Shrunken State Pt. 01

Story Info
My wife shrinks me to a height of around 6.5 inches.
13.3k words
2.99
6.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shrunken state

Laying in bed with my beautiful redheaded wife kat, she stands 5"8 and 150lbs, athletic and strong, light freckles and red hair in a super cute neck length hair cut. c cup boobs.

I am also 5"8, stoutly built at 215 lbs., thick strong legs, wide shoulders. A bald head and a trimmed beard.

The sun just coming up playing light tricks on her hair as she lays there with her head on my chest, Saturday about 7 am.

Kat gets up for a morning shower as suddenly I feel a slight zap of pain on my side, like that of an electric fence and the room spins for a moment. "I'll see you soon" she says with a weird sly grin. I'm feeling speechless and angry from the unexpected zap as I start to feel weird. And then I went black.

I wake up to the bed moving as she lays down her towel and puts a foot up on the bed, rubbing lotions on herself as she normally does. I open my eyes and have quite a surprise, as everything seems huge! I hear her say "well that worked fast."

I started to panic a bit as I realized I went from 5'8 to about 6.5 inches tall! My shoulders I'd guess are nearly 2 inches wide, my hips and waist near 1.5 inches. She laughs and picks me up and says sorry you're stuck like this for 48 hours or so? and are all mine until then.

She then lays down on the bed and places me on her stomach. My walking makes her laugh a bit as it is borderline tickling, I reach a boob taking a nipple in my hands, she enjoys the touch and laughs sitting up a bit causing me to tumble down her belly to her thighs. She parts her thighs, so I fall between them, her clit peeking out between her lips begging for attention.

Now normally I love to give her oral, taking her clit in my lips and tongue, but I already know that won't work. So, I run my hands across it, tease the sides of it and start doing my best to please her. I feel moisture from my chest to my waist, rubbing against her as I can feel her heating up and bucking a bit. She takes a hand and holds me into her, her lips wrapping around me as she uses my body to grind against. I feel her body hungry for more as she gets wetter and wetter,

She's rubbing my full body across her clit and lips now as the drive to cum takes ahold of her, she positions me feet first as she gently grabs me like she would a vibrator, inserting me into her I hold my body stiff so that she can. Feeling her take me inside in a whole new way.

My hands over my head as she has them pinched between 2 fingers, plunging me in until my head almost is going into her, I take a deep breath just in case, excitement pounds through me, what a unique feeling, she starts to buck and moan as her kegel muscles squeeze me and suck me deeper as she loses the grip she had of me, my wide shoulders head and hands disappearing into her. Further driving her orgasm as fluids flood her. Her walls are all around my body. Fluids cover me. I bring my arms down around my head and push out to make a little space, enough for a breath anyways.

The spasms slow down as I can now feel her moving and feel her muscles pushing on me, I wiggle my way out as she feels me at her entrance she reaches in and helps pull me out, I lay there a moment just breathing.

She says I got scared when you disappeared! But that only seemed to suck you in further! I explained how I made an air pocket and was ok, scared at first but happy she got off.

She then explained it was a shock frequency solution she had been given by a friend to try out. And was curious to see what it's like to have that much control! I smirky replied to her "it would have been nice to have a warning!" She takes me to the sink so I can clean up as she hops back into the shower to clean back up.

We realized I have nothing to wear. No biggie as we had not planned to go anywhere, until the phone rang. Crap delivery at work that must be received, and nobody's answering since it's first thing Saturday morning. It should be a quick in and out.

She gets dressed, her normal sports bra, T shirt, thong panties and leggings. And then places me in her cleavage. I say " I could get used to traveling like this" as I cuddle down between her boobs, caressing one than the other as she promptly squishes me into them a bit as I touched too lightly and made her itch. Stop touching so light she exclaims! Normally I must try and be gentle I think, now it's the opposite.

She gets into her truck to leave, it's a short drive, as she parks in front of her shop and walks up to her computer. A couple emails, receive the delivery and we can go. As she's typing the email, I get bored. And slip from her bra down her shirt to her leggings. Wriggling past the leggings band out I slide into her panties as she rocks her hips back as she pushes me lower, and I start playing with her clit again. This makes her grind against her chair some, which also grinds me into her as lips wrap around me as she does this, her panties pushing on my back and seem to hold me in place.

She gets up as the emails are done. I'm still playing with her clit, my naked tiny body pressed up against her. As I hear a truck pull up. It's the ups delivery she needed.

She opens the door, every step she takes her thighs rub my shoulders making me bounce against her clit, as she bends over her underwear pushes against me harder yet, pressing me hard into her sweet juices and pussy.

As the truck leaves, she starts to put away the boxes, she's now soaking wet. Gravity and movement have moved my head and upper body from her clit to more of a centered location, my legs between her ass cheeks.

Suddenly another car pulls up, it's her boss. And she's wearing leggings that obviously could show what's going on! I'm still 6.5" tall, an odd shape not easily hidden by leggings! She rushes to grab me thrusting me headfirst up into her with a sudden forceful push. I can't tell if my feet are in. But it doesn't matter, I'm well hidden inside her.

I hear muffled talking, her voice oddly vibrating though her. And I know her face must be flushed from being so turned on and feeling so nearly caught being naughty. She moves a few more boxes, each time she bends over the pressures and movements change on me.

I wonder how long my air will last. I have my arms braced out making an air pocket around my face. I feel her sit down, as it's putting pressure on my feet as I slide into her a little deeper. Then I feel and hear her truck start. She drives a short bit away and stops shutting the truck off as I wiggle a bit to readjust as I slide deeper yet into her as she tenses her kegels, her walls pulsating sporadically.

As I readjust, I must have hit her g spot, as I felt her tense around me. So, I kept doing that movement, realizing it was at my knees and I was indeed fully in her. I kept nudging that spot feeling her body convulse and pulsate around me. And her moans vibrating through her. Again, I found myself covered in her fluids even more so with her orgasms and excitement what a sweet, sweet taste.

Startled as I thought she'd pull me out, instead I heard the truck start and move again. A few minutes later it shuts off and she gets out. I decided to make the more fun and seem if I can make her cum again.

Finding her g spot again I restart my efforts, feeling her mis step and moan as she gets us back into the house. I felt her lay down as I continued to torment her, as she started to convulse, and buck squeezing me tightly. As she calmed down, I began trying to work my way out, by pushing out with my arms and down. feeling fabric on my feet, she still had her panties on. The panties were blocking me mostly from getting out as I started to squirm, she finally moved the panties and grabbed ahold of me, pulling me out.

I took some deep breaths and she looked at me obviously spent. And soon fell asleep, with me still covered in her juices. I was wound crazy tight and had to resort to rubbing one out, the I too fell asleep, thinking as I drifted off wow it hasn't even been 24 hours!

Waking up a few hours later Saturday morning found me curled up partially under one boob, as I worked free of it, she woke up. And decided we both needed a cleanup, the shower steaming up as she cleaned us both.

Our Morning coffee proved to be interesting, as did breakfast later than usual due to the happenings of the morning. We talked about the day so far my voice hardly louder than a whisper, she was obviously very worried about me not having enough air. But that didn't seem to be a problem that I noticed.

It was an odd feeling for me knowing she was in nearly full control. And odd, yet empowering for her knowing this fact as well, that she made the decisions, and could physically overpower me in every way, a first for us as in the past I had fully pinned her down when she was pissed off and overpowered her on a few occasions.

She decided it was time to get dressed again. I'm sitting on the bed, wondering what's in store and hard as a rock thinking of the possibilities. Kat notices this and chuckles if only that was big enough to make use of right now. But "I have an alternative" she says with a sly grin.

I watch her put on a bra, and t shirt. Still nothing on her lower half. As she grabs a lacy thong from her drawer, she second guesses herself putting the thong back and grabs a pair of her new boxer/booty shorts she got for her workouts. She slips them on, they fit her like a glove. The outline of her lips visible just covering her butt and going about 4" down her very fit legs. Now it comes to my mind that there's no pushing these to the side like she would her thongs, she sees my confusion and gives a devilish little chuckle as she grabs me and says.

"Enjoy! I know I'm going to love feeling you move around inside of me later." She pushes them down and places my head right at her clit. Opening her lips and kind of resting me there with my knees hitting her ass and pulls her boxers back up tightly.

I can feel heat radiating from her as she lets go of her boxers, which are holding me firmly to her. I struggle to pull my head away from her clit to breath, my pushing on it to shift around makes her have a slight moan,

I can't see anything other than the folds of her delicious pussy, which has nearly engulfed me in its lips. I feel her move around as it gets darker, I assume she has put on pants as she had a pair on the bed, very form fitting cargo pants that fit her excellently. I feel extra pressure pulling me into her at the same time I hear and feel the vibrations from the zipper.

Her clit and lips are very moist, completely covering me allowing me to slip and slid around a bit as she walks around, I feel her bend over as her pants unforgivingly grind me into her, I hear a sharp exhalation as this all happens. As her ass cheeks clamp down on my lower legs. My head and hands putting pressure just under her clit at this point.

My dick is uncomfortably hard, but I also don't really want to rub one out trapped like this. Her phone rings, and she's chatting away loudly even muffled by her lips I can hear her with ease. I can vaguely hear another lady's voice on the other end. I start playing with her clit aggressively to see if I can distract her from her conversation, making her fumble for words. She ends the conversation saying sure I need to come to town anyways I will see you there.

She then explains to me that our work escapade had her so hot at the thought of getting caught. So we are going to have coffee with a girlfriend. And then maybe some shopping or a drive. And that I had better behave myself.

Of course, I can't give her a reply other than to tweak her clit again.

As she gets in her truck and raises her leg, I get a brief break from the pants pushing at me, to be a nuisance as she's sitting down, I bend my legs guessing my knees are right at her back door. Which has always been a no go for me. I hear her gasp in surprise at the slight pressure, but then she does the biggest surprise yet and gives her ass a clench and wiggle.

I have a lot of pressure on me from the seat, and the fact that when she clenched on my legs, I slide down a bit more. Now my upper body is fully engulfed it seems in her lips. I can't tell if her boxers are touching me or not, I can feel her walls pulse as she chuckles and starts her truck.

I'm fully stuck in position until I feel her reach for her clutch, as I take the opportunity to slide up a bit more where it's easier to breathe.

As she drives, I can feel the vibrations coming up from the seat through me and into her, as she can't seem to sit still. After what seems to be an eternity she stops and gets out. I hear say "hey Alex" over the noise of wherever we are, muffled chattering between her and another lady as they order their drinks.

I hear kat asked "are you ok" by her friend, you look flushed and distracted. To which she replies "yep, my husband dared me to take a wearable to town" they both have a good chuckle here as I slide myself up and down pushing and pulling on her clit, which makes her buck and gasp.

I hear the other person say, "I wish I had a man like that", kat replied with well "you never know what the day holds" They chatted a bit more as I did my best to make her twitch and lose focus, much to her friends, and my own amusement.

They had been standing a while talking, when kat said she needed to get some errands done as she walked to the truck her legs nudging my body back and forth slightly, but enough to give her a tickle. As I heard the door open on her truck I decided to see if I could mess with her sliding myself out of her lips towards her ass. In which I did. With way more ease than I anticipated, surprising us both I assumed as I heard her give out yip of surprise. I felt her ass cheeks clamp down as she plopped into her seat. I realized my error too late though. My head was right at her starfish, and I was also upside down, definitely not where I wanted to be

I started squirming hard as she started her truck. She hesitated for what seemed like an eternity, gave a healthy couple wiggles, grinding me on her ass, then picked herself up off the seat for a split second in which I tried to pull myself forwards, only moving about 1/3rd of my body before she sat down with my head and shoulders now lined up perfectly with her opening.

Sliding up into her slightly I felt her buck and squeeze her cheeks on my legs Pinching me in place, my legs likely rubbing on her asshole as my upper body went mid shoulder deep up into her pussy, I felt her rocking her hips driving me in and out a few times.

I slid out and twisted myself around trying to catch my breath, as I felt like I had not had a full breath in forever. She relaxed and started driving, I was fairly pinned to her by the seat and clothes. And couldn't do more than twist my upper body to breathe. Soon after she stopped again and got out of the truck. I pulled myself up some more freeing my hips and legs from her cheeks as she chuckled and said out loud enough for me to hear "ohh bummer that was fun."

I went as high as I could go trying to regain some breathing, her clit lightly rubbing my chest. She ordered some food from a bakery, and then started walking again. Suddenly I felt her tug at her pants and her zipper went down. Light flooded through her soaked boxers, and she pulled them down, sitting me on the sink she then sat on the toilet releasing herself, which I did as well in the sink.

She smiled and then said I think a change is in order, pulling up her boxers and spinning me around much to my protest I tried squirming and using what strength I had, which was rather hopeless with my lack of size.

I was now head down with my feet somewhere past her clit, my head now at her vaginal opening. As I tried to turn around, she quickly crossed her legs, and held them for a few seconds. Before pulling up her pants. I was fairly trapped, and I knew it. Going back out into the bakery I felt her phone vibrating, as she answered it and carried on a conversation she sat down on a chair and crossed her legs, completely smothering me and forcing me partially into her. I quickly had to get my hands in front of my face to create an air pocket as I felt the pressure on my upper body ease up. She started rocking grinding my lower legs against her clit as I was somewhere near shoulder deep in her. Feeling her walls pulsate on me as I slid in, I thought she was going to orgasm there in the store.

I could hear vibrations of her talking still but could not hear what was said. As I felt her stand up and walk. I felt the familiar jostle as she climbed into her truck. And the pressure on my legs as she sat down. Again, she was rocking, my feet likely hitting her clit, and I then realized my hands were able to hit her g spot as I reached up, sliding slightly deeper as I did so. Doing my best to put pressure on it she stopped talking and let out an intake of breath as her walls gripped me tightly. I moved my hands and arms over and around it as best I could, with my face in her g spot as her bucking got faster her walls pulsating on me, I continued this until she slowed pace. With just an occasional spasm.

I felt the engine rev on her truck and sensed movement, as I relaxed not wanting to make her wreck. Especially with me in this predicament. She drove for a short while, as I just relaxed and let her drive. Feeling the engine die, and her getting out and walking. I heard the muffled sounds of our gate and the dogs. Well at least we are home! I felt her fingers on my legs as she pulled me out. A huge smile was on her face as she said thank you! That was amazing, I can tell you enjoyed it too as your rock hard. She got some warm water in the sink and cleaned me up, placed me on the coffee table with the food and she disappeared into the bathroom starting the shower yet again, as she felt all sweaty and sticky.

By the time she was back I had eaten my fill and was just resting. She came out of the bedroom hall wearing a shirt and leggings. Her hair is still wet as she tells me she wants to rest and nap as she's exhausted, it's only midafternoon. She continues to say that I'm going to the beach with a pen pal friend of hers. Who gave her this new "toy" and it was part of the deal.

Her friend Alex only tested it on an inmate last month in the lab. She made a 2nd unit and snuck it out of the building giving it to my wife as a "gift to test" for a small favor. Me. My wife thought it was bullshit and agreed to the terms of loaning me out a few hours. Not realizing what the favor was.

But she's a woman of her word, especially to friends.

Now I'm wondering just how this is going to go. Never once has she been ok with anything extra. Here I am shrunken, naked and very confused. I can tell she's bothered by this. But she also gets to keep the unit for as long as she wants. Which of the possibilities excites her. I'm nervous and yet excited. I rest and eat on a small pillow, drinking water from a cap. When her phone dings, "oh she's here" she says to me.

I'll be right back, I'm going to explain things, so she doesn't have the scares we did. The wait seemed to take FOREVER as my own anxiety, and sense of adventure were creating scenarios in my head. Is this a lady I've met? I know most of my wife's friends or have at least heard about them. I heard the door shut, my heart was racing.

She introduced her friend as "Alex" whom she had coffee with this morning, is a pen pal she made last year from the Lake Tahoe area. They talk all the time.

Alex was also married, but to an overweight husband who had health issues, so she could not test it on him for her own amusement and pleasure. and she also had a daughter. But it's spring break. Now Alex is in her late 30's but looks to be in her 20s, about 5'5 very slender. B cup. Brown hair with greyish green eyes. A few freckles on her face. With a very tanned skin tone.