All Comments on 'Shown Up'

by James19999

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
married_but_curiousmarried_but_curious4 months ago

I really like how you write a realistic story about your fetish - five stars!

I would love it if you wrote a story, or another chapter here, about the relationship developing further, with the guy having non-strap-on sex with his new girlfriend after she fucks him. Perhaps she could fuck him Amazon style, where she is taking the dominant top position in missionary sex, since he is obviously not going to be in charge in that (or any) relationship.

BrendaNWBrendaNW4 months ago

More please 🤗 you have hot and wet .. help finish 🌮 💧 .

I want to be Sarah's girl too .. she can fuck me senseless then eat my dripping pussy

dreamer31adreamer31a4 months ago

Great story youve got me hocked and wanting more just like Casy lucky devil

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Really enjoyed the story, I would give you 10 stars if I could!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I agree please keep the story going! Great job! Should make him a panty boy. Send him home in a thong. And make him wear a bra and panty under his male clothes daily!

BriannaPrincessBriannaPrincess4 months ago

I hope that was just Part 1 of the story :).

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved this story and sooo good to see another of your fabulous stories!

I feel like we share a kink - every story you've written has made my greatest hits list!!

Thank you and please write more along these lines. You're awesome!!

MCJOHN11708MCJOHN117084 months ago

Loved it.

----------

My only issue is that I wish the story was a few pages longer. But, tbh, if your one complaint is that you want more of that something, is it really that bad of a thing?

----------

Would've been nice to see them interacting a bit more, getting to see how Sarah takes on the more dominant role in the budding relationship in a bit more detail than what was already presented (I.E have the male character sit on her lap in a social setting, ordering him girly drinks at a bar/making a girly drink for him at her appartment, being the big spoon etc etc).

----------

4/5. Every story thus far from this author has been amazing/really damn good and I can't *wait* to see what the next story from this author will be about!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This better not awaken something in me.... Well paced and well written. Super hot! Seriously though, I think it may have awakened something.... :)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

dear James19999 thank you very much for your hot story ... this is the very first of your submissions that I read, and I can already say that you are indeed a gifted writer

hopefully a virile man enters the storyline who further brings out Casey's submissive nature - maybe with the help of a few ass spanks - to just show who is the boss

looking forward to reading more of your masterpiece stories

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Enjoyed this story as well as others by this author

1Martiniman1Martiniman3 months ago

This was so good…a must read! Good writing, seductive, erotic, fun and realistic. Not overdone, this story found the right balance and tone and was a pleasure to read. This story definitely deserves a second chapter, and hopefully we will get it. I’d love to read about the next day, week and future.

To the writer- Thank you for your talent & effort, it is appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Now I wanna see a whole story arc where he starts working out seriously and also becomes big and strong, that'd be cool and inspirational

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJames19999@James19999
Author who likes to explore themes of dominance, submission, and feminization. Also interested in roleplays on these themes. Submissive femboy in real life.