All Comments on 'Shy Ella and Her Big Fuckin Titties'

by Hardatwork9two5

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lost interest at the E cup titties part. Bouncy maybe. Very firm I seriously doubt. Rest of the story was so so.

Hardatwork9two5Hardatwork9two5almost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you guys for the feedback, I really do appreciate it. Looking back I'm catching the typos, lack of detail and so forth so I might resubmit but I was in a rush and now I know to proof read things a second time.

TLMorganTLMorganalmost 3 years ago

A good start... I like the premise and of course love big titties.

Ella seems easy access for Jack so whenever he gets her alone, he should definitely take advantage. Perhaps add some friends down the line with tits just as big if not bigger. Just a suggestion. Hope to see a follow up.

ThrillherbrysonThrillherbrysonalmost 3 years ago
Sexy

I love the big titties. You could have even went bigger but you probably were going for realistic. I look forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Keep it up bro. This story was awesome. Short and sweet, I love that they just got right into. I look forward to future stories. As far as the boobs, E cup and perky is realistic, especially with girls 18 to 30. E cup is just DD. I’ve dated a few like this and it’s not unicorn women who have boobs like this, more common than some think so don’t listen to the negative comments regarding this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

SO hot! I love when shyness is mixed with noncon/reluctance. Something about that combo just gets me going.

boredcagedwifeboredcagedwifealmost 3 years ago

Ella is me 😂 before I got a reputation. I loved it ❤️

ichselberichselber12 months ago

Hi, thanks for posting the story! One small suggestion: You have some random present-tense in your otherwise past-tense story that you may want to fix, e.g. it should be "Ella wasn't Cristi's biggest fan but she was told Cristi KNEW how to ruin the social lives of anyone who'd cross her so she was always nice to her."

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This was good. Sexy, consensual, no blow job. Lots of good tatty action. Looking forward to the next one!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous