All Comments on 'Shurk'

by Melanin3

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was a waste of five minutes. The writing, spelling and punctuation is horrible.

Melanin3Melanin3over 1 year agoAuthor

thank you for all the feedback iam new at this and will try my best to get better like they say it takes time and practice to master a skill .. sorry if some of the spelling and writing is bad english is my fourth language...thank you for the patience.

Melanin3Melanin3over 1 year agoAuthor

Iam very sorry for the mistakes iam new at this, iam trying to get better as english is only my fourth language is a bit challenging but i will continue to improve really hope you all enjoy the actual story...thank you all.

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Confused a bit — at this moment only see 1 very short comment about spelling and punctuation, yet you says thanks for all the feedback (?). In any case, this storyline around Kai and Luna has a lot of potential; it is intriguing and I am curious: where did Luna go, did she really sell out Kai, what and why did they steal from men, etc. Yes, this piece needs editing, but Kai is an interesting character. Hope you continue to share.

Melanin3Melanin3over 1 year agoAuthor

even one comment is feedback for me I really do want to improve my work. I have been wanting to do this for the past 20 years or so... as for kai's story some of the answers are already there others are still to come. I just hope everyone can come on this journey with me , I was just asking for a bit of grace as I keep working to make everyone's reading experience satisfying. things r just a bit harder to me in some aspects but again thank everyone who has enjoyed this story, it really means the world to me.....

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Not a bad story. Going to give you 5 stars for your story but If you please, indulge an old retired Senior Editor from the U.S. Please, as quick as you can, undo your Literotica habit of using dot dot dots. How many novels have you read with it's use? Your use of 'had had', it is not in the English Language, Refrain from using too many stumbling, bumbling, stutter words such as, Uhmm, er, uh, etc, etc,,,. My best advice is to purchase Text Aloud 4, it is a work of genius for editing. Of course you'd need a voice like Ivona voices, they are realistic and not mechanical sounding. If you can't afford it then send me a message and I'd send you a link to my Storage Site to download it with 2 voices. I used to be a coder and hacker and include a text file labeled 'How to Install', I wish it had been available 34 years ago, lol. Because you submit in English, you'd set it up in English, along with the Dictionary and it will correct your mistakes as you type. GOOD LUCK!

hotpussiehotpussieover 1 year ago

this story has potential for an excellent read, BUT you need to expand on it, did luna really sell Kia out, did Kia have sexual feelings for Hugo afterwards, was Kia interested in finding out how HUGE his cock was

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMelanin3@Melanin3
just really enjoy writing brahf I do what i want

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Shurk Series Info

SIMILAR Stories