Shy Cam Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Because of how horny I had been all day, even more so now, I decide to set my biggest goal yet, flash boobs 10000 tokens. The thrill of setting that goal made my legs go weak. I had set the price that high as I did not think it would be reach before I signed off, but the thought of showing everyone my tits made my pussy drip even more. The room made a good dent into the goal as the night carried on, I stayed in my beautiful white underwear teasing the rooms as they tipped. Bigdog1 was not in the chat so I could not thank him for the gift he had sent me.

Much to my surprise, horror and excitement my goal was reached. It was then I realised what I had to do. Sitting up I reached behind my back with shaky hands and undid my bra. I let it fall a bit before using my other hand to cover my boobs as I took the bra completely off. When my bra was off I then took a boob in each hand keeping them covered. The chat was going wild with excitement and I was being tipped like crazy as they waited. Their was well over 500 people watching me right now.

So not wanting to make them wait any longer I let my hands fall, exposing my boobs to the viewers. Sitting their exposed, allowing all these people to see me had me more horny then ever, it took all my will power not to finger myself right now. I sat their exposed for a few minutes before disappearing off screen to put my bra back on. After come back to the camera I sat and went through the chat to see how much extra people had tipped. The chat was also filled with comments about how perfect my tits were. Their was also a lot of comments about how they would like to cum all over them. I said my goodbyes after replying to as many as I could and left the stream.

I was so horny after the stream I grabbed my new monster dildo off the desk and got into bed. I pulled my panties off and grabbed one of my now many vibraters. I got it all in with ease as I was so wet, turning it on once it was inside me I brought the monster cock to my mouth and sucked on the tip as I fucked my pussy. I got close a couple of times but slowed down as I wanted this feeling to last. On the fourth time getting close I carried on an orgasmed so hard I blackout for a few seconds.

For the next few nights I done the same thing on stream, getting down to underwear and then a big goal to flash boobs. I did not reach the goal every night but I earned thousands of tokens a night. Bigdog1 was not in the chat though. I was really enjoying my time on stream and even got to know a few of my frequent viewers. I was getting more open on chat telling them more about my masturbation after my stream, this got them very interested and asked for me to do it on stream, I was not ready for that, yet. I did show the toys that I used to some of the guys that took me to private.

It had been almost a week since getting the massive dildo before I saw bigdog1 in the chat. A private message came from him asking me how I was, I replied and thanked him for my gift. My screen flashed up with a private room request from him. I accepted and when I could I open his camera to see him. He looked the same as the first time, a middle aged man sat in just sweat shorts.

"You like it?" He typed to me.

"Yes, thank you." I wrote back. "Is it really the same size?"

"Yes."

"Omg, it's so big."

"Want to see the real thing again?"

"Yes please."

With that he stood up and pulled his shorts down revealing his semi hard cock.

"It's not hard." I typed disappointed.

"Well maybe if you showed off some more it might get hard." He replied.

Wasting no time I stood up and slowly stripped off for him, I watched the screen the whole time as he slowly jerked his cock as I stripped down to my underwear. He was fully hard by the time I sat back down. Seeing his massive cock hard again had me extremely turned on. The dildo he sent me was sat on the desk so I picked it up.

"It looks so good in your hands." He told me.

"I wish it was the real thing." I wrote back.

"Maybe it can be." He typed. I did not know what to say. Instead I started to stroke the dildo to match his movements on his own cock.

"I have been away working and have missed your streams this last week." He wrote. "But I hear you have started to show your tits."

"Yes. I set a goal for a crazy amount of tokens and yet it has been reached each night." I replied.

"Well I hope it gets reached tonight." He wrote.

"How about a thank you for my gift." I said, reaching behind me to undo my bra. I let it fall exposing my boobs to him. I could see his cock get even harder and his stroking picked up speed as he stared at my tits.

"You like them?" I asked.

"I love them, well worth the gift."

"I stroke it every night when I play with myself." I told him. It seemed to try him on as he started jerking it even quicker now. "It makes me come so hard when I put it in my mouth."

"I would love to see it in your mouth." He told me.

Watching him stroke his cock got too much for me and I had to slide my hand down my panties and start to rub my pussy. We both watched each other please ourself, him stroking his massive cock and me stroking the dildo replica while fingering my pussy. I was so turned on, I could imagine it was the real thing in my hand as I watched him wank. Before I realised what I was doing I had pulled my face mask down and toke the dildo into my mouth. As I started sucking I realised I had revealed my face to him. As I looked at him on the screen he made no reaction to seeing my face other then to play with his balls with his over hand.

It was not long after I started sucking the dildo I could feel my orgasm building. I could tell that he was close and he soon exploded, shooting cum all over his cock and hand. As I watched him cum I had my own orgasm, I screamed around the cock in my mouth as it hit me.

As my orgasm faded I pull my mask back over my face. He did not mention that he had seen my face. We both said our goodbyes and logged off. I did not go back to the stream as I was too tired after the orgasm I had just had.

For the rest of the month I kept up with my streams every night. I only worked a few hours a night but that month I had earned more then I did in a year at my job. Maybe I should do this full time.

To be continued?

Thank you for reading my story. If you liked it please let me know I love to hear from you.

12