Shrine of Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trembling from both inexperience and eagerness, Marcella brought her Master's face in and Blazh was all too happy to go along, their lips meeting and tongues immediately plunging into one another's mouths. The holy girl moaned so very sweetly as she relished this incredible new sensation. Even before taking her vows to the Temple, she'd never explored the touch of a boy, and now that she had, now that it had been decreed by her Goddess that she must, Marcella felt her heart flutter at the magnificent pleasure she was rewarded with. Only when her lips grew weary did the guardian dare to take them away, the goblin looking no more willing to end their loving connection than she did.

Growing more and more aroused as she watched her two Temple superiors submit their love to the goblin, Camilla was nearly bouncing on her knees as she desperately awaited her own turn, and the very second Marcella dared to pull away, the youngest virgin's hands had ensnared Blazh's face and madly twisted it to meet her own. She slammed her lips to his with a real religious zealotry, reverently accepting his tongue and kissing back the small green creature more intensely, more excitedly, and more feverishly than the other two. Even after she tore her tongue out and the goblin gasped for breath she wouldn't release him, and continued to pepper feathery kisses down on his lips over and over, refusing to let up until he understood the intensity of her devotion to him.

As their young sister totally lost herself in smooching their new idol, Lucretia gave a blush-tinged smile to the happy couple.

"My but our new Master has quite the... prowess when it come to this arena." The failing priestess remarked coyly. "These feelings, the rightfulness of this whole circumstance, it's only further proof that this is a direct command from Juno herself."

"Well Camilla certainly looks like she's feeling so 'right' right now." Marcella lightly joked as she looked on both aroused and envious at the younger girl's frantic love of the goblin.

"It isn't our place to judge, Marcella. Obviously it feels just as 'right' for the two of us." Lucretia shot back her own little joke at the guardian, who matched her wicked smile.

"No argument here."

Turning her attention back to the still frenzied Camilla, Lucretia placed a calming hand on the girl's shoulder, urging her to back off her relentless approach and restoring some sanity to her eyes.

"Take care not to strain yourself so quickly, sister." Lucretia so very gently 'chastised' her young ward with a playful grin. "We still have much work to do in order to please the Goddess."

"Uh... y-yes, forgive me Mother Superior." Camilla merely apologized in flushed embarrassment.

But Lucretia just giggled at the girl's skittish behavior.

"Come, all three us who are faithful should share the responsibility. Let us all explore this new love the great Goddess has awakened in our hearts."

Blazh felt his face flush hot with blood as all three of the ravishing human females brought their faces to his own, but as they all parted their lips and wiggled their tongues out so open and invitingly, he just swallowed another lump in his throat and opened his own mouth.

The Mother Superior, temple guardian, and new holy virgin all mingled their tongues together, licking and intertwining with the goblin's and with each others' in a sloppy, spit-swapping four-way kiss. Every so often one face would close in, the goblin could feel lips pressing at the corners of his mouth, like they were all jockeying for access. But the more they all lost themselves in the moment, the more relaxed Blazh became, and the more he allowed himself to utter out small, contented grunts to join in the girls' quiet, blissful sighs and happy little mewls.

All four had grown quite light headed by the time the women pulled their sweet lips and tongues away, the goblin again opening his eyes to find the three pretty females were nothing but smiles and giggles before him. Sharing a look with her other two disciples, Lucretia slowly got back to her feet, along with Marcella and Camilla, once again towering over the timid goblin, but the looks on their faces made it clear they lorded no superiority over him. The Mother Superior again placed a hand behind the goblin's head, the other women each putting a hand on one of his shoulders.

"Come then, Master. Let us fully consecrate this new sacred union before the Goddess so she may witness and rejoice in our faith." Lucretia spoke in a soft voice, but her growing excitement was just becoming all the more evident.

"Yes! Let us join our bodies together as well as our souls!" Marcella agreed in a fervent sigh.

"Please, let us offer ourselves so you might forever claim us as your devoted servants." Camilla purred completely love-struck, and as soon as she had all three chanted together in a daze of worship.

"For the Goddess..."

As the women slowly started to saunter towards to the Goddess statue, gently tugging and urging him to come along with, Blazh felt like he was in a fever dream, but his cock was straining against his garments harder than he'd ever known in his life. As he was led toward the site of worship, the little green creature had to wonder himself if he really had been chosen by the Goddess; how else could he have possibly been so lucky as to be allowed to bed three of the sexiest females he'd ever laid eyes on, ones who would have never before allowed themselves to be touched by any man, let alone a pathetic goblin like him?

With the girls still giggling, tugging at him and urging him towards their Goddess, Blazh took one last look down the stone steps at his partner, but Angelos was still totally immobile and out cold at the bottom of the stairs. The goblin then looked back to the three intoxicatingly gorgeous women who were staring at him with nothing less than pure desire. He took a heavy, nervous breath, and allowed them to lead him away.

Now in front of the statue, Lucretia turned and looked down at the little goblin, the Goddess at her back seemingly doing exactly the same.

"As the Goddess has decreed, we should hide noting from our new Master. Please Blazh, consider us nothing more than your property, to use and do with however you see fit." Lucretia announced without a hint of hesitance or disgust.

With a quick look to her two sisters, the three once-untouchable sacred females all smiled naughtily for their new goblin Master and teasingly pulled their robes aside, moving the thin fabrics just enough to expose their breasts, dropping the frail smallclothes that covered their womanhoods, and either pulling aside or hiking up their skirts so they had left their most sacred and guarded place free and open for the goblin's delight.

Blazh was outright stunned by the sight of three near perfect females promising themselves to him and him alone, and since he was clearly not going to make the first move, the girls all encroached on him again. Under the leadership of their Mother Superior, the priestesses playfully pulled away the goblin's clothing, starting with the bulkier outer layers, removing his tool and knife belt, and finally Lucretia herself knelt before him and pulled away his small clothes, allowing his heavily engorged, green cock to spring out violently.

All three girls gasped in awe from its magnificence, and none of them could resist reaching out just to put their hands on it. Blazh tilted his head back and let out a long, trembling growl as three divinely soft hands stroked his menacing rod, Camilla and Marcella stroking their lithe fingers along his shaft in tandem while Lucretia cupped his heavy, swaying testicles, as though she were measuring their fullness.

"Finally... this is the place from which life springs forth... where man and women are destined to become one... this is what the Goddess demands we take into our bodies..." The Mother Superior quietly acknowledged in reverent worship.

Coming back up after her fascinated appraisal of his member, Lucretia still managed to surprise Blazh by suddenly throwing her arms around his neck and locking the goblin in an intense kiss, wailing against his tongue for a long drawn-out moment before wrenching her lips back and staring maddeningly into his eyes.

"Now Master Blazh... let us finally cement this divine union the Goddess has decreed for us."

And with the incredibly enviable goblin only staring back star-struck at the holy woman, it was up to Lucretia to take charge in order to prove her devotion. So draping her warm, encompassing body over the little imp's diminutive frame, the high priestess urged Blazh to lay back against the stone floor. Pressing her bracelet-clad hand over his chest to let him know that he was right where he belonged, Lucretia swung her legs forward and shamelessly straddled his hips, allowing the tiny monster's disproportionately massive phallus to come so dangerously close to her pussy, the one place she was supposed guard above all else, even her own life.

She'd pledged herself to chastity for life in the name of the Goddess, had sworn to never take a husband, to never conceive a child, to never even lay with a man, and for all that time had never once regretted it. But now she felt more fortunate and blessed than ever before in her life, as her Goddess had commanded her to break that vow for an even higher purpose; she was going to give her body, give her womb to this goblin, to mate with him, to breed with him!

"I hope you'll forgive my clumsiness, I've never laid with a man before. I only hope my body shall prove pleasing to you, Master Blazh, as well as to our Goddess." Lucretia hissed huskily as she slowly started to rub her swollen, red lips against the stiff goblin member, biting her bottom lip hard as a powerful jolt of excitement was building up in her chest.

Bringing her hips forward, Lucretia allowed her fragile opening to swallow down the big green dick, a high pitched whine escaping her pursed lips as she sank down. The sensation of a male claiming her in the most primal way for the first time in her life was almost too overwhelming for the mature virgin, but by the time her lips were pressing down around the base of the goblin's shaft any minor discomfort was forgotten as she tilted her head back and let out a long, throaty moan.

"Oh my Goddess... I never imagined it would feel so good." The defiled priestess purred as her fingernails scratched into the chest of her fated lover.

Squeezing her thighs tight around the little monster's hips, Lucretia slowly started to roll her hips back and forth, the sensation of the goblin's cock curling and caressing inside her long untouched pussy nothing short of miraculous, and every so often when she would bounce her hips and allow even a fraction of his length to leave and pierce back inside was like a bolt of lightning shooting up her spine.

Her body was breaking, being reshaped by this inhuman creature in the one way she'd never been allowed, but the knowledge that this was all her Goddess' will ensured that Lucretia would only experience incredible bliss. She threw her hips down faster, forcing her new Master's cock to spear deeper and harder inside with every passing moment. Her sighs and happy wails came much easier and more brazenly with every thrust, not only feeling but showing more and more pleasure as the once devoted virgin finally discovered just what her body was truly capable of, what it had always been made for.

And Blazh was under no less intense a spell of rapture as the wonderfully vibrant woman sheathed her warmth around his member. The little goblin had never before been lucky (or bold) enough to have sex with a human female, and he almost couldn't believe how incredible an experience it was proving to be. His instincts had now completely overcome any lingering apprehensions and everything else, and now he had no other thought in his mind other than to mate with these females as ferociously as his blood demanded.

Reaching out, Blazh brazenly took hold of Lucretia's hips and started thrusting back to match the holy woman, slamming his phallus even harder into her soft, tight folds until he could feel his tip battering against the entrance to her greatest prize. And that only served to heighten Lucretia's excitement all the more, the fallen priestess now screaming in sheer delight as she and her beloved goblin made real, intense love in tandem.

With the little green creature and their Mother Superior fucking against each other so zealously, with Blazh growling like a savage and hammering his small but powerful body up inside the female, with Lucretia moaning like a whore as her fat tits jiggled with every mighty thrust, Camilla and Marcella were left to watch in utter amazement. The guardian and the virgin knelt close by either side of the interspecies couple, legs pressing together in their own painfully growing need, making sure to witness every detail as they both saw for the first time two bodies locked together as nature and the Goddess demanded.

"Goddess, that just looks like it would feel so incredible." Marcella muttered as she nearly drooled over the sight of her Mother Superior being ravished by a goblin.

"Yeah... Mother Superior looks like she's really happy right now." Camilla quietly agreed as she folded her impatient hands between her legs, squeezing them even tighter as she squirmed restlessly in anticipation.

Though she never stopped rocking her hips, upon hearing her subordinates' words the eldest woman looked to either of her sides, grinning at the way her disciples were watching her with such rapt wonder.

"I am... It's... oh fuck.... It's soooo wonderful you two... haaaaa... surely proof that... that this is the Goddess's will... c-come... feel for yourselves." As she sighed her admission amidst her impassioned moans, Lucretia reached out to her two girls and grabbed one of their hands each, bringing them up to place each on her prestigious breasts.

As the high priestess just sighed even more blissfully at the increased sensations, the two younger girls mindlessly started to knead and feel the marvelously soft globes. Marcella acted almost hypnotized as she lost herself in just playing with the older female's body, and while she was still a little embarrassed to be touching another woman like this, Camilla was no more able to stop herself from enjoying the soft, springy lump that more than filled her hand.

"Geez Lucretia, I almost can't believe how soft your body is. Makes me wish you'd bathe with us more often." Marcella half-joked as her fingers compulsively encircled the woman's breast.

"Your heart's beating so fast too." Camilla quietly added, loving the touch and yet feeling even deeper, to the warmth emanating from the woman's core.

"It's not just that, I can feel our Master. Even all the way up here, I can feel each time he thrusts inside you." Marcella noted with more than a hint of reverence for the goblin's malehood.

And all the while Lucretia just kept fucking her newly beloved goblin, moaning out more and more blissfully while her sisters caressed her body.

"Ooohhhhhhh fuck!... Our Goddess is so generous so bestow such... such wonderful feelings on her children!...Gah!... And our Master... he's so incredible!... there can be no doubt... the Goddess chose him... it's our sacred duty to serve!... I-It's his divine right... to claim our bodies!... OH FUCK!"

Blazh heard every sound the woman made, but didn't care a lick for what she was actually saying. All the greedy little goblin cared to do was dig his claws into her flawless skin and hammer his cock hard inside her tightly-wrapping cunt. Her body felt so unbelievably good, and she managed to swallow him all the way down to his base. Now he could feel his climax approaching, and the cowardly imp had never wanted so badly before in his life to release himself inside a female. She'd declared she belonged to him, that it was his right to claim her body as his property, and now he was going to make that one most permanent mark on her once divinely-protected womb.

Growling fretfully as much as his tiny, unthreatening voice could allow, the goblin dragged his mate down and lodged himself balls deep before cumming hard and coating the human girl's insides with his inhumanly thick, sticky gunk. And as soon as she felt her Master pour his massive load right into her long-sealed womb, Lucretia let out a cry that she was sure reached all the way to the heavens, her body pulsing violently atop the little green imp as her pussy clenched tightly around his length, desperate to hold on and milk it of every drop of blessed sperm he had.

In the aftermath of their mutually monumental orgasms, the Mother Superior was left still perched atop her goblin lover, his malehood still locked impossibly deep inside and feeling not a bit softer. Lucretia wheezed out painful, trembling breaths as her body still quaked in small but potent twinges of pure rapture. She'd led a life fully devoted to her Goddess, had felt so much compassion and fulfillment for her role in guiding the faithful, in leading and serving her sisters, but never before had she felt something like that, a physical spark in her body she could truly say must have been divine. If this was to be her reward for a life dedicated to Juno, then it was well, well worth the wait.

Camilla and Marcella still knelt off to the sides, looking downright awestruck after their Mother Superior had just exploded in bliss. And the Master had been so potent they could actually hear his release, hear the great flood of his essence rush and fill their beloved high priestess.

Regaining more of her sensibilities, Lucretia's vision started to clear and she tilted her head down, looking with pure love and adoration at the equally flushed face of her perfect little goblin lover. With a heavily reluctant and exhausted groan, the eldest woman raised her hips and finally slid the monstrously long phallus out of herself, watching with a mix of pride and intrigue as the glue-like goblin sperm leaked from her pussy in thick, syrupy dollops. Curious, she dipped a finger down and brought some of the clear-white fluid up to her face.

"So... this is the seed from which life springs forth... the seed our Goddess has seen fit to sow in my womb." She spoke in quiet veneration before closing her eyes and bringing the potent substance to her lips, humming softly as she licked her finger clean, savoring the taste, committing it to memory.

Lifting one leg over the creature she'd given her virginity, Lucretia finally moved off of Blazh and came to rest just beside him and Marcella.

"Mother Superior... that was amazing!" The younger priestess fawned over her elder.

"That was certainly the most wonderful kind of... 'worship' I've ever practiced." Lucretia replied through a satisfied grin. "But we've not finished our work yet. After all, our Master has yet to 'consecrate' you two, and from the looks of things his spirit is still quite willing and strong."

Lucretia nodded her head and Marcella followed to look at Blazh, and while the little imp was lying flat against the stone and gasping for air his cock was still standing tall and proud like an obelisk, a monument that demanded their praise and adoration.

"So Marcella, are you ready to perform your most important duty yet?"

The young female guardian's eyes were locked desperately on the long goblin rod. She bit her lip as she sucked in an excited gasp of air before turning back to Lucretia, answering with a zealous certainty.

"Yes, Mother. Whatever the Goddess demands of me I shall obey, for my body is her temple, her tool, and hers to command."

Looking on her acolyte with real pride, Lucretia sat herself more upright and gestured towards the Goddess' statue.