Shy Boy Harem Pt. 05

Story Info
Korean hottie forces Jason to anally take her.
3.2k words
4.71
34.3k
73

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N: Don't worry, a plot is building. I just want to establish the harem before we get to some of the main arcs. Overall though, this will still be pretty slice of life, just with some added zest so it isn't a 'girl-of-the-week' kinda thing. It's also hard to say how large I want the harem to be. Currently I'm feeling four girls but it might be five. We are definitely getting a MILF in there. Share your thoughts in the comments below!

Aanya ended up fucking me all night. By the end of it, I was essentially just trying to escape her rather than chase after Valeria because she was so voracious in her sexual appetite. I think I even had to fuck her upside down. Eventually, by the grace of God himself, she ended up passing out on the floor while making me ram her as hard as I could. I dragged her into my bed and collapsed next to her, falling asleep to dreams of sex demonesses and succubi.

The afternoon sun awoke me. I turned in bed to see a still-passed out Aanya sleeping like a baby but sprawled out like a madman. She had dried cum all over her, some in her hair, lots on her face, on her tits and loads on her pussy, so much so it looked like I had painted it on.

I pulled back the covers, slipped out of the bed, and searched for my cellphone. I remember having left somewhere in the family room and it took a minute but I eventually discovered it.

Upon acquiring it, I noticed I had a message from Valeria. It read, "Meet my friend Korean friend Jenni at this address at 3. Grab coffee with her. She wants to see if you're for real. Then she will take you to her mom. Doesn't want to bother her unless necessary lol." An address was listed below.

I checked the time. 2:45 PM. Shit! I immediately scrambled for the shower.

ع

Luckily, I made it there before her, even though I was late. The place was pretty empty, only an old guy doing a crossword puzzle and a few college-aged baristas.

I cracked my black coffee and took tiny sips as I waited, anxious. I wasn't good at making chitchat. Why did I agree to this in the first place!

The door swung open and in walked a young Korean lady, dressed in a sports bra and some yoga pants that showed off her nice midriff. Her hair was tied in a ponytail and gentle curls flowed out. Her breasts, I couldn't help but notice, were nicely sized, maybe measuring up to a C cup. Certainly not boobs like Aanya's but they were a good handful regardless and well proportioned to her toned frame. Both Valeria and Aanya had a little bit more weight to them (in all the right places), which explained why their asses and breasts were so big. Their tummies were cute, the little bit of plumpness showing whereas Jenni had none to speak of.

She glanced around the shop before heading to me. "Are you Jason?" She asked after she reached my table.

I nodded, dumbly mute.

"Perfect!" Her face lit up, which had actually looked a little intimidating before. "Let me grab a coffee and we can chat!"

She made her way to the registers and I, in turn, reflected on the fact that I was in another situation where I had to actually speak to a beautiful girl. This was such a stupid idea! I'm too socially awkward for this!

Jenni found her way back to me after having gotten her coffee.

"Hi! Pleasure to meet you. I'm Jenni but I bet Valeria has already introduced me." Her smile was warm as she seated herself across from me.

I stuttered. "Um ye-yes she did."

"Wonderful! And sorry I took so long. I just work at the gym across the street and the yoga class I teach ended up taking an extra bit of time. Everyone gets their panties in a bunch when you make them do an extended doggy." She sighed heartily. "Anyway, I don't want to waste too much of your time but I also just wanted to be sure that you weren't pulling Valeria's leg. My mom is an awfully busy woman after all."

"Oh yea, of co-course," I sputtered, trying to sound understanding and instead coming off as terribly awkward. Jenni smiled warmly again despite my nervousness.

"So, how's it work?" She asked.

"Oh that, um. Well, let's see, it's to-touch based." I mentally facepalmed myself. My stuttering was out of control. She was just so attractive that it left me entirely defenseless.

"Cool! So should I give you my hand."

I didn't trust myself to speak so I nodded instead. She put her coffee into her left hand and extended her right out in front of me. More anxiety blossomed within at seeing her dainty Asian hands, so cute, waiting for me to touch them.

I took a deep breath and met her hand with mine. I shocked her, just as expected and the effect was visceral. Her cheeks grew flush, a sweat on her forehead broke out and she suddenly started squirming in her seat.

"Holy hell," she whispered heatedly. "What's going on with my body?" She looked down at herself and then closed her eyes in a silent moan, hand suddenly tightening around mine, refusing to let me go. I had intended only to give her a quick taste but her grip was like iron. She was absolutely stronger than my scrawny ass.

"I'm so hot," she whispered. "Did everyone else feel this?"

I nodded stiffly. "So f-far. Any woman I touch."

"Holy fuck," she breathed. "This is too intense."

I wanted to pull my hand away, feeling too awkward but she wouldn't let me. She panted and her eyes settled on mine, hungry, lusty.

"It's working," she said. Her other hand stretched out tenderly, looking for my right one. Delicate fingers, manicured, painted with a soft pink nail polish. I hesitated but she let out a tiny moan and it propelled me to give her my hand.

Her whole body shook as soon as we connected and I could tell she was cumming. Her forehead touched the table, body stretched out over the table. We probably looked crazy, like I was conducting some exorcism on her but, honestly, that wasn't too far from the truth.

The orgasm rolled through her body and gently subsided, a brief one.

She looked at me with eyes of surprise. "Oh my god... I've never felt something like that before. I just came in my chair," she whispered.

Jenni stood up suddenly, hands still holding mine. Without a word, she pulled me towards the bathrooms. My brain only started to process what was happening by the time we had crossed half the cafe and my legs instantly turned to jello. She was taking me to fuck in the bathroom.

I probably would have froze if her relentless tugging hadn't pulled me along. Before I knew it, we were in the bathroom and her lips were on mine. Her tongue flitted into my mouth and I tasted her saliva. Our tongues danced together, hers leading with a lusty intensity.

She was a fantastic kisser. Fireworks exploded in my mouth as this sexy Asian hottie continued to make out with me. My cock throbbed. Her body grinded against mine, slowly and sensual.

Some random Asian girl I had just met was kissing me in the bathroom! Even though this had happened twice before, I couldn't believe it. It was just so amazing and, at the same time, terrifying. It meant that girls paid attention to me and I often shriveled up under their recognition.

She moaned into my mouth but her wickedly delightful tongue did not relent, searching my mouth cavity. She grabbed both my hands, for they had been dangling uselessly by my side, and placed them on her ass.

I gripped it, not knowing what else to do. Her tits, constrained by the sports bra, smooshed against my chest and it made me only harder.

Then I felt her pulling down her pants. She broke away from the kiss and looked straight at me with those sexy cocoa-colored eyes. Her yoga pants dropped to the floor, along with her panties.

"Do you want to fuck my ass?" She found my raging hardon and, through my jeans, stroked it, hand running up and down.

I didn't know what to say. Doesn't that hurt girls? Wouldn't that be an unenjoyable experience for her? I thought you needed lube to do it? So I ended up just standing there, staring blankly at her.

"Oh god," she breathed, head descending onto my chest. "Please say yes. I need your cock in my asshole."

"I-I don't want to hurt you."

Her eyes immediately relocked onto mine and the stroking intensified. "I need it, please."

I hesitated but ended up giving a single awkward nod. She sprang into action. My pants and underwear were dropped after a little fiddling and she made me step out of them. She spun around and leaned on the sink, sticking her ass out.

"Lube your dick in my pussy and then ram me," she ordered. I did as commanded more due to my nature of wanting to obey commands so as not to upset people than anything else, including sexual tension. I took my cock and brought it against her freshly shaved pussy lips. Juices flowed onto it, a steady stream of them working onto my cock. She pushed herself onto it, impaling herself, and I groaned as her silky snatch descended upon my cock.

But before I could really start to enjoy it, she pulled herself back up and off, instead positioning her asshole such that my bulbous cockhead was knocking on its door. I could feel her anal ring tensing and untensing. Her ass looked fantastic from this point, bubbly and cute, teardrop shaped even.

"Are you sure y-you want me to enter?" I said, which I'd learn later, is a question that she hates.

She impaled herself again, forcefully, and screamed. My cock slammed into her bowels, forcing the tight ring to widen. It throbbed with pleasure.

"Oh fuck! Jesus, fuck!" She yelled. One hand reached behind and grabbed my leg. I instantly froze, fearing I had hurt her.

"Are you okay?" I leaned down to ask, careful not to move my dick anymore.

"Oh babe, I'm doing great! I haven't had a cock in my ass for at least a year." Her hand dropped away from my thigh. "Now fuck me like you own me."

I placed both hands on her hips and started to move in and out in long, slow pumps. Her asshole was tight as hell and I was afraid too much friction too fast would cause her pain. But damn did it feel good. Her anal sheath massaged my dick as I hilted her again.

"Faster!" She yelled, hands gripping the sink fiercely.

"You're too tight. I can't go too fast," I bleated.

"I don't care. Just fuck me harder." This time her voice really rang out. I was afraid that the people outside were going to hear it so I did as she commanded and I started pumping away. She groaned in delight and I could feel her backdoor clench and unclench around my cock.

Everytime I hilted her, I got to watch her ass jiggle against my body. It was such a damn cute ass. I lowered my hands and sank my fingers into her soft flesh before realizing what I was doing and quickly returned them to her hips.

"Oh hell babe, touch me there again. I liked that," she moaned as her velvety asshole milked my cock. I lowered my hands again and they sank into her ass. I gripped it hard and plowed her. Well, she was also doing a significant amount of work ramming into me but it was delightful anyway to see my cock sink into her asshole each and everytime.

"Now slap me!" She ordered. Fear settled into my gut. I knew that Valeria liked me to slap her but I just met this girl! Nevertheless, there was no time to fret because she yelled it louder again and I was far more nervous that someone would overhear and arrest me for public indecency than anything else.

I raised a hand and dropped it down on her ass, making a light slapping sound as I continued to slide in and out of her bowels.

"What the hell was that? I said 'slap me!'" She had turned her head to look at me, face scowling in that way cute Asian girls do. I hilted myself in her ass.

I brought my hand up again and brought it down with more force, creating a louder crack on her ass. It jiggled in response.

"Are you understanding me? I'm saying to slap the ever living shit out of my ass. Beat my ass so hard that I can't sit on it for a week." Then she drew herself out, so far the tip of my bulbous cockhead almost fell out before sliding it back in and moaning. "Now slap me!"

The fear of her alerting people drove me to listen. I did it once more, hand held up high and brought it down so hard that it sounded like a textbook being dropped onto a desk. My hand stung from the impact.

She turned back towards the sink and I could see she had closed her eyes, a smile dancing across her lips. "More!" she cried.

I slapped her again, watching all that assfat bounce as my cock drove in and out of her.

"More!" she cried again.

I slapped her and didn't stop. Her flesh jiggled with each hit, growing redder and redder. The slaps on her ass mixed with the sound of my thighs clapping her ass in a general mess of depravity.

I loved the way her asshole gripped my dick. Despite the weird pain stuff, it was a wild experience.

"Oh fuck, just like that babe," she yelled, amidst the slaps. Her asshole clenched on each hit and I shuddered every time at the warmth of her anal cavity. Pressure started to build in my balls.

"Do you like my tiny asshole, babe?" she asked, panting.

I stopped slapping her to respond but that immediately resulted in her turning around and scowling at me, ordering me to continue. I awkwardly kept the slaps up as I talked, hand now ringing in pain.

"Your ass feels really nice. I've never done anal before." She moaned at that, at hearing I was an anal virgin.

I kept thrusting away at her, pumping hard, slapping hard.

"Now grab my hair and yank it!"

I looked up at her curly black ponytail, pausing the slaps. It looked so thick and silky, bouncing with each clap of her asscheeks against my body. I gingerly placed my hand on her ponytail, holding the where the hairband was as if it were a downfacing dagger. My fingers curled around the satiny hair.

"Yank!" She cried.

I saw in the reflection of the mirror that her cute Korean face was scrunched up in pleasure, eyes still tightly shut and tongue already lolling out.

I pulled on it lightly enough that she wouldn't have to move her head as her bowels milked my cock.

I heard her sigh and then she wiggled her hair out of my weak grip before turning to look at me again. "Babe, listen to me. Yank my hair. Make me scream. Make me moan in pain on that wonderful cock of yours. Just do it hard. I want you to pull so hard that I have to arch my back and stand on my tiptoes. I want you to heave it back so far that you have shove the middle of my back forward so you can keep plowing my asshole. Do you understand?"

I gulped. That was quite the order. There was no way I could do something like that to her. It sounded so painful, so awful. But then something unexpected happened. A wave of electric shocks transferred between us. They were tiny but they happened everywhere, my thigh to her ass, my cock to her asshole, my hand to her side. I barely felt them and they disappeared so fast that I didn't even get to finish one stroke into her ass. Jenni screamed and I could tell she was cumming like she never had before, whole body shaking like a vibrator. She sank onto the sink, unable to hold herself up.

But something changed in me this time. Everything felt... different. I would have stopped plowing her anal sheath but this change... it didn't let me. It was like I had lost control over myself, over my body.

My hand suddenly grabbed hold of her hair, same position again. This time, the grip was aggressive, powerful. I yanked on it so hard that she had to arch her back and stare up at the ceiling. She screamed in delight and he asshole quivered on my dick.

I thrusted hard and I didn't stop. The pressure was mounting in my balls and every thrust into her bowels only made me pull harder on her hair.

"Ow, holy fuck, ow, goddamit, ow!" She yelled, smiling as wide as I had ever seen a woman smile. I could almost heat the cum sloshing in my balls as she moaned and groaned. I was going to cum in this tiny little Asian princess and I literally couldn't stop. It was both horrifying and exhilarating.

My dick throbbed in her ass.

"Shove me into the toilet! Humiliate me!" She cried.

And, to my alarm, my body did as she commanded. With a stiff and hard hold on her hair, I drove her into the toilet. Her head descended below the water. While it was clean as could be, I was horrified at what I was doing. I pulled her out quickly enough that I didn't have to worry and was thankfully greeted by the sight of her smiling.

I pushed her face onto the rim of the toilet and my body, still working autonomously, plowed her as hard as it could.

My cock sawed in and out of her little cute asshole and before I knew it, I was filling her up with my white NEET cum. My dick spasmed in her asshole and she, in turn, moaned as her bowels became filled with my salty seed.

Rope after rope of cum fired out of my dick. I moaned and leaned over her, suddenly regaining control of my body. I released her hair and we just laid there, panting, as euphoric delight swept over us and I continued to cum in her.

It slowed down and my last spurt of cum found it's way into her anal passage.

I slid myself out and dropped down on the floor beside the toilet, feeling the cold linoleum through my pants. My cum leaked out of her ass hole and dribbled down her thigh.

"Oh god, you filled me up so good." She rubbed her clit with one and felt her stomach with her other hand. Her delicious Korean ass was still sticking out.

I barely mumbled a reply, feeling as drained as my balls were.

Then she said something absolutely crazy. "I can't wait to share you with my mom."

I think I had a heart attack on the spot.