club proper. Charlie and his wife were waiting for us as we came out the door.

"That was the most exciting thing I have ever seen," said Charlie.

"Now dear, don't exaggerate just because he is your friend," Gail said winking at Tina and me.

"I'm not. Of course, we have never seen ourselves up there, now have we?"

Gail giggled. Tina did too. I just smiled at Gail.

"Can't wait to watch you two up there," I said winking at Gail.

"Oh my. Next weekend, Saturday, at ten o'clock, be here. I would love to have you watch," Gail said shyly, turning a bright red.

I just chuckled. Tina giggled.

"We will," replied Tina.

For the rest of the night, Charlie introduced us to a multitude of people none of which we knew. At about midnight, Tina asked if we could go home, she was exhausted. I nodded. Said good night to Charlie and his wife and drove us home. Tina made a beeline for the bedroom while I checked all the doors and windows. When I got in the bedroom, Tina was on her side of the bed sound asleep. Nodding I quietly undressed and climbed into bed. I turned out my bedside light and lay my head on my pillow. I was asleep quickly. Just before I slipped into the darkness, I noticed that my cock was no longer hard.

~~~~ SOTW ~~~~

The next morning we were both in the kitchen sipping our coffee. Tina was watching me intently. I was just reliving the night before. I just couldn't believe we did what we had done. A shiver went up my spine as I looked up at my beautiful wife. She just happened to be sitting there naked in all her glory. The very first thing I notice was the sparkle in her eyes. And how could I miss the two hard nubs of flesh on her breasts? I couldn't. They were bigger than they usually were.

"What were you thinking about?" she asked.

"Last night. You?"

"What a wonderful husband I have, to let me do that in front of all those strangers."

"Yes, that kind of amazed me, too."

"Want to do me right here on the table so Old Man Richardson could see us? He's been looking over here for about half an hour."

"Yes, but no."

"Ah..."

"We need to talk about what we did last night, dear," I said.

"Okay. But will we be able to without fucking each other's brains out?" Tina asked giggling.

"I would hope so. I gather that you really enjoyed what we did?"

"I did. A lot. Did you?"

"I really did, while we were doing it. Afterward, I was surprised that I did."

"You didn't think that you would enjoy me last night?" asked Tina

"No, no, I knew I would enjoy you, just maybe not the situation."

"I see. And did you?"

"I kind of did. I kept my eyes on you most of the time. The few times I looked up, I saw things I wouldn't have believed if I didn't see them with my own eyes."

"Like what?"

"Well, there was a couple fucking in their seats. Then another where the man was eating out his partner. Things like that."

"Oh, yes, I saw them too. I really enjoyed watching them while they watched us."

"Me too."

There was a silence that hung in the air. The next question, we both knew what it would be. We were both anticipating the other to ask. When neither of us did, we both started laughing. Tina got up walk around to where I sat and plopped down on my lap when I pushed my chair back. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me hard. I pulled her in close, kissing her back.

"So, when do you want to do it again?" Tina asked pulled her lips from mine.

"I don't know. You?" I replied.

"Gee, leaving it up to me are you?"

"Well, you are the one that really likes to be watched."

"That's true. I guess in a couple of weeks."

"That long?"

"Why, do you want to do it sooner?"

"No, I'm okay with your answer. But why don't we go next weekend and just watch? Maybe I'll eat you while you watch."

"So, you don't want to watch?"

"Of course I do. I'm a male, I love to watch people having sex."

I winked at her making her giggle. I did like watching attractive people having sex. I also wondered what we looked like having sex. I nodded my head as I got up carrying Tina to the bedroom. I set her down on the bed, looking down at her. I then went to my closet and got the camera bag.

"What are you going to do?" Tina asked harshly.

"I'm going to set up the video camera to film us have sex. I was wondering what we looked like. The only problem I see is that the bed doesn't turn like at the club."

"And what will you do with the video?"

"Watch it, what do you think I would do with it?" I asked looking at her.

Tina was rubbing her pussy hard. She didn't look like she liked my answer.

"What do you want me to do with it?" I asked.

"Put it on the internet," she growled rubbing herself faster and harder.

"You would let me do that?"

I was very surprised at what she said. My cock was instantly hard as I thought about all the people watching her getting fucked.

"I would," she croaked jamming three-finger into herself. "Oh fuck!"

She was coming hard.

"But what happens if your co-workers see it?" I asked.

She shook even harder then, jamming her three fingers into herself harder.

"I don't care... right now. Ask me again afterward."

Nodding I set up the camera. Made sure that she was in the frame. I watched as she plunged her finger in and out of her soaking wet pussy. I stared at her, wondering what kind of a monster I had created. We spent the next two hours just fucking and playing with each other's sex. Tina was still shaking with orgasm after orgasm as I went to the camera and pressed the stop button.

"Hook it up to the TV I want to see myself," Tina demanded.

Smiling at her, I did what she asked. I started the video. Tina gasped, as she appeared on our 40" flat screen, big as life. Looking at her, she was jamming three-finger into herself once more. I went and lay down next to her. I was hard as I watch her play with herself on-screen and next to me. Then I walked into the frame. I knelt between her legs watching her. She was looking up at me as I stroked my cock. She was so beautiful I couldn't help myself.