Shy Ella and Her Big Fuckin Titties Ch. 02

Story Info
Their double date doesn't go as planned.
3k words
4.49
47.3k
38

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writer's note: This is a sequel to my first story, I'm not an expert, I'm not big on intro details, and I like to get pretty much to the point. I suggest reading the first chapter if you feel lost because I don't do complete recalls. Will appreciate any feedback or ideas for sequels, thank you for reading.

Ella walked into the restaurant with a fist full of birthday balloons. It was her best friend Natalie's birthday so Ella and Natalie's boyfriend Shane planned a surprise birthday dinner. Ella was in a short beautiful white halter top dress, and although her big tits were modestly covered a generous amount of cleavage was still on display. The material was thick and tight enough for her to go braless tonight and as she approached the host's desk the cold ac hardened her nipples.

Ella was running late so she was relieved to find that she beat Shane and Natalie and wasn't surprised to see an extended table full of Natalie's friends who loudly greeted her. There were three empty seats for Natalie, Shane, and Ella. Being that Shane's best friend Ben was on the left end of this gap Ella assumed the seating assignments, tide the balloons to Nat's chair, and sat down next to a cute guy she recognized from one of Natalie's parties. His name was Ryan and he was tall, tan, decently built with dark blonde short hair. They met before but when he had what Ella assumed was a girlfriend at the time. He put an arm around her and greeted her as if they were long time friends while shamelessly smiling down into her tits. Ella nervously giggled and then looked up to see the handsome shit eating grin she's been thinking about for weeks.

Jack was sitting right across from her next to his girlfriend Cristi. When Ella invited Cristi she was really hoping she'd bring Jack. Even though he gave Ella his number after fucking her senselessly seconds after they met neither of them has yet to contact the other. Even though Jack took her without bothering to ask it was the best sex she ever had and she wanted more. A handful of times Ella would just stare at his number on her phone, start a text and then immediately erase it because she was so shy. Now that he was right in front of her looking her up and down she didn't know how to act.

At first Cristi frowned at Ellas tit's as they gave a little bounce while she sat and shifted the chair, but then her face lit back up and she greeted Ella with her same old phony cherry way mentioning they don't hang out enough. Out of nowhere Ella got a wave of bravery.

"Well that's because you're a bitch and I can't stand you." She said with a smile.

Jack's jaw dropped and he cracked up along with everyone else. Cristi looked a bit surprised at first but took it as a joke and laughed with the rest. They continued a witty banter that was out of character for Ella. Although Jack didn't partake and tried to keep his gaze off Ella in front of his girlfriend, he couldn't help but admire some of her humor which surprised him. Ryan however didn't need to hide anything. He started to tell Ella how beautiful she looked tonight and asked her about her day.

"Guy's Nat's outside, I see her!" shouted Natalie's cousin Annie from the end of the table.

The group stood up and shouted surprise when Natalie and Shane approached the table. Squealing and laughing Ella was the first to hug Natalie, and after a few more hugs and greetings the group settled down to their seats. A waiter pretty much followed Natalie and Shane to the table eager to get started.

Once they were all done ordering Ella was trying to listen to a story Shane was telling but Ryan kept trying to flirt with her. She sipped her wine and looked at Jack who was watching Ryan. Thinking that since she can't flirt with Jack because of his girlfriend and because she's usually never this outgoing, she decided to flirt back as if it was Jack saying these things. Ryan was beyond thrilled with his hand on her thigh.

Ella continued to flirt with Ryan and joke with Cristi throughout the meal. Whenever Ryan was a bit much Jack had a stiff smile and laugh that simply said he wasn't amused but politely trying to hide it. Cristi however was amused and encouraging. Ella was attracted to Ryan but knew she wouldn't carry on like this under different circumstances. The conversation led to the topic of favorite liquors.

"Hey I got some great tequila and mixers at the house, the 4 of us should head back to our place after this for drinks and movies! Jack and I are roommates!" Ryan said as he looked over at Cristi. "You said yourself, you two don't hang out enough!"

"Yea that's a great idea!" Cristi said, trying to make up for her hesitation.

Jack nodded and took a swig of his beer.

"You busy tonight?" Ryan asked Ella. Not bothering to meet her eyes he looked directly into her big titties as if it was them he was asking.

"...no, that sounds fun!"

The waiter surprised Natalie with a candle lit cupcake and the table sang to her. Looking at his watch Shane said they might be late for his next surprise for her so the group congregated into the parking lot and said their goodbyes. Ella put the address Ryan gave her into her gps and left. Ella couldn't understand why Jack was with Cristi and hated her for it. She figured if she couldn't be with Jack tonight she might as well get to know Ryan and see if she liked him. Ella doubted this but part of her was hoping this little "double date" could make Jack jealous.

Ella stopped to get gas so Jack, Cristi, and Ryan had a good head start. She eventually pulled up in front of a nice two story brick house. She walked up to the doorstep and rang the door. When she put her keys in her purse she saw her phone's light was on. She was surprised to see that Jack finally texted her.

"Don't drink anything Ryan offers you."

Immediately understanding Ella thought 'Ohhhh shit... what should I do? Should I leave?' And right then Cristi opened the door and beckoned her in. Cristi must have had a few drinks since Ella last saw her because she was very friendly and slurry.

"Can I make you anything?" Cristi asked as she walked her into the living room. "I just made myself a vodka soda."

"I'm actually good for now thanks." Ella replied, spotting Jack on a couch smiling at her. Cristi slightly stumbling sat down next to him and Ella sat on the opposite couch.

"Margarita time!" Ryan said happily as he carried two frozen drinks into the room. He put them on the coffee table, walked around, sat next to Ella and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Hey beautiful!"

"Hey," Ella replied with a smile, "thanks but I'm good for now actually."

Ryans smile dropped, "...are you sure? They're really good."

"Yea I'm sure, but thank you, I appreciate it."

"Alright, well it's there if you change your mind." Looking disappointed Ryan took a big chug of his drink and reached his arm around Ella. Since the back of the couch ended at her shoulders he could easily lay his long arm on it and drape his hand past her shoulder.

"I couldn't find anything good so I figured we'd search together or channel hop." Cristi slurred.

The group chatted while looking for a movie. Ella looked at her drink and debated whether Ryan actually put something in it or Jack was just trying to make him look bad. She still didn't drink it just to be safe. Both Cristi and Ryan were acting drunker by the minute and Ryan's hand was wandering closer and closer to her nice big titty, she wondered if Jack noticed too. When all of them laughed hard at the screen he took advantage of the movement to dip and get a quick soft squeeze. Ella heard him moan softly, her nipple was nice and hard against his palm. Ryan moved his hand before Jack and Cristi could see.

A few minutes later Cristi looked as if she was falling asleep.

"Are you ok?" Jack asked.

"Yeaaaaaa...I'm just reallyyy...I'm just sleep..." She was sliding to the side with her eyes closed. "...sleep ish fine."

Jack gave Ryan a quizzical look and then said. "I'm going to bring her to bed guys, if I don't see you have a good night."

"Goodnight." Ryan and Ella said together. 'Shit' Ella thought. She wanted to flirt with Ryan in front of Jack, she wasn't sure if she wanted to do anything else with him yet, especially alone. Disappointed and jealous, Ella watched as Jack effortlessly picked up Cristi and carried her into the hall.

When the could hear Jack make it up the stairs Ryans hand was back to squeezing her breast. Ella looked into his face trying to come up with something to say but he kissed her. Drunk and sloppy, he moaned into her mouth enjoying her big tit. Ella pulled her head away and tried to move his hand, in the process Ryans drink slipped out of his hand and bounced off her lap spilling all over both of them. Ella jumped up and ran to the kitchen.

"I'm slorry!" Ryan yelled, stumbling after her. Ella ignored him and went to the sink to clean herself off.

Ryan was leaning on the counter next to her. "I'm sorry," He slurred again, he was starting like he was going to pass out as well, "Here... let me..."

Ella stopped him, gently pushing him back, "No, I got it."

A second later she felt a huge hard bulge on her ass and two strong hands moving from her hips up to her nice big titties. Ella froze and looked to her side where Ryan still was.

"What the fuck man?" Ryan yelled with his hand on Jack's shoulder trying to pry him off of Ella. With one hand Jack shoved him so hard he landed on his ass on the floor.

Ryan watched as Ella's tits were being rubbed, squeezed, and bounced. "mmmmmmmm, hi baby." Jack breathed into her ear before kissing her neck. Ella was still surprised it was him and didn't know what to say. All she knew was that her nipples desperately wanted to be played with which was exactly what he did next. Ella gasped softly and pressed her head more against his.

"What the fuck?" Ryan slurred, not getting up.

"You tell me. You're the one who tried to drug her. I found your shit in the kitchen, put most of it in your bottle and told her not to drink what you give her. Feeling good right about now?"

It was hard to tell if Ryan absorbed any of this. he had the most stupid look on his face while he stared at Ella's tits being mauled. With one hand Jack untied her halter straps behind her neck and peeled them down off of her big beautiful tits.

"mmmmmmm, that's better." Jack breathed hard through his teeth squeezing her tits, grinding into her ass. "Cristi must have snuck a shot or two," speaking again to Ryan, "or did you drug her drink too?"

It didn't look like Ryan was going to answer. He was on his way out.

"Whatever, she should be fine. You're pathetic and you're out of here tomorrow." With that Jack was back in Ella's neck. One hand had trailed down, under her dress, and up to her pussy rubbing her clit through her panties. She moaned softly.

Jack turned Ella around, picked her up by the ass and carried her into the living room, her tits in his face. He sat on the couch keeping her in the same position and kissed her passionately while playing with her nipples. His hands were magic to her wherever they went, he held her tit with one so he can suck on it and his other was rubbing her ass. Ella grinded her pussy against his hard bulge until Jack went to undo his buckle. He lifted her hips and motioned for her to get on the floor in front of him.

Ella finally got a good look at the cock that knew just how to fuck her. it was long and thick, especially thick around his head. Ella never gave a sucked a cock before but as if it were instinct she went to work without having to be told. She licked his entire dick before wrapping her lips around it.

"Ahhhhh Yeaaa..." Jack moaned as Ella began to bob her head, taking in as much as she could. She could only get down a bit passed his head but her tongue was working what it could reach and he was loving it. He was so big she doubted he expected her to fit much more. Jack stopped her only to reach down and bring her tits up to engulf his cock. Ella pushed them together as much as she could and sucked the tip of of his Cock. "Ohhh fuck yeaaaaa!" He held her tits with her a lightly pumped.

A minute or two later Jack laughed a little to himself and said, "I have an idea, come on." They stood, Jack stepped out of his pants and pulled the rest of Ella's dress down. He picked her up and carried her to the stairs. One arm around her back and one arm under her knees, the way he carried Cristi earlier that made Ella jealous. The only difference was Jack didn't have big tits bobbing around in front of him when he carried Cristi.

He carried her up the stairs and into a dark room with a giant king sized bed. Cristi was passed out under the sheets on the right side. Ella immediately knew what Jack's intentions were, they were going to fuck in his bed while Cristi slept in it. Even though Jack said Cristi's a bitch to him and he was going to leave her, Ella still thought this was a bit fucked up and she felt bad for Cristi. Not enough though because she had to admit this idea was hot and she wanted Jack so bad she didn't care.

Jack laid Ella on his side and quickly took off his shirt. Climbing up the bed he stopped between her legs to make out with her clit. She moaned not worrying about waking Cristi, Jack's humming vibrated against her clit. He couldn't wait any longer, he climbed up, grabbed both big titties, and his cock found its way to her tight wet little hole.

They both moaned together as his head finally got past the wet tight grip of her opening and he slowly sunk down into her. He didn't pull back until absolutely all of his cock was deep inside her. Once he was she was almost in pain due to his size but her soft legs wrapped around him encouragingly. Jack pushed Ella's tits together and shoved his face in while he started to pump her. He wasn't sucking, although he'd take a nipple between his lips when it slid by, but he was just rubbing his face over them while he moaned. Ella ran her fingers through his hair with one hand and grabbed the bedsheets tightly with her other, she knew she was about to cum already. Sensing this Jack pumped harder while Ella got louder and louder.

"Oh my fucking god," she breathed coming down from her orgasm. Breathing heavy Jack gave her a big kiss, pulled out and turned her over onto her knees.

She cried out as he was back in her, in this position it felt like he was even deeper. "Oh my god I love your cock!" She surprised even herself by saying this. He pumped a couple of times before he moved her so they were more diagonal, she didn't understand what he was trying to do.

"Here," He said moving her further. "I want your tits in her face."

"What?!?!?!" Ella cried out of breathe.

She looked down at the passed out Cristi who was laying on her back. Unable to get up and stop herself her arms were now on the other side of Cristi's head. Ella wasn't sure if she wanted this but Jack was back at pumping hard at a good pace. Ella moaned and her big beautiful tities were bouncing away while Jack lowered her. Ella now felt her tits dancing on top of Cristi's face. They bounced, slapped, and sometimes brushed lightly against her. Her hard nipples were tickled when they danced against Cristi's eyebrows, nose, chin, and slightly opened mouth. At times Jack was fucking Ella so hard that her tits were just mashed in Cristi's face but she couldnt let this happen to long incase she would suffocate.

"Oh my god!! Oh my god!!" Ella cried out aproaching her orgasm.

"Oh fuck yes!" Jack breathed picking up the pace. He reached around to squeeze a big tit, his knuckles resting against his girlfriend's passed out face.

The two of them moaned loudly together as they came. Ella almost collapsed ontop of Cristi. Jack dropped on to his side pulling Ella with him. She rolled onto her back, Jack's hand still on her breast went to the other one and massaged as they caught their breathes.

Ella wondered what would happen if she fell asleep naked cuddling Jack, what Cristi would do if she woke up in the morning to find them. She didn't know what Jack had planned but part of her wished that was it!