Shy Iris Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigK7o8
BigK7o8
200 Followers

Iris' face burned red. The callous comment of the random strangers stung deep, in spite of everything she had endured. She was nothing more than a fat-assed whore to these men, and apparently not a particularly good one. After being cum worshipped by the younger partygoers, it was a jarring change of pace. She stood, rooted to the spot, while the music continued to play. The men watching her started to boo.

"Fellas, fellas, calm down," Paul rushed the stage. He put his hand on Iris' shoulder, and spoke to her in a tone only she could hear. "Listen. These guys are assholes. If they didn't fund parties like these we wouldn't even talk to them. But see, the other brothers and I, we have a plan for tonight, and if you don't keep playing along, well, we're going to suffer some financial losses. And we might have to make our money back by selling all the footage we have of you. Including some stuff from tonight."

Iris was mortified. "You were videotaping me tonight?"

Paul grinned, almost sheepishly. "Shit, the cameras are rolling right now."

Paul stepped down from the stage, and took a seat near the back of the room. Iris looked out over the group of men again. They obviously weren't there just to watch her dance. And there were barely a dozen of them. Nothing she couldn't handle. She sighed, and stepped down from the stage, big, wobbling ass barely contained by her mini-skirt.

Iris sashayed towards the man who had called her a fat bitch. His suit was by far the finest and most crisply pressed of the alumni, but he also had the biggest gut of the bunch. Demurely she positioned herself between his legs and settled down onto her knees.

"You don't like my big, nasty, butt, that's okay," Iris was forcing herself to purr for the fat bastard, but every word was coming out with a fight. "You don't need to look at it. Look at these instead."

The pale, dark haired beauty undid her white top and tossed it to the side. Then, she reached behind herself and deftly unclasped her bra. Her milky breasts spilled outwards, leaving Iris naked from the waist up, aside from her wig and glasses. The man's smile transformed from one of mild amusement to something downright lecherous. He reached forward with his leathery hands and roughly grasped the young girl's sensitive teats. "Those are some nice fucking tits," he wheezed, as he continued to fondle and roll her soft flesh between his fingers. He twisted her bruised nipples and Iris moaned in spite of herself.

The old pervert's assault on Iris' twin globes continued for several moments, and then halted, suddenly. She watched, breathing hard, as he loosened his belt, undid the zipper on his trousers and fished out his sad looking, half hard penis. Resigned to her fate, Iris grasped his wrinkled shaft in her hand, and leaned forward.

The stench of body odor assaulted her nostrils as she descended towards the old, fat bastard's crotch, but Iris didn't hesitate as she took his cock in her mouth. She slurped and licked at his wrinkled manhood, desperately trying to bring him to full mast so she could finish him off. Without warning, he exploded in her mouth, releasing two little tiddlywinks of cum before falling soft again.

In spite of herself, Iris laughed.

Huge mistake.

The man's face twisted from a satisfied grin to a mask of pure, unadulterated rage. "You think that's funny, you stupid bitch?" He roughly rose from his seat, sending Iris reeling backwards until she stumbled against the platform and fell, landing on her big backside. The man's pants were still undone, and he took the opportunity to rip his belt from the loops of his pants. For a split second, Iris thought he was actually going to whip her with the cold leather. Instead, he took her wrists and lashed her to the stripper pole.

The fat alumni turned to Paul. "Get my sons up here!" He bellowed.

Iris' head reeled. Sons?!? Paul opened the door just enough to bark an order to someone. Iris sat, hugging close to the metal pole. She tugged at the mooring of her wrists but she was tied too tightly to free herself. She waited, the older man towering over her menacingly, until the door finally opened.

Illuminated in the thin sliver of light was a pair of young men. One of them was the scientist whose girlfriend had been tormenting Iris all night. The other was as portly and poorly groomed as his father. He removed his facemask, and Iris realized it was the rush, Frank, who had pounded her pussy into submission just a few weeks prior. As they approached the stage and stepped into the spotlight, they gaped at the sight before them.

"DAD?!?" They cried out in unison. "What are you doing with her?"

"Boys, this dumb bitch here thinks it's polite to laugh at your old man," he glared down at Iris. "Teach this whore a lesson." Iris gulped.

Eager to please their father, the young men clambered onto the stage. They stood over Iris, staring down at the big bottomed girl like she was a puzzle they were trying to figure out.

"I can't cheat on my girl," the scientist muttered to his brother.

"That's fine," Frank said, grinning. "I'm willing to take one for the team."

Frank circled around Iris, until he was face to ass with her wobbling backside. He gripped her by her plaid-skirted hips and hoisted her big butt up into the air until she was at a ninety degree angle, still tied to the pole. He flipped her skirt up and slapped his clammy palm against Iris' bulging rear end. She yelped and shuffled forward, only for her face to crash against the crotch of a pair of medical scrubs.

Iris gazed up at the young man dressed as a scientist. "I thought you didn't want to cheat on your girlfriend?" She pleaded.

The scientist slipped off his white lab coat and plunged his pants to the ground. "Blowjobs aren't cheating. It's in the bylaws of Tri-Pi." At her rear end, Iris could feel her panties being twisted to the side, as a fat cock pressed against her big backside.

The two brothers, unlike their father, had no trouble staying hard. The scientist's long, rigid dick was swaying in front of him menacingly, threatening to strike Iris in the face. Frank was grinding against her huge ass, letting the billowing pillows of her soft ass flesh absorb his throbbing cock. She felt him bury his cock deeper between her pale, wobbling ass cheeks, and suddenly felt his cockhead press against her gaping asshole.

"Oh, fu..." Iris opened her mouth to protest but was silenced by the scientist pressing his own rock hard dick against her open lips. He grasped Iris by the blonde pigtails of her wig, and pulled her head closer to his dick. He slipped his cockhead past her lips as his brother started to pound her big bottom from behind.

Iris was sandwiched between the pair; the slim scientist grabbing fistfuls of fake hair and pounding her throat, and the overweight, sweaty young man at her jiggling rear plowing her well used asshole. Their thrusts were long, matched, and even. Iris could barely move, let alone catch her breath.

Frank hugged his body close to Iris', leaning over her rounded backside and pressing his heavy upper body against her back. Iris could feel his sweaty frame rubbing against her, staining her skirt and panties. He reached around her pear shaped frame and cupped her pale, swaying tits, roughly; just like his father. Spurred on by his brother's frenzied fucking, the scientist picked up his pace violating Iris' throat. He tucked his hands under her chin, lifting her head up and granting him a straight shot to her esophagus. With every slam of his pelvis against her nose, Iris gagged, until spit and slobber were running down her chin.

The two brothers increased the pace, and Iris felt an orgasm ripping through her, starting at her abused asshole and radiating throughout her entire curvy body. She slammed her big ass backwards, slapping against Frank's heaving thighs, and then slammed herself forwards, impaling her throat on the scientist's hard dick. She expected the boys to finish at any moment, but instead, they stepped aside. Iris, lost in the throes of passion, continued to buck forward and backward, desperate for dick. She felt a feminine hand rest on her shoulder, and Iris' eyes burst open.

Of course, the skinny brunette nurse was standing over Iris, leering wickedly at the big bottomed girl. "You blew my boyfriend, and his father?"

Iris blinked up at the girl. "I...I had to..." Iris muttered.

"Did you really?" The girl spat. "Or are you just a slut?"

Iris thought. "I honestly don't know/".

"Let's find out." The skinny brunette unknotted the belt from around Iris' slender wrists. The well fucked girl tumbled backwards, landing on her big bottom. The nurse continued to hover over Iris. Finally, she undid the clasps on the white skirt comprising the bottom half of her nurse's costume. She wiggled the skirt down over her narrow hips, exposing her panty-less lower half; and her sopping, wet, cunt.

"Eat my pussy... if you want to."

Iris stared at the girl. Then out into the crowd. Frank and the scientist were panting near the stage. The older men were all still watching intently. Paul was seated near the door, leaning forward expectantly. Could she really walk away? Did she really want to? Conflicted, Iris hobbled towards the girl on her hands and knees, her big, abused butt sticking up high in the air and wobbling behind her.

Moments later Iris was face to crotch with the nurse who had so far that night been responsible for fucking her with a broom, spanking her with a paddle, and tearing her clothes off. It had been a wild night; but after her months being sexually humiliated by the Tri-Pi boys Iris thought there was nothing she couldn't handle. But never in her life had she even entertained the thought of eating pussy. The thought didn't excite her in the least. Sure, there were other girls she found pretty, and, after years of struggling with her own body image and comparing herself to models in magazines, Iris could certainly recognize when another woman was sexually attractive. But she was purely into men; and if she was going to have a girl on girl experience with someone, it wasn't going to be a girl who had spent the night humiliating her. Defiantly, Iris rose to her feet.

"Go fuck yourself!" Iris crossed her arms over her naked chest and turned her back on the girl. In response, the girl grabbed Iris by the dark locks peeking out beneath her blonde wig, and slammed the girl backwards on the ground, hard.

Iris gasped for air as the bottomless girl hovered over her. "Wrong fucking answer," the skinny brunette spat out. "Should have chosen my pussy. As a consolation prize, I'll let you eat my ass. After all, I can tell the asshole is your favorite body part."

Not giving Iris any time to protest, the nurse squatted down, spreading her naked ass cheeks and pressing her sweaty sphincter directly against Iris' tightly clamped lips. The plastic glasses Iris had been wearing snapped against the other girl's slender thighs and clattered to the floor, as Iris' eyes were enveloped by the skinny brunette's crotch. She hooked her legs over Iris' arms, trapping the big bottomed girl in place.

The nurse ground her pelvis into Iris' face as the big bottomed girl squealed and slapped at her abuser. She kept her lips clamped tightly shut; her eyes firmly closed. There was no chance she was willingly going to eat this bitch's asshole. Sensing her prey's defiance, the nurse reached down between her legs and pinched Iris' nostrils.

Finally, lungs burning, Iris opened her mouth and gasped for air. Simultaneously, the nurse pressed her asshole down on Iris' gaping maw. Desperate for air, Iris was forced to press her open lips to the skinny girl's puckered hole.

The nurse lightly slapped Iris' face, teasing her. "Come on, I bet you love that taste. Why don't you try it with a little tongue now?"

Knowing what she had to do; Iris reluctantly let her tongue pass over her lips, until it was hovering dangerously close to the nurse's anus. With no further hesitation, Iris darted her tongue forward, and took a gentle lick of the girl's asshole. When nothing terrible happened, Iris took another long, slow, lick between the girl's butt cheeks. The girl shuddered on top of her, and the smell of wet pussy flooded her nostril. So Iris took another lick. And then another. And another. Until, to the disbelief of everyone in the room, especially Iris herself, her tongue was lashing at the skinny brunette's asshole like it was built for the job.

On top of Iris' face, the nurse was losing it, grinding her hips and riding Iris' tongue like it was a bucking bronco. Facing away from the spectators, the men in the crowd were granted a VIP view to her pert little butt cheeks being parted and spread by nothing more than Iris' eager mouth. They were also privy to a view straight up Iris gaping cunt and asshole. Mere moments passed before one of the men was driven into a frenzy by the show before him, and mounted the stage; dropping his pants so he could, in turn, mount the huge assed school girl as well.

Iris could feel the weight of the older man settling down between her parted legs, but, thanks to the girl squatting on her face, couldn't see her new violator. The man flipped her plaid skirt up and wrapped his weathered hands around Iris' meaty haunches, as he dug his rough fingers into her billowing ass flesh. He lifted the big bottomed girl's heavy lower half up from the floor, penetrating her desperate cunt in the process.

Iris moaned into the nurse's quivering asshole, causing the girl to buck even more wildly. The man nestled comfortably between her legs was slamming her thick hips up and down, jack hammering into her with no mercy. Iris was experiencing a stream of constant orgasms, her curvy body, already oversexed from the earlier tortures of the night, pushed all doubts from her mind so she could focus solely on her roiling lust.

The man pistoning between her legs emptied a load inside Iris and pulled away, leaving the big bottomed girl achingly empty. Another man quickly took his place, sliding his hard cock into Iris' wet slit with a single thrust. He bucked the heavy hipped beauty forward, sliding the skinny nurse across her face. Iris' eyes shot open as she found her lips and tongue no longer stretched across the smaller girl's sweaty asshole, but rather, her dripping wet cunt.

The taste of pussy juice flooded over Iris' lips and tongue as the skinny girl perched on her face started to buck and gyrate her hips wildly. As for the old creep between her hefty legs, he was thrusting into Iris' abused fuckhole with a measured precision that the fat-assed girl found incredibly satisfying. She wrapped her thick, white-sock clad legs around the man and tried to pull him deeper into her aching cunt. Iris moaned into the hot slit pressed against her face.

The brunette nurse grabbed Iris by her pigtails and pulled the curvy beauty closer to her crotch. "You're a filthy slut, aren't you?" Iris' tongue started to work into the skinny brunette's cunt more fervently, as the man plowing the big bottomed girl picked up the pace of his thrusts. "You don't care if it's a man or a woman. You're a fat-assed whore, built for breeding. Your sole purpose in life is getting people off. And you're fucking good at it."

Iris screamed into the skinny nurse's muff as she was driven into an orgasmic frenzy by the smaller girls humiliating words, alongside the steady fucking from the older man. He emptied his wrinkled balls into Iris' gaping cunt, just as the nurse exploded with an orgasm of her own, her warm juices flowing over Iris' cheeks. Sweating and exhausted, both of Iris' abusers rose from her pale, thick body and looked down at her satisfied.

Iris, still on her back, lay panting on the floor. Her pigtailed blonde wig was mussed up, her glasses were broken. Her plaid skirt was stained, and flipped up onto her flat stomach. The white knee-high socks encasing her big, quivering legs, were sweat stained and clung to her meaty calves. The black, buckle shoes, the final piece of her school girl costume, were high in the air. Iris, dazed realized she was still laying there with her legs spread wide and sticking straight up. She looked up for just long enough to see a line of a dozen or so donors and alumni, stroking their erections. To her immense satisfaction, the man who had just finished blasting a load inside her was already half hard again, and taking his place at the back of the line.

Iris reached down with either hand and grasped the backs of her heavy haunches, just behind her kneecaps. She forced her slick thighs and gaping snatch open wider, as another man stepped up and let his pants fall to the ground. Iris grinned as he climbed between her legs, and buried his cock deep into her used cunt. She rested her head on the floor and sighed, satisfied.

"More," she purred.

***

Jack meandered through the party. The talk on the lips of everyone present was the fat bottomed girl and her exploits throughout the night. How, dressed as a witch, she had been paraded throughout the party on a broomstick, and then splayed out on the floor and fucked with the wooden handle. How, in a skintight super villain suit, she had been stripped and spanked, and then chased out the door and plowed doggy style on the front lawn. There was a smattering of talk about how, donned in religious garb, she had been forced to walk amongst them naked, her curvy body poked and prodded and violated by dozens of partygoers, before she had her fat ass hammered in front of the entire party, who responded by showering her in cum. There were even whispers that she was currently upstairs, dressed like a school girl, being forced to take miles of dick. There were conflicting stories, half-truths and rumors. Jack climbed the stairs to his room.

Jack sat at his computer. The entire house was wired with cameras; all streaming to his PC. He clicked through the files. A myriad of scenes of Iris; both being humiliated by others and degrading herself. He could have forced some of the rushes, or younger brothers, to edit the footage together, but for Jack, this was his special project, he wanted to do it himself. And the finale was yet to come. Time passed at a snail's pace.

After what seemed like an eternity, his phone finally buzzed. Jack looked at the message, and grinned. She was ready. Jack got up from his chair, and changed into his costume. He looked at himself in the mirror, and grinned. Jeans. A button-up shirt. Boots. And a cowboy hat. He had a fat heffer to wrangle. His grin widened.

Jack exited his room and walked to the end of the hallway. He quietly opened the door and slipped inside. The only other people in the room were Paul, and a ratty little brunette dressed as a nurse who Jack vaguely recognized as one of his brother's girlfriends. Iris was propped up on the stage between them. She was squatting, her big, powerful quads flexing and clenching as she hovered over a metal pan. She was drenched in sweat, and her long, dark locks were matted across her forehead while her blonde wig was nearly sideways on her head. Iris was clutching a single phony blonde pigtail in either hand to steady herself. The nurse was rhythmically swatting Iris on her massive white bottom with a ruler, and with every hearty thwack the big assed girl was forcing some of the cum deposited up her gaping cunt out and into the bowl. As Jack approached, he could see that the pan was almost half full.

"She's had enough, for now," he muttered, softly yet sternly. The nurse and Paul both immediately snapped to attention. Jack placed his hand on Iris' shoulder. She wearily looked up at him, a glazed expression in her eyes. Her baby blues were more like mirrors than windows. Jack smiled.

BigK7o8
BigK7o8
200 Followers