Shy GF Turns into Slut Pt. 02

Story Info
Shy GF shared for first time turns wild once started...
900 words
4.15
42.5k
15

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shyone121
shyone121
24 Followers

When we arrived at the club, we got straight in and without hesitation went straight to the bar to begin our journey to being completely drunk.

As I stood next to Jess at the bar, I peeked down at her skirt, and with her heels on she was looking very sexy, and as I turned around I could see there was a few other men with their eyes on her, so I grabbed her by the ass to show them she was mine.

Even the barman was flirting with her which was obvious to me, but not to naive little Jess, who mistakes it for being friendly and just giggles her way through it.

As the night went on, we were both all over each other, and I could see that Jess was in a very horny mood. As she was dancing, she was moving her hips in a seducing way and looking around to see who could see her. After I while I noticed that she kept turning around and looking at a specific guy, who was staring back intently at her round behind all night.

I knew that Jess was just playing around because this guy wasn't her type. Overly muscular with tight clothing on to show his body off, and manly stubble with a chiseled jaw, every woman's dream but definitely not Jess'!

By now I had totally forgot about my drunken little talk with Jess about giving her a free flirting pass at the club, and I was just thinking about getting her back home for some honest sex, but it very soon became clear to me that she had remembered and had other ideas.

Jess leaned into my ear, "I hope the deal is still on. Is it?"

I knew what she was talking about but acted dumb, "I'm not too sure what you are talking about."

In a cute but annoyed voice she told me what she meant.

"YOU said that I could flirt with and convince a guy to have some fun. Don't tell me you've changed your mind!"

Even though it was my idea, I was actually quite shocked at her thinking about it and I started to get a little worried thinking what she had in mind.

"I'm not too sure about that. Don't you want to have fun with me? You look horny!"

"Don't change your mind now, feel how wet I am whilst I'm thinking about it."

She grabbed my hand and guided it up her skirt, then rubbed my tips along her pussy.

She was right, she was absolutely soaking wet, worryingly wetter than I've ever made her.

I'm glad she did that though because my cock shot up and I was suddenly OK with everything.

"OK. Who do you have in mind?" I quizzed her with a devilish smile lighting up my face.

She put her finger on my lip to keep me quiet and whispered for me to go and wait by the edge of the dance floor and watch.

She slowly and and sexily strolled over with her long fine legs and I realised who she was heading towards.

As she got closer, the beast of a guy let out a cheeky smile and winked straight at her. My heart stopped for a second at the realisation. That's not her type! At least she didn't tell me that!

There she was flirting with the type of guy that I've always worried about. half of me was scared yet the other half felt like possibly the most excited I've ever felt. I couldn't help but watch on in interest.

I could see them both whispering into each others ears and laughing like school kids at whatever they were talking about. I saw her point at me and he laughed the hardest I had seen, before jokingly grabbing a big handful of her skirt covered booty. He then looked over at me with a solid glare.

He knew she was mine but also knew that there was nothing I could have done about him having a feel of Jess' body, especially if she wanted it just as much.

It had hardly been a minute and I saw her pull his hand under her skirt to give him a feel while her other hand sensually rubbed across his manhood. It took me years to convince her to even wear a skirt out, and here she is letting an entirely new man easily have what took me a long time to get hold of. For some reason though, I was still more horny than ever, so much that I thought I was going to cum there and then.

After some more overly sexual touching, she strutted back over to me looking more confident than I've ever seen. "Hey baby, I'm taking Brett home with us for a threesome, what do you think of him?"

I felt a little intimidated and asked her "I'm surprised, I thought you didn't like muscly guys, I thought you liked guys like me?"

"Of course I like you but just look at him, he's absolutely gorgeous and he says he thinks I'm hot and that he thinks my ass is perfect! I think I want him!"

I gave in knowing that she had made her mind up and sadly agreed with what was my idea in the first place. It's all becoming too real.

shyone121
shyone121
24 Followers