Shrouded Intentions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gdavis
gdavis
79 Followers

"It is you," I said in disbelief. "What...Where...What are you doing here?" I stammered out. She turned to walk away, but I grabbed her arm before she could do so. The huge bald headed body guard they brought with them immediately walked over.

"Hey, don't touch the girls!" he ordered. I let go of her arm. "Is there a problem here Jasmine?"

"No, no problem, Phil," she answered back in a low voice.

"Well, either pay for a private dance or leave her alone."

"I got eighty on me. Is that enough?" I asked, determined not to let her get away.

"Sounds good, is that alright with you Jasmine?" he asked her. She nervously nodded her head. "Okay, then, I think the room down the hall is free. Don't pull any bullshit, you hear me?" he bluntly told me, "If you need any help just give a holler, okay Jasmine?" she again meekly nodded her head in reply. I felt dirty already from the entire transaction.

We entered the back room and as if trying to regain control she pushed me down on to the bed. Before I could protest she had her top off and was between my legs trying to undo my zipper.

"Kate, stop!" I said, although despite myself I was starting to get hard as she grasped at my pants. "I want to talk."

"Simon, there is nothing to talk about," she said, but the fact that she said my name only increased my desire to talk.

"Take off the mask Kate and lets talk."

"My name's not Kate," she replied throwing me off a little bit.

"It's not Jasmine is it?"

"Does it make a difference?"

"It does to me. I want to know who I've been dreaming about the past five years."

"Trust me, leave it as a fantasy, Simon."

"That's not possible. I've thought about you constantly for the past five years. You appear out of nowhere and then disappear. I can't just leave it. You owe me at least some sort of explanation."

"You don't want to know," she responded her head down to avoid eye contact. But I refused to let her go. She reluctantly removed her mask and gradually her story came out. She told me about her husband, how he had saved her life. That she had two children with him, but that their marriage fell apart. That she had to start dancing again to support herself and her kids. That he was threatening to take custody away from her.

As she finished I could see the tears gathering in the corner of her eyes. I embraced her, squeezing her gently against me. The tender touch melted away the last barrier between us. She began to sob, not hysterically, but steadily. I whispered words of encouragement, until she regained composure, apologizing for the outburst, "I'm so sorry, I bet you didn't expect that when you paid eighty dollars for a dance," she suddenly laughed, self conscious about the situation.

"No need to apologize. You know if you need a good lawyer, Michael is amazing. I'm sure he'd be more than willing to help," I suggested.

"Thanks, but I already have a lawyer."

"Is he any good?"

"He's pretty good at cashing my checks," she said sarcastically.

"Then fire him. Hire Michael. He'll be ten times better."

"And probably ten times more expensive," she dismissively replied.

"He'll do it as a favor to me. It will not cost you any more than what you're paying now, I promise."

"I can't have you do that." "Why not?"

"I don't need someone to save me," she said as if my offer offended her.

"I'm not trying to save you. I'm just trying to help."

"I appreciate the offer, but..."

"Listen, at least talk to him, see what he thinks about you're case. If you don't feel comfortable having him as your attorney don't hire him. No strings attached."

"Talk to him now?" she asked confused as if a hundred things were racing through her head at that moment.

"I doubt he'd be too much help tonight, but next week before his wedding. And don't worry I won't tell him anything more than you're a friend of mine."

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, "Time up, are you okay in there Jasmine?" boomed the bouncers scruffy voice.

"Yeah, just one second," she called back.

"So, I'll make the appointment?"

She hesitated her vulnerable eyes staring straight at me, trying to figure out whether she should trust me or not, "Sure, make the appointment," she said at last.

"Good, but I need something from you first."

"What?" she answered suspiciously.

"Your name, I mean your real name," I said with a light hearted smile.

A smile crept up on to her face, "Lily."

"Nice to finally meet you Lily," I replied reaching out my hand to shake hers. She smiled as I squeezed her soft hand. I had her save her number on my cell phone, and we walked out of the room as if nothing had happened inside.

.......................................................

When I saw him at the party I almost threw up. Perspiration began to form under the light masks that we were asked to wear. I prayed that he didn't recognize me. I tried to act normal, performing in our usual routine, but I made sure to stay as far away from him as possible. When he approached me I didn't know what to do. He put me in a position where I couldn't escape so I tried my best to avoid talking, but he refused my advances. He even pushed me away when I started to unzip his pants.

After he made it clear that he wasn't going to give up, I decided just to tell him the truth, well at least the truth which didn't directly concern him. It actually felt good telling him what happened. Before I knew it I was in his arms crying.

He offered to help, but when everything ended with Paul I promised myself that I would never depend on another man to save me. I agreed to talk to the attorney he knew, but I made it clear that I wasn't agreeing to use him. Simon seemed like a good guy, I was just determined not to owe anyone anything.

After meeting with his attorney I quickly realized that I needed a new attorney. Half the things he told me my lawyer should have done hadn't even been mentioned. Without much convincing I decided to fire my old one. Michael offered his services, but I almost had heart attack when I found out his rate. Probably, seeing the stunned look on my face he dropped the numbers a little bit, but it was still double what I intended on spending, and quadruple would I could actually afford to spend.

I was tempted to try and use my association with Simon, but I stood firm, I wanted walk away from this not owing anyone. Michael agreed to a special payment plan that would basically allow me to defer payment until after the divorce was final. Originally my plan was to ask nothing of John, no money, no car, no house, but now in order to pay my lawyer that was no longer a possibility. I didn't feel bad, John played hardball when he asked for full custody; I was just returning the favor.

As my counsel advised I stopped dancing. With the money I saved from firing my other attorney I was able to find a nice apartment and some semblance of order appeared in my life.

I also began dating Simon. I was hesitant at first, but over several phone conversations he was able to coax me out. I almost cried the first time he met my, I mean, our kids. He immediately hit it off with them, yet I still tried to limit their exposure to him. Every time he was around them I was worried he would ask a question, that he would put the dates together.

Michael was amazing in court. Everything ended up turning on who was the father of my children. I kept my mouth shut, even to my attorney, actually especially to my attorney. I claimed that I was impregnated twice through the sperm bank and there was nothing that John's attorney could discover to disprove that theory. I was registered with a fertility clinic and the specifics of my file were sealed.

Once it became clear that he had no evidence to prove infidelity John decided to settle. In the end he wanted nothing to do with the children. It was too bad. He was a great dad and I knew he loved the kids very much, but he would never be able to get over the betrayal. The last thing I ever said to him was, "I'm sorry," I meant it in more than one way. It was a terrible way for things to end.

......................................

The Monday after Lily's divorce was final Michael pulled me aside while we were playing pool.

"I have a question for you," he asked.

"Yeah, what is it," I responded suddenly suspicious of his actions.

"The two times you were with Lily, when were they?"

"Well the first time was about five years ago and the second time was almost three years later. Why do you ask?"

"How old are her kids?" he dropped the hammer.

"Wait....what?" my brain finally kicked in. "Don't even try to insinuate that. We both know how she got pregnant."

"We know her story, but do you actually believe it?"

"Of course I do."

"Well, I don't and I was her lawyer. That story is pure bullshit. I know she didn't go to a sperm bank."

"How?"

"Because, her story was full of holes. It was good enough not to be disproved, but that's only because she didn't have to testify herself. I asked her about it and she had nothing to say. Besides, the dates are way too convenient. Those are your kids, Simon trust me. I bet you didn't even know that she worked at your doctor's office. It was a set up. She set you up."

The rest of the conversation was a blur. The next day I went to her apartment. Her friend Carla let me in. I looked at the two kids again as if the first time. There was no denying the resemblance. Elijah had my eyes, my nose, my face. But I resisted the idea. Maybe it was just Michael's suggestion that made me see the resemblance.

I sat down and played with the kids. About a half hour after I arrived I heard the key in the door. Lily walked in and gave a start when she saw me with the kids. I recognized that look now. It was the same look she gave every time she saw me with her children. A look of fear mixed with hope. Then I was sure.

"Simon, I didn't expect you," she said with a jittery smile. She bent down and kissed each of the children. "I thought I was going to meet you later."

"Lily, we need to talk," the phrase came out sterner than I intended.

"Um.. sure is there something a matter," she feigned confusion, although the look on her face was full of dread.

"Lets talk in your room."

Inside her room I was unsure of how or where to start. "What is it, Simon?" she asked now genuinely concerned.

"Are these my children?" I blurted out looking her straight in the eyes.

"Simon..."

"Yes or no?"

She gave me a scared look, like the look she gave me on our first night together when I asked her to come home with me. She bowed her head and finally answered, "Yes, yes Simon they are," her words hit me like a ton of bricks. "Let me explain, I never meant to get you involved..."

"Does that make it any better?" I sudden rush of anger filled me.

"No, but...I was desperate Simon. I didn't know what to do. I never...."

I couldn't hear her words at that moment, "Stop."

"But Simon."

"I need time to think," and without looking at her soft green eyes and the tears streaming from them, I walked out the door. I could hear the wail of her sobs as I left. I stopped at the door to look again at the two children, my two children, sitting there confused on the area rug. It was too much for me. I left the apartment.

......................

When he asked to speak to me I knew. When he walked out of my apartment I was sure that it would be the last time that I saw him.

To my surprise he called a week later. He told me he wanted to see the kids; he didn't say anything about wanting to see me. At that moment I couldn't have cared less. The fact that he wanted to be a part of my children's lives was all that mattered.

He began visiting every weekend. We would all go to the park, or out to lunch. He was courteous, but cool with me. But again I was happy just to see him fall in love with our children. And he was. I could see the attachment grow stronger each day that he spent with them.

Despite his best efforts his behavior towards me began to thaw after a month. I began to notice him stealing glances at me. Our conversations were no longer only about the children. Our goodbyes began to linger, until one day after a picnic at the park he asked if I wanted to see a movie with him.

We agreed to try and forget the past no matter how hard. There was a few hiccups along the way, but we overcame those bumps and only a couple of months after I thought I'd never see him again he asked me to marry him. I asked him how we would explain the children, but he said he didn't care what his friends or family thought. He wanted everyone to know that they were his.

.........................................................

I stared at her across the bar. She looked beautiful. The white flower we had just plucked on our afternoon hike embedded in her lush brown hair. This was my wife. She wore a floral sarong over her white bikini, her body glowing with a golden tan. Every time I looked at I realized how lucky I was.

I strolled over to her as she tried to get the beach bartender's attention. I now remembered the first time we met; it seemed like a life time ago in that dinger pool hall. Now we were in Maui, just married, a lifetime together ahead of us.

"This reminds me of the first time I saw you," I whispered in her ear when I pulled up beside her. She turned her head and smiled in response. I kissed the side of her neck and her cheek, bringing one arm around her waist.

"Are you going to behave this time?" she asked playfully.

"If I remember correctly I wasn't the troublemaker."

"Well, it couldn't have been me. I don't do those kinds of things," she replied slyly reaching a hand back to rub against my crotch.

"Really? That's not what you said last night."

She turned around and threw her hands behind my neck to draw my head down. Her plumps lips blessed mine. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation. Her body pressed against mine, the sweet smell of her body mixed with the clattering of the bar. Before I could give it a thought my sex was swollen and pressing against her, "Simon, what if one of these nice Hawaiian tourists was to see that?" she feigned surprise at my excitement.

"They'd only have to take one look at you to understand," I sweetly replied back causing her to break the act and smile.

"I guess, I'm going to have to take you somewhere private," she took my hand and led me to the bathroom at the back of the room. I hid the tent in my shorts as best I could on my way over, although I noticed a few patrons avert their eyes as I came near.


Lily locked the door behind us and then jumped into my arms. I dipped my hand under her bikini bottom and massaged her outer lips. Sure enough she was already wet. She groaned her approval. Impatient she lifted up my shirt and tugged my pants roughly. With equal recklessness I pulled down her bikini top and kneaded her soft breasts.

I didn't even have time to remove her bottoms. She completed the task for me. I leaned her against the white wall and entered her from behind. I bodies melted together, rising and falling in unison as I plunged deep inside her. Once again the thought of how lucky I was sprung inside my brain as I studied her sweet face enjoying exquisite pleasure.

She came with a violent shudder and I followed close behind, our bodies slick with perspiration. Giggling like school children at our caper we quickly put our clothes back on and stole out of the bathroom. The two men waiting outside the door gave us a first surprised, then knowing look, but neither of us felt the least embarrassed.

We stepped out of the bar and into the warm Maui night. We walked down to the water and strolled along the edge. Once assured that we were alone, our clothes were quickly discarded and we dove into the warm water together.

.....the end.

gdavis
gdavis
79 Followers
12