All Comments on 'Shy Indian Wife Ch. 06'

by ClosetSkeleton

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sexy story and detailed indeed. Thanks for putting it specially shy married emotions and her experience about it.

Being a male, I wanted my wife to experience this same I mean to wear western clothes and feel horny y in them. She is shy and I now realise after reading this that she must be going through lots of mixed emotions as you had felt.

But I told her to never lose self respect even when you do this kind of act. To being feeling randi just for the sake of getting horny and come back to self respect. That’s what I always ask her to. I want her to take Charge of it independently although I always recharge her self respect back to normal.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

7 part want

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What a story line.Inuded everything, emotions,culture,feeling,sex,beauty of a married lady.You are a great writer.Eagerly waiting for the next episodes.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Just great.....Waiting for next part....

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Glad that you are back. I am really like whole the series. Hopefully we will get to read more and more about this wonderful series.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The way you narrated her feelings... At its best

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love to get to know her detailed transformation.

She is shy and cultural, respects her husband and slowly feeling randi ( lite version ) is so good combination. There’s always suspense full of horniness in that combo.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

I hope we see Moore between her and Phillip.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous