Shurk

Story Info
A betrayal leads to a show.
2.4k words
3.75
8.5k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Melanin3
Melanin3
33 Followers

Dopamine was running through Kai's veins she had done this a few times but as the elevator was running she couldn't shake the feeling that something was off, she had gotten the green light from Luna earlier and it was almost midnight, all Kai had to do was wait in the car for the signal then she would come in and help clean up.

Luna was in charge and she very much ran the show, she was the one who would lure the men while Kai would help her clean them up, they would both clean up the place and slit the money among themselves.

As the elevator got to the 17th floor, Kai was in action mode. She remembered they needed to be in and out of this fools house, whoever he was in under 30 minutes, the doors of the elevator finally opened and she walked out to a very fancy-looking hallway, she looked at her phone and walked down while looked around for the right door until she was finally standing in front of 352 she checked for cameras and was surprised to see there were none, this area was a "high living" one and the security around those places was usually top tear.

Kai knocked and waited around expecting Luna to open it, when a few seconds went by and nothing, she decided to knock again getting impatient now, they had no time to waste before the rich bastard that lived inside would wake up from unconsciousness and call the cops on them, more specifically Luna.

Kai hoped Luna wasn't drinking this idiot's liquor or they would have problems this time. She got ready to knock again but stopped herself when she heard the door being open, she got ready to scold Luna but she wasn't ready for the man who appeared in front of her, he was tall, nicely built, with a sexy beard, young face, gay eyes, and almost pale skin. Kai usually didn't get a look at the guys Luna drugged until they were passed out and they would both start robbing them, so when she didn't see Luna at the door and instead was greeted by this tall drink of water she panicked on the inside.

Kai quickly had her poker face on, there were only two possibilities here, either she had made a mistake with the address number or Luna had, whatever the case she needed to get out of here fast.

"Ups! Sorry, I must have got the wrong house number," she said quickly stepping away from the door.

"No, you didn't." he said with a Nordic accent taking a sip from his bourbon, and placing a hand into the pocket of his suit trouser "this is 352."

"I am just looking for a friend." She said, looking down at her phone again making sure she wasn't wrong.

"Yes, Brandy told me all about you," he said, as he opened the door wider, giving her a view of the dark luxury apartment.

"Uhhm...no thanks, I think I will just go," she said already walking away back down the hallway.

"Luna told me you were a good listener." He called after her, stopping her right in her tracks, how did he know about Luna? "We can talk about both of you out here if you want, I don't mind."

Kai realize something was wrong, the panic she had tried to hide exploding inside her mind, how much more did this guy know about them? Luna never told guys her real name, she had a bunch of aliases, much less that she was expecting anyone, she knew how to make them feel comfortable and trust her enough to get inside their house, who was this guy? What had he done to Luna? Why were the cops not here yet? She was sure he had had more than enough time to call them.

Was he a cop? Maybe she could just run, and leave Luna behind? After everything they had been through she knew too much, if this guy was a cop there was no way Luna wouldn't flip on her, No...running would only make things worse. But if he wasn't a cop and she was in real danger she wasn't sure if she had a chance against him, even in a clean fight, he looked strong but she knew he most likely hadn't been to jail, at most he had had a couple of fists fight but he didn't look that prepare to fight anyone.

After examining all possibilities she turned around and walked back to his door, she took a minute to prepare, a deep breath, and walked into the mostly dark apartment, closing the door behind her.

Inside the apartment, everything was black and white giving it a minimalistic yet modern look; she took a couple of steps in and saw the man behind the very nice-looking mini bar.

"Have a sit." He said calmly "would you like a drink?"

"No, thanks." She said after taking a sit "Where is Luna?"

"She had to leave in a hurry." He said joining her in a chair opposite hers "she told me to tell you, that she won't be coming back...you're on your own"

"Is that so?" she said, this man was a liar, there was no way Luna would just disappear like that.

"You can try and call her," he said looking down at her phone "see if she picks up."

Kai didn't hesitate and did just that, not breaking eye contact, she needed to know where he was at all times to then predict an attack, and she was already preparing one herself. The phone ringed a couple of times but Luna never picked up.

"What did you do to her?" She asked, not wanting to believe Luna would just ghost her like that.

"Oh...nothing sinister I assure you, she just sold you out for five big ones," he said resting back in the chair.

"No, she didn't stop lying," Kai said amused "What did you do to Luna? Who are you?"

"I am Hugo...no I am not a cop, your friend Luna and I just worked on a deal...she told me all about you two, and how she was tired of running around robbing with you, she wanted money to leave the city and start a new life somewhere....Uhhm fresh," he said looking outside the windows.

Kai though about it. it wasn't farfetched to believe Luna could do something like that, between the two she had always been the one talking about starting a new life somewhere else, and it wasn't that Kai wasn't up for it, but she was more of a planner, she too was getting tired of the reckless life and wanted to live a peaceful life without always being on the run.

"Oh Yah?! What did she promise you?" she said imagining the worst.

"She promised me a show...she told me all about how you two met in prison and started on this life path running away and stealing from men after drugging them...she told me all about you, and all your little secrets, your childhood and everything else," he said looking back at her.

"Yeah, I bet she was super comfortable wasn't she?" kai wasn't about to drop her cool, she was fuming with rage and panic inside but she knew better than to react "let me guess if I don't comply to whatever sick thing you want, I go back to prison?"

"More or less... but I just want the show I was promised that's all." he said having another sip of his bourbon "You could very much go to prison for about 20 years? With all the things she told me."

"It would be your word against mine," she said defiantly, desperate to gain control of the situation.

"Look around you, do you really think so?" he said with a smirk.

Kai already knew it, he looked like one of those trust-found assholes, and he clearly had the money and time to make sure she went away for a long while; people would definitely believe the rich man over the black ex-convict.

"Could I use the rest room please?" She said getting up.

"Sure, second door on the right." he pointed behind her.

Soon as she closed the door behind her, she felt the floor collapse beneath her feet, her heart was rising, and her head spinning, she couldn't breathe, this couldn't be real! She walked around like a mad woman, she couldn't believe how messed up things had gone, what could she possibly do? How had she not seen it coming? Luna had completely messed up her life; all of this had been her idea.

When they both were released from prison and things were extremely hard, they had both sold almost everything and still ended up homeless. In her lowest darkest moment they both had gotten close enough, she had trusted her with things about her life and they had formed a decent friendship, even if kai knew deep down Luna was not a trustworthy person, they both just bonded and in desperate need for protection and shelter, Luna had started stealing and soon that was all they would do, steal to survive.

Kai needed to compose herself and think, she decided to play his game and negotiate things. She took her time and came back into the room.

"If I say no, I am going to prison, and if I say yes this will never end will it?" she said, feeling a bit defatted "so the answer is no, but can I ask for a head start? Just let me leave."

"You misunderstand me, I just want the show I was promised...nothing more, after I will call the security downstairs and allow you to leave, I will not call the cops on you." he said, edging himself forward "You will be free to go, this deal is just for tonight if you want it but if you don't you, then you give me no choice Kai."

"How do I know you're telling the truth?" she said, desperate for a way out.

"I give you my word, you can trust in my word." He said, resting back on the chair.

"So what do you want me to do?" she said after a long silence, realizing this was the only thing she could do, she was absolutely out of options. Kai needed to trust this stranger in order to possibly save her freedom.

"Whatever you, want to do." He said.

"I will have that drink," she said after a silence, this couldn't possibly be worst but she needed to let loose to do this, seduction was the name of the game as she gave him a smile she hoped he wouldn't know was fake.

They set down and had the drink in silence, neither wanted to get the eye off the other, now Kai realize this didn't have to be as bad as she imagined it, he was a really attractive man, and she could kind of understand why Luna would have wanted to comply with his demands.

"Shall we?" she said, wanting to get this over with. She followed him up a short staircase further inside the apartment.

As she walked inside his master bedroom, she realize she hadn't been naked in front of anyone in years, since she had been released from prison all she could think of was surviving.

He switched one of the lights on, and toke a seat in a chair far off the corner, a few steps in front of her and the bed, while she looked around.

"Absolutely, no touching got it?" she said, When she was ready.

"Yes," he answered numbly.

Kai slowly started to undress until she was completely nude, she had never done this before but she hope it would be enough, she stood in front of him as his grey eyes consume every inch of her body, she slowly turned around giving him a site to remember with her lovely ass, she slowly swag her hips side to side, roaming her hands all over her body, moving to the rhythm in her mind.

She bend down in front of him and squeezed her tits, she then cat walked to the bed, and lied down. She slowly opened her legs exposing her pretty pussy to him; all he could do was sit and undo the bottoms on his shirt. Kai decide to get bold and staring down at him, the way his eyes hungrily watch her, it made her hot and she didn't want to stop it.

She spread her legs wider giving him an even better view, then she started massaging her clit, and pinching her tits, at first it was slow and steady then she speed up, she stopped and sucked her fingers testing herself and moaning, then she continued furiously rubbing her clit and fingering herself, she could feel herself Cumming.

She lay back with her eyes shot, hips ridding on her finger and her toes pointed in the air, it felt so satisfying, and as she lay there she immediately wanted more.

Kai toke a couple of breaths and looked down at him, he was still staring at her with a hungry look, and she decided this was enough she closed her legs, and Hugo got up and walked out of the room to her surprise.

She got dressed up to her body's dismay and walked down and out of the room, down the staircase; he was standing at the door with an envelope in his hand.

"I could drop you off if you would like?" he said, handing her the envelope.

Kai looked inside and found a couple hundred bucks and a black business card with his name and phone number on it.

"I think, I will be fine thank you." She said, placing the envelope inside her pockets.

"It was a real pleasure meeting you, kai" he said.

"Right!" she said walking out.

She could believe she was walking outside the building and the security hadn't stopped her, she called out for a taxi and on her way to the motel her heart was still raising, she couldn't believe what she had just done, she tried to talk herself into forgetting but she was sure, she never would.

That was one of the most erotic things she had ever done and she couldn't believe he had actually given her more money for it.

As she opened the door to the motel, she found everything ran sacked and Luna's things gone, yet another confirmation of the betrayal... she cleaned up the best she could and then processed to try and rest but all she could think about was Hugo, and the way he looked at her. Now she was all alone not knowing what to do next, she set all alone in the room not believing how the night had turned out.

Melanin3
Melanin3
33 Followers