Shrunken State Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told her it was fine; it wasn't painful pressure. And that I was able to breathe just barely enough.

I asked her why, and she said oh I wanted to make sure, you're going to be there a while with a mischievous super cute grin. So I did a test sit on a pillow, I want to have fun, not hurt you. And that feels SO good with you in both my holes. With that she picks me up and reinserts my legs into her, again mid-thigh deep and proceeds to bend me over and pushes me into her pussy none to gently.

I couldn't have stopped her even if I wanted to.

Feeling fabric on my lower back again she sat up and gave a good couple wiggles and bounces. Shoving me in as far as possible and rocking me back and forth a bit as she wiggled. I feel her stand up and move around, probably getting dressed I thought as eventually she sat down again momentarily taking my breath as my stomach had shifted out of her a bit. I seemed to be moving an inch or so in or out with my upper body depending on if she was sitting or standing. I couldn't tell if my legs moved or not.

She stands back up and starts walking. I feel movement like an elevator, it's all confusing and almost a game now trying to figure out what she's doing. She sits again shoving me in further as I feel the car's engine start, it's minute vibrations coming up through the seats. She bounces as she either hits some speed bumps or potholes and starts rhythmically rocking and grinding her hips.

Her kegels pulsating as I can lightly hear and feel her moan. I put my head down trying to make an air pocket without my hands and partially twist my upper body feeling for what I think is her g spot, it seems to be right behind my head. I move my hands back to my face and stretch out, leaning back trying to hit it with my head, I succeeded and her gyrating quickly becomes erratic as she rocks me back and forth as she moves her body in the seat, my head now hitting her g spot regularly as she suddenly clamps down hard, and her walls pulsate and quiver as fluids fairly flood her, I take several hurried breaths. And just relax myself as she quivers around me.

She has stopped rocking as I feel the car hit more bumps, her body still quivering and pulsating. I can feel her breathing heavily. My dick uncomfortably hard rubbing against her perineum, I need to cum badly. I decide that we have had enough of a break and stretch out again contacting her G spot again with one of my hands as my head wouldn't quite reach.

Pushing on it with all the force I had, feeling her walls clench on me every time I push and move it, feeling her moan. I relax again, fighting for breath a bit, and not wanting us to crash. I waited what felt like a few minutes and stretched out again just feeling its texture on my fingers as she shuts the car off, giving a rock with her hips she gets a double whammy of my hand and arm contacting her g spot but my head hitting the bottom of it as a what sounds like a muffled OMG as she quivers, pulses and orgasms again.

I feel her get out of the car as I slide out a bit. I try and reach for her g spot again but can't find it. But I contact something that makes her steps faulter and her walls grasp me tighter. I'm not sure what it is, I can't feel anything other than her slick and smooth walls.

I Sit back up and try to feel around, nothing that's causing a reaction. Laying my upper body down, my legs still firmly in her ass. As her underwear and pants hold me to her. I try moving there. Again, she clenches down and all together stops walking. I wiggle my upper body side to side as I feel her moan. Her kegels spasm and clench, but it takes a lot of effort to move like that in her body. I can only move side to side a few times and then I must rest.

I do it again, and again, as rapidly as I can finally giving a huge push of effort, I swish my body side to side while laying back as far as I can, my efforts are rewarded as her breathing is heavy, and her body lets loose in yet another orgasm. I let my body relax into a somewhat sitting position trying to recover my breathing, I'm beginning to wonder if I'll suffocate, or if it's just from exertion.

I feel her sit down, as I slide deeper into her again. This time no rocking I noted, not a bounce no nothing. She's still breathing noticeably faster as her body is still pulsating from time to time.

She stands up as I slide out a tiny bit. And starts walking again. I feel the pressure drop on my back. And then a cool blast of air as she dropped her panties. I feel her gently grab my waist as she pulls me out. I wipe my face and eyes. Opening them up to a VERY bright bathroom, Her face is all flushed and sweaty as she smirks at me and says

"Holy shit that was intense. I think those people in the store thought I was possessed or on drugs!

You're done for now and you'd better behave yourself or I'll stick you in my ass. " I laughed my own evil laugh, thinking fat chance in hell I'll behave myself now.

Her panties are absolutely soaked. As she gives them a quick rinse in the sink. It's a small bathroom and the door is locked. Wringing them out she holds them under the hot air hand dryer a few times. "That's better she says." As she puts me in the sink for a quick rinse, she notices my dick still hard, as she runs her finger length along it as she soaps and rinses me. Sending shivers up my spine.

"I may have to ride this once your time is up" she says.

I watch her step back into her panties, nearly pulling them up. Along with her pants as she sets me in the crotch of them and pulls them up. They are tight fitting pants and push me into her lips, she shakes her hips and moves around as they wrap around me mostly, except for my shoulders and upper body, my feet and lower legs are under her ass again. But this time I'm face down breathing through her panties. As I feel her moisture on my back seeping around me as she's still aroused, or remnants from her constant arousal, I'm not sure at this point.

She walks around a bit, her jeans rubbing against her panties and me with nearly every step, moving me slightly in her lips and my back against her clit.

I hear someone did you find everything ok, and Alex says yep, more than I needed with a laugh... have a great day, Alex replies oh I will, is there a place I can change into these real fast? I have a date after this and want to change it up. Oh, sure I hear the cashier say. I'll have someone walk you to our changing rooms.

She walks a short way and I hear her ask is this one open, a couple knocks and a jingle of keys. I see her pants hit the floor as she carefully drops her panties as well. Saying lightly, I know I'd crush you in those trying to drive like that. I nodded in agreement that she probably would have.

She shows me a black button up long sleeve body suit with a thong bottom. And a new tan form fitting skirt. She also holds up a T shirt and sweats for me once the time is up.

She tells me now that she's ready to grab lunch and go back to the hotel. But first your passage back to the hotel. As you almost got me in a wreck, we made a small scene in the store, and I just like the feeling. She slips the body suit on, leaving the chest partially open. It fits her like a glove outlining her lips and slicing right between her cheeks.

Tweaking her erect nipples, she picks me up with one hand and slides the thong to the side. She puts a dab of lube on her ass. And on my shoulder with a hungry seductive smile. Her hand is centered on my waist and covering hips, my arms pinned to my sides, she sets my feet down on the changing room bench and hovers her ass over me for a second. I look up and see her pussy glistening with moisture as she lines her ass up over me, I quickly look down and take a deep breath as she starts to sit, once my shoulders start to slide in she lets herself drop with a thump, enveloping me almost completely. She wiggles around, I can feel my feet scoot across the seat material. As her walls quiver and squeeze me.

I feel my feet leave the fabric as she stands up, the cooler air is a very noticeable on my lower legs up to near my knees. it's a major difference from her hot ass. I feel the body suit putting slight pressure on my feet now as she moves around likely getting dressed again. She sits again, giving a wiggle as I feel myself slide just slightly deeper as the pressure on my feet increases. Then stands back up and walks, as I feel around seeing if I can find any sensitive spots.

I feel her thong push against my feet harder as she sits and I feel the cars engine vibrations and her bounce with the bumps. Her ass twitches around my legs as she hits the bumps giving me an idea, I pull one leg up and in pushing it back out as I feel her clench down. Her walls grab me tight for a moment and relax, so I do it again and again until I make a mistake and go to push my foot back out as she clenches her ass and I end up pulling my other foot up inside and slid deeper into her ass as she clenched her muscles harder.

Her muscles spasm and seem to draw me deeper yet, As I feel her moan. I take a deep breath and push my hands out into her walls and shove myself down bouncing my feet off her anus. Feeling her buck in surprise and clenching her muscles again. But this time my arms lock me into place as I hold my breath.

I release my arms with my feet just inside her ass, as I regain my breath. Longing for fresh air. I finally feel the car shut off as she gets up and walks. The movement of what feels like an elevator as I brace and give myself another push. My feet exiting her ass as I feel her bodysuits thong pushing back. She finally pulls the thong to the side and pulls me out gently. Placing me in the sink so I can wash up.

She hands me a couple french fries and a part of the burger she got and a cap full of soda. I'm so happy to be out of her ass, clean and eating. I was getting super hungry. As its now pushing 12:30 I look at her outfit admiring just how sexy she looks. She's messing around on her phone and says I "I just checked in on your family, they are doing ok" but sick.

"I've never cum that hard or so many times" she tells me, "it's extremely exciting feeling you inside and having so much control."

Hmm now what to do for the rest of our day. I think I need to cum again, you got me all worked up riding in my ass. She says as she drops her skirt, picks me up in one hand, lays down on the bed, moves her bodysuit to the side and drags my head across her lips, as she draws a sharp breath and moans a bit. Flicking my head across her clit a few times. Then she places me at her opening pausing briefly as she tells me "you might want to hold your breath" as I can feel the heat radiating from her and the glisten of her juices on her skin. As she pushes gently, her lips giving way to my shoulders as she works my shoulders in, finally giving one shove so I'm waist deep as I feel her let go and grab my lower legs.

She starts thrusting me in and with nearly full body thrusts, I keep my stomach stiff so she can keep thrusting me and I also fold my arms on my chest, trying to hit her G spot in which I successfully do as she's thrusting as I faintly hear her moaning and feel the vibrations from it as her walls pulsate, and clamp down. She keeps thrusting even more aggressively than ever before, I struggle to tuck my head into my arms creating a tiny air pocket as I take a couple hurried breaths, her fluids entering my mouth as have a mouthful unexpectedly. It takes a few swallows to clear my mouth as I try to breathe again. Her walls gripping me extremely tight as she stops thrusting me, her whole body feels like it's in one massive convulsion, she must have been bucking her hips something fierce as I felt like I was being shaken.

As she calmed down she just laid still, her breathing heavy, I could feel her stomach and chest rising and falling as her body still quivered, spasms still course through her walls. She finally grabs my feet and pulls me out, and let's go, with me just outside her pussy with her legs wide open, I also just lay there a moment catching my breath.

I stand up, and look at her soaked pussy, lips partially open, walk up and place my hands on her clit as she gasps and slammed her legs together like a bear trap, my head just above her thighs as she crossed her legs, my hands still on her clit putting pressure and moving about as her body quivers and her hips start bucking again as I bring her to another body shaking orgasm.

As she relaxes she says "you are relentless!" With an exasperated huf, I just laugh and tell her "You signed up for this."

She releases her legs and moves me to the side and stands up taking off her body suit. Saying I need yet another shower, I'm all sticky and sweaty. But a bath sounds good, and the room does have a jacuzzi tub she says with a grin. She gets water running into the tub, bending over her clit peeking out of her lips framed by her ass. What a sight.

She picks me up and sets me on the side of the tub, looking out at the beach and waves, it's raining in sheets with the waves pounding the shore. She settles into the tub, and asks do you want to join, as I say yes and she picks me up and sets me on her stomach, She takes some soap and soaps my body up helps me rinse off. I lay down between her perky boobs, her nipples erect as she fiddles with the controls turning on the jets, she's completely submerged in the tub, as the tub is big enough for 2.

The jets kick in and I'm blown off her as I struggle to swim with all the jet streams, she grabs me, puts her legs up on the side of the tub crossed and places me on her legs.

The hot water is relaxing. I feel like I could nap. After a while she drains the water and dries off, handing me a hand towel. I look at the clock, it's only 230.

She grabs herself some water, and hands me a cap full. This is so weird not being able to do anything for myself. And tells me "I am tired. I'm going to take a nap" I could use one also I say.

She sets me on the bed and crawls on herself, making no effort to place me anywhere as we both pass out. Waking up a few hours later, I'm ravenously hungry, and still extremely horny.

she's still sound asleep sprawled out. Taking up most of the bed completely uncovered, it's warm in the room. There's a towel on the bed, and I take advantage of the moment replaying the last few days in my head and making myself cum.

I walk carefully around her leg aiming to surprise her, as I grab ahold of her clit as she awakens with a jolt swatting at open air with her hands and clamping her legs knocking the breath out of me, I can't help but laugh as she relaxes and says, " oh think that was funny do you."

Still laughing, yep it sure was! I ask if she's hungry, "I could eat" she replies "What do you want for food she asks" anything I say. We look at the hotel's menu, settling on the seafood Alfredo which will be ready in 20 minutes.

Alex grabs her bag, pulling out yet another set of fresh clothes, she seem my astonished look saying "I planned to be gone on my own several days adventuring and I packed more than I could possibly need." As she pulled out a fresh thong. Leggings, a sports bra, and t shirt.

She gets dressed as I wonder silently where she's going to put me this time. As I watch her slide her panties and leggings up. They sure fit her figure well. Then she puts her sports bra on, picks me up and puts me in her bra, squeezing her boobs up to me.

And says "I'm a little tired and sore, I need a break" As she puts her shirt and then a sweatshirt on. Gives a bounce to make sure I can't go anywhere. And walks out the door.

I hear her talk to someone about the food order. I can't see anything other than her boobs and bra. I'm certainly not complaining about that. The server comes back and says "our cook lost your order. He's starting it now. Can I offer you a drink and seat here at the bar?

Alex orders a Long Island. A takes a seat. Soon I hear another lady's voice, is this seat taken as she orders a drink and a burger. she introduces herself as Tiffany, Her and Alex start chatting, I'm kind of zoned out feeling weird eavesdropping, as Alex says oh I know right where Amity is! I have a friend there. Tiffany asks who? Oh Kat H. As I hear Tiffany exclaims oh! I know her and her husband, we went to school together! Small world as they both laugh.

Our food comes and I give one of Alex's nipples a tweak, trying to prompt her to go. surprising her she gives a yip! Tiffany apparently noticed and said are you ok?

Alex laughs ya my bra caught me, ohh I hate when that happens Tiffany says. I'm going to eat up in my room and watch the waves Alex says, your welcome to join if you want room 301

Bye they both say, Tiffany says I'll probably stay down here, but maybe. We get to the room and Alex cuts a shrimp in half and then smaller pieces for me and a couple noodles.

I say thank you. At least being small makes me a cheap date! Crazy you met Tiffany. I talk to her all the time trading memes back for a laugh. Alex brought her Long Island with her from the bar. And poured some in a water bottle cap for me. It was strong, and I wasn't sure how alcohol would affect me at this size. I asked Alex about this and she said "no clue best be careful."

I look at the clock, it's just past 6 pm. Home stretch. I ask Alex, is there a way to adjust the time on how long this lasts? Nope she says, I've only found one wave frequency it works on. And I found that by accident when I zapped a lab rat at home when I made the first unit. It scurried off and I never found it. I wasn't trying to make anything shrink, I was trying to find a way to kill cancer cells. I'm not sure the applications to this yet, but it's too fun not to play with.

Your wife explained you well in her letters, and I stalked you on Facebook. I knew I had to try to get you. And well that's went better than I imagined! I do hope your wife isn't too upset, I do like her and the conversations we have had. She stands up and opens the door, shutting the screen as we a seagull hovers in front of the balcony, the waves pound the shore as the fresh salt air, and rain permeate the room. Cooling it off.

"That seagull would be trouble if it got in here, certainly not the way I want to go" I say. Alex laughs, ya that would be a significant problem. But a good way to dispose of someone if you had to she says with a thoughtful look on her face. I have a few people at home giving me grief she explains. I like you, you're safe, she laughs. Seeing the alarmed look on my face.

It's cooling down in the room, so Alex gets up and slides the door almost shut. As the heater kicks on. Alex grabs her bag and goes to the bathroom. I walk over to the sink and struggle to get the water running relieving myself, seriously looking forward to being able to use a normal toilet.

I went back to sit on the table sipping on my Long Island and just watching the waves and the seagull eyeing me down. I glance at the clock, 7 pm! Only 12 hours left of this experience, yes, it's fun, but also frustrating.

I need to build a helmet with a way to breathe or something if this happens again I say to myself. Alex comes out of the bathroom. Wearing black shimmering, silk looking nighty and hip hugger booty panties to match. She saunters over and says I hope you're ready. Because I am. And I am going to enjoy this.

As she grabs the bag from our earlier shopping venture. A large suction cup with a pivoting hook, and some yarn. My curiosity runs as she places them on the table in front of me. She breaks the hook off the suction cup and removes the pin. Threads the yarn through and ties a cinch loop on one side. She picks me up and stands me on the suction cup. Placing one foot through the loop she tightens it and ties another loop to my other foot.