All Comments on 'Shy Hot Wife's Awakening Pt. 01'

by Shyhotwife1

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 Star+ Great start with loads of potential. Please keep the wife telling her hubby about her slutty adventures. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The writers name is confusing. How is it possible to be a "Hotwife/Skankwife" and also be a "ShyHotwife/ShySkankwife" the writer is obviously trying to be funny. If you are a "Hotwife/Skankwife" then you can't possibly be "Shy". 1 star given just for the writers name. No point reading a story about a Skankwife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"First of all I love my husband" says a Hotwife/Skankwife/Whorewife. Nope don't believe you. Skanks and Hotwives do not know the meaning of the word "Love".

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

This isnt a hotwife story. Hotwife plays outside the marriage with her husbands knowledge and consent: she just fucking cheated and did so with the help and encouragement of women who want to ruin her marriage.

She doesnt feel guilty that she cheated, she felt guilty that she enjoyed it and that she enjoyed debasing her husband.

This is mental cruelty. It’s no different thsn if her husband beat the shit out of her while telling her that he loves her.

If you had even an once of love, you would just get a divorce, instead, you’ll write about how much he enjoys being humiliated and how much you enjoy hurting him.

No different than writing a story about a husband who beats up his wife and its justified because she enjoys the bruises, the concussions, the black eyes and broken bones.

You’re mot a hotwife, you’re a piece of shit abuser. You’re the Amber Heard of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

loving wife "hell"; a bitch who abuses her weak husband

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another trolling story that doesn’t make any sense. Oh look, it is another “one story” author. AND the author comments on their own story anonymously. LMFAO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it. Wish all women were open minded and trained us men get off on their sluttiness and to eat their creampies. I’m so sick of monogamous women who don’t want to be gangbanged with their man present. Need more stories like this one to show them what right looks llke. Thanks.

Jaydean409Jaydean409almost 2 years ago

Ignore the haters!!! Can’t wait for the next chapter!!!

WhyjustwhyWhyjustwhyalmost 2 years ago

When does lying and cheating getting fucked by a stranger count as "love my husband"? That's bullshit. A slut just lying to herself. She has no respect for him, and frankly he deserves no respect. He doesn't respect himself. She also lied to him, fooling around is far different than fucking. And Anne is just a devious homewrecking tramp, certaintly not a friend. She made it sound like she felt bad, only she did it way to easily and wanted more, no resistance. Definitely not a hotwife, just a cheating floozy. Did he know she was going to an "adult party" or was that a lie too? Karma gets everyone eventually.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 2 years ago

Besides a lot of typographical errors, is there anything really new in this story? Names and surroundings change but it is the same old story line -- a wife cuckolds her small-dicked wimp of a husband who willingly surrenders himself to her desires to fuck others. If you want to write, at least try to devote time to actually fleshing out human relationships and desires instead of just copying the same old cuck schtick.

A part 2 that adds something new would be great, but a part 2 that is nothing more than wife continuing to fuck around with wimp husband's support is a waste of effort in writing and readers' time in reading.

patilliepatilliealmost 2 years ago

Oh boy, another homo writing about his sexual wish list. Pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another sad bastard confessing his cuck fantasy obsession.....yuk.

Bham487Bham487almost 2 years ago

This power trip is why women are not meant to be in charge. They are just selfish sluts

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hotwife = cheating slut. Oh - please NEVER continue this drivel.

Ironman52Ironman52almost 2 years ago

ignore negative anons. keep writing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sorry, not into humiliation of that scope.

OOAAOOAAalmost 2 years ago

HOT story!!!!! Please, go on soon 😉👍🔥

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 2 years ago

Sadly, as many have mentioned; this is just a narcissistic bitch who has no respect whatsoever for her husband. He, meanwhile is just a pathetic, weak individual who has no self respect or self esteem.

Why are they actually married as there is no mutual love there?

Please no more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your story is wonderful! I need to know more! Please don't stop!

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Again, not my type of cuckolding. It is not loving, or at least not going that direction

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Keep telling your story!

expand it, don't rush, and ignore the trolls!

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

How can a whorewife be shy? That’s as stupid as this trashy cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Doesn't need to be continued waste of writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous