Shy Ella and Her Big Fuckin Titties Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ella baby!" They could hear Frank call.

"You got this!" Said Marco, before he disapearing down the hall.

When Frank saw Ella behind the bar he called, "Ella, I think we'll take the check now!"

Ella rung them up and headed over. Enjoy everything?" As she put the check on the table Frank stuck 3 hundred dollar bills into her skirt. Ella was shocked.

"Most definitely," he pulled her back into his into his lap right tit back against his cheek except this time he faced it a little more and the corner of his lips rubbed her stiff nipple as his spoke. "But Josh wanted to open his own tab for one more thing." He put her arm closest to him around his shoulder.

"Yea..." said Josh, "I would like..."

Ella froze, Frank was sucking on her nipple through thin shirt.

"I can't think of what it's called..." Josh and his friends were snickering at Frank and Ella. "It taste like..." Frank went to the other nipple then back, humming into them and rubbing her thighs. Ella didn't want to know who was watching. She though of the money and the jobs she might save.

"I just can't think of it I guess." Josh laugh. Frank gave her massive tits a quick soundless motorboat. "Better than your wife's B cups, huh Frank?"

"Much," Frank with a hard nipple in the corner of his lips, "thanks for the drinks baby." Giving her ass to pats, he released her.

Ella just noticed the bottoms of her huge globes were sticking out below her shirt. She was just about to adjust herself when Josh pulled her into his lap with her arm around his shoulders.

"I remember what I wanted!" He slouched and pulled up Ella's shirt using his face and one hand. Ella gasped loudly in complete shock while her tits fell against his face. Josh quickly and obnoxiously slurped her titties while the rest of the table went nuts. Ella tried to push herself off of him but he held her tight making it look like she was feeling him up. Squeezing, slurping, and humming happily he slipped his face back and forth from one big titty to the other before motorboating like Frank.

She finally broke free. The first thing she saw was what she thought was fear on Marco's face across the bar so she quickly pulled down her shirt, formed a smile, and turned to her table and said, "Thanks for the fun night guys, you get home safely." And she walked quickly to the bar's ladies room while her table burst into laughter again.

Ella was dazed and disgusted but so thankful it was over! "God, I smell like booze now." She was really looking forward to her next shower, but since she couldn't stand the smell coming from her chest she decided she literally couldn't wait. Promising herself she'd be quick she ran a faucet, pulled her tits though the top of her shirt and started soaping them up. While she was at it she wet her face a little and dried it off before she started rinsing her tits.

She was pulled back by her hips and a hard dick was in her. Ella squealed loudly, she looked up and watched Josh smiling as he pulled back, pulled her thong further away, and thrusted again. She gasped, he repeated, starting a rhythm.

"What are you...we can't...you can't do this." Ella cried between gasps.

"Don't worry baby," be turned off the faucet and grabbed a soapy tit, "I locked the door, no one will know, you won't get in trouble. " he was already at a fast pace. Ella tried to speak but it sounded like a moan. "Fuck, your fucking sexy!"

"No...please stop."

He laughed. "I know girls like you get off on pretending not to want this but I don't want to play around. I saw the look you gave my bulge earlier, let's be real." He grabbed her other breast and straightened her so he could kiss her neck.

"No...please..."

Josh paused, "You want to loose your job or do you want to keep pretending?" And with this he quickly pulled out, turned her around, sat her on the counter between the 2 sinks, got between her legs, and was in her again.

Ella leaned back supporting herself with her hands on the edge of each sink, her big titties bobbing in front of her. "So fucking sexy." Josh said, pumping faster watching them bounce off the soap suds.

"You can get through this, it'll be over soon," she told herself, "just close your eyes." She did, and without intending it, all she could see was Jack.

She couldn't really pretend it was Jack fucking her for many reasons, one being that the cock inside her was about half the size. But memories of Jack flooded her mind while Josh pounded away. She thought of laying on top of him kissing, his hands on her ass grinding into her. (She stopped herself from letting out a noise, reminding herself to stay quiet with her eyes closed) Of when they came together while her tits were in his girlfriend's passed out face. Of how her carried her up the stairs to fuck. ("Oh god..." she thought as she realized she was actually getting close.) Of the look he gave her at first sight, and the way it made her body feel.("Oh...") Of Jack and Ella's first encounter.

Josh grabbed her massive tits, and the thought of Jack touching them before even introducing himself did it, she came. Mouth opened, eyes still shut, she silently rode out her orgasm. She tried hiding it but Josh still noticed.

A thought quickly hit Ella, and as she opened her mouth to lie, "I'm not on birth control, don't cum in me!" He pulled out before she could say a word.

Without time to aim he came all over her stomach grunting, "UUUHHHHH!!"

Ella opened her eyes but refused to look at Josh. After a few seconds he squeezed out the last drop, and gave her tit one more squeeze before letting go. He walked to the door. "Thanks Doll." He said before leaving the bathroom, being greeted by loud drunk cheers.

This time Ella locked the door before cleaning herself up this time.

-

When she could tell the noise of the bar definitely died down, she ran to her locker, grabbed her stuff, and ran out the door before Marco could find her. She didn't feel like hearing his gratitude right now. She calmed herself down on the drive home, grabbed a cold bottle of water right when she got there, and collapsed onto her bed.

After a minute she decided she wasn't tired enough yet so she grabbed her phone. One of her tabs was still on Cristi's facebook page. She clicked on it and her eyes widened.