Shy Iris Ch. 04

Story Info
Big Booty Halloween Extravaganza!
18.9k words
4.41
41k
43

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigK7o8
BigK7o8
199 Followers

"So do you have a boyfriend yet?"

Iris growled, frustrated, into her cell phone. "Mom! Stop!"

Iris could practically hear her mom frowning on the other end of the line. "I'll take that as a no, then."

"Actually, I've been getting regularly gangbanged by a bunch of horny fraternity brothers. You could say I have a lot of boyfriends." Iris spoke to her mother in a teasing voice. Little did the poor woman know; her daughter was telling the absolute truth.

"Maybe you can bring one of them home for the holidays," quipped Opal Taylor, sarcastic as always.

Iris' phone vibrated as she received a new e-mail. Her words caught in her throat as she saw that it was from Pi-Pi-Pi, the aforementioned fraternity brothers who had been using her as their big bottomed sex toy.

"Sweetie," her mom's voice sounded a million miles away as it bled out of the tiny speaker on her phone. "Are you okay? You just got really quiet."

"I've got to go, mom, something just came up." Iris hung up her phone, and slid it into the pocket of her sweatshirt.

The air was starting to grow chilly; the leaves were starting to change. Iris was stalking across campus, her heavy book bag slung over her shoulder. She was wearing a plain hooded sweatshirt, hood pulled down over her bright blue eyes and her long, dark hair tied up in a loose ponytail. She would have been unassuming, if it wouldn't have been for her giant white rump, which she had barely managed to stuff into a too small pair of leggings. In fact, all of her pants were too small. Her big, chubby butt simply refused to stop growing. Iris spotted a small iron bench, and settled down on her expansive backside. She slipped her phone out of her pocket, opened her screen, and clicked on the new mail icon. Breathlessly, she read the e-mail the Tri-Pi boys had sent her.

Hey, everybody, your favorite fraternity here, Pi Pi Pi! It's that time of year again... Hallo-Wasted! That magical time in the fall when we take a break from the rush process, our charitable endeavors, and our service to the community to celebrate being alive. This year will be the 25th annual celebration, so this reminder of why we're the most beloved Greek organization on campus will be extra special! We look forward to seeing all of you there.

P.S. Drinks and entertainment will be provided. Have fun, and as always, respect women!

Iris read the e-mail over and over. She was surprised by how very boilerplate it seemed. She had been expecting a private message, an invitation for her to perform some degenerate task, but instead it was a vanilla invitation to the legendary Tri-Pi Halloween party. Iris paused. On one hand, it seemed like a normal college bash, and, although her invitations to those had been few and far between there didn't appear to be any obligation for her to go. On the other hand, they did have hours of video of the big bottomed girl being degraded. Would they expose her if she didn't go? The threat wasn't there, but Iris supposed it didn't need to be. She knew she was probably going to be forced to demean herself; she knew she was probably going to be the entertainment offered in the e-mail. And yet, she also knew she was going.

She was getting wet just thinking about it.

***

Jack Mason stood alone in his bedroom on the second floor of the Pi Pi Pi fraternity house. A floor below him, the Halloween party was in full swing. Jack, tall, broad shouldered, handsome, muscular; he could have had his pick of any girl at the party. But he was waiting on one girl in particular. His door opened and his brother Aaron entered.

"Is Iris here yet?" Jack demanded.

Aaron took a nervous step backward. He looked away from his clearly fuming friend. "Not yet. Matt, Paul, and Trevor are all keeping an eye out for her. I've got the rushes and the other brothers letting us know whenever a girl with a giant ass comes in. A couple false alarms but so far... no dice."

Matt, Paul, Trevor, Aaron, and of course, Jack, were a member of their own fraternity within the fraternity. They were the only brothers who knew the true identity of the anonymous large bottomed girl who had been causing such a stir on the school's various social media pages, especially amongst the Tri-Pi brother's, rushes, and alumni. In fact, Aaron had the strangest feeling that there were a lot of people downstairs just to see Iris. And spread out on the bed and desk in front of Jack were five large brown paper sacks, each one with a different costume to showcase Iris' ridiculous frame, handpicked by the brothers.

Aaron studied the president of his fraternity. He wasn't wearing a costume, or at least, didn't have one on yet. All of the other brothers had excitedly discussed their plans for Iris, but Jack had kept any ideas he may have had to himself. Aaron, a tall and thin young black man, had donned a tall wizard's cap, a flowing robe, and a fake white beard that stretched almost to the floor. In the paper bag with his name on it was a witch's costume. He had an idea of what were in three of the others; but Jack's remained a mystery.

Aaron gulped. "Do you think she's coming? We didn't really tell her she had to..."

Jack didn't even look up from his burning focus on the paper bags. "She'll be here. She wouldn't miss it."

Almost on cue, Matt burst into the room "She's here!" He exclaimed.

A demented grin started to spread across Jack's face. "Did she have a costume on?"

"Yeah, some stupid zombie thing. She had a big flannel shirt hanging down over her butt, but I recognized her right away. I tracked her down and told her the plan for tonight."

"Was she disappointed?"

Matt thought for a moment. "You know what, I really don't think so."

Jack' maniacal grin widened further. "Bring her up."

***

All eyes were on Iris as she reentered the party. Her face had been slathered in green paint; a similarly colored plastic, warty nose had been glued over her own. Her long, dark hair was flowing down to the small of her back, just above the swell of her backside. Her top was encased in an impossibly tight bustier, dark as midnight and laced together in such a way that her milky white cleavage was practically spilling over the top. And then, there was her bottom half.

Aaron had forced Iris' thick, meaty legs into a pair of dark fishnets, her bulging pale flesh straining against the string and leaving marks in her skin, a pair of leather knee-high boots encased her feet and muscular calves. Her bulging backside had been wedged into a pair of black micro shorts which were a dozen sizes too small and left nothing to the imagination. Her huge, pale, wobbling ass cheeks were on full display as Iris jiggled down the stairs into the party at Aaron's side.

Iris reached up into the cavern of her ass crack and tried to pull out the strip of fabric that kept working its way up there. But the moment she did, Aaron grabbed the hem of her shorts and tugged upwards, wedging the bottoms between her twin mounds of ass flesh. After repeating this process a few times, Iris simply gave up, letting her chubby butt cheeks be exposed to the world.

Iris felt her giant, wobbling rump being groped and fondled as she made her way across the floor of the party. As the mortified girl failed to react, the crowded room grew bolder. Someone brought their hand crashing down on her bare backside, eliciting a yelp from Iris. But when she whirled to face whoever had spanked her, Aaron grabbed her shoulders and spun her back around. More hands came crashing down on her exposed ass flesh, and by the time they reached the beer pong table, Iris' fat white ass was glowing.

"Is that her?!?" The voice belonged to a younger man dressed as a scientist and drinking straight from a bottle of whiskey. He had a Tri-Pi button pinned to his lapel, and Iris realized it was a brother she hadn't met yet.

"Who else could it be?" Aaron shot back to the young man, grinning. Without warning he buried his tongue in Iris' mouth, frenching the unaware girl. Not knowing what else to do, she closed her eyes and returned his kiss. As Aaron continued to swirl his tongue inside her lips, he dug his long black fingers into Iris' pale buttocks, lifting and parting her hefty butt cheeks. Her eyes shot open as she felt the fabric wedged deep up into her ass crack dig against her sensitive anus. Aaron squeezed her massive cheeks a little harder, spread them a little farther, and Iris felt cool air on her butthole as it was exposed to the strangers at the table. Laughter and gasps greeted Iris' exposure.

"Can I touch it?" The scientist asked.

Iris tried to shake her head no but Aaron still had his lips clamped over hers. Without waiting for an answer, the young man stuck his index finger, dry, straight up Iris' asshole. He pumped his finger in and out of her big, thick, dumper a few times, rubbing her raw. Finally, he stopped, and Aaron released his grip on the girl. Iris leaned into him, eyes watering and heart racing.

"I'm not letting you touch me with that hand after you stuck your finger in that... fat thing." Iris' face burned redder than her well spanked ass. The insult came from a skinny little brunette dressed as a slutty nurse; a girl obviously there with the scientist. The small crowd gathered around the beer pong table burst into laughter.

The scientist glared at the slutty nurse, and then leered at Iris as a sly grin broke across his face. He lifted one of the cups from the table, and swirled the finger he had shoved up Iris' ass into the water. He handed the cup to the dark haired girl as she stood frozen in place.

Iris lifted the red solo cup to her lips as the group of people watched with breathless anticipation. Sighing, she tipped the glass back, swallowing down the water muddied with the juices from her own puckered asshole. She tasted her own anus on her lips, and fought against her gag reflex, not wanting to give them the satisfaction. Finally, she managed to choke the mixture down. Iris opened her mouth, displaying her empty tongue for the crowd as they roared in approval.

"Holy shit!" The scientist exclaimed. "She'll really do anything!"

"You don't know the half of it!" Aaron sounded oddly proud. "Watch this!"

Aaron stood face to face with Iris. She watched curiously as he lifted the long, fake white beard he was wearing as part of his costume. With his free hand, he reached into the front of his flowing wizard's robe and grabbed his dick. It suddenly dawned on Iris what he wanted her to do. She gaped at the young man, hoping he would stop. But his eyes only burned into her harder. Sighing again, Iris sank to her knees.

Aaron flipped his faux beard over Iris' back, so that only her fat white backside resting back on black leather boots was visible to the crowd. The big bottomed girl reached into the slit of the tall black man's robe. Her hand pressed against his dark thigh and she realized he wasn't wearing any pants. Dutifully, Iris extracted his long black dick from the robe, and wrapped her lips around his glistening cockhead.

There was a part of Iris' mind that was mortified at what was happening; being forced to kneel on the grimy carpet of the Tri-Pi house during their biggest party of the year, while sucking a rock hard cock only a few feet away from a crowd of people with a prime view of her big, wobbling backside. But there was another part of Iris' mind that just wanted to choke down that dick and swallow a big, sticky load. This was the part that was currently winning.

Iris continued to bob her head on Aaron's cock, his fat black shaft stretching her lips and prodding the back of her throat. She slurped greedily at his meaty dick, bathing his stiff rod in her spit as she gurgled on his member. Her eyes tightly closed, Iris never saw Aaron lift his beard, greeting the crowd to a view of the fat bottomed girl enthusiastically swallowing his dick.

Iris hummed on Aaron's cock, oblivious to the spectators watching her work. She wrapped one pale hand around the base of his stiff member, her lips pressing against her own index finger and thumb with every slip of the stiff rod in and out of her mouth. With her other hand, Iris started to fondle the young man's balls, cradling them in her palm and milking them for all he was worth. Within moments, Aaron blasted the back of Iris' mouth with his ropey jizz. The crowd watched as she continued to bob up and down, her throat gulping rapidly as she eagerly swallowed every drop of his cum. When she was done, and Aaron had snaked his long dick from between her lips and back into his robe, the party goers broke out into thunderous applause. Iris' eyes shot open and then rapidly closed again as she realized the crowd had seen everything. She shakily rose on wobbling legs, and tried to press herself as close to Aaron and as far from the crowd as she could.

Libido momentarily spent, Aaron ignored her and started to play beer pong with his brother. Iris watched as wizard and scientist exchanged bounces and drinks. The crowd started to grow restless and mill around, mercifully few of them maintaining their attention on Iris.

As the game continued Iris started to actually enjoy herself. She even sipped at a beer, washing the taste of her own asshole and Aaron's cum out of her mouth. Finally, the game was down to the final pair of cups.

Aaron motioned to Iris. "Come here baby, I need some good luck."

Iris stared at him, surprised. She couldn't remember anyone ever calling her baby before. The events of the last few minutes aside, it was almost sweet. She sidled up next to Aaron as his brother at the other end of the table lined up his shot. Suddenly, Aaron jammed his finger into Iris' cleavage, grasped the top of her bustier, and tugged it down. With almost no effort, Iris' milky white boobs bounced into view, springing free from their mesh prison. The few onlookers who had kept their focus on Iris sprang to life as her pale, pink nipples were exposed, attracting the attention of the rest of the party.

Iris stood frozen as the cool night air passed over her rapidly stiffening nipples. She fumbled at the top of her bustier but Aaron slapped her hands away. Frustrated, she stood stiffly with her arms at her sides, her modest-sized tits on full display. The scientist, staring lustily at Iris' heaving tit-flesh, missed his shot by a mile. Aaron drained his, and cheered. He hugged Iris close to his body, her bare chest pressing against his soft robe.

Iris stepped to the side as Aaron's attention was diverted to his celebration, as he forced his costumed brother to drain more alcohol than should have been humanly possible. She fumbled with the front of her top, loosening the strings so she could readjust the garment. Just as Iris was getting ready to yank her top back up over her exposed tits, a white gloved hand snatched her wrist away.

"That wasn't fair whore," the fake nurse growled at Iris. "You cheated."

The stick thin girl turned to the party, who were watching with rapt attention. "What's the best way to get rid of a witch?"

"Burn her at the stake!" A voice that sounded oddly like the tall but dimwitted rush Hawk yelled. Iris stared out into the crowd. Really?

"Okay, that's fucked up," the nurse shot back, and Iris breathed a momentary sigh of relief. "I was thinking we could just send her flying away on her broom."

The crowd broke out into cheers again. With surprising speed, an old fashioned straw broom with a thick wooden handle was produced at the back of the crowd and passed forward. The nurse held the broom menacingly and as she glared at Iris. "Bend over, bitch."

Gulping, Iris assumed the position. She bent over, her milky breasts hanging beneath her and her big, round backside facing the rest of the party. Without warning, the nurse grabbed Iris' shorts and yanked them down, exposing the big bottomed girls sweating ass crack and moist pussy to the onlookers. Another huge cheer broke out as Iris was forced to stand before them in nothing more than knee-high leather boots and black string fishnets.

The nurse slapped Iris' wobbling rear end, and yanked on her fishnets, forcing the squares to dig even deeper into Iris' pale flesh. "Jesus," Iris heard the girl mutter. "We're going to need some volunteers!" She cried out to the crowd. With relish, a dozen burly men sprang forward.

The thick wooden broom handle was jammed between Iris' thick thighs, parallel to the floor. A strong hand swatted her jiggling backside and Iris, yelping, snapped forward. She grasped the top of the broom handle tightly, her hanging tits swinging on either side of the broom. The other end was brought up roughly between her legs, and Iris could feel it digging at her most sensitive area. Not knowing what else to do, Iris wrapped her meaty legs around the handle as she was lifted off the ground. Strong hands held her in place as she was paraded around the party, the friction of the polished wood on her moist slit driving her wild.

Finally, mercifully, Iris was dumped unceremoniously on the floor. The crowd formed a small circle around the dark-haired beauty as she lay panting on the ground. She felt one pair of strong arms grab her and flip her over. Another pair of arms grabbed her leather clad right leg, and then another grabbed her left. Iris tried to scoot away, but two more young men grabbed each of her arms. Iris lay back, defeated, thankful that at least the green makeup on her face would hide her identity. The nurse strode forward from the crowd of costumed party-goers, broom held firmly in her hand.

"You didn't quite make it all the way home. I think you need a better grip on your broom." The costumed girl placed the tip of the wooden handle against Iris' pussy.

Iris tried to wiggle away but the hands holding her in place held firm. She tried to kick and struggle against the hands holding her leather and fishnet clad legs in place but it was useless. As she finally settled down exhausted, the men holding her wobbling legs made their move. They cruelly yanked her legs apart, exposing her wet cunt to the party, and more importantly, the tortuous nurse. Holding her legs spread eagled, the boys holding Iris captive then stepped towards her head, pulling her splayed legs backwards and upwards. One last jerk of the girls hefty stems and she was folded backwards on herself; her entire weight resting on her shoulders as her tits squashed against her face, and her big fat rump was hoisted high into the air. The nurse stepped forward menacingly.

She spat onto Iris' cunt, her spittle running down inside her pussy and her ass crack. Iris could feel the girl's knees against her wide hips as the nurse worked herself into position over Iris' spread cunt. She teased the big bottomed girl's pussy lips with the tip of the wooden handle.

Iris jerked and spasmed at the contact on her moist mound, but was unable to free herself. Worse than being assaulted in front of the party was the pleasure she was feeling at every poking and prodding of the wooden handle. She could feel her pussy juices flowing, and it was only a matter of time before she came.

The nurse inserted the tip of the broom handle into Iris' slick cunt and, to the large assed girl's horror; her body was racked with a powerful orgasm. Her orgasmic spasming almost bucked the smaller girl off, and yet she held. The nurse repositioned the broom, hoisting the heavy straw end into the air and letting gravity slide the wooden handle deep into Iris' sopping wet fuckhole. Iris screamed as another orgasm tore through her body, but the smaller girl ignored the fat assed witch as she continued to work the broom handle in and out of the poor girl's cunt. After what felt like an eternity, the nurse stepped away from Iris. Much to Iris' discomfort, the wooden handle of the broom was still firmly planted deep in her cunt, the far end held in the air by the nurse's outstretched arm.

BigK7o8
BigK7o8
199 Followers