All Comments on 'Shy Cam Girl Pt. 02'

by Hotelroom

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
stevemastersonstevemastersonover 2 years ago

Unfortunately the spelling and grammar ruined an otherwise great concept. The story itself is hot. Love the idea, but you desperately need an editor. Your use of there and their, to and too, your and you're, then and than really detracts from the flow of the story. This is meant to be constructive, so I hope it's taken that way :)

AtrampboyAtrampboyover 2 years ago

I'm eager for the next chapter

TurboT81TurboT81over 2 years ago

Brilliant part 2, really glad you continued the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

preach girl. I was wondering if I should write my own stories.

xiabxiababout 2 years ago

Great rendition of the cam girl life.

Camguy4funCamguy4funover 1 year ago

A terrific set of stories! And that was one lucky fan. 5 stars from me!

TyrnavosTyrnavos6 months ago

Excellent of its type. Part 1 had character development, which is part of what I look for in a story, even a filthy one - this is more a linear series of sex scenes . What does stand out is the vivid sense of your joy in a really big cock, which is adorable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHotelroom@Hotelroom
Hey Iā€™m Emma Iā€™m bi and single living in London. I do spend most of my time travelling in hotels so please come keep me company. Just trying to give people something to enjoy. Feel free to message me if you like my stories. Please include your user name so I can reply t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Shy Cam GirlĀ Previous Part
Shy Cam GirlĀ Series Info

SIMILAR Stories