Shy Ella and Her Big Fuckin Titties Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of a sudden they heard a door in the back open "Shit!" Marco thought, backing off Ella, who broke out of her scrubbing trance, and he put his hands on the counter on either side of her. He could hear employees arriving through the back.

"Well," Marco panted, "looks like you're... getting the hang of it! I'll be in my office...busy with paperwork...before we open!" Trying to get back into his cheery voice he said, "Good job so far!" Giving her a friendly pat on her ass, "Atta girl!" Then he was off to jack off in his office.

Ella was so relieved to get positive feedback! She was embarrassed over her exposure and surprised he helped her put them away, but Marco seemed to be so understanding. While she was scrubbing she assumed he had to handle them that much because they were so hard to contain in all the movement. Shy, naive Ella wasn't always aware of the effect she had on men, especially breast men. She did wonder for a brief moment if he just wanted to touch her, but quickly doubted it because he was so nice and if he liked them he would have left them out. Ella's learned that not all people who stare at her tits do it because they like them, and she worried hers disgusted him.

She finished cleaning the pot, happy that it was the last thing that needed to be cleaned. She dried off her hands and fixed her top but didn't have time to fix her bra before two guys walked into the kitchen.

"You must be the new girl," said the taller of the two with a shaved head, after looking her up and down, "whatsup? I'm Aaron!" He came towards her arms wide.

Ella suddenly remembered, 'Welcome to the family, we're huggers here!' And wanting to be part of the team she smiled and went in for the hug, "I'm Ella."

One of Aaron's long arms went so far around Ella's back that his long fingers including his thumb were full of the side of Ella's breast, almost up to her nipple. "Ella, that's a beautiful name!" His fingers pressed, trying to squeeze and then stroked up and down as if he were casually rubbing someone's back in a hug so Ella assumed it must be a mistake and didn't want to embarrass him by pointing it out. She didn't realize that she gave too many men the benefit of the doubt. The hug lasted a little longer than normal but not as long as Marco's first hug. Once they separated he asked her how her first day was going while looking straight down her top smiling.

The shorter guy hugged her briefly. "I"m Carlo," he said in a very flamboyant, friendly voice, he looked Puerto Rican. "Don't worry sweety, we'll help show you the ropes!"

Ella enjoyed her next couple of shifts, Marco had been very busy lately so Carlo did a great job training her. The rest of the staff were helpful but distracted with trying to find excuses to brush up against her ass or bump into her tits in the tight spaces of the restaurant. It was never enough for Ella to suspect it was on purpose and she had a hard time maneuvering through the narrow pathways as well, feeling guilty for each bump and brush.

The customers gawked at her in her outfit each night, most out of interest but Ella took more notice to the other looks of disapproval that misled her to believe most people who starred did not want her. It was disgusted looks from women and fake disapproving looks from the men they were with. When she was out on the floor serving she was also a bit more aware of the not so innocent intentions some of the men around her might have. Many of them shamelessly hit on her, it didn't help that she now had a name tag on her tit now (courteously fastened on by Marco). She either shyly put up with it or politely turned them down. It wasn't constantly but whenever she felt a hand on her half covered ass she either shifted or walked away, not wanting to make a scene and lose the well paying job she just landed. Which is also why she put up with Frank.

Walking by his table a man who looked almost like a mobster wrapped his arm around her waist, held me there by his booth, and introduced himself(to her tits). His friends were laughing eyeing every inch of her body.

"I told the Puerto Rican you will be serving us instead, I thought you'd like the money." Frank grinned.

Ella politely thanked him and started taking their orders. With each order Frank's hand was sliding slowly lower onto her ass, giving it a good squeeze and slap as she left. Later that night when she came back for the check Frank quickly stuck a roll of twenties into the front of Ella's shorts. He tried to see how far he could fit his two fingers, pulling her shorts down lower and lower before she softly placed her hand over his, "Thank you so much, Frank!" She said trying to sound cheerful.

He loved hearing her say his name and that she pretty much thanked him for trying to stick his hand down her pants. Standing up he was about the same height as her, he stared at her nametag. "Ella, what a beautiful name, here let me help fix this." As he spoke he brought his hands up to fiddle with the back of her nametag. Ella didn't know there was something wrong with it.

Ella felt deja vu, the back of Frank's hands and fingers were brushing and pressing into her massive tit. His fingers found her nipple that was not too far diagonally under the name tag. At first Ella thought he was fastening it, but when it took longer she figured he was shining the front with his thumbs which might explain how he accidentally caught her nipple between the back of his pinky and ring finger which he was now rolling while he "shined the name tag". Ella gasped(To Frank's liking) and she suddenly was reminded of Jack and then realized this was not unintentional.

Frank stopped right as she was about to stop him. "There we go. I guess this place might not go out of business after all, beautiful! Have a good night!" and he gave her ass a nice smack as she turned to leave.

"Go out of business?" This thought distracted Ella from what just happened. Was he serious? Ella hasn't even been working at Mario's a week but so far she felt like this was the best gig she was going to get, she dreaded the thought of losing her job.

It was the end of her shift. She had a locker she kept her uniform in but she changed in the bathroom as usual since she was one of the only female employees. Ella got in her bed right when she got home, where she scrolled with jealousy through pictures Cristi just posted of her and Jack at the lake. Sleepily she turned on her alarm, plugged her phone in, laid down stroking a nipple and rubbing herself thinking of the first time Jack fucked her. She didn't get far, she fell asleep wishing she was laying on top of him again.

The next afternoon Ella was looking forward to making some money while she walked into the locker room, humming. Her humming stopped once she opened her 'locker' that had no lock. She did not see her suspenders or her short shorts, instead she found a small skirt. She figured she'd just have to ask Marco if he knew anything about it, so she grabbed her small white tank and left the locker room not noticing a few strips of white cloth on the edge of the waste basket she walked by.

"I don't know how but they were destroyed in the laundry last night," Marco explained/lied, "the material was stretched thin and ripped right down the back!" Ella was suddenly embarrassed hoping this wasn't her fault. "This skirt is the only thing we have here that'll pass until your new shorts arrive from amazon. Too bad we gotta wait for a new uniform company before we can get new Marco's tops!"

Ella went to the ladies room to quickly change in a stall. She froze, she just remembered she's wearing a very thin, black thong. She changed, hoping the skirt would be long enough. There was something different about the top, her midriff never felt this much cold air when she wore this before. She opened the door and was shocked looking into the mirror. The bottom of her shirt was now hanging maybe 2 inches below the swell of her huge breasts, barely touching her ribs. There was also somehow a bit more cleavage showing, "This must have gotten roughed up in the wash as well," Ella thought. "Oh well, let's see how...oh no!" Her beautiful round ass wore the skirt like a small hat. It barely covered half of it, trying to pull it down her ass crack started to show so she stopped. and if she wanted to cover her pussy in this she had to stick her ass out. "I can't serve like this! There's gotta be something Marco can do!"

The second she opened the bathroom door Marco called her name from his office down the hall. Trying to cover her ass and pussy, she walked over into his office.

"Well that looks nice on you!" He smiled, walking up to her. "Now I just need your measurements so I can order your new shorts." And with that he was on his knees wrapping a tape measure around her waist.

"Marco..." She started nervously, afraid to be a pain. He now lowered the tape around the center of her ass so most of it was now under her skirt. "I really don't think I can work in the skirt," she said fast, "it does not cover my ...behind."

Marco looked up at her with a confused face, then as if he didn't believe he spun her around by the waist then held it while he got a good up close look at her ass. "Oh my...it does stick out a little. No problem..." And he tugged it down.

"I tried that, my crack sticks out. And unless I stick my ass out like this, my...pussy will show."

Marco choked. Collecting himself he decided repeating what he did to her ass to her pussy might raise suspicion, he had some measuring to do anyway. "Very well, you and I can make some arrangements for today. Let me finish up measuring first, the sooner you get your shorts the better!"

Ella agreed. He worked fast (not fast enough to give her rug burn or hurt her but quick enough to beat Ella's train of thought), before she knew it his arm was through her legs from behind, grabbing the tape, and pulling it back rubbing his thick forearm against her pussy. With the tape in his fingers his fist rubbed against her clit, brought it to the other end of the tape around her thigh, and then again across her soft ass cheek. He repeated these actions on the other side. Ella was a bit flustered, when Marco said "All set," she said what she thought she was supposed to, "Thank you."

"So I understand why you wouldn't want to serve tonight but we really do need people. I hope you don't mind me asking for you to stay in the kitchen tonight."

Marco did not sound like he was asking.

"That's fine," Ella responded, seeing this as the better option. When she was about to leave she turned and said, "I think my top was beaten up in the wash too..."

Marco smiled at her sexy outfit and laughed, "Can't wait for a new uniform company, right? me neither!"

Her male co-workers loved Ella's new skirt. She kept herself busy for an hour, mostly at the sink. Out of the corner of her eye she saw one of them that she hasn't been introduced to yet. He stood behind her, a small bulge nestled in her ass. Ella was convinced he was busy with something but his friends were quietly laughing because all he was doing was standing there, for 3 minutes, thrusting whenever he could get away with it. He quickly backed off and made himself busy when he heard Marco coming.

"Ella, please come see me in my office." Marco sounded stern.

Nervous, Ella followed him. There was nowhere to sit in his office so she just stood in the center waiting while he leaned against the desk.

"Ella, I've got a problem, well this business has a problem...we all have a problem."

He explained/lied that he just got a call from a potential investor. Marco said he was so sure about the investment for the expansion that he already spent tons of money for the restaurant that he didn't have. Apparently the investor has been threatening to change his mind and Marco convinced him to come in to see that they could provide great service and atmosphere.

"He's agreed to bring a group of friends around in about 20 mins, and he's requested you as their waitress, he said he's seen you before. Ella I know about your skirt but if things go badly tonight we are all out of work!" He exclaimed his arm referring to the rest of the staff.

"I guess..." Replied Ella, she did not want to lose this job let alone be the reason the entire staff loses their jobs.

"He just wants a beautiful girl to serve them drinks and it could make all the difference for all of us. I don't mean to offend you Ella but you are very beautiful."

Ella blushed.

Looking relieved Marco said, "I'm sure you'll also get a giant tip if things go well! There is just one more thing, and again I hope I don't offend you. This request is from the investor and I hope you don't think it reflects at all upon me. He says He will be in much higher spirits if you are braless."

Ella sighed, this did not sound good. She normally went braless but that was with accommodating tops. She thought, maybe the Marco's graphic would be enough camouflage. Marco was always kind to her, he deserved some help.

"Alright...just for tonight."

Marco was on his knees, he grasped Ella's hands. "Thank you Ella! This restaurant thanks you! You are a Saint!" He got up. "Go ahead and get changed, I'll let you know when he's here!"

Ella checked herself out in the mirror after she removed her bra and freshened up. She had to admit she looked damn sexy, she wished Jack could see her like this. She could hear Marco calling her to his office.

"Looking gorgeous as always. They just arrived, we combined a small table with a booth for his group..." He sounded nervous. He then looked like he wanted to say something.

"What's wrong?" Ella asked.

"Well...I hate to say this...don't want to make you uncomfortable...but, purely for the investor...and the future of this business...it'll be best if your nipples are as hard as they can be before you go out there."

Ella was shocked to hear this, but deep down she kind of understood and agreed.

Sensing this Marco continued."Think you could rub your nipples? See if they start to stick out?"

Ella obliged to Marco's delight. She looked down and softly started rubbing her nipples while he stared. She wasn't much of a masturbator up until lately, she was worried it wouldn't work because she was stressed.

A minute later Marco spoke up, not taking his eyes off her tits. "Here, really don't want to keep them waiting long, let me help." And he took her nipples in her fingers letting out a great exhale sharply through his teeth.

Ella gasped from surprise and from the sensation his big fingers gave her and he rolled her hardening nipples. "Let's see if this helps." He reached in through the top, already hard her nipples were now sticking out over the edge. "Like I said, nothing I haven't seen before." He then took most of her areola through the back of his fingers and started flicking her buds with his thumbs, Ella gasped again doubting her nipples could get any harder.

When Marco decided he could get away with sucking her tits he heard someone in the hall coming this way before he could bend down. Remember he didn't lock the door he released Ella just in case. "Alright, I think these are ready!"

Ella pulled her top up and headed for the door.

"Thank you for doing this for all of us Ella!" Marco said enthusiastically, " Oh, and just a little warning. If I can remember Frank correctly, he might get a little handsy, might just grab your ass or something. Just please remember what's at stake!" He smacked her bare ass, "Go get 'em!"

Ella found a pen and pad in the kitchen and stepped out into the bar. It was fairly busy, music blaring and beer flowing. She spotted her table and it seemed like they found her first with their shit eating grins whispering and pointing.

She immediately recognized the Frank she's met here before, he sat at the right side of the small table that joined the booth. Right across from him was younger guy who was pretty good looking(he was no where near Jack, no one was). Thinking of the vacation pictures of him and Cristi last night made Ella wonder if she should just move on. She smiled naturally at the cute guy who was checking her out, "Maybe this won't be so bad after all." She thought. He had dark blonde hair, with a brown beard, and a handsome face even though his sneer reminded Ella of every mean popular guy in highschool movies. She accidentally looked down at his crotch only because that's where his hand was going. His smile widened when he noticed where she was looking and Ella quickly looked away, towards Frank.

"Hello Frank," still smiling, "Didn't expect to see you tonight!"

"Ella baby, come here." He suddenly pulled her onto his lap for a hug, her legs towards the booth. "Mmmmmmm," her right breast was pressed against the side of his head, he could feel her nipple poking his cheek, "how you doin baby? It's great to see ya!" His jaw was rubbing her tit as he spoke. He released her from the hug but kept her on his lap. He wasn't tiny but he was a shorter man, so sitting up straight with Ella on his lap her massive tits were easily face level. After the hug Ella was leaning as far back as his arm would let him but now her left tit was resting against the side of his face. "Let's hear every drink you've got memorized, hm? We could use some suggestions." He told her tits, his hand on her thigh/ass under her skirt. Obviously Frank was the 'Investor'. The rest of the group laughed a bit, they all seemed very drunk.

Remembering how important tonight was Ella kept her composure. Every time she paused or studdered the guys sniggered, the whole table seemed to be very drunk. "Don't worry baby," his jaw rubbing her hard nipple as he spoke, "take your time!"

Ella listed what she could and took their orders, and Frank gave her ass a nice smack as she headed to the bar. Marco was in the doorway, "You're doing great!!" He whispered enthusiastically. Ella grabbed 2 beers, made 4 drinks, and head over.

Right as she arrived at the table Frank's hand was immediately on her ass. She handed him his whiskey. "Who had the other Whiskey?"

"Josh did, sweety." Franky said pointing to the guy across from him, slipping his finger between her legs as far as he could reach. Ella tried to keep her smile.

She handed Josh his drink while Frank slowly rubbing her thong covered pussy, and before she could return her hand Josh took it to kiss. "Thank you gorgeous!" He said, his drunk eyes looking up into hers, she looked away returning her hand to give out the rest of the drinks. Neither Frank, no Josh, gave her space to easily reach the booth so they all had a nice show of her cleavage as she bent and reach, giving Frank more access in the process.

Another smack and hard squeeze of her ass, she turned to the bar, "Hang on," she turned to see Josh and his friend downing their drinks and clunking the glasses back on the table, "We'll have another!"

She returned with 2 more drinks, Frank only had time 2 rub her ass because he was in the middle of a story. Ella returned to the bar and made herself a small lemonade to cool off, then saw Marco was beckoning her into the the kitchen. "Looks like it's going well!" Leading her into the hall.

"Yea, I guess...Frank is very...handsy." Ella managed to get out.

"In our case that's a very good thing, I'm glad he likes you, this could fix everything!" Marco exclaimed. Ella didn't know what to say to this. Suddenly she felt her nipples being rubbed and twisted again. She almost yelped.

"Just a little tune up while your back here, mmmmm." He started to bounce her big tits using her nipples. "Maybe I won't have to sell my house, you might save me and my family Ella!"

"I am really glad to help prevent all of that..." she sounded as if there was a 'but' coming but she had nothing planned and was interrupted anyway.