Shy Cam Girl Pt. 02

Story Info
I book a hotel room and make videos all weekend.
4.6k words
4.7
10.7k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hotelroom
Hotelroom
779 Followers

Everyone in this story is over the age of 18.

I had just finished tonight's stream and was changing from my sexy underwear into some comfy PJ's. I had been streaming now for over 6 months and was earning a lot of money, so much money that I had quit my job and was now doing it full time. I was loving what I was doing and had never been happier, I was also permanently horny which I used to make my streams even more sexy. I still covered my face in the public stream, but I showed it when I went private or if I did a group private show where viewers could buy a ticket to watch me do a certain goal. This now included full strip shows and orgasms. I still remember my first orgasm show, I had a few hundred people watch me use one of my large collection of dildos to cum. It was one of the biggest thrills I've ever had.

My normal streams where still the same but now I stripped completely nude. I kept any masturbation or orgasms to private shows. I still love doing private shows to people who had their own cam set up. I remember the first time I had one with another girl, it was so hot to play with myself while watching her do the same. I also still had private shows with bigdog1. I would lose my mind at the sight of his massive cock and cum the hardest while I watched him stroke it.

I had also been looking into what other cam girls got up to. Most of the popular ones created an onlyfans account, this allowed them to make custom videos and pictures for people to subscribe too. This earns them loads of money so of course I set my own one up. I used my steaming money to buy a 4k camera and started to post stripping videos and videos of me playing with toys. This included me blowing dildos and using them to masturbate with. I had even posted a video of me finally using one of the many butt plugs I had been sent, the video was very popular. My onlyfans was earning me more money in a month then I could ever spend.

Getting into bed later that night, still horny even after cumming on stream, or maybe because I did cum on stream. I pulled out the large dildo that bigdog1 had sent me. Over the past few months I had been using it to masturbate with. Using plenty of lube I was now able to get over half of it inside my pussy, it felt amazing to feel that full and I was soon having my second orgasm of the day.

My onlyfans was popular but everyone wanted to see me doing more, mainly boy girl stuff. I must admit the thought of filming me having sex and posting it was really turning me on, but I wanted my first video like that to be special. I had a idea of what I wanted to do and tonight I was going to see if I could make it happen.

Tonight on stream was the night that bigdog1 was going to take me private. We had gotten closer over the months and now we used the microphones to talk over the stream. I also knew that his real name was John. John a manage for some large company and was doing well with money, which he liked to spend on cam girls. A few times a month he would take me private where we would masturbate while watching each other.

"Hey princess." He said as his cam flashed up.

"Hey big boy." I flirted back to him.

"You want to see it?" He asked.

"You know I do."

"Tell me how badly?"

"So badly baby. It's all I think about." I was not lying when I said that. With me begging for it he was happy to pull out his large cock.

"Thank you baby." I told him as I watch him stroke it.

"What do I get in return?" He joke.

"An offer." I told him.

"What offer?" He asked.

"How would you like to meet me in a hotel room and help me film a video for my onlyfans?" I asked him. His eyes went wide in surprise and his cock got harder.

"What kind of video?"

"A blowjob one." He sat back and started to stroke his cock hard just at the thought of what I was saying.

"Would my face need to be in the video?" He asked.

"No, just that big old cock of yours." I replied. He thought about it for a minute.

To help him decide I slowly took my bra off and began pinching my nipples for him.

"I will do it." He said quickly.

"Good, you won't regret it." I said with a wink. He gave me his number so that I could message him the details when I knew them. We finished off our private show with me sucking on the dildo as he walked himself off. I did not cum as I went back to the public stream for a few more hours and set up a ticket show for them to watch me orgasm.

After the show I texted John to find out his rough location so that I could book a hotel in between us. He was only a few hours away from where I lived so I found somewhere in between. I booked the room for a few weeks time for Friday to Monday morning, if things went right on the first night I planned on making more then one video using johns cock. If not I had the room to make solo videos. I messaged John letting him know when and where. He seem very excited.

A few weeks later I found myself checking into the room I had book. It was a fairly standard room with a large bed, a desk and a small sitting area with a sofa and two armchairs. I put my bags down by the bed, I had brought enough sexy underwear for about 10 different videos if needed. I also had my laptop, camera and accessories needed. I got these mostly set up before I needed to meet John. My idea was to have him seated on the arm chair, this would give the camera better access for a POV style view of my sucking his cock. I had spent the last few weeks researching the best blowjob videos and it seemed POV ones were the most popular. I was both nervous and excited about what was going to happen tonight.

I had told John I would meet him in the lobby bar at 7pm and it was now 6:45. I went down to wait for him, wearing just jeans and a t-shirt. John was already waiting for me at a table in the corner. John was a middle aged man slightly over weight, but what he lacked in looks he made up for in cock.

"Hey." I said as I walked over.

"Hi, princess." He replied. "I brought you a drink."

"Thank you." I said as I sat down and took a sip of the drink he brought me, a rum and coke he must of remembered me telling him.

"You are even more beautiful in person." He told me.

"I hope you are even better in person." I said with a wink. "I thought I would meet you here first to make sure you are normal."

"It's ok, I understand." He laughed back. We traded a bit of small talk for a while until we felt more comfortable with each other.

"Shall we go to my room?" I asked as we finished our drinks.

"Lead the way." He replied.

We got up and made our way to my room. Inside John eyed my camera set up.

"So how do you want to do this?" He asked.

"Well I'm going to change into something sexy." I told him. "Why don't you take a seat."

Pointing him to the sofa I went into the bathroom. Inside I had already place the underwear I was going to wear for the video. It was a black set of lacy underwear and stockings. I tied my hair up into a ponytail and walked out. Johns eyes went wide as he saw me.

"Oh god, you are so much better in person." He told me.

"You like what you see?" I asked as I gave him a show.

"I can't believe this is happening."

"Oh it's only going to get better for you." I told him.

I grabbed his hand and helped him up to sit in the arm chair I had set the camera up in.

"So I want you just to sit here and enjoy yourself." I told him. "I will do all the work and I will also be talking dirty, it will be for you and the camera."

"Ok, do you want me to get it out?" He asked.

"No I said I will do all the work." I laughed. "Plus I want the first time I see it in person to be on camera. Just hit play."

I had already lined the camera up so I took a few steps back and waited for him to press play. When he did I started my show. I started by showing of my outfit asking the camera if they liked what I was wearing. As I was showing off my outfit I walked closer to him and got on my knees between his legs.

"I can't wait to suck your cock baby." I said to both John and the camera as my hands rubbed at his thighs. As I did I felt his cock through the jeans. My hands made their way to the button and undid it, undoing the zip I moved my hands to the side and pulled his jeans down. His massive cock sprung out, almost hitting me in the face as it did.

"Oh my god baby, it's so big." I said. "I can't wait to have it in my mouth."

I pulled his jeans right down and off so that he could spread his legs wide for me. His cock really was big, my pussy was drench just being so close to it. I reached my hand out and grabbed his cock, my hand barely made it all the way round it. As I stroked it I looked up making eye contact with the camera then with John. As I did I leaned down and gave the tip a lick.

"You cock tastes so good." I said giving the shaft a lick as I worked my way down. My other hand found his ball and began to rub them.

"And your balls are so big. Do they taste as good as your cock?" I asked as I made my way down to take one of them in my mouth and suck. This made John start to moan and I felt his cock get harder in my hand. I moved from ball to ball, licking as I went and sucking each in turn. I never stopped stroking his cock as I did all while making frequent eye contact. Once his balls were soak in my spit I started licking my way back up his cock. I used my spit from his balls to use as lube to stroke his cock as I stared to make his tip wet with my tongue.

"You ready for me to suck it?" I asked. Making eye contact I began taking his massive cock in my mouth. I had been practising on the dildo he had sent me but the real thing was different. I could only take the tip in to start with, moving up and down getting slick with my spit. Each time I went down I could take a little bit more. I was moaning with pleasure as I did.

"Your cock is so fucking big baby. I love having it in my mouth."

I worked his cock with my mouth and hand. I moved from sucking his cock down to sucking his balls. I made eye contact with the camera giving them a good show all while talking dirty. After some time I could feel John start to tense up.

"I want your cum all over my face baby." I told him. All the best videos I watched ended in facial and I have wanted to feel his load on me for months now.

I angled his cock to point straight at my face as l stroke his cock with one and rubbed his balls with the other. I could feel his cock tense even harder before the first bit of cum shoot out hitting me on the forehead. The next one hit my nose and he kept cumming until it was dripping down to my chin. Some had drop down to my chest and was now running in my cleavage.

"Thank you baby. Let me clean this mess up for you." I said as I moved down taking his cock back in my mouth to clean all the cum off it. Once that was clean I began licking my hand clean of all the cum that I dripped down onto it.

"Pause it please." I asked John.

"That was amazing." He said as he pressed pause.

"We are not done yet. I want you to feel my masturbating with your cum on my face." I told him.

"What ever you want." He said, clearly excited to be seeing more.

I told him to hit play and when the camera came back on I laid back onto the floor and began taking my panties off. John had to move the camera to get a better view as I did. I began to slowly rub my pussy before sliding one, then two fingers in. With my other hand I began scooping his cum from my face into my mouth.

"Your cum tastes so good and it feels so good on my face." I said as I picked up the pace on my fingering. It only took as few minutes of finger and cum eating for me to have a massive orgasm on the floor. I screamed in pleasure as my back arched off the ground. I collapsed back down in bliss and rode out the rest of my orgasm there. John kept filming until I waved at him to stop.

"I hope you enjoyed that, I know I did." I told him.

"That's was so hot." He said. I could see his cock had gotten half hard again.

"Let me have a shower then you can have one after." I told him.

I left him to go into the bathroom, before showering I made sure to take a few selfies of the cum on my face before cleaning the mixture of cum, spit and pussy juice off my body. Once clean I dried myself and dressed in some PJs I had left in there. Once I was out John had his turn in the shower.

"If you want you could stay the night." I told him when he got out.

"Ok, I would love too."

"Good because I have a few more video ideas for tomorrow."

"Oh yeah?"

"Well you don't think I would go through all this effort just to suck it did you?" I laughed.

John had packed some spare clothes, just in case, and went to go get them from his car. We spent the night watching tv and talking as we ate some takeaway food. As we sat about I viewed the footage from earlier.

"Fuck me that's so hot." I said as I saw what we had done.

"Your fans will go crazy over that." He told me. "I hope they make you a lot of money."

"You sure you don't want to split my earnings?" I asked, he had already told me over text that he did not want a cut.

"No princess, that is all yours." He told me.

"Thank you." I said as I leaned over and gave him a kiss.

"Besides why would I need money after having you suck my cock." He laughed.

"You wait until tomorrow then." I said with a wink.

We called it a night after that, both tired from our earlier work. We both slept in the bed but their was no cuddling. The next morning I woke up to find John already awake.

"So what's your plan for today?" He asked.

"How many times in a day can you come?" I asked back.

"With some rest in between, maybe 3 or 4 times."

"Well I plan on you fucking me 3 or 4 times." I laughed back.

"I can't wait."

"Then let's not." I said getting up. I started to pull out another underwear set and starting to change into it.

"What do you want me to do this time?" He asked. I told him what I wanted from him.

He got himself undress as I got the camera ready for him to use. I passed him the camera and put my dressing gown on. I stood at the foot of the bed and had him stand in front of me holding the camera.

"Press play when your ready." I told him. He hit play and I started the show.

I started by slowing taking of my gown, showing off my body as I did. I took my bra off and played with my boobs, squeezing them and pinching my nipples.

"You like my boobs baby?" I asked the camera.

I then sat down on the bed and leaning back slipped my panties off. I spread my legs and began to finger myself.

"I'm so wet, I can't wait for your cock in my pussy. I need you to fuck me so bad."

I sat back up on the bed and pulled John closer to me. I began stroking his already rock hard cock. I picked up the bottle of lube I had placed by the bed and began rubbing it over his cock. Once fully lubed I laid back on the bed, my bum and pussy on the edge. The bed allowed johns cock to be the perfect height to line up with my pussy. With one hand holding the camera he used the other one to grab his cock and began to rub it on my pussy.

"Fuck me, please." I begged.

With that John slowly started to force his cock into me. I moaned out in pleasure as I felt it stretching me. I have been using the dildo to masturbate with for months but the real thing felt so much better. He was halfway in when he stopped and started to pull out, leaving just the tip in he thrusted back in. Each thrust he worked more of his cock into me, I felt more full with each one. When I finally felt his balls press against my bum I came. Knowing I had taken his full length and being stretched to my limit meant I could not help but have an amazing orgasm. John let me ride my orgasm and when it passes he began thrusting back into me. He would take it almost all the way out before going all the way back in until I felt his balls touch me. I don't know how long he fuck me for but I know I came 2 more times. After the third orgasm John pulled open and began jerking his cock.

"Come on me." I told the camera. John knew what he needed to do and was soon shooting cum over me. He came all over my stomach, his last few spurts were dripping down my pussy.

"Thank you baby." I told the camera. We ended the videos there and both went for a shower.

After the shower we ordered some breakfast and I began downloading the videos onto my laptop to edit. John sat on the other desk and also did some work he needed doing. The videos we had made were very hot. I knew I would be making a lot of money with them. I had 3 videos so far.

A few hours later John told me he was ready again with an eager look in his eye. I began setting up the camera, this time I placed it on a tripod facing the bed. I told John to get naked as I put on yet another set of underwear. I handed John my phone telling him to film his view with that and letting him know what I wanted him to do.

I turned the main camera on and put on a sexy show before getting on the bed facing the camera in a doggy position. John knowing what he needed to do, and excited to do it got on the bed behind me. With one hand filming he used the other one to line his pre-lube cock up with my pussy and pushed it into me. I managed to take the full length quicker this time but still found myself cumming quickly with his massive cock in me. I looked into the camera as he fucked me and John filmed his view of his cock disappearing into my pussy, getting a great view of my ass. After a few orgasms on my part John pulled his cock and and came all over my ass, he even used his my ass crack to wipe the rest of his cock off.

"I'm getting used to this porn making business." He laughed as we turned the cameras off.

"You are what they call a stunt cock." I replied.

"And happy to be one of it means fucking you."

"You loving this then." I winked at him.

"Are you kidding me? I get to have sex with one of the hottest girls I have ever met."

"And cum all over her." I laughed.

"Stop, or round 3 might happen a bit sooner." He replied.

I jumped in the shower to wash the cum off my back. Once clean we both went back to doing some work. A few hours later I had the first blowjob video edited. I had also made a censored trailer for it along with some pictures to help promote its release. I had just sent them to onlyfans page to let my fans know what was coming up. It was not long before I had a lot of excited people. I also sent them to my work social media sites, I had ones with my cam girl name to try and keep my work a bit more secret. I hoped that showing them off on my socials would help me get some new subscribers. It seemed to work as less then an hour later I had gained quite a few new subscribers. With that working I began to edit the second video of me masturbating with cum on my face. I was reading the comments my tease had received and some found myself getting horny again.

"What to see some of your handy work?" I asked John, hoping to get him ready for round 3. He sat down next to me as I started the video.

"Fuck me, you look so hot." He said. The video showed me stripping down and getting his cock out. My hand went to his trousers and began rubbing his cock through them. I was now sucking his cock in the video.

"How does it feel knowing people will wank to this?" I asked him.

"So fucking hot." He replied, he was now fully hard. I unzipped his trouser and pulled his cock out so I could stroke it properly.

"How does it feel knowing guys will watch this wishing it was their cock?" I asked, he just groaned in response.

"You ready for round 3?" I asked.

"Yes I am." He replied. I let him know what I wanted in this final video. It was getting late and John needed to be home tonight. So not wasting time it was not long before John was fully naked, hard cock at the ready with camera in hand. I now had my 3rd underwear set on and told John to press play. I started my sexy show before getting down on my knees in front of John. I had him standing over me as I took his cock in hand and spat on it, using the spit as lube I began rubbing his cock.

Hotelroom
Hotelroom
779 Followers
12