Shrine of Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, when the curtain finally peeled back again, another new woman was standing there. But this time there was no vague sense of familiarity, this time Angelos recognized the girl the very instant he laid eyes on her.

"C-Camilla?!..." He gasped in utter shock as her face instantly fit into his memory.

"What? Oh, OH! A-Angelos, is that you?!" From the look of her expression and hitch in her voice, she was equally as surprised to see her old flame in her shop as he was to find her here.

"It is you! I can't believe it, it's been so many years! How are you?! You're still adventuring?! You must have so many more stories to tell me now!" The young woman quickly started to gush once she recognized just who the customer in the ragged armor actually was.

But while Camilla bubbled over and talked animatedly at him, Angelos never came off of that dizzying shock. He could hear the sound of her words hitting his ears, but not a single one actually reached his mind. He was far too overcome with the sheer stun of finding her so randomly after so many years. This wasn't a pleasant little novelty for him like it was for the girl, this was... staggering.

With the weight of her reappearance slowly crushing him down, Angelos quickly found he was intently focused on the way she looked right now. He was focused on her red, just barely sweat-sheened face, and that lingering catch in her breath like she'd just been doing something strenuous.

Angelos could perfectly remember how she used to look, and so every change no matter how small or subtle now hit him like flash-paper. He saw the far away, dreamy glaze in her eyes and didn't ever remember her looking at him like that before. He saw the ear-splitting smile she now wore and never remembered her looking so unreserved. He wasn't paying attention, but he could tell the way she spoke and moved was so much more vibrant and lively and less nervous than the girl he'd once courted.

But there was one thing that stuck out as obviously as a knife in his gut and was just as painful to witness. Angelos Saw Camilla's big, jutting, pregnant belly, and a horror he hadn't felt in years struck him as he finally understood. He finally realized where he recognized the other two women from; they were the other priestesses Camilla had been with on the day she'd... and that meant that the children running around outside were her... that the lump growing over her stomach belonged to!...

But as Camilla ignorantly droned on and Angelos reeled from this discovery, the worst possible thing happened, and out from the curtain came a diminutive little green imp that Angelos recognized just as readily as his former 'partner.'

Blazh came in with a pleased little grin, but the moment he laid eyes on the human man in his shop he was just as surprised, and practically jumped in place. Camilla forgotten for that instant, the human and goblin just stood there, eyes locked. At first Blazh clearly had no idea what to make of Angelos, but very soon he realized the horror that the man was staring back at him with, the soul-crushing agony. And as soon as he realized what Angelos knew, Blazh's mouth cracked out in a wide, vindictive sneer.

Only taking his eyes off the man for an instant to leer at Camilla, Blazh scurried up to stand on the counter beside Camilla, actually making him taller than her and wrapping a hand around the back of her neck.

"Oh, Blazh!" Camilla, though surprised, looked nothing less than delighted when the goblin popped up right beside her. But the imp ignored her, keeping his eyes firmly locked on Angelos as his fingers spread over her neck.

"You never met him, but this is an old -MMPHH!- Hhhhhmmmmmmm"

The girl's train of thought was shattered as her goblin Master suddenly turned his face and wrenched her lips to his own, of course she'd been thoroughly trained in heart and body, and instantly melted into the wonderful kiss of the creature she so desperately loved.

Blazh watched Angelos from the corner of his eye as he twisted his tongue with Camilla's, watching his old partner go pale as a corpse as he lorded his ownership over the pretty young human woman, the one that Angelos had been so desperate to make his lover. When he finally pulled his mouth away after several long moments, Camilla was left sighing longingly and staring at the little monster with lust-filled eyes.

"Master Blazh... T-There's an old friend of mine right here." She stammered out alongside a tiny giggle, sounding a little bit embarrassed, but not nearly as much as she should've been. In fact, if anything she sounded more playful than ever and obviously barely cared a lick that her former boyfriend just saw her take such a deep kiss from a goblin.

Blazh just continued to grin triumphantly at the stupefied Angelos, running his fingers through Camilla's hair as she just giggled again and leaned in to give a sweet little kiss on his green cheek.

"Well anyway, you should really introduce yourselves. I should go get that medicine before I forget, but I'll be right back." And while she gave a tiny flit of a smile and nod to Angelos, it was Blazh who kept her loving gaze as Camilla backed out beyond the beaded curtain, totally oblivious to the two's history or the volatile mood filling the room.

Now it was just that backstabbing goblin that Angelos was left alone with, Blazh meeting his old partner's look of utter despair with an endlessly mocking grin. They simply stood that way for a while, an absolutely silent and incredibly one-sided battle of wills. Eventually, Angelos was the one who broke the peace.

"...You... This was all supposed to be... they were supposed to be mine... She was supposed to be..." Angelos stuttered pathetically, the shellshock from this entire situation still rattling him to his bones.

But the goblin's grin just grew even crueler in answer, and as he growled out lowly his voice was as much a boast as it was a threat.

"Lucretia mine. Marcella mine. Camilla mine... family mine."

The powerless human stared hard in anger and distress and hurt and depression at his former partner, but Blazh just met him with vindictive triumph written on his face, knowing beyond a shadow of a doubt that his crude, broken words were completely and permanently true.

As the human and goblin stared each other down, Camilla eventually came back into the storefront with two more bottles in hand. She didn't take notice of the hard glare Angelos kept locked on her lover, and merely placed the bottles on the counter alongside the others.

"Here, Angelos Will this be enough for you? If not, we can get you even more tomorrow when the vapor will be ready!" The girl just expressed as blissfully ignorant as she'd been this entire time.

But Angelos didn't even glance at the bottles. Instead, his eyes were still stuck on the goblin, and he took an almost terrified step back.

"I... I have to leave..." He stammered almost lifelessly.

"Oh, already?" Camilla wondered aloud in honest confusion. "But, it's been so long since we've seen each other. Do you really have to go now? And aren't you even gonna take the Tinctures?"

The man didn't answer her, not with words anyway. He could only spare the briefest glance at her, taking a final look at her pregnant belly, knowing that it was Blazh's child, a goblin child she had growing inside her and no longer able to stomach the thought. Before he could openly break into tears, Angelos turned and stormed out of the shop.

Camilla just watched after him, more confused than ever as to why he suddenly left like that. But Blazh had seen and heard everything he needed to, he knew that Angelos would never, ever forget what had happened to Camilla and the other girls; he would always know that they belonged to Blazh, that they were his lovers, his wives, his breeders. So the triumphant little goblin just watched as his old partner left his property, left his sightline, and ultimately left not just his life but their lives.

Only a couple minutes later, Marcella nd Lucretia reentered the room.

"What was that commotion? And where'd that customer go?" Lucretia wondered aloud.

"That was actually Angelos... I mean, that was a friend I used to know, back before we moved." Camilla answered, though still sounded a little confused at his leaving so suddenly.

"He left without taking the medicine?" Marcella asked as she noticed that all the vials were still left on the counter.

"Yeah. He didn't say why."

"Did he say if he'd come back tomorrow?" Lucretia asked next, looking more than a little annoyed at the lost sale.

"Don't think he come back." Blazh answered for Camilla, the smug grin just barely noticeable in his tone and clearly not nearly as concerned with the lack of income.

"Well that's a shame." Lucretia just shook her head in mild irritation.

The room settled into quiet for a few seconds more, and though there was still annoyance and misunderstanding on the three women's faces, Blazh just looked over them all with intense delight. He openly ogled his three unbelievably sexy human wives, three females that Angelos nor any other man like him would ever have the pleasure of touching, let alone ravishing day in and day out. He grinned tyrannically as he looked over the growing bellies of Camilla and Marcella, and the youngest of his born children still holding tight to Lucretia's chest. This was all his, his family, his happiness, no matter what Angelos thought he deserved, and Blazh would never, ever give any of it up.

A playful shout and follow-up shriek of high-pitched laughter rang from outside, immediately lifting the lingering shock and gloom in the room and putting equally bright smiles onto the three girls' faces.

"Well, one lost customer is hardly going to break us." Lucretia finally said elegantly.

"Yeah, no real loss. And since it looks like the shops empty now, we should probably go help the kids run out their energy before they chew down the neighbors' houses." Marcella agreed, earning a hum of agreement from her sisters.

"Family, mommies, kiddies play." Blazh buzzed in agreement, getting another quick giggle from his lovers, and as he hopped off the counter the girls all surrounded him and eagerly walked the goblin outside so they could all spend some time with their precious children...

*

Later that night, Blazh was relaxed and lain back in his large bed inside his comfortable house, and happily fucking his three loving wives. Camilla with her round belly so close to being ready to give birth straddled the goblin's hips, slowly yet vigorously rocking herself up and down as her pussy squeezed so delightfully tight on his monstrous cock. The girl groaned and whined in sheer delight, a delirious smile etched on her face as she rode her beloved Master and husband with all the strength she could offer right now.

And as Blazh held onto Camilla's soft thighs and offered a sharp thrust every now and then, Marcella and Lucretia lay to either side of them. Both women stared at him with sleepy, well-satisfied expressions, quietly humming and giggling as they ran their hands over their goblin lover's small chest, their own pussies still throbbing from the aftershocks of their own orgasms as they leaked his virile and never-ending seed.

Just down the hall from the love-filled bedroom, their three older children were deep and happily asleep in their own room, and their youngest baby was safely snuggled in its' crib, meaning the four adults could release all of their endless passion and desire for each other as much as they wished. And just as Camilla's voice reached its' most beautiful peak, Blazh gripped her hips and pierced his cock into her already goblin-laden womb, filling out what little room there was with glob after glob of his monstrous sperm.

Coming down from her divine orgasm, Camilla's gaze turned glossy and mind-brokenly happy as she smiled down at the blessed little beast who was lodged so deep inside her. Grunting in effort as she lifted herself from him, the youngest of his lovers was very careful as she laid herself on her side, right down so her head came to rest on his chest, leaving Blazh smothered in three of the most beautiful women in the land, his three wives, the women he'd all made into the mothers of his children.

And so their lives would continue on. The goblin and the three former priestesses would make love as surely and as often as they would fuck each other's minds out. They would take each others' bodies with endless delight, day in and day out, from dawn to dusk and dusk to dawn, under dazzling sunlight and shimmering stars, when the flowers were in full bloom and when the seasons turned and the land was blanketed in snow. For years and years and years, Blazh would breed the girls, his wives, over and over and over again. And Lucretia, Marcella, and Camilla would never want for anything, would relish in their eternal happiness as their beloved Master laid with them until none of them could so much as twitch. They would never know any greater joy than to blissfully carry and give birth to dozens, or even hundreds of his goblin children if that's what he so desired; if it was what Juno desired for them.

With hands running over skin both green and pink, blanketed in breasts, stuffed with sperm, belly's achingly full with children, and three pretty female faces coming in to press their soft lips to a small, green, tall eared and cute little pig-nosed face, the happy, soon to be not-so-small family would live out the rest of their lives in perpetual bliss.