Shy Boy Ch. 02

Story Info
Fucking his roommate while he's (finally) holding her hand.
2.1k words
4.59
14.5k
14
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ambersin
Ambersin
46 Followers

Author's note: This continues Lara and Dorian's story. I recommend reading the previous chapter first. :) Enjoy reading!

_

CHAPTER 2: DIE HARD

Lara woke with a headache. In Dorian's bed. She blinked several times, then turned to her side. She found Dorian beside her. His eyes were open, bright and aware, making her think that he'd been up for a while.

"Oh my god," she whimpered. "My head."

"Told you to slow down. You never listen."

"Yeah, yeah, I know. Why didn't you put my drunk ass in the living room?"

"I didn't feel like getting the sofa ready in the middle of the night. This was easier."

"Uh. I hope I didn't snore."

Dorian shrugged. "You were peaceful."

Now that he mentioned it, she did remember feeling suspiciously safe and warm and close to a certain male body. She shook her head, and with it, that tempting image. "Breakfast?"

"Yes."

They prepared food and spent the rest of the day playing video games. Connor had left for work early, so Lara hadn't seen him since their little adventure the night before. She didn't mind having Dorian all to herself, but a part of her desperately needed Connor to return, to continue the game they'd started. To continue having Dorian look at her. Touch her. Even if it was just to wipe away saliva dripping from her mouth. The memory of that single touch still sent shivers down her spine.

They were making dinner when Connor finally came home. He asked if he could help, and they assigned him cleaning duty. They ate together, and to everyone's surprise, it wasn't awkward, and no one was uncomfortable. Instead, there was a tingling spark in the air. Lara felt high just breathing it in. The anticipation of what they could be doing tonight made her wet.

It was time to put her plan into action. "How about a movie?" she suggested.

"Sure," Dorian said.

Connor smiled. "I'm in."

They headed to the living room. Lara insisted on preparing the sofa before they got too comfortable. Dorian said it was unnecessary, but he helped her unfold the sofa regardless. She pulled a sheet over the makeshift bed, threw the pillows back on it, and flopped herself right in the middle on her belly. Dorian took the space to her right, and Connor the one to her left.

They argued over what movie to watch and eventually settled on Die Hard. A compromise. Connor had wanted to watch some award-winning indie film she couldn't remember the name of. Lara had voted for Matrix. And Dorian had wanted A Clockwork Orange. Of course, he did. But not tonight. Not if she had a say in it.

Half-way through the movie, Lara's eyes grew heavy. All that drinking from last night was taking its toll. She figured she could just rest her eyes for a bit. Sleep overwhelmed her instantly. She had no idea how long she'd been out, but when she woke again, she heard the boys talking about her.

"Dude, I gotta say," Conner whispered, "last night was some mad shit. Your girl here is wild."

Dorian said, "She's very sweet. With a very dirty mind."

"And you didn't mind?"

"I'm not here to judge her." Dorian chuckled. "Though I would have judged you if you'd been able to resist that offer."

"No shit, mate. I was very conflicted. Mainly because of you. But the booze helped."

"Between you and me, her ex was an asshole. I'm glad it ended. But she was sad and deserves some fun."

"Well, I'm happy to oblige," Connor said, quietly laughing. "Fuck. Now I'm hard again."

A loud gunshot was fired in the movie. Lara used that moment to pretend to jerk awake. "What did I miss?"

"Nothing," Connor said, blushing a little.

Another gunshot was fired. "Jesus, this is so loud." Lara leaned over the edge of the makeshift bed to grab the remote. Her oversized shirt slid up a bit and she could feel half her butt being exposed to cool air. She was wearing panties, sheer white ones that didn't leave much to the imagination.

Connor inhaled sharply, then cleared his throat, as if to hide the fact.

"Like what you see?" Lara asked, still bending over the edge while her elbows lingered on the soft carpet.

"Yeah," Connor said. "Who wouldn't."

"You can touch me, if you want."

"You sure?"

"Yes." She stretched a little further to prove the point, letting her ass come up higher.

Connor's hand found her ass cheek not a second later. He gently squeezed it, then the other, before sliding down the middle. Her wetness melted through the fabric, sticking to Connor's fingertips.

"Damn."

"Keep going. That feels really good," Lara said, climbing back up to lay down on the sofa with her head resting on her arm.

"Really?"

"Yes, really." She chuckled. "Are you always this hesitant when a girl offers you her ass?"

Connor coughed. "To be fair, it usually doesn't happen like this."

But he kept stroking regardless. His finger glided between her folds, all the way down to her clit, then up again over her ass. Her underwear grew so wet that eventually it felt like there was barely anything between them.

"I'm so hard, dude," Connor said to Dorian. It was like he needed another man to tell him that this was real. That it was really happening.

Dorian didn't reply, so Lara took a peek at him over her right shoulder. He was watching the movie, ignoring everything that was going on beside him. Even his hands were relaxed. There wasn't a tense muscle in his body. Disappointment hit Lara.

"I'm going to have to look at you a bit more closely," Connor said and pulled down her panties, exposing her completely. "Wow."

He used his hands to look at her in detail, pulling her legs apart, then her folds. "This is going to sound like a cliché, but you have the most perfect pussy I've ever seen."

That finally made Dorian sit up straighter. His body shifted and he looked. Her best friend looked at her. At her pussy.

Lara melted under his gaze. Literally. A quiet moan escaped her. Her hips relaxed into the mattress. What did he think? Did he agree with Connor? Did he want to touch her too?

Connor pushed a finger inside her. Slowly, he dragged it over her clit. A few lazy circles. Then it slipped back in. The entire time, she was imagining it was Dorian's.

"Fuck. Lara. I'm not sure I can resist you for much longer."

"Then don't."

Connor glanced at Dorian, who understood the silent question. Leave us?

Nodding, Dorian got up to leave, but Lara grabbed his hand. "Stay."

His eyes burned into her. "Why?"

Because I want you. Because I love you. Because I've loved you since the day I had met you. But she couldn't say any of that right now. "Because I need you."

It was true enough. She did need him. Inside her heart and inside her pussy. She hoped he could see all of that in her eyes.

Dorian looked back at Connor, who nodded in agreement. "She makes the rules."

"Fine," Dorian said and fell back down beside her. Lara did not let go off him. She held on to his hand even as Connor grabbed her hips to roll her on her side. He climbed behind her and pulled out his cock. He let it flap against her ass while he fumbled for a condom in his jeans pocket.

Dorian shifted to face her, one elbow propped up to support his head. There were only a few inches between them, and Lara thought about how she could almost kiss him.

She squeezed his hand again as Connor's cock pushed between her legs. Dorian squeezed back, making it so much sweeter when Connor entered her at the same moment.

"Oh my god," Lara said as Connor moved in and out, his strokes slow but excited. Lara's moans got louder, and she caught Dorian looking down. Between her legs. Where his roommate moved in and out of her.

She lifted her top leg so that he could get a better view. He glanced at her, and she smiled, not ashamed of letting him know that it was intentional. That she was spreading her legs for him.

Connor's thrusts became more hurried, more powerful, and Lara felt herself getting sore. She was incredibly sensitive, which meant she could never fuck as hard as she wanted. She hated it. She also hated having to tell her partners to slow down. She loved it when they got wild, when they lost themselves in her. So she usually just took it until they came.

That was the plan. At least it was until Dorian said, "Slow down."

To her surprise, Connor listened, as if it was the most normal thing in the world to get directions from another guy while fucking a girl.

Thanks, Lara mouthed to Dorian.

He watched her with those intense eyes and that iron mask. How could he hide his emotions so well from her? She should know him better by now.

"Can I cum on your face, Lara?" Connor asked, interrupting her thoughts.

"Yes," she said, "please."

Connor grunted at that last word. He pulled out and she turned on her back. Continuing to stroke himself, he climbed over her. Lara opened her mouth in anticipation, still holding Dorian's hand.

Connor's breathing grew heavy and then he released himself onto her. His hot cum hit her face, and she eagerly swallowed what she could. Connor groaned as he squeezed the last drops out of his cock, then he collapsed next to her.

"Fucking hell, Lara," he said.

She smiled.

"Now let me return the favor." Connor crawled between her legs. His tongue swept over her clit. "Fuck, you're so hot. I can't decide what's more beautiful. Your pussy or your face covered in cum. We need a tiebreaker. Dorian?"

She didn't think he would answer, but he said, "Definitely the face."

And then he leaned over and kissed her. Lara's heart skipped a beat. For a moment, everything blurred. Dorian was kissing her? Was he really?

She opened her eyes to check. Yep, that was her beautiful friend leaning over her, one hand grabbing her cum-stained face, the other still entangled with hers. He smelled so, so good. His lips claimed hers, strong but oh so soft. He paused the kiss to look at her. There was still hardly any emotion in his eyes. It could be doubt, for all she knew. So Lara did not give him any time to reconsider. She inched up to meet his mouth, kissing him with all the intention in the world.

"That's so hot," Connor commented from between her legs, before he licked over her clit again.

Lara moaned into Dorian's mouth. He used the opportunity to slip his tongue between her lips. And when their tongues met, a shock sparked through Lara so intense it drove her over the edge. Her loud moan was muffled by Dorian's mouth, and he kissed her harder as she came. The top half of his body was pushing down on her. She relished his weight. His warmth. The way he was kissing her as if he'd dreamed of it just as long as she had.

The waves of her orgasm slowly faded, bringing back a sense of reality. Dorian seemed to feel it too because he abruptly released her. For a moment, he seemed lost, frozen, shocked. Then he got up and went to his room without a word. No good night. Nothing.

What the fuck?

Connor, still half delirious from his own orgasm, asked if she needed anything. She forced a smile, shook her head. He was truly a perfect hookup. Still, she felt like shit once she was alone.

Had she ruined things with Dorian? Had she gone too far? Fuck. This was bad. Lara wiped herself clean, then lay on the sofa, staring at the ceiling for what felt like hours. The kiss hardly mattered anymore. Not when he had fled like this. Not when he hadn't even said good night. They always said good night.

The longer she thought about it, the more she regretted it all. She should have never crossed that line. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Lara couldn't breathe. Couldn't bear the thought of having to look Dorian in the eyes in the morning. So she did the only thing she could think of: run. Run like a coward. She quietly jumped out of bed, grabbed her bag, and practically sprinted out of Dorian's apartment.

Ambersin
Ambersin
46 Followers