Shy Cam Girl Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like that baby?" I asked the camera. I spat in my other hand and brought that up to start rubbing his balls. I leaned forward and began licking the tip of his cock before sliding my mouth around it to start sucking. I gave him a blowjob for a few minutes before I got up and, John knowing the routine, got onto the bed. John lay on his back and got into position straddling him cowgirl style. Spitting on my hands again I began to work on his cock. I then aimed his cock to my pussy and started to work my way down him. As I rode him I played with my boobs and made sexy looks at the camera. I rode him like that for a while before turning round and fucking him reverse cowgirl. John gave my ass a few slaps as I did. It was not long before John tapped my foot to signal that he was close.

I got off his cock and got back on the floor on my knees. John knew what to do and followed me. I opened my mouth and John forced his cock into it. I let him take charge and he fucked my mouth, slowly at first but soon pick up speed. He slowed back down to start forcing his large cock further down my throat. I could not take the full thing but my eyes were still watering from the deepthroating. With my face a mess of watering eyes and spit John pulled his cock out and began jerking at my face. I opened my mouth and let him come all over my face, catching what I could in my mouth I swallowed as he finished. He put his cock back in my mouth to clean it off as he went soft. We ended the video and I grabbed my phone to take another set of cumshot selfies.

"How do I look?" I asked John.

"So fucking sexy." He replied.

Shooting him a cum cover wink I got up and went for a shower, my 3rd one of the day. Once clean John got dressed and ready to go.

"Thank you for this." I told him.

"Are you kidding? This was amazing." He replied.

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself." I laughed.

We said our goodbyes and he left. I spent that night watching tv, too tried to even move after a day of fucking. I still had all of Sunday booked in the hotel so the next day I went out to the local shopping centre to enjoy my new financial freedom. When I got back to the room I spent a few hours shooting some solo videos and then got ready to do a stream inside the room. My views seemed to like the setting and were very excited about my upcoming videos I had teased. In that one stream I had earned enough money to pay for this whole weekend including my shopping trip.

For the next few months I released one video per month. My subscribers more then tripled and I became one of the top earners on the site. John let me know how amazing I looked in them and I told him we might have to make some more, for the fans.

I hope you enjoyed my story. I love to hear feedback so please send me some.

12