Shy Girl's Sexual Awakening Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god" yelled Marco as he fell back in the shower wanking his cock furiously as her squirt ran down his face along with the water from the shower.

Mario was clearly about to shoot his load again as he frenziedly masturbated. Gill quickly squatted down and tried to get her mouth over the head of his big cock, just in time as he yelled and came all over her face.

She fell sideways in the shower stall as they became entangled, their laughs ringing out as the water washed his while milky semen of her face as she threw her head back.

His cum hardened into little gelatinous balls as the water washed over her. She wiped her eyes and tried to stop laughing as he grabbed her in the shower.

Both of them tried to stand up and fell against the shower stall. Eventually they got up and washed themselves off for a good few minutes and shakily stepped out of the shower.

Mario grabbed a large white bath towel and gave it to Gill who covered herself in it grinning. She dried herself and passed it over to her soaking boyfriend, so he could let it absorb the water dripping all over the bathroom floor.

Gillian padded out to the main room and ruffled her hair, patting it down with the wetness. She wandered across to the couch and picked up her panties, slipping them on with her t-shirt and collapsed onto the cushions in exhaustion.

It would not be long before they would have to leave for the villa and that evening's party. She was exhausted from the night before and that afternoon but still full of life and happiness.

12