Stranded on Centurion Four

Story Info
A young bookkeeper gets stranded on an untamed planet...
3k words
4.5
12k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myrph
Myrph
633 Followers

Author's Note: Huge thanks to DarkFarie for editing! I apologize for the long gap between stories, life got busy. I still plan on uploading stories but they'll be few and far between. Just like any story I post, all characters are over 18 years old. Anyway, I hope you like this story. Any criticism is greatly appreciated!

Story Tags: Nonhuman, sci-fi, plant, monstergirl

Ned ran his hands through his black hair as he stared at the digital screen. Dull green lines of information ran on and on endlessly. He rechecked the logs aboard the USG Peirco every couple weeks to ensure nothing had changed. The young man loathed the task but understood its necessity.

"Of all things, why isn't this automated?" Ned muttered to himself.

Ned had acquired the job of being a bookkeeper for commercial grade cargo freighters some time ago. It started out as a temporary job to get him off planet, three years later he was still working as a "spacer". The pay was nice and he didn't have to interact with people if he didn't want to, really it was a dream come true. Ned caught himself having a moment of quiet peace as his eyes scanned the lines of the digital manifest.

Red overhead lights began flashing and the ship's alarm sounded. The sound made Ned jump out of his seat. Then, the ship's A.I. made an announcement over the intercom.

"Attention all personnel, the flux drive is undergoing a critical meltdown. Calmly but quickly evacuate to the escape pods. You will be jettisoned to the surface of Centurion 4. Thank you for your compliance."

Ned bolted for the door, the A.I. could go fuck itself for all he cared. A thousand thoughts ran through his head at once. What caused the meltdown? How long before it exploded? Would it explode? Are there enough escape pods?

The young man sprinted down the hexagonal corridors of the ship to the escape pods. He reached it within five minutes. He climbed into an individual pod and initiated the startup protocol on the pod's computer. The hatch hissed as it sealed, then it launched. Ned's stomach dropped.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" He screamed at the top of his lungs.

Meanwhile, the pod automatically steered to the planet's surface. Ned tried not to shit himself as he entered the planet's atmosphere. Then he felt the hard jolt as the pod's thrusters slowed his fall. Suddenly, something struck his pod, knocking a wall panel loose. Another hard jolt sent it straight at his head, knocking the young man unconscious.

***

When he awoke, the door to his escape pod was hanging open and he could see the open ocean, but his pod seemed to have landed on a beach. Ned hurriedly unlatched the harness and drew the laser pistol from a slot close to the seat. The young man cautiously poked his head out of the pod and scanned the area. His hands trembled.

He saw a verdant jungle island surrounded by open water as far as the eye could see. The jungle was composed of largely red flora with a few trees with an orange hue. He didn't see any animals which was both good and bad.

"Holy shit..." Ned panted before hysterical laughter gripped him.

After several minutes of simultaneously laughing and crying, the young man gathered himself. Tears stained his cheeks. He looked around again.

"Water, I have to find fresh water." Ned babbled to himself.

The young bookkeeper tentatively entered the jungle. While he couldn't see any animals, he could certainly hear them. He heard alien howling vaguely reminiscent of monkeys. A small insect that resembled a dragonfly flew past him. As he watched the bug land on a branch, he smelled something sweet. The young man followed the scent.

Finally, Ned saw a small creek that flowed into a pond. The water was clear. Around the pond were several bright red flowers. He approached the pond and dipped his hand in. The water was cool and it felt refreshing amid the humid heat of the jungle. He took several deep gulps of the cool liquid.

"What am I doing? This isn't purified!" Ned thought after he took several mouthfuls.

"I probably should boil this." He muttered to himself.

As the young man stood up, Ned saw a bizarre creature swimming in the pond. It almost looked like a jellyfish. It was a writhing mass of tendrils with a central blob that had a translucent green color. Ned wondered what the creature was as he stared at it.

Without warning, the alien launched itself out of the water. Ned screamed in surprise. He tried to dodge it but his reflexes were too slow. The creature slithered underneath his clothes with inhuman speed. The young man scrambled to remove his clothing so he could pull the creature off him.

He felt it's warm, slimy mucus slide across his skin. It slipped down his pants near his crotch. Ned panicked and he pulled his pants and underwear down around his ankles. The jellyfish-like alien was wrapped around his limp cock. The bookkeeper stared in horror. Then he felt the alien stroke his member while it swirled around the tip.

The sensation elicited a sharp inhale from his lips. Ned gripped the alien with his left hand and tried to pull it off his rapidly hardening member. In response, the alien squeezed his cock. It was as if the creature was draining his strength.

Ned was too focused on the creature stroking him to notice more aliens were gathering in the pool. The young man was at half-mast as the creature milked his cock. Ned's breathing became haggard, panting with every bump that stimulated his sensitive glans. With his resistance fading, Ned dropped to his knees. Two more alien creatures leapt out from the water, landing on his chest. The creatures slithered underneath his shirt and latched onto his areolas. The two began suckling his nipples. Ned tried to stifled his moans.

"N-no..." He panted, his face turning red.

The alien on his cock slid a tendril down to his scrotum and began gently fondling his balls. The young man covered his mouth in a vain attempt to silence his groans of pleasure. Meanwhile the two creatures on his chest toyed with his nipples ceaselessly. Ned could feel an orgasm building within him already and his throbbing cock twitched with anticipation. His hand drifted away from his lips as the last of his willpower faded.

"Plea...se... don't stop..." Ned moaned loudly.

The alien obliged and sped up its milking. Ned was already close; he had never been with anyone before. This completely unknown sensation finished him off quickly. The orgasm was violently pulled from his body. The young man spurted a load of his hot cream into the creature. He could see his seed pool inside the alien's translucent body.

The jellyfish-like creature released his cock before launching itself back into the water. Ned sat down, catching his breath. The other two aliens gently caressed his tender nipples.

"Holy shit..." The bookkeeper sighed passionately.

In his after-sex stupor, Ned didn't see more of the jellyfish creatures gathering in the pool. A slight prick brought the bookkeeper back to reality. Ned looked at his chest, to the source of the sting. While he couldn't see what caused the pain, his skin felt hot. Even the soft touch of the creatures on his chest felt orgasmic. Ned felt himself getting hard again.

"Shit, these things must inject prey with some kind of poison!" He gasped.

As Ned shakily got to his feet, he tried to walk away. However, before he could turn around, another jellyfish-like creature shot out of the water and latched onto his cock. The alien squeezed and stroked him faster than humanly possible. Ned's knees buckled and he fell on all fours. The creature continued to voraciously suckle his cock. The aliens on his chest pulled on his sore nipples.

"Oh...Fuck!" He moaned lustfully.

The young bookkeeper started to crawl away. His hands shook and his entire body quivered in ecstasy. Ned was desperate to escape, it took all his willpower not to give up and be used by the creatures. He kept crawling. Once the young man was about 10 feet away, the jellyfish-like creatures released his overstimulated member and swollen nipples. Ned let out a sigh of relief as he watched the creatures undulate back to the pond. The young man was completely drained, darkness crept in from his periphery. Consciousness failed him as the he passed out.

***

When he awoke, Ned smelled something sweet. It was reminiscent of flowers in a greenhouse. He shakily stood up and leaned against a tree for support. The aroma was intoxicating. He took slow, methodical steps towards the scent. Ned could feel his strength returning with every step. After a few feet, he no longer needed to lean on trees for stability.

With the enticing smell as his guide, the bookkeeper walked through the jungle until he came to a clearing. Surrounded by a field of flowers was a single, massive plant. Ned immediately hid as he realized the plant looked sentient. Moreover, in the center of the pistil was what looked to be the upper torso and hips of a beautiful woman with green skin. Her dark red hair was complemented by the bright crimson hue of the flower petals.

The plant was being hungrily eaten out by a different creature that resembled a strangely cute mix of a bee and a woman. The bee creature looked mostly human but with insect-like wings, four insect-like arms and a bee's thorax positioned just above her curvaceous ass.

The plant-like creature moaned lustfully as the bee's fingers plunged into the plant's dripping sex. The bee giggled seductively as she turned her attention to the plant's voluptuous breasts. Her tongue slowly slid out of her mouth and towards the plant girl's nipple.

"Wait... Ginger... someone is watching us..." the plant whimpered.

The bee girl stopped suddenly; her head whipped towards Ned. The young man's face turned beet red as the bee locked eyes with him. She flew towards him with unnatural speed. Her chitinous arms effortlessly pinned his limbs to the ground.

"Humans..." the bee girl growled, "You always move in swarms, where are the rest?"

"Wha-? It... it's just me... wait, you've met humans before?" Ned stammered.

"Shi'kass, your kind are never alone! Now tell me where are the others?!" The bee girl barked.

Ned saw her stinger was pressed against his left thigh.

"My sh-ship malfunctioned. I came here in an es-cape pod. It's just m-me, I swear!" The young man sprayed the explanation out as quickly as he could.

"Ginger, he doesn't look like the others. He doesn't have a shell." The plant girl said calmly.

The bee girl looked him over with hate in her eyes.

"He's a human, a scout maybe!" The bee girl barked.

"I'm not a scout! I'm a book keeper! I just look over numbers!" Ned explained, still terrified.

"Book...keeper? Numbers?" The confused bee girl repeated.

Ned thought about how to explain his job to someone who wouldn't understand the concept of logistics.

"I'm a... drone. I can't fight." He stuttered.

"Ginger, please? Please let him go." The plant girl pleaded.

The bee girl tentatively released the young book keeper.

"One wrong move..." The bee girl threatened him under her breath.

Ned slowly got to his feet, being very aware of his body language.

"What is your name, little drone?" The plant girl asked.

"Uhhh. N-Ned." The young man answered.

"Nice to meet you, Ned. I'm Sarval and this is Ginger." The plant girl greeted him.

"Nice to meet you too." Ned replied.

"You crashed?" Sarval asked.

"Um... yeah. I haven't seen anyone else." Ned answered, noticing the bee girl staring angrily at him.

"So you're a drone who lost his hive?" Sarval clarified.

Ned chuckled nervously.

"That's one way to put it." He said.

"Come with us, it's almost night and most of the wildlife hunts at night." Sarval offered.

"You can't be serious!" Ginger finally spoke up.

Ned remained silent, nervously watching Ginger. The Bookkeeper was terrified of her stinger.

"He is alone and scared. Besides, if he posed a threat, I think you scared it out of him." The plant girl spoke calmly.

Sarval's rebuttal satisfied Ginger.

"S-sure. I... thank you." Ned stuttered, trying to find the right words.

"You're welcome... Ned." Sarval replied.

The two alien women led Ned further into the forest, speaking very little. After an hour of walking. The plant girl pointed to a mossy bungalow half buried in the ground.

"This is home." She said cheerfully, "I'll go first, as proof it's not a trap."

Sarval moved through the hole using several roots to drag her flower-like lower body. Ned went in next, followed shortly by Ginger. He looked around the interior. It resembled a large greenhouse. The room was at least 40ft by 40 ft before the plethora of flora blocked his view. Plants were everywhere, glowing fungus hung from the ceiling to provide light. The walls had several honeycomb-like holes that were filled with tools and food, resembling in-built shelves. Sarval sighed in relief.

"I'm sure it's not what you're used to but what do you think?" The plant girl asked.

"Woah... it's incredible. You collected these plants?" He asked, dumbfounded.

Sarval blushed slightly.

"Yeah, I have a few too many for just Ginger and myself to feed. But now that you're here, maybe you could help?" Sarval answered.

"Feed?" Ned asked, once again nervous.

"Oh my! Food! Are you hungry?" Sarval asked, suddenly changing the subject.

"Y-yeah, I haven't eaten in a while." Ned answered as his stomach growled.

"I'm so sorry, come here!" The plant girl extended out her arms.

"E-excuse me?" Ned stammered.

"I want to feed you." Sarval said flatly.

Ned cautiously approached Sarval. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled his head to her breasts. Forcing his mouth to her dark green nipple with surprising strength.

"What're you-" Ned's voice was muffled by her shapely breasts.

"Drink, it will feed you." Sarval commanded.

Ned suckled her large nipple. To his surprise, fluid started to flow from her engorged breasts. The fluid tasted sweet, so he slurped more. The young man's tongue instinctively circled around her areola, stimulating her breasts.

"Good drone." Sarval cooed.

Ned couldn't stop if he wanted to, the fluid tasted too good. The nectar tasted almost like honey. He hungrily suckled her breast. Sarval sighed lustfully. As the liquid trickled down his throat, his skin felt hot and sensitive. Sarval's every touch gave him goosebumps. The bookkeeper could feel his manhood swelling.

"Wait... is this-" Ned's thoughts struggled to form in the lustful fog.

"Good boy, drink more." Sarval moaned.

The plant girl wrapped a green hand around his head, holding it against her engorged breasts. Her other hand pinched his nipple playfully before tracing a finger down his navel to his rock-hard member. Sarval gave his shaft a gentle squeeze. It twitched excitedly in response.

"Oh my... do you like my nectar that much?" The plant girl cooed.

Ned groaned in response as he nursed on her dark green nipple. He closed his eyes, losing himself to the plant girl's intoxicating nectar. The bookkeeper felt vines coil around his wrists, binding them together behind his back. Sarval moaned softly as she slowly stroked his manhood. Her skillful touch sent electricity crackling through his spine. A primal desire to breed grew inside Ned.

"It's hard to deny how cute he is when he's like this." Ginger relented.

The bookkeeper opened his eyes to see that the bee girl was next to him and Sarval. Her slender fingers were buried inside her dripping sex. Her face was flushed as she looked down on him. Sarval looked at Ginger with a loving smirk before returning her gaze to Ned.

"Then why resist the instinct?" Sarval asked, still slowly milking his member.

Ginger didn't need any further convincing, she straddled Ned's midsection. She positioned her insectoid abdomen over his throbbing cock. The young man saw a sopping wet orifice open where a bee's stinger should be. Sarval released his manhood as Ginger eased down onto him, engulfing his member. Ned's eyes rolled back as her orifice effortlessly brought him to the edge of orgasm. He gritted his teeth, desperately resisting the urge to cum inside the bee girl's orifice.

"Please darling, cum inside her." Sarval cooed as she pinched his nipple.

The plant girl finally released the young man's head, allowing him to pull away from her voluptuous chest. His moans flowed freely; each lustful throe synchronized with Ginger's hungry orifice as it pumped down on his cock. His hands feebly pulled against the vine's grasp. His spine arched as he let out a primal roar of desire. He released a full load into Ginger's sex, filling her to the brim with his hot seed. It began to dribble out onto his base lewdly. The bee girl cried out in a mix of surprise and pleasure. She doubled over, clinging to Ned as her body trembled uncontrollably. Her cum-filled orifice spasmed, clenching around his overstimulated manhood.

An unintentional spasm gripped Ned's cock so hard, the young bookkeeper cried out in ecstasy as another otherworldly orgasm was wrenched from his body. Both Ginger and Ned moaned blissfully as their orgasms intertwined. The young man writhed as the pleasure threatened to shatter his mind, but Sarval's vines kept him tightly bound. Ginger laid her head on Ned's chest, looking up at him seductively.

"That...was... amazing..." Ginger panted.

"Fuck... you were incredible." Ned sighed as the vines slowly uncoiled.

"That was quite the show." Sarval purred as she nestled in with them, "Will you stay with us darling?"

His thoughts drifting into an ocean of orgasmic bliss.

"Yes..." The young man sighed as he drifted off to sleep.

Myrph
Myrph
633 Followers