Shrunken State Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex is wearing a white shirt, you can just see her erect nipples through, and a tan skirt with black semi clear stockings and knee-high boots. Really a super cute look. And an ass you just want to grab, very fit, yet rounded.

My wife picks me up and says you know I hate to do this, but I made a deal. As she hands me off to Alex and says take good care of him, I'll see you both tomorrow. As she hands me to Alex, "take good care of him" my wife says to Alex. I feel extremely awkward in this strange woman's hands, stark naked and tiny.

As Alex carries me outside, she waits until we are in her Subaru outback to put me in her shirt as she backs out our driveway. Her bra just supporting me in her cleavage.

Alex asks me if I'm ready for a good time. I simply reply with as ready as I can be!

She pulls me out of her shirt while driving and has already flipped up the front of her skirt, coming to a stop at the stop sign she rocks her hips back holds her panties and stockings out, dropping me headfirst down facing her lips as I feel her push on my lower body sliding me down under her, her lips slightly opening along my sides.

As she lets her panties and stockings go, they snap me to her as she sits back down. Pressing me into her lips, She's completely smooth and already a little wet.

She rocks her hips back and forth a few times as she stops again. As I try and move, she crosses her legs locking me in place. Opening her legs again she rocks her hips back some, tipping me on my head even more as I feel her push me down a bit. My head and shoulders are now at her ass as she rocks back down and gives a wiggle, grinding onto me a bit.

She stops the car after a moment and gets out, I know we haven't even left town yet. I hear the car door shut as she walks opening another door as I hear the bells, I hear other people. Sounds like the town store. I try to slide back towards her pussy, but she crosses her legs again, trying to get me to stay near her ass.

She walks out of the store and sits down in her car. She lifts herself up and pulls me back a bit so my head and shoulders are now lined up with her pussy, which is now very wet. She takes a finger and pushes on my back forcing me to enter her, I can feel her grabbing me and pushing me deeper as her walls grip and grab me, pulsating. She stops pushing and I can still feel her panties fabric on my feet as I feel her rock and sit back down. Driving me slightly deeper yet.

My head hitting something that caused her to jolt and her kegels to squeeze hard, I realize that it is her cervix after thinking about it a moment recalling how it's been when I'd hit my wife's during sex.

Feeling the car accelerating and the road bumping, I move around seeing if I can find Alex's G spot. Trying to scoot down some I bend my knees which only succeeded in bringing my calves and feet fully into Alex, feeling her walls pulse as this happens as she flexes her Kegel muscles and moves around with the sensation. I reach up and gently push on her cervix with one hand, I feel her muscles spasm and tense, taking a deep breath and reaching down with my other for what I think might be her g spot. Bringing my legs further up into a bent shape while pushing on her cervix I do seem to move down slightly until I feel a different texture, upon my touch she clamps down every muscle contracting as I feel the need to breath, it takes all my strength to bring my arm from her cervix to my face so I can create a small air pocket. As I feel her body pulse and shake around me as I move and push on her g spot I can hear and feel her moans as she has her orgasm.

I give up shortly and bring my other arm up to try and make a bigger air pocket, my exertions have me out of breath. Her body is still trembling around me as occasionally I hit her g spot with my knees. Gravity helps me slide lower. I can feel her panties fabrics on my feet again, I try to slide out but I can't, as she's still sitting I feel her rock back and forth a bit. As she flexes her Kegels again, I find her G spot, and soon have her rocking and spasming again as she has several more orgasms as she drives.

I feel the car shut off and she gets out, feeling her talking, I buzz her G spot again to screw with her concentration as grips down hard with her kegels for what seemed like an eternity squeezing what breath I had out of me. Relaxing herself I decided to maybe try and slide out now that she's standing up, bending my knees I try wiggling down and it seems to be working as she grasps me again with her kegel muscles holding me solidly in place. She relaxes and starts walking again as I attack her G spot feeling her miss step a few times. I hear a door either open or shut as she stands still. Then sits down and lays down. I feel pressure on my feet as I slide fully up into her again, my head hits her cervix as I feel for her G spot with my feet.

I feel a vibration radiating through her as she spasms, bucks and moves all about, I try to push on her G spot with my feet which pushes my head into her cervix as it feels like her whole body starts convulsing in a massive orgasm. As she calms down, she just lays there. Not moving. I try to work my way out, but she's so wet I just feel like I'm slipping in place, I take one hand and push on her cervix, feeling her gasp at the pressure and contact as I slide down some but it's not enough to get my feet out.

I feel fingers on a foot as she reaches in and pulls me out. She holds me up a moment soaking wet in her juices and says "that was amazing" as she places me back down in her panties and stockings still soaking wet, and again headfirst.

She's laying down as I feel the blood rush to my head as I slide towards her ass. I feel her lift her panties as cool air hits my feet as she pushes me down towards her ass further as I slide between her cheeks, I stop with my head at her asshole as she puts pressure on my head and shoulders with her other hand, I take a deep breath just before my head enters her ass, she shimmy's a bit and pushes harder trying to get my shoulders in but they just won't go. She releases me as my head pops out and I take a breath, rather relieved.

She lets go leaving me in between her legs, half wedged in her ass cheeks as she pulls her stockings and panties down around her calves, opening her legs wide.

Grabbing me with both hands I look up at her face as she gives me a smile, her face is flushed with a light sweat, but she doesn't say a word. She places my feet at her ass. As I let my legs go limp. I really don't want to go in there, I'm trying to squirm, but she has a good grip around my legs and torso. Her ass is already very wet from her pussy juices leaking down plus the fluids stuck to me. My feet and legs slide in easily as she readjusts her grip holding my hands to my sides as my hips now slide into her. She works me back and forth a bit now only using one hand while she plays with her clit with the other.

Now I'm up to my chest in her ass. Her ass is holding me very tight; I can't even move my arms. As she pushes gently on my head until my shoulders are almost at the entry, she stops, as I can feel her muscles quivering as she rapidly and aggressively rubs her clit she brings herself to another orgasm. Her ass grabbing me tight, pulsating and threatening to pull me deeper, I take a few breaths just in case. She starts to come down from her orgasm and relaxes, I'm still upper shoulder deep in her. She takes a moment to wipe her pussy with a cloth drying up some of the juices and pulls her panties and stockings back up! Her thong is putting light pressure on my head, but not enough that it's pushing me in.

As she sits up, I start to slide in a tiny bit deeper from the pressure of the bed, and her thong pushing on me. She gives a little wiggle, laughs sadistically and stands up. I don't like the feeling of being completely trapped, in her ass, and to top it all off completely upside down! Her thong and tight hole hold me firmly in place. I can't move at all except slightly in or out as she flexes and moves.

I try wiggling and moving but she just flexes her ass and cheeks, completely immobilizing and suffocating me. As I hear her say you're not going anywhere until I let you. She puts her skirt back on and walks out of the room, I'm facing her pussy and can just barely see through the 2 very thin layers of her garments until she put her skirt on. Her cheeks rubbing on me lightly as she walks swishing her hips. Obviously either enjoying the feeling or how she looks in the outfit. Or both.

Leaving the room she walks a few minutes; I feel almost lightheaded from being upside down. I hear glasses clinking as she orders a drink. Then she sits down, the pressure from the seat and her thong pushes me dangerously deep as I feel her inhaling sharply. I broaden my shoulders as much as I can as Alex starts wiggling in her seat.

I sink deeper yet, my shoulder almost fully in, one wrong slip and I'm in serious trouble. Trying not to panic, I focus on breathing deep. Not knowing if I'll be able to even get my arms up to my face if I do go in all the way to be able to try and breath! Luckily, she stands back up, but I don't move out at all. I stay dangerously deep.

I hear loud music start as she starts swaying with it, I hear and feel the impact of a slap as someone smacks her ass. It reverberates through hers and my bodies. Suddenly she squats down still gyrating as her thong pushes harder on me. My shoulders slip in suddenly as I feel her jump up, clamp her ass hard and her cheeks. My head is just barely outside of her now. As she starts dancing again, I try to free my arms and manage to get them up to my chest. Trying to work one arm up past my neck it finally slides out as I grab her thong. Working my other arm up I grab ahold of the thin fabric with both hands and pull hard.

I slide out a little my shoulders now back outside of her. I take a few breaths. As the song ends and she stops dancing, the band is talking to the crowd. It's super loud. As she sits back down forcing me deeper yet again. She wiggles around obviously enjoying herself. She stands up and suddenly I feel a finger on me through the fabric, as I'm pushed hard breaking my hold on her panties as I slide completely into her ass. Well at least the music is quieter now, I can feel the base vibrating through her body. I keep my hands in front of my face making an air pocket. As the song ends, she starts walking again. Finally, she stops, and I try to reach out but I can't reach far enough.

A feel her muscles contracting as I move down a bit, and I can get my hand out. Grabbing ahold of the panties I pull again getting my head out, trying to catch my breath she drops her skirt and pushes down her panties and her stockings. Pulling me out gently she laughs "that felt really good" so exhilarating! She sets me on the bed and strips completely down. As she lays back down, she grabs a bottle of lube from her bag. And smiles at me saying oh we are not done here yet as I try to run, she swiftly grabs me saying oh "but don't you like my perfect ass."

She squirts some lube on her fingers and applies it to her ass, taking me now headfirst in both hands she easily passes my shoulders this time. Pulling me in and out several times she pushes me in deep and leaves me in deep. Her ass muscles pulsating, feeling like she's drawing me deeper. I feel her get up and move around. Then I feel a vibrating like she's using a toy on herself, her body clamping down on me and pulsating. The vibrating stops as her body relaxes. Random shudders flow through her muscles. She gets up again. Moving around I squirm trying to work my way down, I feel her laugh as she walks around. Eventually I slide down some, and she gives a little push. And then grabs my feet pulling me out. She puts me in the sink and turns on some warm water while she starts the shower. I soap up scrubbing my beard and body being thankful I am bald!

Watching this beautiful lady do her shower routine I can't help but wonder what's next! As she dries off, I look up at the clock, it's only 6 pm! And I am feeling very hungry and exhausted. She asks me if I'm hungry to which I say very. As she orders some room service. After we eat, I start feeling much better.

She starts tracing along my body with a finger. As she rubs her clit. I've lost track of how many orgasms she's had today! She picks me up and rubs me along her clit and lips for a short time, as she slides me up into her feet first holding onto my arms as I hold them stiff for her. She's now driving me until my head goes inside her then pulls me out a couple inches before ramming me back in as she also starts teasing her clit with a vibrator I slip from her grasp. Her Juices fill my nose as I bring my hands to my face sputtering a bit. She's still working her vibe, so I take a hand and feel for her g spot. Finding it I punch and rub it as her walls pulsate, the vibration stops, and I can hear her moaning as her body clamps down on me.

She pulls me out, puts on a pair of lacey booty underwear/booty shorts, and says " we can't have you getting lost" as she places me along her lips, my head at her clit as she pulls them up, still soaked. She lays down on her side, with me pinched between her legs. It's hot. Sticky, and I am exhausted. I awoke to her getting out of bed. no clue what time it was as she walked around a bit, called someone on the phone and ordered food to the room. She then lowered her shorts in the bathroom, hands me a water bottle cap of coffee and says good morning with a big smile, guess I must return you today.

She starts the sink outside the bathroom so I can clean myself, as she uses the restroom and takes a shower. I look at the clock, it's not even 8 am yet. And I should be home around 10am I think? I heard the girls discussing before Alex took me. As my wife wanted more time with me to herself.

Drying off she says well you should have about 24 hours left at this size before you return to normal. I say I'm thankful for that, I'm tired! This is all a workout. The door gets a loud knock as she answers the door in a towel. She places a hot breakfast sandwich in front of me as she eats one herself.

"Now where to put you for the ride home?" she says with a smirk looking at me still naked. My ass she says as I shake my head no, my boobs I shake and say yes, my pussy again I say sure with a shoulder shrug. She laughs evilly well good thing that's not your decision. I get you for a few more hours And I want to feel it all again!

With that she picked me up, laid down and put me at her lips grinding me against her a bit then letting go. I started playing with her clit as she grabbed me again and placed me on a firm pillow the hotel had, straddling it she sat on it and me grinding herself on my body, quickly soaking me and leaving a wet patch on the pillow as she came surprisingly fast. She then told me to stand still on the bare patch of floor right In front of the balcony, looking out to the ocean as she squatted over me. It was quite the sight as I could see our reflections somewhat in the door glass.

She leaned forwards balancing on her arms and brought her legs into the side splits, and then eased herself up to my head dropping swiftly as she engulfed my body with a moan and a tremor. Lifting me up with her when she moved, she grabbed my feet with a couple fingers and began thrusting. She pulls me out and asks me to stand again which I do, catching my breath she does the splits again balancing herself on her arms, I'm looking straight forward just trying to catch my breath when she slammed herself down. But this time she had moved slightly lining up her ass and dropped straight down and stayed sitting.

It was a weird feeling wrapped in her ass suddenly and unexpectedly, with my feet still on the cold floor. She started rocking back and forth, lightly bouncing to another body quaking orgasm her spasms pulling me up and in deeper as my feet left the floor. As she calmed down, I felt her push as she grabbed my feet and pulled me back out. A huge smile on her flushed face. Tiny droplets of sweat on her forehead.

Surprise! she says with a giggle. I can't help but agree, she definitely surprised me. She gave me a quick wash and tidied herself up, did her makeup and such while I rested on the bed. Watching her pick out her clothes as she pulled out some blue jeans, a lacy pair of booty underwear, the style that hugs the hips, and hugs each ass cheek, but still goes right up her crack, hoodie. And her knee-high boots.

She picks me up, I'm a little nervous of where I'm going to ride home. Worried I'll be locked back in her ass which isn't near as fun or tasty as her pussy. Or upside down for the whole trip, as she shows me a quarter. She flicks it onto the table as I watch it bounce. It teeters for what feels like an eternity and lands heads up. As she lays down and teases her pussy with my feet. it's already, or still wet from just a little bit ago as she slides me in, stopping at my mid waist she says "that should do" as she pulls her panties firmly up and adjusts her lips around me, My head right at her clit.

Suddenly her phone rings, she says, "oh it's your wife" She answers cheerfully, I can't hear what my wife is saying, Alex says "Hey kat" all Chipper and happy. "Ya no problem at all. We are doing great; I hope you both feel better soon" and hangs up. She pulls her underwear back down, and pulls me out, and up to her face, her green eyes shining vibrantly. Letting me know my daughter came home with the flu late last night, and my wife is now not feeling good either, that she's asked Alex to keep me until Monday morning or whenever I return back to my normal size so she doesn't have to worry about me, or our daughter seeing something.

I tell Alex I'm a little upset by this as I'm worried about my family, but there's nothing I can do either, and I agree with my wife's worry! Alex looks at me, well we'd better get something for you to wear once your normal again. Shopping time she says with a smirk. I tell her the size of pants, and shirt I would need.

She grabs the quarter again giving it a high arcing flick as it lands on the table with a clatter, coming to rest against her bag standing vertically. I except her to grab it and toss it again. But she laughs and says oh even better!

I'm momentarily confused by this. She says "I have something to try"

She takes a dab of lube and rubs it on her ass, then picks me up. Pushing my legs in until I'm mid-thigh, she spins me so I'm facing her pussy as she bends me over. My hips are at her perineum, as she pushes on my upper body towards her pussy. My head and shoulder easily slid in at least mid-shoulder inside of her. As I cover my face with my hands to make my air pocket. I feel a touch on my lower back as she rubs me back and forth. Feeling her canals grabbing at me as she starts to moan. I then also hear the vibrator as it reverberates through her body.

Her kegels and ass both clench on me as she continues rubbing me getting herself off again. She shuts off the vibe as I sit there, I try to straighten out but I can't. I'm trapped in her 2 holes and can't just straighten up. I feel the cool air disappear and fabric on my lower back as she pulls her panties up.

Feeling her move suddenly I feel a good bit of pressure on my hips as I sink slightly deeper into both her holes. I assume she's sitting down. Her juices almost make it hard to breathe even with my small air pocket. As I feel her wiggle and rock her hips. She moves around more, the pressure on me almost gone as she laid back down. Then I feel cold air on my exposed skin as she pulls her panties down grabbing my waist and pulls me out. Setting me on the bed as I breathe deeply, almost chilled as I'm soaked. she asks me "was to much pressure and if I was able to get enough air?"