All Comments on 'Showing Wife Ch. 01'

by MasonsRax

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5th turd

of the day. I hope this shit ends here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Games

Sexy games ar e a lot of fun. When Poloroids came out, the wife and I took lots of photos. One evening a friend of ours was over, and I let him see a few of the more tame ones. She got all red faced but our friend carried on so much she began to get fussed up.

She ends up totally naked on the floor, something I never dreamed she would ever do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very sexy

The joy of exposing your wife in front of another man is something rather hard to explain. While your description of the action was good, you missed out on really telling us what was in the husband's head the whole time. What emotions he was experiencing as he watched what his friend did to his wife. It would have made this story so much more erotic. Keep it up and let's get the next chapter out there soon.

Oh, and just delete that troll's dumb comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
"Sheila has a fare complexion"

Someone has to pay to see Sheila's complexion? I believe you meant "a fair complexion". Or there this line: "Sheila, Bill and I wear having drinks and talking." You wear, or you were? The point of this is that I should have been getting lost in the erotic premise of your story, not distracted by your many errors, of which I've pointed out but two. Please find an editor!

trandall9991trandall9991about 6 years ago
Close to Cuckolding

Getting awefully close to cuckolding. I don't like cuckold stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sexy Seduction

That your story is true adds to the excitement. I hope you will have Chapter 2 soon! I was just looking at a book, Mating in Captivity: Unlocking Erotic Intelligence. Marriage, especially a long one, requires something wild to maintain sexual excitement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very believable.

I really liked the way this story progressed slowly and naturally. I am looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sex

Didn’t Bill get hard? She should have taken care of that with her hand or mouth. Don’t let the guy go home with a big wet spot in his pants.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

fourth para made me stop reading. it doesn't belong imo. the reader ought discover on their own

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very hot

I too enjoy showing off to my husband’s friends and having photos taken, it is so much fun. As Shella will find out it is hard to stop.

mrscotlandmrscotlandover 5 years ago
Wow!

My dream come true! I would love for my wife to do something similar. A great story, very sexy, nice pacing, just enough detail, kept me hard the entire time! I too wish she had let Bill Jack off and shoot cum all over her boobs but that may have been too much for her first time. Loved how your wife was enjoying this and willingly participated. Hope you get her naked next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hott

My husband and I had fun like this awhile back. I enjoyed having men want to be around me and playing with my boobs. He loves to take pictures of me. We still like to show my body off

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

This whore is anything but shy, and husband is going to be a cuck very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My first wife was very good looking, and yet, shy about having photos made of her that were revealing. However, after a while, when she saw how good she looked (and I bragged on her), she overcame her shyness and posed fully nude a number of times. Then, she started showing her beauty in many ways and circumstances. She became excited by it when she saw men getting erections as they looked at her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stopped too early. she should have at least stripped naked, and hopefully they take turns fucking her.

– paige turner

Liz__67Liz__67over 2 years ago

I have always enjoyed modeling and having photos taken of me. My husband, Mitch, enjoys it too and has done it lot. We have photos from right after we met up until very recent. He was not the first to photo me and sadly we don't have of the photos before we met. I is great fun for both of us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

We always enjoy showing and looking at pics of others. We share some on the web and at the get together we have.

4us22enjoy4us22enjoyover 1 year ago

Really Enjoyed how she came out at her own speed and all made sure that everyone was ok as it progressed. Wasn't any mention of weird or awkward moments just good clean fun for all. Always nice to see a lady comfortable enough to open up and explore new sensations. Hubby much like me enjoyed working the camera and the erotic play before him. All happy and consenting as it should be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

well at 5'5" and 160 lbs means she fat .

jennyphiljennyphil7 months ago

After showing off to friends, then public Jenny now Webcams as Arabella_milf on adultwork com

Helen1899Helen18993 months ago

I agree with Anon ( 1 year ago) she is fat, or to fat for my taste, it turned me off. I didn't mark it down, that wouldn't be fair to the author. It just doesn't suit my perception of sexy women, I am bi, but would never go with one that big, I know many men would drool over her.

The_WickedsThe_Wickedsabout 2 months ago

OK, the story is awesome. If anyone has ever done anything close to what they are talking about in this story, they know it. And as to her size, not everyone has Marlee's body - and she has caught "stuff" because she is small up top. (Check out ours if you don't know what I'm talking about.) Most say that it's kinda interesting that so many people have taken pix, but almost none ever post them in their stories. We were having fun posting our pics until it seemed like the Lit crowd lost interest (after our third post). If people want to see more, they need to say so. Anyway, MasonsRax, you get a major thumbs up from us!

Nick

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMasonsRax@MasonsRax
I am a 43 yr old white married male, my wife Sheila, is 36 yrs. Occasionally, we like to spice things up with a little exhibitionism and on occasion, some sharing. Sheila has lovely large breasts (see above) and we love showing them off to select strangers. All of our stories ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES