Shy GF Turns into Slut Pt. 03

Story Info
Shy GF shared for first time turns wild once started.
938 words
4.32
31.6k
10

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shyone121
shyone121
24 Followers

As we left the club, all 3 of us having had a bit too much to drink, we waved down a taxi and headed towards home.

Since agreeing to allow her to bring "Brett" home, she must have forgotten I was even there as she looked completely obsessed with Brett's muscles while she looked deep into his eyes as she rubbed his big arms.

While in in the taxi she still ignored me completely and spent the entire journey giggling, leaning into him and rubbing her hands up his top and all over his rock hard abs while he had his arm around her, and, as though I wasn't there, she cheekily pushed her hand down the front of his jeans to try to get a feel of his bulge. He laughed and said "Not yet babe," as though trying to keep her wanting it more and more. He knew what he was doing, like a man that has slept with thousands of women, and my naive girlfriend completely in awe of this man making me more than jealous.

Once we stumbled out the taxi and headed towards the door, Jess finally acknowledged me while Brett paid for the taxi. She winked at me and flashed her ass cheek to me, which I slapped, she giggled and instantly I felt better.

We all piled in through the door and Jess just couldn't wait. As soon as he closed the door, she looked at Brett, hitched up the front of her skirt to reveal her angelic white knickers and bit her lip seductively. She then looked at me and grabbed me around the back of my head and pulled me towards her for a tantalising kiss, then put her hand down to give my rock hard erection a rub. As we kissed passionately, I hear Brett say in an angry manor, "Don't leave me out," as he stomped over towards us.

Instantly, Jess took her hand quickly out of my pants and moved straight over to Brett and starting kissing him passionately while she rubbed her hand all over his muscular shapes. He grabbed her ass tightly, moved away from her lips and, looking at me, sternly said "This ass is mine, you can have the mouth."

This guy was telling me what I can do with my own girl. I would usually be mad at this situation but seeing the way Jess looked at him and drooled through his arrogant actions, I had to play along, even if I didn't like it.

"Now get on your knees and show daddy what you can do with your mouth." Absolutely no hesitation and Jess jumped down onto her knees and stared at Brett's bulge in anticipation of him finally revealing his cock to her. I also watched in anticipation hoping he is nothing special.

I was wrong.

He unzipped his jeans and slowly pulled down his underwear to reveal the biggest and most girthy penis I had ever seen. And it didn't even look fully erect. I have never seen Jess' eyes light up so quickly and I was sick with jealousy both at the size of his cock and by how fascinated Jess was with it.

"Oh my god Brett, you are so big!" She said with her mouth wide open. "I don't even know what to do with it."

"You can start by getting me nice and wet for what we can do later." Brett said cheekily back.

In a flash, Jess wrapped her pretty lips right around the head and could hardly swallow any more. She closed her eyes and starting to really enjoy lubing his shaft with her saliva as her throat made gagging noises through the sound of her pleasure.

"Good girl. I know you're impressed with me but give your boyfriend a chance too, I think you forgot he was there!" He laughed in a way that made me feel embarrassed of myself and how my girlfriend so easily left me aside.

I moved closer and pulled my trousers below my waste to reveal my average sized dick. I could see in the corner of my eye that Brett thought this was amusing and he just had to say something.

"Haha," he loudly laughed. "We can't all be blessed."

I felt so awkward because Jess looked over at me with his cock still in her hand and grabbed mine with her other, like she was comparing them. She looked at Brett and laughed along with him, then got straight back to putting her mouth around as much of his fat cock as she could, slurping making satisfied noises.

Her other hand stayed around my small shaft and she lazily kept my erection going while paying most of her attention to Brett.

After it looked like she was getting him to his full length, Jess stopped what she was doing and stood up onto her feet, her heels still in place. She pulled Brett's top over his head to reveal his model-like body and bit her lip once more. She held onto Brett's giant monster and looked at me inquisitively.

"Baby, can I fuck Brett?"

As he heard this, Brett looked at me to await my answer, not that he wouldn't have done it anyway.

I couldn't say no as I was intimidated by the way Brett looked at me as if to say "You better say yes or else".

I remembered how this was all my idea and gave them the nod to go ahead, but made sure I butted in with "we can take it in turns."

"Thanks baby, let's take it upstairs."

shyone121
shyone121
24 Followers