Shrimp Khao Pad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat on the floor, leaned against the recliner. Covered. Coated. Conquered. Cum drunk. My face and tits were drenched in divine cum. I sat there for a few moments, unthinking, dazed, my legs splayed out, my white socks and sneakers still on, my sports bra and collar shirt roughly tossed to my sides. My knees and pussy were still reverberating from the explosive orgasm I endured a few minutes earlier. I began massaging my breasts, spreading the cum all over them like lotion. That felt really good, getting a nice warming sensation all over my heavy tits, kneading it into the underside of them and into my areolas. Hands full of my cum covered breasts, licking my lips, I looked up at Rosa. She hadn't moved, she stood watching me, her dick still quite engorged and twitching just a little, with a droplet forming on the tip. I fished through my shorts pocket for my phone, then slid over closer to her. She looked at me inquisitively, and I just smiled, then grabbed her dick in one hand and pressed it against my cheek. I looked at my phone, grinned widely, winked, and took a selfie, cum running from into my hair, all the way down my face, dripping down my neck, and slathered into my breasts, and the sexy, beautiful cock that did the damage resting on my face. I HAD to get this photo. This would provide some masturbating fuel for a long, long time.

Rosa giggled, then she walked over to her kitchen sink. Her butt swayed side to side as she walked away, and when she returned with a wet towel and a sly smile on her face, her cock, balls, and breasts swayed subtly as well. It was such an adventure just to look at her. I took the towel from her and started to wipe myself up, as much as I was having a great time basking in all of her glorious cum.

Then I began getting my clothes back on. "So, I lied. I actually had plenty for a tip." Rosa smiled mischievously at me and handed me a twenty dollar bill. I put it into my shorts pocket, then walked towards Rosa's front door.

"Hey Cathy, you have my number, right? Give me a call some time." I stopped in my tracks and turned around to look at her. She sat in her kitchen chair, all of her sexiness on display. Perfect, big beautiful breasts falling just right, her long, thick cock draped over the edge of the wooden chair, hair tousled, a smile on her pretty face.

This is it Cathy. Just this once, say something cool. There's a real-life, amazing, gorgeous sex goddess asking you to let her fuck you. She's gonna blow up your pussy, she's going to make you feel like a queen, she's gonna rain her divine cum all over your body. All you have to do is not be a dork this once, this one single time, and we can have this. Come on, Cathy. We can do this. Here we go.

I smiled widely at Rosa. and opened the door. "Don't forget to leave a review!" I walked out and let the door close behind me.

Dammit!

12