All Comments on 'Shy Boy Harem Pt. 05'

by RebeccaAutumn

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
masqbehemothmasqbehemothalmost 2 years ago

Love the variation between the girls! Can't wait to meet the rest of the harem. Hope our protag gets some of his own confidence soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Having first time sex with a stranger be so brutal and violent is just not attractive to me. Also, the mc doesn't seem to be into it and being forced by the strange power is making this seem like a curse. Finally, dunking someone's head in a public toilet is just disgusting. Even if the girl is into it, I would lose all arousal at that point. This series is well written and has been interesting so far, but if it continues like this it's not for me.

AlittleWeirdAlittleWeirdalmost 2 years ago

Big fan so far great storytelling and I can't wait for more chapters keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What did you say her phone number was?

Toro1Toro1almost 2 years ago

Love the story so far. I am interested in where the plot is going. Personally I don't think I as a big a boob fan as the protagonist, but hey, no issues there. Can't wait for them all to get together. Keep up the great work.

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyalmost 2 years ago
Unfortunately

I have to side with the anonymous commenter, up til now it has been good.

Why there has to be such violent sex the first time they meet, and despite all that screaming from the bathroom. No one came to check?, I can understand that you wanted some variation in the girls. This is heading towards territory that kills the story for me, the little kinks from the indian girl was ok.

But if you are going to head towards bdsm and other such hard stuff, I fear I will have to stop reading.

Sparky1806Sparky1806almost 2 years ago

I need more when is the next chapters coming out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Harem stories can be great fun but often they burn too fast by getting too extreme or bringing in too many girls too fast. Check the "Big tits club" as an example for an excellent storyline with the perfect pace. Besides the sex, there needs to be a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was with u until the head in the toilet bit... the rest was gr8 though

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please fix the series, you can’t go from chapter 5 to 6 after reading chapter 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Toilet... no.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He tells Jenni he's never done anal. Last chapter, Aanya begged for anal right before an all night fuckfest. Seems unlikely he never nailed her ass then.

Also, have to agree on the head in toilet bit - not sexy. Not even if it was newly installed, never used.

Ray314Ray314almost 2 years ago

I like the way the story is going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

We need a redhead!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

We need reheads!!!!!

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999almost 2 years ago

No toilet stuff, piss, or scat please

RakizakaRakizakaalmost 2 years ago

My oh my, toilet scene cpild have been better without the CIA interrogation technique of head dunking in water

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Shoving her head in the toilet?? I know some women get turned on by feeling like they're being used and owned by their sexual partners, but I don't think anyone that doesn't have a piss or scat fetish would ever be down for that. I know horny mode can make people do and say shit that they wouldn't consider in a normal state of mind, but I think that was a bit far

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 1 year ago

You are definitely on the path to an excellent harem...each of the girls has her own "thing", making the variety quite nice. Getting all of them together is going to be a work of art for you!!

Public toilet dunking...not your finest bit of writing...definitely nasty, NOT a *total* turnoff!

And I have to agree with the 'we need a redhead' comment(s)...I adore redheads...they are more spicy than Aanya...one will add that much more to Jason's Delight!!

🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

Lord_JohnnyLord_Johnnyover 1 year ago

Yeah, the toilet was a bit much.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"Shove me into the toilet!" Jeezus these are some kinky bitches he finds. I think it needs to be toned down a bit. This isn't a harem he's building; it's a collection of kinky sex-crazed bitches. And with his shy and reluctant he seems to be, this isn't going to end well. Though I suppose they seem to be addicted to him so it probably won't matter much.

Gadf77Gadf774 months ago

Loving the rough part with Jenny. Although, like others mentioned as well, the toilet part was just a little bit too much imo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

There is a special place in bell for writers that add their dumb little parenthetical statements.

“Both Valeria and Aanya had a little bit more weight to them (in all the right places), which explained why their asses and breasts were so big. “

Thanks Doc! I like stories where I get to learn. Clearly an expert on human anatomy.

Grammar still sucks, and nobody introduces their friend by their ethnicity. Nobody says “My friend Korean friend.” It’s a good thing that friend Korean friend has a mom that specializes in extra terrestrials 😝, because I think an alien wrote this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous