Shrine of Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then go. Prostrate yourself before the Goddess and prove your submission before her."

Marcella bowed humbly to the high priestess, but Lucretia still caught the eager and excited expression bubbling up on the girl's face. The devoted guardian did as commanded and turned to face the Goddess statue, kneeling right at the pedestal before bowing low and placing her hands on the ground before it... and conveniently leaving her ass high in the air.

As she did so, Lucretia moved to hover over Blazh's face, the goblin still with his eyes closed as he took in calmer but still immensely gratified breaths. But when he felt a loving hand gently run over his forehead and caress up along his lengthy ears, the little monster opened his eyes to find the eldest female smiling down at him so enticingly.

"It's quite encouraging to see that our blessed coupling was as rewarding for you as it was for myself, Master Blazh. But surely the Goddess's chosen champion could not be satisfied by only one of his humble servants? Surely your appetite desires more devotion?"

With her suggestive words, Blazh looked over to see Marcella bent low, presenting herself to him, offering herself to him. He gulped in growing hunger and his cock twitched, to Lucretia's delight. Having restoked the goblin's arousal, the Mother Superior then moved back beside her disciple. Kneeling right beside the girl's narrow waist, the elder priestess took hold of Marcella's skirt and slipped it up high to expose her completely for the imp. The obedient guardian shivered and moaned lightly when Lucretia teasingly ran a finger up along her painfully dripping slit, and even wiggled her hips just a little, all serving to beckon their little green Master to claim his next prize.

"Look here. See how the Goddess has so thoroughly prepared this vessel to receive you?" Lucretia tempted the goblin, running her hands along the inside of the younger girl's thigh and ensuring she was nice, open, and inviting. "Won't you come and solidify your union with Marcella as you've done so wonderfully with me?"

Blazh quickly sat himself upright, completely reinvigorated by the sight, slightly drooling from his renewed lust and cock twitching violently in anticipation of its' next conquest. Standing up, the goblin shambled over to the girl eagerly awaiting him. Lining himself up with Marcella's winking gash, Lucretia actually took his monstrous length in her hand and guided the goblin straight into her disciple's folds.

"Ohhhh... Oh Goddessssss..." Marcella sighed out in a mystified gasp as she felt the creature fill her insides in the way they'd never been before and yet had always meant to be.

Blazh grumbled in strained enjoyment as well as he fought to force every inch of himself into the young woman's defiantly tight cavity. His claw-tipped little fingers naturally spread themselves over the pristine skin of her hips and clutched her tight to himself. Both the goblin and his holy mate shivered and groaned in impassioned delight as he slowly nestled every inch of his cock inside her. Both seemed content to simply hold still that intimate embrace for a moment, Blazh still sensitive from his previous lover and Marcella still growing accustomed to having a male pierced inside for the first time in her life.

Lucretia watched with rapt attention as the blessed monster slowly started to withdraw himself and lightly buck back in. Marcella gasped from these small, initial thrusts, even though he hadn't even drawn half way back yet. But as Blazh continued to make slow, shallow thrusts into her freshly-opened pussy the guardian's voice steadily started to moan out harder and louder.

As the interspecies couple grew less awkward and more easily melded to one another's bodies, the Mother Superior felt the urge to guide her growing flock as she'd always done, instruct them in the proper way to 'worship.' So while Blazh continued to sheathe himself faster inside the inexperienced priestess, Lucretia moved so she was kneeling behind her Master and tenderly wrapped her arms around his chest from behind, letting her face nuzzle just atop his shoulder.

"There's no need to hold back, Master Blazh. Please, use your full might to ravish this girl so we might truly test her faith and devotion." The Mother superior purred wantonly along the back of a big green ear.

Spurred by the even lustier touch and the arousing words, Blazh drew his massive cock almost all the way out of the newly broken girl and thrust back inside. Marcella rocked on her hands and knees as she let out a desperate wail, but that only marked the beginning as the auspicious goblin set about fucking her much harder and much faster. Unlike when Lucretia had offered herself to him, now it was Blazh who had complete control over his lover. Now he had the chance to properly rut himself deep inside his bitch like the savage creature he truly was at heart; and from the sounds he was carving out of her, it was just as much to Marcella's sweet delight.

"That's it, my love. Show her the same potency with which you committed to our own carnal bonding..." Lucretia hissed her encouragement as she playfully nibbled along her Master's ear. "...As Juno's devoted it is our joy to serve you, but as her chosen champion it is your duty to attend to us as well. She expects great things from you, and I know you're more than capable of fulfilling her desires. Now reward Marcella's devotion, prove your own commitment, and fuck my disciple in the name of our Goddess!"

Spurred by the ecstatically faithful words of his first human lover, with the warmth of her voluptuous body enveloping his back, Blazh put more of his weight on the younger female and railed himself furiously inside of Marcella's pussy. Under such oppressive and wonderful force, the guardian's arms lost their strength and she had no choice but to press her face to the stone before her Goddess, the rest of her body held aloft only by the strength of the divinely vile creature so deeply interlocked with her most sacred place.

With their goblin smothering her backside and drilling his mighty phallus straight down into her core, Marcella was devolved to a pathetic heap on the floor, the strength she prided herself on having totally abandoned her, leaving her unable to do anything besides let out the weak little mewls and groans that signaled her blissful submission.

With the other three already occupied with one another, Camilla was left the odd girl out, but she had no desire to turn away from the extraordinary show being put on. Remembering perfectly the look of unbridled ecstasy written on Lucretia's face when she had mounted their beloved goblin, Camilla had to see if the effect was just as potent for Marcella, and so the newly initiated virgin knelt closer to her friend's face, pressed to the stone right at the feet of the Goddess statue.

Just as Camilla had expected, Marcella was obviously way too far gone to even notice the other young woman, let alone speak to her. The youngest priestess could see the same pure bliss radiating off of her friend as had happened with Lucretia, could hear the sighs and moans indicating the incomparable ecstasy she was experiencing right now, and her face and her voice only lit up brighter and brighter each time Blazh thrust himself right inside of her once-unconquered womb.

Just being able to witness the potent coupling, Camilla's own body burned in response, desperate to know the same feelings that her sisters had been so blessed to receive. She balled her hands almost painfully tight into fists, shaking as she held them right above her own aching womb, wanting so badly to touch herself to at least alleviate some of the maddening pressure building up inside her. But she knew her Goddess desired that when her time came to give herself to the goblin, she would be totally untouched and unspoilt. Juno wanted her to be able to offer every bit of love and pleasure she was capable of giving to their new master, and Camilla knew as the Goddess' devoted it was her responsibility to wait and obey, no matter how difficult.

Perched right beside his focused face, Lucretia could tell by the way his grunts were growing more strained that Blazh was close to his own climax. And if she had to guess, she would assume Marcella would be right on the tipping point herself, just waiting to feel that one, seraphic discharge from their master that would catapult her into the next stage of her new life.

"Yes Master, make her body your vessel. Grace her womb with every blessed drop of seed you have." The Mother Superior whispered in mind-numbing lust as she tightened her grip around the goblin, pushing him harder, wanting him to go as deep inside her disciple as was possible.

Whether or not her encouragement was necessary, Blazh felt his mind and body overloading with carnal energy as he sheathed his length inside the submissive human girl bent low for him. Letting out whatever tiny buzz could constitute a 'roar' for him, the lucky little goblin wrapped himself around Marcella and buried his cock to the hilt before cumming hard inside the guardian, still pumping an inhumanly massive amount inside her body even though it was his second climax.

Marcella's face lit up and she cried out jubilantly when she felt the goblin's seed come pouring inside her, pumping so furiously and flooding her once jealously guarded womb. She could feel a spark of life burning inside her body, a pleasure unlike any she'd known before in her life, the true joy of being a woman, of serving her natural born purpose in service to her Goddess.

Lucretia smirked at the sights and sounds, watching as their wonderful Master expelled his essence inside of Marcella, and as the girl shuddered in a divine orgasm in kind. The Mother Superior cherished the knowledge that her faithful acolyte had been as richly blessed a she herself had been, and looked up to the statue of their Goddess, thinking how pleased she must be to witness such a fervent display of devotion.

When their voices stilled into weary breaths and lingering whines of joy, Lucretia cooed in approval beside Blazh's ear. "You did a wonderful job, Master Blazh. It seems Marcella's been thoroughly consecrated thanks to you." The eldest female leaned in to press a loving kiss to the enervated goblin's cheek before withdrawing her arms from around his stout frame and pulling away.

No longer trapped between the warm bodies, Blazh freed his cock from Marcella's soft depths and stumbled back, falling to his backside as his strength left him. And with no strong lover to keep her 'pinned' upright, the young guardian similarly crumpled forward onto the stone, curling in on herself as every muscle in her body twitched in the aftershocks of her reverent orgasm. Her pussy quivered the strongest of all as it leaked the thick, inhuman fluid that had found its' new home inside of her, the essence she could already feel was merging with her body and creating something new.

In between her ragged gasps and shuttering moans, Marcella had just enough sense to mutter a few incredulous words to herself.

"Holy... I can't believe how that felt..."

While the most recent couple tried to recover, Lucretia looked over to Camilla, the last of them yet untouched by Juno's grace, and could see how obviously impatient and desperately aroused their youngest sister had become. Although Camilla's eyes remained obsessively locked on the recovering goblin and his awe-inspiring malehood, the Mother Superior crawled between the goblin and the guardian, coming right to Camilla's side.

"I can tell you dearly desire to present your 'offering' to our Master. Why, you're practically overflowing with the spirit of the Goddess." Lucretia teased while wrapping one arm behind her young ward's shoulders and reaching her other down, tracing a finger over the girl's sopping wet pussy lips. Camilla shivered almost unbearably at the touch.

"M-Mother Superior?!" She remarked in shock from the illicit touch of her spiritual guide.

"Oh come now, Camilla. There's little need to be embarrassed at this point..." But Lucretia nonchalantly brushed off her concern. "...Your time has finally come. Are you ready to take your 'final vow' with Master Blazh?"

The high priestess could hear Camilla swallow the lump in her throat, the girl just staring maddeningly at the little green imp. He reclined deep back on his haunches, his skin sweaty, face unfocused and his breaths coming in ragged gasps... but his cock had remained standing, looking as virile and strong as anything any of the girls had ever seen.

"B-But he's already, uh... c-coupled with both you and Marcella. S-Surely he must be exhausted by now. I don't know if he... I mean if I could even..." But as Camilla worriedly tried to point out, Lucretia cut her off with a small chuckle.

"That may have been a concern if we were dealing with any mere man, but Blazh is clearly so much more than that. Juno herself has given him her blessing, so surely you needn't worry about anything so trivial, my dear. After all, the weakness of flesh means little when compared to the strength of spirit the Goddess grants. Our new Master shall surely cement his union with you as he has done with Marcella and myself, all you need do is present yourself and open your heart. So go, offer him everything that you have, everything that you are. Consecrate your pact with the Goddess and become one with her chosen!"

Feeling the love she knew her Goddess had inspired in her welling up so heavily in her heart, her eyes tremored as they stayed locked on that beautiful little creature, on that inescapably awesome phallus that she could all but hear demand she come to it, worship it, accept it as her entire reason for living! Camilla let out a last heavy groan before she felt Lucretia gently pushing shoulders, urging her to crawl over towards the goblin that she already knew owned her, heart, body and soul.

*

Just out of sight, at the bottom of the stone steps leading to the shrine, Angelos slowly stirred from his unconsciousness. As sunlight assaulted his eyes and his head remained mired in a cloud of pain and confusion, the woozy adventurer had just enough clarity to drag himself up the stone steps, only vaguely remembering that there was something waiting up there for him, someone he'd come here to find.

Limbs shaking and head pounding, Angelos only barely had the strength to reach the top, peering out over the ledge of the stairs just in time to find a truly gut-wrenching sight. His delirium was only made worse by the horror he saw, one that by all reason should've been impossible, a nightmare to even imagine.

"C-Ca...milla?..."

*

Blazh looked on wearily as the third girl shakily approached him, pushing himself up just slightly as she came to kneel by his side. The youngest human almost looked like she was cowering under his gaze, the way she trembled, the heavy anxiety he could so clearly see held in her eyes. But then she cried out, finally letting out everything she'd been holding in her heart from the moment she first laid eyes on the goblin.

"M-Master Blazh... I'm ready! Please allow me to give myself to you! My body is stirring like I've never known it! I can feel my womb aching for you! Like it's begging for you to claim it, to fill it with your precious seed!"

Pleading as if her very life were on the line, Camilla finally lay herself back on the stone floor, her eyes shimmering with lust as she looked at the goblin and spread her legs wide in open invitation.

"Please, join with me! Make me your divine bride!"

Just like with Marcella, with such a wanton display of lust and submission from a beautiful young human who by all rights should've been completely beyond his reach, Blazh was instantly reinvigorated. Forcing himself back up to his knees, the lucky little goblin approached her with a sense of determination he'd never known before. Coming between her legs, he took hold of one of her delicate knees as he aligned his monstrous cock with her sacred, virgin pussy.

Camilla mewled in head-sweltering anxiety and lust as she felt the massive, unfamiliar malehood rub and press into her oozing slit, knowing she was about to know the touch of a male for the first time.

*

From the edge of the stairs, and still addled in his concussion, Angelos was totally powerless to do anything other than watch in horror as the despicable goblin, his own partner, pierced into his beloved Camilla, the young girl crying out in unmistakable delight as the little green monster robbed her of her cherished virginity. She didn't resist in the slightest as inch after inch invaded her, until his hips were flush against her own and they were locked together as only a loving man and woman should've been.

He searched desperately for any sign of revulsion, of unwillingness on her face, but seeing only the look of sheer ecstasy written in her smile, in her eyes which looked at Blazh in a way they never had looked at him, Angelos' stomach turned to a pit and despair gripped his mind as he slowly faded back into unconsciousness, the image of the goblin and his beloved joined together in lust the last thing to be burned into his thoughts.

*

Feeling the inhuman flesh press just past the fold of her lips, Camilla had only the briefest flash of concern before the goblin sank his length into her. She immediately cried out to the heavens, the pain of her loss lasting barely a fraction of a second before her mouth curled into an ecstatic smile, and her voice rung in the happiest tone she'd ever sung.

She felt Blazh's hips press into the gap between her legs, felt his malehood lodged so incredibly deep inside her, so much so that she couldn't imagine it ever being able to escape. The new priestess had only just lost the virginity she had sworn to protect, and yet now she just felt so incredibly fulfilled, both as a servant to Juno and simply as a woman.

With the girl below him squirming so delightfully in clear enjoyment of their joining, Blazh growled out low as he was once again enveloped in feminine warmth. His tiny hands sliding under her elegant legs and clutching firmly at her supple young skin, the green imp pulled his root free and forced it right back inside the female's unbelievably tight body, ready to mate her as thoroughly as he had the others.

The girl and the creature melted together in unbridled passion, thrusting their hips so eagerly into each other's. Camilla moaned loudly and without remorse as she gave in to the mind-bendingly wonderful feelings her goblin lover was carving into her body. Blazh grunted and hissed with more strain than before, weary and sensitive, but feeling an even greater thrill and pleasure as he ravished this final female than he had from the other two.

Both so intently focused on locking into one another as deeply as they possibly could, Blazh softly collapsed forward, desperately clutching at her sides, burying his face in her small yet pert breasts, smothering his entire body against the warm, soft human girl who he'd completely filled up with his malehood. And Camilla was just as eager to embrace him, wrapping her willowy arms and legs tight around his diminutive yet rugged form, enticing him, pleading for him to come even deeper inside of her, bring them as close together as male and female were made to be, make their bond permanent, inescapable. The Goddess had made her desire for Camilla clear; making love to this goblin was her life now.

While the air filled with the vibrant sounds of the interspecies mating, Marcella was only just recovering from her own life-defining climax. Having wearily lifted herself from the stone floor, the temple guardian had moved to lazily recline against the base of the Goddess statue, merely watching as her new sister relished in the joy of giving herself to Juno's champion. Lucretia had joined her younger devotee at some point, sitting just beside her at the foot of the statue and enjoying the sights just as much.