Shy Ella and Her Big Fuckin Titties Ch. 03

Story Info
Ella gets a job!
8.6k words
4.38
51.1k
60

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writer's note: This is a sequel to my first story, I'm not an expert, I'm not big on intro details, and I like to get pretty much to the point. I suggest reading the first chapter if you feel lost because I don't do complete recalls. Will appreciate any feedback or ideas for sequels, thank you for reading.

Jack was still rubbing Ella's big tits as they caught their breaths laying next to his passed out girlfriend, Cristi. Ella brought her hand to his slightly fuzzy cheek and kissed him while climbing to lay on top of him. Jack moved his hands to grab her ass and loved the feeling of her naked body laying on top of his, especially those big titties.

This was the first time she ever initiated anything on her own, he was surprised and so turned on that he was starting to get hard again. She was kissing him passionately with one hand in his hair and the other softly rubbing his neck and muscular shoulder. Every other encounter before this had been him taking her without asking. It might be cliche but whether they knew it or not it was absolute lust at first sight at the pool party. When he sensed her shyness he decided he wasn't going to wait for her to decide whether she wanted him or not so he was on her the first chance he got. He moaned low and softly into her sweet mouth, grinding into her, one hand rubbing her mouth watering ass, the other running up her smooth back, to her neck, then back down to her ass while they made out.

Ella's nipples were tickled by his dark thin chest hair on his strong pecs. She reached down in between them to stroke his big hard cock. She broke their kiss, sat up, and lowered herself slowly onto him gasping as she took it all in. For a moment she looked over at Cristi, half hoping they will wake her.

"Oh my fucking god." Jack said slowly, his voice was deep and sexy. Wishing the room was more lit he took in the amazing sight that felt incredible on his dick. Resisting the instinct to grab those big round titties he instead rubbed her soft hips as she slowly started to ride him. He was glad he did because the little bounces of her tits as she twerked might have been the sexiest thing he's ever seen.

Ella had never rode on top before but it seemed to come naturally to her do Jack would never have guessed (but he would be delighted to know). She loved the look on his face as he stared at her bouncing titties longingly with his mouth open. Ella's sexy moans got a little louder and she brought her hands lower to his sides which unintentionally caused her arms to push her tits closer together.

Jack couldn't take it anymore, he pulled her down to him. With her big beautiful globes smashed into his face he took as much as he could in his mouth, held her by her hips, and humped her hard and fast. He moaned into Ella's tits as her moans got louder and louder until she came shaking on top of him. He carried on like this for about another 2 minutes and enjoyed every second of it.

As Ella straightened up Jack ran his hand up her tight stomach up to those tits he couldn't get enough of. She was twerking faster and with his slow pumping they made an amazing rhythm and Jack squeezed her tits knowing he was about to cum. He couldn't control his volume, he almost roared as he erupted inside of her as she slowed down. Exhausted she stayed on top of him, hands on his abs, and tits heaved against his hands as she caught her breath. Jack put his hands on her hips and leaned up to give one of her beautiful hard nipples and a nice, long, sloppy kiss and then layed back down still catching his breath. The kiss on her breast felt like a 'thank you' kiss on the cheek. This was the shortest amount of time that Jack ever lasted. Still panting, he looked in Cristi's direction and back at Ella, thinking.

Afraid of rejection Ella didn't want to ask any of the questions she's been wondering. She thought quickly and got off Jack and the bed.

"Goodnight." She whispered not looking at him and walked right out the door.

Downstairs she quickly put on her dress, grabbed her bag and shoes, and went out the door. 3 seconds later she was coming back through the door and heading for the kitchen. Stepping over Ryan she went to the freezer and came back to him. She giggled to herself while she emptied the tampered with liquor over Ryan's crotch. "Now, I can leave." She thought.

-

The next day Ella was on her phone wondering when she was going to see Jack next. She decided to check Cristi's Facebook posts once in a while to see if she mentions him. She couldn't send him a friend request because she was supposed to barely know him, which was true, and she didn't want to raise suspicion or have him reject it. Instead she look at the photos he had open to the public or posted by Cristi. He was tall, tan, very built (Ella thought of how he could easily carry her and throw her around), with dark brown hair, and a handsome arrogant smile. He must be in his late 20's, he could be in his early 30's, but 21 year old Ella didn't care. There was so much she didn't know about him, she couldn't help wondering.

She found that Jack and Cristi and both their families (who were really close, neighbors in fact. One of Jack's reasons for putting off dumping Cristi) were leaving today to go on vacation together. Ella sighed, disappointed, wishing Cristi mentioned when they'd return.

Ella has been having a hard time lately. The day after she ran into Jack at Cristi's house she found out her Dad left her and her Mom for his new family. Ella's Dad never treated her like a daughter because he suspected she wasn't his and fought constantly with her mother about it. Although they weren't close and he wasn't always around this was still hard on Ella and her Mother, especially financially.

Needing money and a distraction from Jack, Ella was checking her mail hoping to find responses to jobs she applied for. Since she didn't have much experience she aimed for entry level positions. Her eyes lit up when she finally found an email from Marco's Bar and Kitchen. She quickly read through.

They had one spot open as a waitress/bartender. If she was still interested she was supposed to respond with a time she picked from what they offered for an interview. She quickly picked the first available appointment which was at 10am the following day. She was so excited until she remembered she no longer had her Dad's money to buy a new outfit. She knew she didn't have anything very professional and that didn't highlight her tits was bulky. She went back and forth between dresser and closet, she had to find something.

The next day Ella was so nervous she made it 40 minutes early. She was sitting in her car right in front of the entrance of the small restaurant where she could see through the glass door. Ella decided to wear black heels and dark tan stockings under the black pencil skirt she borrowed from her mother that looked sexy around her shapely ass. She found a sleeveless dark grey dress shirt that was modest enough but didn't hide her tit's huge beautiful shapes and a hint of cleavage.

Her white bra was unpadded, it was just 2 very thin transparent lace F cups. The buds of her nipples had a hard time staying inside it throughout the morning, they usually hid right behind the very edge of the lace or were out poking through her shirt. For a long time Ella wore E cups, the cups were very tight but it was hard to find styles she liked in bigger sizes so she only had a few F cups that she was now starting to outgrow. Another reason she frequently went braless besides the fact that she didn't really need the lift, just the nipple cover. The short, usually stiff buds of hers have gotten a bit fatter recently.

Ella had given her dirty blonde hair a wavy style that she kept draped to the side over one shoulder, her eyes a light smokey look, and her lips a shimmering natural dark pink. She didn't exactly mean to be but she was dressed to kill.

She was nervous, checking her painted nails for mistakes, when out of the corner of her eye she saw someone was approaching the front door from inside. A big scruffy Italian man stepped into the doorway with a big smile. He held the door for a beautiful young girl with jet black hair who followed him out. She was about Ella's height, tan, with what must be D cup tits, and a nice big ass. Giggling flirtatiously at whatever the man said she put her hand on his arm as he smiled looking her up and down. Ella's stomach dropped, this must be another candidate for the job and it looks like she had the interview in the bag. The two shook hands and the man watched her ass as she left.

5 minutes went by as Ella dwelled thinking how important it was for her to get a job and so far no one else has given her a chance. At 10 minutes of she decided it was best to be early. She got out of the car, fixed herself in the reflection, and carried her pathetic resume to the door.

She knocked and waited, looking in through the clear glass. It was a bit smaller than she expected inside, about a dozen booths, half dozen small tables. and a long shiny dark wood bar on the right. Out from the kitchen came a man that looked to be in his mid forties drying his hands walking towards the door. He was built yet slightly chubby and had thick slightly graying black hair that also covered his thick forearms. When he got to the door he finally looked up and saw Ella. He had a fairly handsome slightly sweaty face that at first looked completely stunned then curled into a very wide smile.

"Hello there!" He said in a deep but cheery voice after opening the door and beckoning her to come in. His eyes went up and down her and he dropped his towel on a nearby table, "You must be Ella, right?"

"Yes." She responded, trying to match his cherryness and remembering to try and keep a big confident smile on.

He watched her big tits wobble a bit as his strong hand shook hers. "Well it's wonderful to meet you! I'm the owner, Marco. Come, why don't we get started." And he guided her to a booth with his right above her ass.

He explained to her that this was a small, up and coming business with only a handful of employees. After she answered a few of his questions, why she applied and what not, he looked at her resume. Ella was very worried she was not qualified, the only working experience she had was babysitting and she also lied about a few odd jobs for neighbors. He didn't say anything for a while, he glance back and forth between her sad excuse for a resume and her big fucking titties.

The silence was driving her crazy, "...I've been told I'm a fast learner eager to take on new responsibilities." She blurted.

"Well Ella I believe this would be a great position for you to get started with some experience," Marco said smiling, "what do you think? Will you take $18 hourly plus tips?"

"What?!" Ella exclaimed. The application said $11, and when she googled waitress and bartenders average starting pay the most was $13.

"$19 then?"

Trying not to look surprised she answered, "Yes," before he could change his mind.

"Perfect!" He clapped his hands together getting out of the booth. and with arms wide he said, "Welcome to the family, we're huggers here!"

Not wanting to offend him after she just landed such a well paying job she smiled, got up and hugged him. Laughing happily he lightly swung her back and forth against him, his chest getting a good rub from her huge tits, and then hugged tightly rubbing her back. "Congratulations! You can start today! We're not open for a while but you can get the paperwork out of the way. Here, let's go to my office."

With his hand back on her lower back he guided her through the bar into the kitchen which had a very narrow pathway between all the counters and appliances. At the end of it they approached a very tiny office. It only consisted of one desk and some filing cabinets covered in binders and papers. Marco stood in the doorway with one arm out welcoming her in. "My home sweet home." Thinking he probably didn't consider she might not fit past him she slid by sideways somehow not noticing his hand fiddling with one of his shirt buttons before brushing her big breasts against him. "Sweet Jesus..." Thought Marco, who felt a twitch in his dick while her tits slid by the back of his hand.

He had her sit at his desk and helped her get started on the paperwork. He stood over her staring down her top and answered her questions. Minutes later he said. "I think we still have one uniform for you, I'll go find it." Without Ella seeing he grabbed a pair of scissors from his desk on his way out. When she was just finishing he returned with a small amount of clothing in one hand. "Yep, one left." and dropped them on the desk. Ella saw what looked like black short shorts, black suspenders, and a small white tank with a logo. "I'll let you get changed." And he closed the door behind him. He then bent and Peaked through the keyhole but was pissed to find that she moved out of sight.

Wishing there was a mirror in the room she tried to check herself out without one. The booty shorts fit but a good amount of cheek stuck out on both sides. She thought the suspenders were a cute idea but since she didn't want them rubbing her nipples all day so she had them on each side of her big breasts, showcasing them. She was thankful she wore a bra that day and surprised she managed to pull the white top over her tits but it was obviously way too tight for her. The bottom barely covered her belly button and there was a handmade looking slit in the front that showed a ton of cleavage. Ella figured the slit was just the style and that without it she'd still have more than enough cleavage showing but this was extremely low-cut. It was thin, tight, and a bit transparent with a stretched "Marco's" logo slightly camouflaging her noticeable nipples.

"Damn it, they keep popping out." She thought as she adjusted them. "Oh well, soon enough with this job I'll be able to buy bras that fit! These must still be getting bigger somehow. Isn't this one of my F cup bras?" There was a knock at the door. "Come in." She called.

The door opened and Marco's eye's just about popped out of his head. "You look fantastic!" He said with a big smile. "Perfect! Well, are you ready to get started with some training?"

"Definitely!" Ella said eagerly. "But, I was wondering...?"

"Yes?" Marco asked her tits, concerned.

Ella has been used to people looking at her tits for so long. Most of the time she doesn't notice because she's too shy to keep eye contact, other times it doesn't even phase her or she just doesn't get offended. "Could we order an outfit that fits better?" She asked nervously. "At some point?" She added when he didn't immediately respond.

"I will let you know when I can," Marco replied. "But that won't be for a while since we no longer have business with the company who makes our uniforms. I will let you know once we start working with a new company."

"Thanks." Ella said, remembering to smile.

"No problem. Hang on, you got a loose hair." And with this his fist was at the front of her left tit. He gently squeezed some of her big tit between his big thumb and his curled fingers, closed slightly pinching her nipple in the end, then pulled away as if he was dropping a hair. He smiled into her blank shy face, "Let's get started."

Over the next couple of hours Marco gave Ella a tour of the kitchen and bar showing her how to use each appliance. He took every opportunity to touch her back, shoulders, waist, and arms and was able to brush his crotch against her delicious ass when in narrow pathways. He kept making her laugh with funny stories about accidents in the kitchen and old employees. Ella thought he seemed to be a very nice, helpful, good person, she genuinely liked him.

"Alright I think I talked you ear off enough for now, don't want to overload you with too much so you won't be able to memorize. Have you done much dishwashing before?"

She said yes but apparently he wasn't convinced. "Let's go see how you do."

At the sink she started with a few easy ones on the top that weren't that dirty. Marco watched her tits start to sway back and forth as she scrubbed and carried a bit of small talk with her. Finally she started on a giant pot that had a thick layer of burnt food stuck to the bottom.

"You're going to want to use one of these." Marco handed her a steel scrubber sponge. She lathered it with soap and did her best. "No you're gonna have to use more force than that. Here, I'll help." As he said it he got up behind her, got a good grip on her forearms and started scrubbing while crouching, pressing his crotch once again into her juicy ass. Ella was used to this because of the small spaces and so focused on impressing him that she didn't notice it or the fact that her nipples were once again out of her bra due to the scrubbing, they were jiggling closer and closer to the edge of her top. Marco was scrubbing a lot harder than Ella and he drooled over her big dancing tits. He took advantage of the movement and force to subtling hump her. Due to the sound of the water faucet, the kitchen radio playing, and the scrubbing Ella didn't notice his breathing getting heavier and heavier.

"A lot to scrub!" He managed to blurt out. He got away with keeping this up for another minute or 2 more. Naive Ella was so focused on the burnt food and so embarrassed that he felt he needed to help her. She was getting a bit tired and light headed. Arms still over her's, Marco was now making her scrub even harder making her bouncing tits bump into his arms every few bounces. Pressing harder into her he watched over her shoulder for what he's been hoping for.

Ella's areolas were rising to the surface as her huge round breasts were jostled side to side, Marco's mouth watered. Soon her buds were visible and popped out of her top dancing at him, Marco could cum. Didn't take long for about an inch of breast to be visible under each areola, it was a beautiful sight. Feeling the cold air on her nipples Ella finally noticed.

"OH!!" She squealed and jumped a little. She stiffened her arms trying to get Marco to stop scrubbing.

"Whoops!" Marco said, he let go of her arms and due to her tiny hesitation because of her wet soapy hands, his dryer ones got to her tits first. "Allow me," one hand was in her shirt squeezing her big naked tit, rolling it while her shirt was pulled in front of it with his other hand. . "No worries, nothing I haven't seen before," he laughed warmly, "Keep scrubbing!" He reached for the next exposed big titty. He was 'politely putting them back into place' "This pot shouldn't be taking this long!"

With those words Ella snapped out of her daze and continued to scrub. She was embarrassed at what just happened and really didn't want to disappoint her boss on her first day. When both of her tits were back in her shirt (but still out of her bra, it was so thin and tiny it was now rolled up under her massive tits lifting them so Marco didn't even know about it. If he did he'd take the time to squeeze her even more while trying to get them in there.) He squeezed them together and gave them a quick pat as if testing to see if they were in place. Once they were released they were jiggling immediately from the scrubbing and an areola was already peaking, Marco purposely did not do a thorough job.

They were both back to very vigorous scrubbing, Ella's big beautiful tits were back to being jostled side to side while her nipples slowly sneaked out, and Marco's breathing and humping was even heavier and more shameless than before, not that Ella noticed. She was determined to clean this pot

"Oooohh dear." Said Marco reaching again for her half bared tits before she even noticed they were out again, she continued scrubbing. This time he brought both hands to both tits for a squeeze, pulling them further out of her shirt before taking the shirt in one hand to help put one in. "Maybe I should tell her I might as well hold onto these to keep them together while she scrubs." He kept her hands on her tits, debating. "Damn I want to be in her so bad." He gave another squeeze and leaned hard into her ass. He was dazed, not thinking of consequences, his hands moved down her tits to her stomach and he was reaching to undo her shorts.